Rumbled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"At a private school." Added Rosemary. I had insinuated my foot between her legs and I was gently caressing from her ankle upwards. I reached across the table for the wine bottle which gave me the opportunity to move my foot upwards to fit between her knees and onto her thighs.

I topped up Carmen's glass then leaned towards Rosemary's. As I tipped the bottle I felt her hand on my foot. She pulled off my sock! Now it was skin on skin and her thigh was so wonderfully soft. I controlled my pouring and somehow managed without spilling.

"Well done!" Said Rosemary. "That feels a lot better." She closed her thighs around my foot. She leaned back allowing my foot to reach her belly. Then she eased her legs apart so that my foot drooped into her crutch.

"I think we'll just sit a while before moving on to pudding. OK with you two?" Rosemary said. She closed her thighs again so that my foot was tight against everything it touched.

"Fine by me Rosemary. I'm really comfortable here for the moment." I smiled at my lovely host and swirled the wine in my glass.

Carmen didn't respond. She was still absently playing with the remains of her food.

Rosemary began a subtle rolling of her hips which barely moved her upper body. The effect below the tablecloth was to stimulate her arousal. I noticed her face becoming flushed. Reaching for the water jug gave me opportunity to press harder into Rosemary's lap. As I poured the water, again with great concentration Rosemary almost moaned but covered the sound with a cough. She slowed her rolling but the tight grip between her thighs suggested to me that she might be close to a little climax. I made my foot quiver and saw her stiffen as she clutched tight against it.

"Oh!" She gasped involuntarily. "Oh, maybe I should think about getting the sweet." Her pressure around my bare foot did not slacken. I could feel the steamy heat of her body. Her thighs twitched a couple of times then loosened their grip on my foot.

"Yes. Maybe it's time to move." Her hand caressed my foot as she gently moved it away so that we could untangle.

"Pass those dishes please Carmen." She asked smiling at her daughter. While Carmen was distracted I slid my foot slowly along Rosemary's thigh and down her calf. She straightened her dress and collected the dishes together.

"Carmen, can you please help carry these into the kitchen while Jack gets that other bottle into service? I just need to pop to the bathroom."

While mother and daughter clattered and chattered in the kitchen I was able to remove my other sock then fetch the wine. I doubted that Carmen noticed whether I wore socks so I figured I would go modern. My soft leather moccasin shoes were compatible with a 'no socks' regime, at least I thought so!

I shuffled my chair a fraction closer to Rosemary's and had settled down again our glasses refilled just as dessert arrived.

The ladies resumed their seats. "It's a steamed jam sponge pudding and custard Jack, I hope you like that?" Rosemary enquired with a wink. I glanced at Carmen who seemed about to choke, I poured a glass of water for her.

"You couldn't have chosen better Rosemary. It's my absolute favourite." I responded with a smile.

Rosemary cut the first piece and as she handed the bowl to Carmen she knocked a spare fork off the edge of the table. "It's OK, I'll get it." I offered.

"Thanks very much, Jack." Rosemary murmured as she concentrated on filling my bowl. I bent to reach the fork on the floor near Rosemary's foot. Before I could reach it her foot moved over it. As I leaned closer Rosemary opened her thighs. She had no knickers. She had read my stories! I quickly ran my nearest hand all the way to the top of one thigh, lightly brushed her pubic hair and back down the other to her foot. She lifted it so that I could pick up the fork.

"Thanks Jack." She murmured.

"My pleasure." I replied with a wink of my own.

We finished the delicious pudding.

"Magnificent, Rosemary. Absolutely fabulous!" I declared sitting back and draining my wine.

"Carmen is a coffee fanatic." Said Rosemary with a smile. "When you're ready, do you think you could do the espressos please Carmen?"

After a few minutes chatter Carmen collected the bowls and went to the kitchen. So that the noise of the coffee grinder would be less annoying Carmen closed the door behind her.

I felt Rosemary's foot between my knees. I reached down and caressed it. She seemed to be pushing so I let her find her way into my crutch where she pressed her foot through my trousers against my hard cock.

"Take it out, quickly!" Demanded Rosemary urgently in a low voice.

I slipped my zip down, pulled the tablecloth higher over my lap and opened my fly. My erect cock was keen for release. I pressed it against the sole of Rosemary's foot. She quickly brought the other foot into my lap and squeezed my cock between them.

Under the noise of the coffee grinder Rosemary leaned forward and said "This is very exciting Jack!"

I was rocking my own hips now making a gentle fucking motion between her feet.

"That's lovely Jack, but . ." Rosemary whispered glancing over her shoulder towards the kitchen door. ". . Careful, we don't want an uncontrolled mess down there!"

Sounds of the espresso machine finishing warned that the coffee was imminent. I tucked my erection back into my trousers and Rosemary withdrew her feet. She stood as Carmen brought the coffee. "That smells good Carmen. Come on Jack let's sit comfortably with the coffee." She led the way into her sitting room and turned on one standard lamp in the corner behind me. As Carmen carried the tray I could see her lovely breasts moving in her silk blouse. Rosemary lit a few candles and dropped into the chair opposite mine. Carmen sat alongside her leaning forward as she passed the little cups.

"Jack, how about a Cognac? There's a bottle in the drinks cabinet, could you please serve?"

I found the bottle and brandy glasses and brought the kit to the low table. "Rosemary? Carmen?" I enquired. Rosemary nodded, Carmen shook her head. I poured two small measures and handed one to Rosemary. Our fingers brushed as she took it.

I sat back in my chair. Rosemary was nursing her glass, warming the spirit. Her skirt was above her knees, her legs slightly parted. It was too dark to see more than a few inches of pale thigh but knowing she was naked underneath was still thrilling. Rosemary's eyes were watching mine as she peered over her glass, she winked again.

Carmen stood. As she rose I couldn't help noticing that the nipples were responding the caress of her silk blouse. Perhaps I was staring, maybe even drooling. Carmen took offence! "Pervert!" She shouted. Unfortunately her rage only caused her breasts to jiggle against their silk enclosure and further arouse her evident nipples. "You're just a dirty old man!"

"Stay right there my girl!" Rosemary commanded and Carmen froze. Time stood still as Rosemary rose to face her rigid daughter.

"I'm proud to say that you have inherited good breasts from me. If you choose to display them and men look at them who is to blame?" Rosemary was storming, Carmen almost cowering. "Why did you come dressed like that? Your tits and especially your gorgeous nipples are entrancing in that silk blouse and you jolly well know it. Jack is only human and was reacting as any red-blooded male should, in fact any red-blooded person! I have been looking at those lovely nipples pressing through your blouse all evening. I would love to see them."

Rosemary dropped back into her chair, her skirt hiked well up her thighs. She stared unflinchingly at Carmen.

Carmen remained quite still, her eyes locked on her mother's face. She raised herself to her full height, tipped her head back slightly in a defiant gesture and huskily said "OK."

Carmen, still looking directly at her mother undid the top button and smoothed the blouse so that it emphasised her erect nipples. Then she slowly undid the second, third and last buttons. Almost like a strip-tease artist she slowly pushed the collar down one shoulder, one perfect breast emerged quivering in the candle light. With the blouse still half-way down her arm she caressed the breast gently. Then she shrugged the blouse free and allowed gravity to pull the royal blue silk into a heap on the floor around her feet. She really was exquisite, smooth skin and perky breasts. She moved slowly to her mother. "There they are mother dear. Do you like them?" She asked, her nipples directly in front of Rosemary's eyes.

Rosemary's head moved a fraction and she took her daughter's nipple between her lips. She raised a hand to caress the other as gently only a woman can touch. Carmen's eyes were closed, her body quivering with pleasure. Rosemary switched breasts, increasing Carmen's arousal. She was now moaning quietly and pressing herself into her mother. I kept quiet, trying to take in the erotic beauty of this scene. Discomfort demanded that I needed to adjust the position of my erection inside my trousers. I wondered where this was leading. Not that I minded, it had already been a fantasy come true and I was absolutely loving every second.

Carmen gasped, quivered and almost toppled but Rosemary's arm around her bottom kept her steady. Rosemary eased back and looked up into her daughter's bleary eyes. "You just came, didn't you darling?"

"Yes, Mummy. I did and I loved that feeling." It was the first time she had not called Rosemary 'mother'.

The next delightful surprise came straight away. Rosemary quietly said. "Undo me now, please darling." She stood and kissed her daughter's lovely lips.

During the soft kiss Carmen's hands slowly trailed across her mother's hips and up the sides of her breasts and over to the centre buttons. One by one she opened them still holding their lips together. When the final button came free Carmen eased the blouse from the skirt and ran her hands behind her mother pulling her into another embrace.

After a few seconds she withdrew slightly, moved her hands to her mother's breasts momentarily before progressing to the neck of the blouse. Gently she pushed it down both shoulders. Rosemary dropped her arms to allow it to fall gracefully onto her chair. Carmen now kissed Rosemary's neck and shoulder until she reached the bra strap. Her fingers delicately eased it down the shoulder followed by tender kisses. She repeated this blissful exercise on the other side. Rosemary's bare shoulders were lovely but more was to come. Rosemary turned to face me and eased Carmen behind her. As Carmen unclasped the bra and let it fall Rosemary was watching me with a quiet, sexy smile. Her breasts were almost identical to Carmen's - absolutely beautiful!

Carmen's hands came around her mother's waist and slowly progressed to caress the breasts she had once fed on. Rosemary's nipples ached to be sucked, her eyes pleaded. As I quietly rose she smiled encouragement. I knelt in front of her and gently moved one of Carmen's hands and replaced it with my mouth. Rosemary had watched this move, now her eyes glazed over and her head rolled back to rest against her daughter's. She twisted her head back to kiss Carmen. The sounds of pleasure sounded like Carmen's, maybe they were both moaning into each other's mouth.

Rosemary's hand softly held my head as I kissed and caressed the lovely breast with my lips and cheek. I slipped my hands between Rosemary's knees and ran then gently up the inside of her thighs. Her legs were still close together so I just ran my hands around to her bare hips. I could feel Rosemary trembling. As my hands moved towards her backside I encountered Carmen's body pressed against her mother.

I let my hands roam onto Carmen's hips. I felt her pulling away from her position and thought I had blown it! A moment later I realised she had undone her skirt and was willing me to pull it down. A gentle tug was all it took and she pressed forward again to make contact with her mother. I was now enjoying kissing Rosemary's delectable breast while caressing Carmen's panty clad hips and bottom.

After a few moments I felt Carmen pull away slightly. I took this as another hint and slowly teased her panties over her hips and down her thighs. She was now naked but I couldn't see her!

Carmen lifted her mother's skirt and pressed forward, now her bare belly pressed against Rosemary's bare bottom and I caressed both of them!

Rosemary realised what had happened and moaned louder. She pushed my face to the other breast and flicked the clasp of the skirt free and dropped it to the floor. Mother and daughter were naked and in my arms - I was still fully clothed!

My hands were now playing with Carmen's delightful buttocks. Slowly I drew my hands to her hips and, allowing the inside of my arms to also caress Rosemary I slowly drew downwards. There was a groan as I let go of Rosemary's nipple but Carmen's hand soon replaced it. I kissed my may down the soft, smooth belly all the time caressing Carmen's legs lower and lower. When my mouth encountered her pubic hair Rosemary realised where I going and put her hands behind my head. She parted her legs slightly.

When my hands reached Carmen's ankles I continued caressing with one hand and quickly brought the free one inside Rosemary's legs. I reached through to the inside of Carmen's calf, again allowing my arm to touch Rosemary's at the same time. Once that hand was operational I moved the other to join it and progressed them both quickly to knee level. Both ladies realised that they needed to open wider and duly obliged. My mouth could now access Rosemary's heated crack. At the same time my right hand reached Carmen's pussy. While I worried my mouth from side to side to open Rosemary's treasures my hand found Carmen's wet opening and I softly slid my middle finger into her warmth.

Rosemary understood my problem. She reached in front of my eager face and pulled her outer lips and pubic hair away. She was rewarded with a lick right across her clitoris! She shuddered and gasped. Carmen was pressing closer to her mother as my finger excited her further. I moved my hand left behind Rosemary's leg and found her vagina from the back. It was gushing already so my thumb slipped easily into her aching cunt. Carmen was pressing so hard that the fingers of my left hand were diddling in her pubic hair. I was able to move those fingers to the moist opening occupied by my right hand and collect moisture. With lubricated fingers on my left hand I teased my way along her moist crack to her clitoris.

Joy of joys! I had two beautiful naked women in front of me. My mouth and tongue were relishing the pleasure point on Rosemary while my thumb jerked in her cunt. The fingers of that hand were working on Carmen's clit while two fingers of my right hand were inside her vagina giving divine pleasure to her g-spot. Both women were on the point of collapse. I was feeling none too strong at that point either.

Their screams of pleasure would have awoken the neighbours, but since I was the only neighbour there no danger there! The hazard was actually two collapsing females. As they started to crumple I gently withdrew my fingers and helped them down to the floor alongside me.

I kissed Rosemary'slips for the first time. "Mmmm." She murmured. "Pussy lips. Kiss me again Jack, I haven't tasted that for ages."

Carmen's head was resting on her mother's breast so I kissed her as well and was surprised when she clasped my face to hers eagerly swapping tongues. Rosemary watched with a happy smile. We stayed that way for some minutes.

Rosemary wriggled free and said she was off to the bathroom. When she came back Carmen was laid on top of me still snogging my aching face off.

Naked, sexy and hungry for more Rosemary circled us then declared. "Jack Wellard! Look at you all dressed up and nowhere to go!"

Carmen eased up a little though she still managed to press her pubic bone against mine. She looked blearily at her mother and smiled. She looked even more beautiful when she smiled. "Sorry, mummy. Am I hogging all the fun?"

"No, darling. But I think our guest is overdressed for this occasion, don't you?"

Carmen reluctantly rolled off me. "Let's enforce the local dress code then, shall we mummy?" She smiled up at Rosemary.

Rosemary crouched opening her legs and displaying her soggy pussy without any embarrassment. Carmen reached over me. "Mummy, I love your pussy. Can I touch it?"

Without waiting for an answer Carmen's hand slid between her mother's thighs and rubbed in the damp hair. Her fingers slid into the crease and entered the vagina. Rosemary groaned. "Yes. That's lovely, don't stop darling."

Carmen's body pressed on mine so I slid my hand across her silky buttocks. Her legs parted and gave me access to her groin. It was an awkward approach but I could insert my thumb deep into her cunt and roll it onto her g-spot. My fingers wrapped across her pubic mound so I could gently squeeze the area with my hand.

Rosemary reached down and touched my face tenderly. I kissed her fingers and reached for a breast. She smiled as I caressed it her eyes glazing with the pleasure being delivered by her daughter's fingers.

Again they reached their peaks simultaneously. Their cries were less noisy than earlier but expressed their joy exquisitely.

Rosemary drooped over her daughter, her breasts pressed into Carmen's back.

I could just reach the fleece blankets draped over the settee and pulled them over the girls as best I could without disturbing them.

This time it was almost an hour before they moved. Carmen now needed the bathroom. She left her mother draped across my belly. She paused, naked and divinely beautiful. She bent and kissed my lips her lovely breasts dangling temptingly. She saw where I was looking. "I was right! You are a pervert, aren't you?"

"Guilty as charged. I need urgent treatment please nurse." She laughed and stood looking down, smiling. She winked and looked just like her gorgeous mother. I watched her perfect backside as she strolled to the bathroom.

Carmen brought some glasses and a jug of water. "We might need something stronger, but this is a good start." Just like her mother she crouched and displayed her open pussy to me.

"Are you perving again, Mister Jack Wellard?"

"I told you I need treatment." I said as my hand cupped her lovely pussy.

"Well that's good way to start!" She pulled my hand from her cunt, sucked my fingers and put my hand back on her hot pussy. "I hope mummy lets me fuck you Jack." She paused. "I am so sorry about my attitude earlier. I don't know what came over me. I think I was jealous of your experiences and I wanted to spoil any possible relationship with Mum. Now I feel so ashamed." She leaned forward and kissed me, there were tears on her cheeks.

Rosemary stirred. She peered at us through bleary eyes. "This could be very bad for my reputation." She said pseudo-seriously. We waited. "Waking up naked with a naked man is one thing; but waking up naked with a fully clothed man is not good for a girl's reputation." She began loosening my belt.

"Get his shirt off Carmen and nibble his nipples for me." I helped by shrugging out of the sleeves. I lifted my bottom to help Rosemary's efforts with my lower gear. My mostly erect cock snapped out its confinement and bumped her on the nose. "Oh, an aggressive little fucker aren't we? Let's see how you like this." Her mouth closed gently over the tip. Carmen gasped as she heard her mother's language and saw her sucking my dick. She returned to nibbling my nipples but one hand strayed down to briefly fondle my balls.

My pants were still at half mast so Rosemary let go of my dick and went to my feet to draw them down my legs and threw them onto the heap of their clothes. She kissed her way up my legs pausing only briefly at my balls which she briefly licked and sucked. She kissed onwards until she met Carmen. They kissed deeply. I still had a hand in Carmen's pussy and she was close to another peak. I stroked Rosemary's neck as she kissed Carmen. I could feel Carmen shuddering around my fingers and could hear her muffled cries of pleasure as she continued to kiss her mother. Suddenly she sagged panting on my chest.