Run Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,668 Followers

"Man, Buddy you're the running machine," Gail said, aiding the ever present smile on his face.

"I like to run," Buddy said.

"I can see. Dang it, I don't think I could keep up with you," Gail said. "But I'll . . . RACE YOU TO THE CAR!" she said, taking one big step forward. Buddy was off like a shot, running down the hallway.

"Buddy, careful of the stairs!" she said, knowing he'd pay no attention to her warning whatsoever. Then she realized she was standing in her bedroom with a boy . . . alone. "We better go," she said nodding toward the door.

Todd took the hint and wandered down the stair, Pat close behind him. At the bottom of the stairs, he took his first glance at the trophy case containing the accomplishments of Pat's father. He stopped.

"Your dad is Brigadier General Baker?" he asked almost incredulously. The General was pretty well known throughout the army circles as a genuine badass and military fanatic. Probably the reason he had been put in charge of the U.S. military forces in the Korean DMZ for many years.

"Retired," Pat said quietly. "Three years ago. You've heard of him?"

"My dad was Army. I was pretty much raised in the motor pool. It's where I got addicted to things that move and sometimes explode." Todd could scarcely believe his ears . . . Pat chuckled. More like a snicker, but it still counted. "I don't mean to sound rude, but I remember hearing horror stories about your father from some of the guys who had been under his command."

"No offense taken," she said, regaining her solemn composure. "He could be a taskmaster, but he was always fair." She sounded more like a commercial than a proud daughter.

"You going military?"

"Yes," she replied. Todd detected genuine trepidation in her voice. "Mr. Baker has already contacted colleagues at West Point about admitting me."

"Do you want to go?" he asked.

She looked at him and her face could best be described as perplexed. "What do you mean?"

Todd was stunned. "I mean . . . is going into the army . . . is that what YOU want or what your dad want?"

"What difference does it make?" she replied, holding the door open for him and waiting for him to use it.

--------------- ---------

That evening . . .

--------------- ---------

"I shit you not," Todd explained as he and Gail pulled into her driveway. Her parents were on a romantic little getaway for the weekend and her brother would be out of the house until almost sunrise playing Dungeons and Dragons or some such thing.

The two of them had enjoyed themselves, though it was hard to read anything from Pat. The girl had been maddeningly cordial, only showing her "humanity" when Buddy wanted something or had something to say. The girl was a complete dichotomy. Todd had just finished recounting the conversation he had had with Pat back at her house.

"You think she's been brainwashed or something?" Gail said. Her curiosity was itching like a rash.

"I don't know. I don't think so," Todd mused, tussling his hair. "She's got a larger than life father. Everything I know about him says he's a hard man to please. If she wants his approval . . . she'll probably do just about anything."

"If he's that much a stickler for protection, she's probably doubly screwed because of Buddy."

"How so?"

"Well, 'perfect' people want perfect things around them right? The son . . . you know, the guy who's supposed to follow in his footsteps . . . well, he comes out 'damaged.' Now Pat not only has to be the perfect daughter . . ."

". . . but the perfect son as well," Todd finished. "Shit, I thought studying for the ACTs was pressure."

"But she's so good to her brother," she replied as they got out of the car and headed into the house. "I mean, she's not faking that. She loves Buddy to death."

"I'm willing to bet that she keeps Buddy's trophies in her room because . . . because her father wouldn't keep them at all."

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. This is entirely guesswork," Gail said.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." Todd didn't believe they were wrong, but he let it drop.

"Besides, we've got other stuff to do tonight than worry about Pat Baker," Gail said, putting a sway in her hips as she glanced over her shoulder.

"Really? 'Cause you haven't done anything BUT worry about her for a week."

"AHEM." Gail wiggled her hips again. The time had come for a little less conversation and a lot more action. "Why are you probably the only straight boy in high school that has to be talked INTO SEX!" she said impatiently.

"Because you're the only girl I can tease about it," Todd replied.

"You can tease me as long as ya please me," she shot back. She grabbed him by the front of his jeans and pulled him towards the front door. But she stopped with him on the threshold and the door still open. "Wait, I've got an idea." Before he could object (as if he would), she dropped to her knees and yanked his pants down. With the front-porch light on, she took his soft penis in her even softer lips and started to coax it to life.

"Good . . . holy . . . Gail, someone could see."

"That's the fun part," Gail replied. His member was already reaching full firmness in her mouth, and the velvety head was kissing her tonsils. 'That's what mama likes,' she thought happily. She couldn't help but wonder if old man Paige across the street was watching. He always stared when she walked by. At least now it would be a good show.

Todd was gripping the doorframe as the sounds of the slobbery blowjob he was getting floated across the lawn. Gail had wrapped one of those strong hands around his shaft as was holding the part she couldn't fit into her mouth. Her head was bouncing back and forth and spit was seeping out of the corner of her mouth. She had become so unabashedly lustful that Todd still couldn't believe his luck. Most high school guys had to beg to get to second base . . . Todd was hitting it out of the park almost every night.

Gail wanted cum. She wanted to get Todd off, get him hard again and use him for her own pleasure all night long. She left just the head of his organ between her lips and stroked his rigid shaft. She hummed gently and in short order, she felt the veins twitch and the delicious splash of jizz on her tongue. Then another . . . and another. She pulled back, gave him one quick view of the mess he had made in her mouth, and then swallowed it down.

"You are so hot!" he muttered as she let him inside and finally closed the door. She kissed him and then pushed him into the living room. He fell back onto the couch, smiling up as Gail treated him to a slow impromptu strip tease.

She shed her snug jeans, peeling them down to reveal her bikini-style panties. Facing the other way, she pulled her shirt up and then unclasped her bra. When she turned back around, she had both of her warm breasts cupped. She sauntered over and released one breast, sticking her hand under her underwear and proceeded to pleasure herself.

Todd watched his girlfriend's fingers as she worked them under those satiny panties. She sank to her knees and started to really get into what she was doing, and she kept eye contact with him the entire time. Her face reflected her ecstasy, with her eyes wide and her mouth open in that dopey half-grin. She leaned in and took his soft member in her mouth, nursing it as she masturbated. It took a while, but he felt life returning to his cock. That was when she stopped. Partially, she wanted to tease him. The other part was that she had made herself cum and didn't want to bite down on anything she might want to use later. Todd thought she looked extra sexy when she was climaxing. It was one of the reasons he like to help the process along. He also knew that she was extra sensitive right after she got off.

He grabbed her by the shoulders and pushed her onto her back. He didn't let her take her soaked panties off first . . . he just started licking at her mound through the fabric. He had bought an "Art of Oral Sex" DVD and had studied it extensively. Gail was a good thing, and he needed to do good things to keep her. He tugged her underwear up until it was up in her cleft, and he started long wide licks up either side.

"Ooh yeah, do it like that baby," Gail said, placed her legs on the tops of his shoulders and grabbing a handful of his hair. "Lick my pussy. Lick it faster!"

Todd was licking like his life, or at least his love life, depended on it. He also remembered a "promise" that she had made and wanted to see if she'd follow through. So he slowly and carefully moved his thumb into position and, while still eating Gail's yummy pussy, stuck that thumb into her ass.

Gail almost jumped out of her skin. She HAD told Todd that she was interested in trying that route but now that the moment had actually arrived, she was a bit nervous. She tried to relax and take her mind off of it, which wasn't too difficult due to Todd's increasingly skillful oral talents. She let him probe the inside of her backside for several minutes and found the experience . . . interesting.

Todd pushed her panties completely out of his way so that he could get his tongue further up the slot. She hadn't resisted his anal exploration, which was highly encouraging. He took her clit between his lips and start a series of quick, brief sucking actions, almost like he was nursing. At the same time, he plunged his thumb into her sphincter as rapidly as he could.

Gail started to orgasm in short order. The lights in the room seemed so much brighter when she tightened her legs' vice-like grip on Todd's head and arched her back so much that only her shoulders were on the floor. Her anal ring had clenched and he was barely able to extricate his thumb. It was a wetter than usual orgasm, and he wiped the excess jizz off his face with his sleeve.

"You . . . are SUCH a good boyfriend," Gail murmured, her eyes only half-open. It was time. "Why don't you finish getting undressed and have a seat in one of the dining room chairs. Close your eyes and don't open them until I tell you." Then she bounded upstairs.

Todd grinned as he got undressed. He was already hard as a rock when he sat in one of the solid dining room chairs and closed his eyes. After a while, he heard Gail coming back down the stairs. Then he felt her grab his arms and move them behind the chair, followed by the feel of cold metal around his wrists. Next, he felt her securing his ankles to the chair legs with rope. Finally, he hard those magic words . . .

"Open your eyes."

When he did, he was treated to another hard-on-worthy surprise. Gail was standing in front of him wearing a plaid skirt, knee-high socks, a white shirt that was unbuttoned and tied off at the middle, and her blonde hair was tied off in pigtails.

"Sweet Jesus," he muttered.

The now-Catholic-schoolgirl before him chewed gently on her bottom lip. "You like?" She looked at his dick and smiled. Gail sat on Todd's knees and wrapped her hand around that beautiful cock and started to rub it. "I can see you like it," she cooed, kissing him. Then she reached down to the floor and picked up the satin panties she had been wearing earlier. She then shoved them into Todd's mouth. "You won't be needing to talk for a while anyway," she told him, then quickly lifted herself up and plunged her ravenous pussy down on his member.

Gail loved cock. She had only been with Todd, but she knew she wanted to be sexually active for the rest of her life. She liked that she could actually seem him entering her due to the naughty schoolgirl skirt she was wearing, because she had to rely on feeling him inside her.

"I'm going to ride you for a while, then I'm going to put your big dick in this tiny little ass," she whispered, slapping her ass through the skirt. "You want that don't you?" she asked, riding his cock even harder. She was bouncing up and down so much that chair was squeaking. She slowed down, gyrating her hips as she wrapped her legs around the chair. He was SO deep inside her . . . it was amazing! "I bet you wish you could spank me," she said. "Maybe next time I'll let you. I'll let you spank this ass before you fuck it. But right now, you're just my plaything," she added nibbling on his earlobe. "You're just my toy."

She rode him a while longer, relishing the size of his cock as it filled up her womanhood. She reached underneath and fondled his heavy balls as she fucked him. She hoped there was a lot more cum in there.

Gail slowly raised herself up off her man, letting his glistening cock wave around like a car antenna. She grabbed a small bottle of KY-jelly that she had brought down with her, put a dollop on her hand and started to smear it all over that great big cock. For a minute, she was content just to stroke her toy, giving him a tug-job that was making his eyes water. But she didn't want him to cum just yet. She had to go through with her plan before she chickened out. She may have been horny, but it was still something new.

She stood up and turned around. She lifted up the back of her skirt, giving him a perfect view of the orifice he was about to be allowed to violate. She made a big production of spreading her legs, backing up and slowly . . . too slowly . . . lowering herself towards his meat-stick again.

The bulbous head of his member touched her sphincter and she instinctively jerked away. But she got herself under control, then slowly pressed down. The head of his dick felt slightly cool and slimy as it pressed against her anal opening. She tried to sink down but felt a great deal of resistance. 'I hope I'm doing this right she thought.' She had wanted to be facing him, but she knew she wouldn't be able to contain her nervousness. She didn't want him to see that she was a little scared.

Finally, she felt her anal ring start to spread and his stick was able to slowly creep inside. She was breathing so fast she thought she might give birth. It was uncomfortable to say the least. It felt like it had been going on forever, when in fact she had just barely started. It felt comparable to trying pass a bowling ball in reverse.

Then something amazing happened. The head slipped in and her asshole relaxed a bit, and the relief she felt at just that little bit of slippage was enormous.

Todd was using every bit of self-control he had not to shoot his wad right then and there. Gail's skirt was still pushed up, so he could see the head of his cock disappear between her round bound cheeks and into her ass. And it was so incredibly tight! He wanted to grab her ass and plunge all the way in . . . it was probably good that she had handcuffed him.

Gail took more and more of him inside her backside until she felt her buns reach his abdomen. 'He's inside,' she thought. 'He's so fucking big inside me,' she thought, a little more enthusiastic. Her hands instinctively sought out her pussy and she began playing with herself. Every touch seemed to ignite sparks in her brain. She stood up a bit, feeling his meat sliding out of her asshole, then she lowered herself again.

"Oh God!" she said loudly. "You're . . . so big and . . . and hard," she continued as she started taking his cock faster and faster. "You're even bigger in my ass that you are in my pussy." Her fingers were moving furiously and she started to cum again in record time. Her ass clenched as she came in incredibly short order, soaking Todd's lap.

"That's fucking incredible," said, her eyes glazed. She stood up, turned around and then sank back on his cock until his balls mad contact with her ass. She wasn't afraid anymore. "You just sit there and enjoy the ride," she cooed, bouncing on his cock. She held onto his shoulder with one hand while masturbating with the other.

Todd wanted to cum more than anything else on Earth. Gail was a wet dream come true, and her ass was the thing dreams were made of. The walls of her ass were as tight as a miser's wallet. She was riding him like a jackhammer and had a look of total, almost mindless lust on her face. She took a moment to pull her shirt open so she could mash her breasts against his face while she took his cock up the ass and played with herself.

Gail heard Todd moan something and was able to get the gist of what was happening. He was about to blast a load in her no-longer-virgin behind. He had been such a good boy the he deserved to cum. It didn't hurt that she had achieved climax again herself. She actually collapsed against his sweaty chest as he pumped a gallon of baby-batter into her worn ass. She could feel it splatter . . . she could feel it trying to leak out. She didn't care. She had been fucked senseless and she acknowledged to herself that it was the ONLY way to go.

"Next time," she said tiredly as she removed her panties from Todd's mouth and kissed his grateful lips, "I get to wear the handcuffs."

------------ -----------------

The next week . . .

------------ -----------------

Pat was sitting in a chair in Dr. Martin's office. She had planned on sitting out the session engaged in typical idle chit-chat, but there was something unusual going on in her head . . . a burning desire to actually TALK to someone about something that was bothering her.

Carolyn watched as Pat opened her mouth slightly as if she were going to talk, then close it again. It was maddening to watch. Pat had been in for several sessions and, except for the interesting comment she had made at the end of that first hour, the girl hadn't been particularly forthcoming.

"Pat, I don't think we're going to require any more sessions," Dr. Martin said at last. She was going to take a gamble in dealing with the ice princess. "I don't see you as likely to harm anyone, even to the extent you did this last time. And I can't help you with your happiness problem if you won't talk to me, so . . ."

"I'm happy," Pat said, a little too loudly and a lot too defensively.

"Really? Rumor has it that you are an anti-social young woman. Yes, rumors abound and reach even this hallowed chamber," she added, twirling her finger around over her head. "It's my experience that teenagers who shut themselves off from people their own age are never particularly happy."

"I don't shut myself off," Pat replied, keeping an even tone. "I have my brother and . . . and I just don't have time for friends. I've got these two . . ." Pat stopped.

"These two what?" Carolyn prodded.

"These two people who seem to be following me around and asking me questions and . . . why do people do that? I mean, no one has any interest in me for eighteen years and suddenly they're following me to my volunteer work and trying to pretend they're interested when they only wanted to know if I was gay in the first place . . ." Pat had to stop to breathe. That was probably more than she had said in one sentence to anyone but Buddy in years.

"Woah," Carolyn said with a smile. "With you, when it rains it pours. Let's start over. You think people just wanted to talk to you to find out if you were gay?"

"Yeah. But can't they just . . . you know, tell that I'm not? Not that I have anything against being gay. I've seen no viable evidence that it's something anyone has a choice about, so I don't know why people seem to want to be so biased."

"You think you can tell if someone's gay just by looking at them?"

Pat thought it over. "I guess that's kind of presumptuous, isn't it?"

Carolyn wanted to get the girl's trust, and maybe she needed to do something extreme to get it. "Can you keep a secret?"

"Yeah," Pat said, sitting up straight. Suddenly, she was intrigued.

"I'm gay."

Pat just looked her over with a curious gaze. "Really?"

"Yep. Not as easy to tell us on sight is it?"

"No." Pat paused. "Do . . . do people give you grief about it?"

"Not many people know. Only a couple of teachers on the faculty and the lunch lady. . . Lola. Everyone else who knows isn't associated with the schools."

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,668 Followers