Run Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matthew enjoyed her protests knowing that she wanted everything she was about to get. He got down on his knees behind her and forced her legs open wider with his thighs. He guided his cock to her wet pussy and took advantage of her rocking motion to enter her completely. With every backwards rock he drove him self into her tight pussy hard feeling her muscles tighten and pull on the skin of his cock.

"Oh yeah, uhh..." Nicholas held Blondie's head and lifted his hips thrusting his cock as deep as possible in her throat. He moaned deeply as he filled her mouth. Blondie swallowed the best she could but dribbled his seed down her chin.

Matthew was still pounding her from behind so Nicholas pinched her nipples pulling on them as she bounced. She yelped at the sting in her nipples but found it moving her that much closer to her orgasm.

"Fuck me, fuck me harder, faster." She tried to arch her back wanting to sit up and drop harder on the cock that was stretching her out. She was flailing about in frustration wanting to cum now! She clawed at Nicholas' chest, "such my tits, I need you to suck my tits hard!" She was screaming out in wild pleasure feeling her release getting very close. Matthew slammed into her one more time and grunted pulling her back on to him and holding her tight.

"You son of a bitch don't even think you're done!" She yelled in frustration. "Rub my clit now I'm so close!"

Taken by surprise Matthew did as he was told and Blondie let out a scream far more primal than any of the men had. Her body was quivering and spasaming as she let loose and came hard.

"Get the hell out of here." Blondie whispered breathlessly. "I've got to catch my breath before looking for the other two."

Nicholas and Matthew collected their prize, each a piece of bikini. They looked at each other with huge smiles on their faces. "I don't think she's going to be looking for her friends!" Matthew laughed as the walked away.

Back in the mansion Richard stood naked in front of a wall of monitors, he was pleased with the adventure playing out before him. Gary wrapped his arms around him and began fondling his balls as he kissed his neck.

"Do you think that Red will enjoy this before the weekend is over? Satin is definitely on her way." He bit Richard's ear lobe and chuckled, "I fear for the safety of our gentlemen friends with Blondie on the prowl."

"Red will be sorry to have to leave come Sunday night. The drive for unbridled sexual pleasure is never far underneath the skin of a civilized human being."

He turned in Gary's arms and kissed his lips passionately. "I, on the other hand, prefer to be primal only with my lover." He walked to the bed and climbed up on his hands and knees. Gary followed and rubbed a hand full of lube on his cock then smeared the remains on Richard's ass. He lined him self up then grabbed Richard's hips roughly.

"You'll always be my bitch Richard," he pushed his cock deep into Richard knowing that Richard's cock was already hard from the invasion. "And I will claim you again, and again and again", each thrust driving home his love for him, waiting patiently for Richard to cum before filling him with everything he needed.

12