Rule of Thumb Ch. 08

Story Info
Rick plans his end of the bargain with Anna.
4.3k words
4.41
12.6k
2

Part 8 of the 19 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElRoylk
ElRoylk
333 Followers

She re-inspected herself, pointing the mirror everywhere she could, moving the Rabbit out of the way. The anal plug was still buzzing, and I could see her pussy pulsing every now and again. My dick was about as hard as it could get, the pain from the previous night's session less than it had been earlier. I needed to fuck her, but I wasn't ready. She wasn't ready. She looked up, nodding, her eyes red and puffy from the pain.

I rolled over and took the tweezers, spreading her lips. She smelled absolutely wonderful, her inner lips slick and deep pink. I looked all over, pulling her lips out to one side, up, down and across. She had indeed plucked herself clean, the skin irritated where the hairs had been. She stared at me anxiously, waiting for my determination.

"Amazingly, you have cleaned yourself up perfectly." I leaned back, readjusting the Rabbit, now fully inserted with the clit stimulator pressed tight against the top of her slit. "Don't think of this as a reward, cunt. You understand there will be even greater punishment if you cum." I rolled back to my computer and set the remote on 'random.' "I have a few more calls to make. I assume there is more for you to research."

She moaned as she grabbed the laptop and sat back, her pelvis moving with the rhythm of the Rabbit.

It was an hour later and I had made it through as many of the obvious candidates as I could. Six couples had committed, which was fine; I'd left several messages with prospects I expected to hear back from.

Loren was still browsing, her hips moving unconsciously to the changes in rhythm of the Rabbit. I had figured she was probably numb by now, but when I looked over every once in a while I saw her eyes glaze, or move away from the laptop and her stomach tense. Still, it was time to pull the plug. Literally.

I turned off the remote triggering a moan from her. She looked over at me, her eyes questioning.

"What have you learned?" I asked, rolling over and unclipping the belt. I pulled the vibrator from her slick tunnel and eased the anal plug out. She gasped, her pussy swollen and leaking.

"Not to disobey you again, Master Rick." She looked down at my face, her expression difficult to read.

"You know that isn't going to happen, right little cunt?" I continued to use the expression, even though it was unnatural for me. Oddly, every time I said it, I felt a small tingle of power in my groin.

"I know," she sighed quietly, looking away, her pussy pulsing slightly. "I've been reading about how I crave punishment." Her eyes were tearing up. "Am I sick?" She looked back at me again, looking for any kind of support.

"I can't say," I said softly, my fingers running up from her dark bush to her breasts. "I'm not qualified to make such an evaluation." My fingers closed around her nipples and pulled softly at them, hardening them further. She shifted, pushing her breasts up in response. "But I will tell you this:I am not going to hurt you. Emotionally, or even physically beyond what you are capable of or asking for. You understand that, right Loren?"

She nodded, tears leaking down her cheeks. "I've been reading...it's just like what Mistress Anna has been saying.I'min control.Idecide how far to go. It's hard to believe... oooohhhhgodddyessss... but..." She closed her eyes and arched her back to relieve the tension I was putting on her nipples. I had pulled them as far as I could, stretching her beautiful tits into elongated pyramids. "I... just... shit that feels so good... I just don't know how to stop... aaagghhhhhh..... I'm going to cum... Rick... please... please... stop... I'm.... ooohhhhhh...f uck...."

I had let go and leaned back, watching her pussy pulse and her stomach clench. I had stopped just in time. She wasn't going to cum. Not for a long while. But my condition was a different story. I realized we hadn't fucked since last weekend in the garden. I shook my head, not quite believing it. Fuck that, I thought. Mistress Anna can go fuck herself. But I wasn't ready yet...soon...very soon.

I turned back to my client list, letting Loren stew, idly browsing the full list of clients, when a name popped up out of the sea of contacts. "Jamison..." I muttered, smiling. "If he'd be willing...shit...yes. That's exactly what we need." I turned to Loren smiling, ignoring her confusion, and leaned over, planting my mouth on hers. We tongue-wrestled for what seemed like hours, my cock getting harder at the image of what I was going to do to her next, and at the possibilities Jamison could help us with.

I pulled away suddenly, her mouth open, eyes closed; her expression indescribable – abandon, wanton lust, sheer openness.

"Loren," I dropped my hands to cup her breasts letting my thumbs graze over her nipples. "What position did you and Bill fuck in that got you off the most?"

Her eyes snapped open, searching my face, confused. "Wwwhaat?" She squirmed from my attention to her breasts. I just cocked my head, waiting.

A blush crept down her face. As exposed as she'd been this past two weeks, this was causing her embarrassment? Interesting.

"Bill...Bill wasn't a very adventuresome lover," she said quietly, looking down at the floor. "We mostly did it missionary..."

"That's not what I asked, was it?" I pinched her nipples to get her attention. She gasped and looked back at me, trying to remember my question.

"I...uhhh, fuck, R...Master Rick, ohhhh goddd...please...please stop."

I pulled away, thinking about Jamison. "You think about it. What was the most intense sex you had with Bill? What did he do to get you off?"

She shook her head, a little dazed, the laptop threatening to fall off her legs, and closed her eyes. She moved the computer to the floor and lay back, breathing heavily.

Three rings and he answered. "Jamison? Hello! Yes, it's Rick! Yes, it has been too long. How're you doing?" Once again I moved through the pleasantries, learned a little about his latest romantic adventures – he was always a lady's man – and his plans for retirement. "No, this isn't a professional call, but given what you're planning, I'd be happy to set up some time to discuss your financial situation. No, this is a very personal call." I looked over to see Loren smiling; she'd obviously come up with something. I blew her a kiss.

"So, you might remember a while back you had been playing around with some...ummm...machines..." I laughed as he cut to the chase. "Yes, I couldn't remember what you called them – fuckbots – that's it." We chuckled a moment. "Whatever happened to those? Yeah? And?" He went into some detail about the enterprise – he'd made a couple, sold them, but couldn't figure out a way to get his costs down to break even. I'd never seen the contraptions, but his descriptions left little to the imagination.

"No, no...I don't think I need anything that elaborate...well...maybe. We can talk about it. I have a new girlfriend." I looked at Loren and winked, staring at her naked body splayed on the office chair, her cunt dripping and swollen, her nipples red. The next 30 minutes were going to be so delicious. "And, well, we're exploring a little...kinkier side of our love life. I'm having a cock-tail party, and I mean that in as many ways as possible; you're welcome to come, but I'm not sure it's going to be your thing. Sure – love to have you. Christine? She open to...uhhh...great! Wow. Who knew? Anyway, one of the things we've discovered is how much easier it is to train Loren...yeah, Loren...with a little mechanical assistance." Now it was Jamison's turn to laugh – a deep guttural affair, heartwarming. "You're getting the picture. We've had a chance to try some things out – mostly electrical...yeah...but quite a few simple machines as well...and naturally, well I thought of you.

"Wednesday? Great! You want to come by the house? 7? Super. You know the address, right? Hey – Jamison – really happy I caught you today, and I've got you down for two next Saturday, 6:30. Have a spectacular Sunday."

I hung up and turned my attention to Loren. She had closed her eyes again, her body relaxing after hours of stimulation. She turned to look at me, and then down at my cock, her voice shy, embarrassed. My eye caught on the square vibrator from Anna. I placed it over her split open cunt, pulling the straps tight around her waist. There was only one switch. I turned it on and enjoyed her humming in harmony with the little toy.

"I remember one time...really early in our marriage. God, I don't know how I forgot about it." She closed her eyes to concentrate, the vibrator was obviously distracting. "It was just one time, and for years I wished he would do it again, but he never did. We were both pretty drunk – we'd come back from a party – he shouldn't have been driving...anyway, we got in the house and before I knew what was up, he had stripped me, carried me to our bed and tied me up – spread-eagled, face down. I was giggling and so turned on, hoping he would spank me...The room was dark and I could only hear him moving around behind me, breathing heavily, taking off his clothes. I was already more turned on than I could remember – jeez, it must have been just a few months into our marriage."

She shifted her ass, the memories of that evening making her pussy clench.

"He found a pillow, not one of the ones from the bed – it must have been from the couch – anyway, the fabric was rough and the thing was pretty firm. He doubled it and shoved it under my belly, pushing my ass up to give him better access, I guess. But the thing was pushing right against my clit, the rough fabric felt delicious. I began to hump it. I don't think he noticed, it was so dark. In a flash he was on top of me, shoving his cock into me. I think I screamed a little, not because it hurt, just from surprise, and it made him push harder. He was buried into me, pushing my clit against the pillow, rubbing me at the same time he started pulling out. God, it was amazing...I can't believe I forgot that night." Her fingers had drifted down to the vibrator, trying to push it against her pussy. I pulled them away, resting them on her knees. She moaned a little.

"He started double-timing, not giving me a chance to even feel him deep inside before he pulled all the way out. On the end of each stroke, in, or out, I rubbed my clit raw against the pillow, cresting, getting so close to cumming. It was nothing like this past week, Master Rick." She looked up quickly for reassurance and then down at my hardening cock, smiling at the effect her story was having. "Finally, he impaled himself deep into me, pushing my clit against the pillow and it was too much. I cried out, I remember because it was a hot summer night and the windows were open and I was worried somebody might hear me, and I came like I'd never cum before. His cock just stayed in me, pulsing. I could feel him vibrating and knew he had splurted everything he'd got deep into me." She stopped, out of breath, staring at my hard on.

"Just that once, eh?" I began unstrapping her legs, gently moving them down. She would be stiff, even if the chair was otherwise comfortable. I left the vibrator on.

She nodded, looking at my cock. It sounded a little elaborate for what I was hoping to do, but not too difficult. I had been scanning my memory for a suitable pillow, and what to tie her down with. Belts and ties? Another alternative popped into my head.

"When you're ready to get up, go into the bedroom and lie on the bed, face down."

She raised her eyebrows, licking her lips, but didn't take her eyes of my cock. Apparently, she had learned a little from her research. I left the room to scavenge for the necessary props, a few innovations popping into my head.

"May I use the bathroom, Master Rick?" A little fear mixed with need.

"Absolutely. I don't want you making a mess on my bed."

She had done as she was told, her arms by her side, her face looking to the left. She was pushing her pelvis against the bed in a slow rhythm, and I saw the strap around her waist. That was going to stop after I figured out how to tie her down. I rummaged through Marnie's dresser pulling several bright scarves out. "Perfect," I muttered, thinking how she would have liked me to make use of them. Sitting at the end of the bed, I spread Loren's legs, tying them to the feet of the bed. Repeating the process with her arms, I stood back to admire her. She was looking at my cock, not saying a word, but she moved her pelvis, pushing herself against the covers.

"Push up a little," I instructed, reaching under her shoulder to find her left nipple. She looked at me, watching as I clamped the nipple with one of the oddest tweezers I'd ever seen. I never understood it, or why Marnie had them: it was a typical tweezer, except for a collar that slipped along its length. Pushing it toward the end, I could adjust how tight it clamped.

"OUCH! Master Rick! Shit!"

That would have been just about right, I figured. I moved to the other side and repeated the process; she seemed to be better prepared.

"You ready?" I asked, taking the living room pillow and folding it in quarters.

"Yesss?"

I pushed my hand under her, and she lifted her ass into the air to make room. With my right hand, I unclipped the vibrator and with my left, I pulled it away. Slipping the pillow beneath her, I made sure the roughest part of the fabric was directly against her clit.

"Like that?"

She nodded, gasping.

I stood back and looked at her gorgeous ass and that amazing pussy, leaking, swollen and begging to be fucked. The vibrator was still humming next to her thigh.

"What do you want me to do?" I moved onto the bed, my knees between hers.

"Fuck me, Master Rick."

"Uhh uhh. What do you want?" I slapped her ass, not too hard. I knew she wanted it.

She gasped and looked around confused. The clamps on her nipples shifted, making her wince. "What?"

"Tell me." I slapped her again.

"Your hard cock. I want you to shove your hard cock into my hot wet pussy!"

I smiled and slapped her again, demanding details, until I couldn't take it anymore and slipped my cock head into her entrance. Without waiting any longer, I pushed deep into her, letting out a deep satisfied moan. I don't know why I held off. That bitch Anna. I pulled out and pushed in again, she was so wet I moved without any friction.

I pushed in and moved my head against her ear. "There's only one thing you need to do," I counseled her. "Or rather, what you neednotdo: you mustn't cum. Not until I tell you. Do you understand?"

She nodded, moaning with each of my movements.

I couldn't last much longer – with all of the attention my cock had gotten in the past two days, and no relief, it was a miracle I didn't cum the moment I pushed into her. But I needed to last just a few minutes longer. Increasing the pace, I pushed her clit down onto the pillow and made sure it rubbed hard against the fabric.

"No! Master Rick! No. I can't stop it! I can't...please!"

And as I shoved into her, my crème erupting out of me, I felt her cunt spasm around me, milking me, her liquid squishing out. I almost laughed it felt so fucking fantastic. Rising up, I pushed one last time into her and then gently folded my arms to lie across her back, my lips nibbling at her earlobes.

She tried to look in my eyes, fear at what I was going to do. "I'm sorry, Master Rick." She whispered, hoping for forgiveness.

I lay there for a few moments, catching my breath and letting the sadness pass through me, and then I rolled off her, untying her arms, reaching down to unclamp her nipples. She immediately hugged me, smothering my face in kisses, pushing her tongue into my mouth. "I think I love you," she said, breathlessly, and immediately regretted it.

I looked at her and smiled gently, returning her kisses, stroking her back. "That's sweet. I like that. It's okay to tell me that." I reached down and undid her legs and she curled around to hug me closer.

"But...but...I disobeyed you...again." She pulled back to study my face. "I'm not doing such a good job am I? I've been reading all this stuff," she paused to kiss me again, "and so much of it is about being a slave. Do you want me to be your slave?"

I laughed, kissing her back. "No, Loren. I'm not interested in you being my slave. Submissive. Remember? You just like to be punished, and I guess I'm beginning to understand I like punishing. But punishment can come in all kinds of guises. You are finding ways to be punished, to disobey the rules. Just what Anna said, right?" I stroked her face, reaching down to her breast.

"You like to be spanked, but that's not punishment if you like it, right?" I waited for an answer watching her consider the notion.

"I so like to be spanked though. Couldn't we just agree that you'll spank me?"

I laughed and hugged her. "You'll get plenty of spankings, I promise. But you need something else and it's more than just slapping your ass. Think about last night, for example."

"Oh god," she moaned, remembering how strong an orgasm she'd had.

"And they didn't spank you at all, did they?" I moved my hand down her arm to her waist, letting my fingers play in her pubic hair. "Or just now..."

"So...just now...it was okay?"

I shook my head, looking her straight in the eye. "It was definitelynotokay, and you will be punished for it. But not now. When I'm ready. I promise you, you won't like it."

She shivered a little and hugged me close, planting kisses on my neck and whispering promises in my ear.

It was nearly 4 o'clock and I hadn't had anything to eat all day. Extracting myself from her embrace, I turned to get off the bed when the phone rang.

"Chrissie! What a nice surprise. Is everything okay?" My eldest daughter, a Junior in university several states away. We talked at least once a week, but I'd been so preoccupied with Loren and Anna I'd not been on top of it. "Hold on a sec, hon, okay?" I put the phone on hold and turned to Loren. "Are you hungry?" She nodded, staring at my cock. "I'm ravenous. Could you figure out something to make – would that be okay?" She smiled and nodded, only too happy to help and rolled off the bed. "Stay naked," I directed before returning to the call. I reached over and turned off the vibrator.

"Just having a friend over...hey! Well, if you must know, it's Loren from next door. Now, now, let's keep it clean. We're just neighbors...so how are you doing?" I got up and went to take a piss, muting the phone as the stream splashed. Loren's musk was almost overpowering and I felt the need to clean up. With the phone tucked under my cheek I soaped up a washcloth and gave myself a quick hand wash, gently washing my balls, my dick lengthening from the stimulation. The pain from last night returned when I squeezed my shaft. Part of me was wondering how I could be having a conversation with my daughter while I was washing myself after fucking my next door neighbor, but most of me didn't give care.

Walking into the kitchen, I watched as Loren pulled ingredients out of the pantry, the refrigerator and scanned the freezer. I silently pointed out some items she might want to consider, all the while acknowledging Chrissie's running stream of consciousness. Eventually, I gave her the generic report I always did, but she sensed something new was afoot, teasing me about maybe getting some romance in my life. She had been the first to suggest I start dating, before the first year was over. It had been doubly-hard on her, Marnie getting ill during her high-school years, needing as much help as she was supposed to be giving. Chrissie got it, in her head, but she hadn't gotten over her anger, in spite of therapy. Still, I could tell she was pulling out of it, perhaps sooner than I had. I eventually eased myself out of the call, after we had discussed when she might be coming home and turned my attention back to the kitchen.

ElRoylk
ElRoylk
333 Followers
12