Russian Roulette Ch. 02

Story Info
Conclusion of this short police drama story.
4.7k words
4.67
20.3k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Russian Roulette: The Rise of The Iron Crowbar

The order of my stories to read is:

Todd & Melina series, Interludes 1-5, Sperm Wars series,

Russian Roulette series.

This story contains graphic scenes, language and actions that might be extremely offensive to some people. These scenes, words and actions are used only for the literary purposes of this story. The author does not condone murder, racial language, violence, rape or violence against women, and any depictions of any of these in this story should not be construed as acceptance of the above.

Feedback and constructive criticism is very much appreciated, and I encourage feedback for ideas.

There is very little sex in this story, just some flirtations and making out, as the gritty police drama reaches its exciting conclusion. There will be a lot more HOT sex in future editions of these continuing stories...

Part 5 - Putting The Gun To The Head

"Amazing." Tanya said the next morning as she handed me her report. Cindy was sitting next to me in the MCD room, officially off duty pending the investigation of the incident. There was no question that it was a good shoot, but procedures took time, and besides: I wanted Cindy to be sitting on her lovely, hardbody butt and resting if she wouldn't take good advice and go back home to bed for a while.

"Wow, you're right." I said. The expedited report said that the four men had fired at least sixteen shots, only one of which had connected, that being to Cindy's shoulder. Cindy's weapon had been fired four times, two hitting two perps with non-fatal wounds and two missing hitting anyone. Melina had also fired four shots... and all four had found their marks unerringly and delivered immediate death to the four Russian perps.

"Cindy, you know what this means, don't you?" I said. "Range time, my friend."

"I hear ya." Cindy replied. "But good God, Melina's shooting was incredible. Can we recruit her onto the Force?"

"I suspect not." I said drily. My beeper went off; the chief was ready to see me for my requested private conversation in his office.

"Is this office bugged?" I asked as I sat down in his office, letting the chief know that I was not going to be explicit about what I was going to talk about.

"Probably." the chief replied, knowing that Internal Affairs very likely had bugged every room in the building. We just didn't know if and when they were listening in at any particular point in time. "But don't worry about it. What do you have for me?"

"So where did we put the evidence from the bust?" I asked.



"In three warehouses. Most of it is in two of them, one has just a little bit. We are hoping that if anything leaks, it'll be the one that has the small amount." the chief replied.

"Who knows the locations?"

"Me, the Evidence Supervisor, Captain Charles, and ADA Patterson."

"Why Charles?" I asked.

"He has to assign patrolmen to guard the locations." Captain Leslie Charles was the captain of patrolmen and uniformed officers. He'd been a patrolman for years, eschewing promotions that would take him out of uniformed service. When the Town and County services had merged, the Captain of Patrolmen position had been created just for him. He was loved by his officers, tough but definitely keeping their interests and safety in his every thought. He was of direct English descent and had gray hair.

He would look at me balefully whenever I talked to him, and I knew he wasn't particularly happy with someone like me coming in as a Detective from the outside instead of working my way through the ranks. I'd worked hard to get in as good graces with him as possible, and made sure to ask his opinion of officers that were candidates for Detective and Supervisory positions so that we could monitor them for promotion. I think he appreciated that.

"Good enough." I said. "What I want to do is perhaps leak the third location, where there is not much stuff."

"To whom?" the chief asked.

"Malone and Ikea." I said. "Maybe even put them in charge of checking up on the security arrangements. If they don't leak it, someone in Vice will."

Chief Griswold looked hard at me, then smiled. "So you think we've got a leak in Vice, do you now?" I just nodded, but not saying that I suspected we had much, much more.

"Then I want to--" I told the chief the rest of my plan, couched in careful terms, saying nothing directly but knowing the chief would figure it out. He was more than a little bit unhappy with it, as I expected, but agreed to let me do it. The plan was set for Sunday night.

--------------------

"I talked to Dixon." Laura said Saturday afternoon when she stopped by Melina's house to dress for the party and go with us.

"What did he say?" I asked.

"Nothing." Laura replied. "In fact, he was very uncomfortable and evasive when I asked why the Feds haven't come in to clean up a huge drug bust. I've never seen him like that before."

"Oh really." I said, thinking. "You think he knows something? That they have something planned? Or are they trying to hide something."

"They're hiding something." Laura said. "I think so because Dixon normally would let me know if they're planning anything so that I can keep an eye on Dr. Heinz and his people and keep them out of the way of any... confusion."

"Well," I said, "if we'd stumbled on some sting operation of theirs, they would at least let the chief know, wouldn't they?"

"I don't know. But I have my own sources, babe, that normally tell me if something is going on anywhere around my 'turf'. But this time I am not hearing a damn thing."

"I think we will in the next couple of days." I said. I volunteered nothing further, and Laura did not ask. Hmmm, I thought to myself....

----------------------

The party was a hit. Hugh Hewitt and his roommates, both Army veterans, were throwing it in the rec room of their apartment complex. There was plenty of food, dancing, talk, and freely flowing drink. There were a lot of very pretty women there who were friends of Hugh and his buddies, and I suspected that their cocks had found their way into the pussies of some of those young women.

To my surprise, there were also a number of older people there, couples in their 30s and 40s. Hugh and his buddies seemed to know many of these wives. I had arrived with Melina, but only saw her sporadically as a lot of men were vying to talk or dance with her. Laura was "officially" with my nephew Todd, but of course Laura became my partner for the evening while Todd worked the room, knowing many of the women there already (no surprise to me), and of course ultimately working his way into being Melina's date for the evening.

A number of the older women flirted with me, sometimes even in front of Laura. A couple of these married women had had too much to drink, and I was shocked when both of them said a variation of "I've heard that you have a big, hard cock. Hard like... iron. I'd love to try it out sometime." I was rendered speechless, and as both women were good looking I wouldn't mind fulfilling their dreams... but how did they know about how hard my erect member was? Laura quickly asserted herself as my date before things could go further with any other women, though, and I didn't mind.

As midnight approached, I wondered who would pair off and share a kiss at midnight... and maybe a lot more afterwards. As the moment arrived, we counted down the seconds, cheered, and then there was a lot of kissing. Laura and I shared a warm kiss. Hugh was kissing one of the older women; I wasn't sure if she was married or not.

To my surprise Melina was not kissing Todd; in fact, she was kissing the younger brother of one of Hugh's roommates, a tall, handsome, well-built young man just a couple of years out of college. I never caught his name, but I heard someone call him "The Leader".

Speaking of Todd, out of the corner of my eye I saw the handsome young man in a deep kiss with a woman with a fantastic body. To my shock, I realized that it was... Teresa Cunt! She had actually come to the party, and she had been talking to Todd, Cindy and Melina quite a bit. Still scowling as always, but present and socializing. And now she was sharing a deep, tongue-twining kiss with my young nephew!

I knew Todd was good, but I to give him credit for being damn good if he could nail Teresa. I also felt a bit jealous, as I longed to deeply fuck her myself and it looked like my nephew was going to be the one to score with her. Oh well, I had Laura, and I deepened my kiss with her.

Where Cindy had gone to, I didn't know for ten more minutes, until she came out of the kitchen with a very pretty girl that looked a bit flushed. I wondered what had transpired in the kitchen at midnight, my loins warming at the thought... and also the thought of the next few hours with Laura, Melina and Todd at Melina's house...

---------------------

"Hugh, I need your help." I said. It was early Sunday morning. The first stage of the plan was in effect: the chief had just instructed Captain Malone and Detective Ikea to make sure the security at Warehouse #3 (as we called it) was good through the night. I fully expected Sergei Molotov to move quickly and try to recover some of his cocaine that very night.

"Hell yeah, I want a shot at those slugs." Hugh readily agreed, knowing what I was about to say. I told him the plan and he said we needed more people to make sure it went off smoothly. He suggested his two roommates, both with military experience, both on the police auxiliary already (which took care of legal issues)... and both who had been shot at by Molotov's thug the other night. I didn't want to take this outside the Force, but it made sense to have their experience, and Hugh assured me that they could be trusted. I told Hugh that if they did well, I'd try to get them full-time jobs on the Force... in a new SWAT team I was trying to organize.

We also were bringing along Tanya Perlman and two patrolmen that I'd come to trust, their names being Morton and Rudistan. I hoped they'd be acceptable for what we were doing.

At 8:00pm, Cindy and Teresa suddenly appeared in the MCD room.

"We want to go with you." Cindy said. Teresa nodded vigorously.

"You're both wounded." I replied, "and I want them taken alive, which means I don't want any overreactions." 



"You're wounded, too. And we won't kill them." Cindy said. "We're professionals." she added sullenly.

"No one is saying you're not." I said, then had an insight. "I'll tell you what: you can come along and stay outside, and warn us if anyone comes up once we're in, okay?" They agreed. "But you are NOT to engage anyone at any time, is that clear?" They weren't happy, but they agreed.

I also took the opportunity to ask Teresa something. "I noticed you spending some time with my nephew Todd on New Years Eve." I said, not mentioning that their time together was a passionate kiss. "Is he charming you as much as he does everyone else?"

To my surprise Teresa didn't scowl, but her face seemed to become a little sad. "He reminds of someone I used to know... reminds me a lot of him."

"Your ex-husband?" I asked. The question might not be appropriate, but I felt this was the best chance I'd ever had of getting this woman to open up.

"Oh no, not him." Teresa said, her voice trailing off. I left it alone, telling her to get a police radio and get ready for the mission.

At 9:00pm, I assembled the team in the parking lot. Despite the bitter cold, they stood and listened as I explained the plan. If they were shocked, they totally hid it, and they were eager for action.

We would not wear any police insignia nor openly show our badges; this operation was to be "unofficial." We would wear black jumpsuits with no name tags or insignia. We'd go in and nab any perps, but if Molotov himself showed up, we would not be making arrests. I ordered everyone not to kill anyone unless it was absolutely necessary, and I particularly wanted Molotov alive.

We entered the grounds of the warehouse from the rear. The chief had ordered security pulled off the site, saying that we'd moved what little evidence was there, which was almost true.

Around midnight, four large vans drove to the front of the warehouse, the perps having cut the chain to the front gate. As I hoped, Sergei Molotov had come personally.

"What idiots the police here are." Molotov said as his six man team exited the vehicles. Perhaps he'd forgotten what Cindy and Melina had done to four of his men in their botched gym raid. Let the fatass keep thinking we were stupid, I thought to myself.

They went inside. The lights were fully on, and there were a couple of pallets of evidence in the warehouse, but not much else... just a table and chair. The lights on and the lack of much stuff in the building should've been a dead giveaway. That's a clue, fuckheads! I thought to myself, but Molotov seemed oblivious that anything was wrong.

His loss. At my signal, we sprang upon them!

"GET YOUR HANDS UP!!!" Hugh screamed as we ran into the warehouse, guns drawn and levelled at the perps. We all started yelling "GET 'EM UP!" as the confused men complied. Within seconds they were all stripped of their weapons and were lying on the floor spread eagle, except Molotov.

Part 6 - Pulling The Trigger

I walked up to Molotov, wearing my favorite Tilley hat with my Airborne wings affixed to them. Normally I had my police badge on the hat as well, but had taken it off for this "extracurricular" exercise. I was carrying something else as well: a crowbar. It was a bit longer than normal, made of solid iron, and painted royal blue.

"Well, Mr. Molotov, perhaps we are not the idiots here." I said, keeping my voice quiet and smooth. "You walked right into the trap. I really am shocked that such an obvious ploy would fool such brilliant men as yourselves.

"Or maybe..." I added, using my words as a dagger, "maybe your best four men were the ones shot dead in my wife's gym the other night, yes?" Molotov's face switched from shock to furious anger.

"You son of a bitch." Molotov said. "My lawyer will have me out of your puny jails in a very short time, and then you will find out who is going to be shot dead!"

"Last time you said I didn't understand, Sergei." I said. Molotov's men were looking at us with unappeasable hatred in their eyes for me at the disrespect I'd just shown their leader in calling him by his first name, which he hated. And that was just the beginning.

"But it is you who now apparently does not understand. You are not under arrest right now. Your high-priced lawyers are nowhere near here.... and you won't be shooting anyone once I'm done with you."

"What, are you going to shoot me, here and now? And you call yourself a police officer?" Molotov said, but his voice was getting shakier.

"Police?" I said, pretending naivety as I walked around until I was behind his left flank. "What police? I see no police here." The gravity of Molotov's situation began to dawn on him.

"Why you..." Molotov said, beginning to turn to attack me. He was not fast enough.

*Thwack!*

I swung the crowbar as hard as I could and the length of it connected solidly with his back right at the shoulder blades. Molotov gasped and collapsed onto the table. As he tried to get up, Morton and Rudistan grabbed his arms and held him down.

"Okay, asshole." I said. "You tried to bribe me, then threatened me. Then you tried to kill my family and fellow officers. I don't appreciate that one bit, you piece of dog shit. So it's time to teach your stupid fat ass an unforgettable lesson."

*Thwack!*

Again I swung the iron crowbar as hard as I could, connecting with Molotov's back below where I'd hit him before, but not too low. I knew that these blows would cause his back to seize up and spasm sometime in the next half hour, and I was looking forward to seeing him in pain.

"I warned you before what would happen if I ever saw you again, shithead," I said, my voice measured, flat and level. "And you didn't listen, so I'll be more clear this time: if I ever do see you again, Sergei, you will either die fast when this crowbar connects with your head..." I gently laid the crowbar on his ear, letting the weight of it make the point, "... which will explode it like a ripe melon."

"Or..." I lowered the bar and laid it gently right over Molotov's kidneys. "... you'll die slowly and very painfully when I bust your kidneys." I saw real fear in Molotov's face for the first time.

I continued, letting the smoothness and quietness of my voice be as unnerving as the tapping of the crowbar on my palm as I spoke: "I suggest you get the hell out of town and never come back, Sergei. And if you even think of attacking my officers or any of our families again, I will rip your nuts out and feed them to you before I kill you. Capice?" Molotov said nothing.

"Stand him up." I ordered. The two patrolman complied, still holding the Russian mobster firmly. "Just to make sure I have your attention, Sergei."

*Thump!*

My army-boot kick to Molotov's balls was hard and vicious, and the steel-reinforced toe of the boot connected solidly. He collapsed in pain. Just then, my radio in my pocket came alive."

"Red alert!" the voice on the radio said. "Vans approaching. Holy shit.... it looks like the FBI, guys!" It was Cindy's voice.

"Let's go!" I ordered, directing my men out the back. Out back, we scooted to where we'd left our badges. I ordered everyone to put their badges back on, pinning my badge to my hat underneath the Airborne wings. Others put their badges back on or had them ready.

We made our way around towards the front. The FBI agents had just rushed in (their jackets had "FBI" written in large letters on the back), then I led my guys in behind them. Although we got there quickly, the FBI men already had the Russians on the ground and in handcuffs. They had not attempted to flee when my team scrambled out the back door. Odd...

"Freeze!" I ordered. The FBI agents turned their guns on us.

"Whoa! Hold it guys!" I ordered, pretending surprise, raising my gun to point at the ceiling. My men followed my action.

"FBI!" one agent said. "Drop your guns!"

"We're the Town & County Police." I said, not dropping my gun but lowering it. I held up my badge and ID card that I carried in my leather wallet. The Agents relaxed. One of them, obviously the lead Agent, showed his I.D. and I caught the name "Muscone."

"What are you guys doing here, Agent Muscone?" I asked.

"We're busting this bastard and his men for a lot of drug charges." the lead FBI agent said, coming closer to me. Muscone had dark hair, looked slightly overweight but was in good shape, and he was the very picture of what one would expect an FBI officer to look like.

"Why didn't you tell us about it?" I said, acting angry. "Like, er... we might have helped you instead of almost shooting you."

"Sorry boys, but I had orders to move fast and we didn't have time to ask for your help. We're taking these guys with us, and this evidence, also." Agent Muscone said.

"Ooooo-kay... Can we talk to them when you bring them to the station?" I asked, knowing that they weren't coming to the station.

"We'll see. Meantime, you boys better go, this is our bust."

Under normal circumstances, my detectives and men would've been shocked for me to acquiesce so willingly to the Feds' ordering us to leave like that. But I think my guys understood this time.

"Okay guys, let's go." I ordered, with a wink as my back was turned to the FBI men. As my people turned to leave, I said to the lead Agent "We'll be glad to help you in any way we can when you get them down to the station."

"Thank you." Agent Muscone said, then turned to his work as we left. "Geez, Sergei, what happened to you? You can't even stand up..." I heard him say as I exited the warehouse.

12