Ruth, Chris, and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still balls deep into her allowing her to enjoy her orgasm when I noticed my wife sliding off Kurt. At first I thought "Hmm... They must be changing positions"- but then I realized that Kurt's cock was flaccid. I thought to myself "The little prick shot his load while still in my wife!" Chris herself didn't look very pleased and I doubted from the session that they had that she had actually cum. Still she laid down next to him and played with his cock like a dejected kid might play with a broken toy. We exchanged glances until I noticed Ruth had opened her glazed eyes and lustfully was staring deep into my eyes. I leaned forward and gave her a quick kiss before beginning pumping into her again. She again beganmoaning as my cock explored areas inside of her that Kurt could never reach.

It wasn't long before Ruth shouted out "Oh God! Not again!" as her hips began to buck wickedly against me. I Figured that it was as good of a time as any, grabbed hold of her hips, and to her delight began a series of long quick strokes. She thrashed on the bed like a woman possessed as I approached my own orgasm. I gave her one long stroke and felt my balls tighten up and ready to explode.

I shouted "I'm cumming" as I again experienced the tightening of her vagina around my cock. Any thought of pulling out was quickly stopped by her hands grabbing at my ass as she tried to pull me even further inside. I buried myself to the hilt and shot my load while Ruth bucked and gyrated on my spasming cock.

As our orgasms subsided we looked into each others eyes and met halfway with a passionate kiss. I pumped my still erect cock into her a few more times as we kissed, finally sliding it out, and layed down next to Ruth. We continued to make out and softly caress each other as our spouses lay together below us at the other end of the bed. I glanced down to see my wife had abandoned her stroking of Kurt's cock and was instead running her hand along his body. At first I assumed he was lying back and enjoying my wife's touch but after a few moments I watched as he stood up and started to dress.

"Unbelievable!" I thought to myself "Here he is with two gorgeous woman at his disposal and he wants to leave! What a loser." Kurt was fully dressed and leaned down to give his wife a kiss, telling her to enjoy the rest of her weekend stating he had to get on the road. He looked at my wife and thanked her for the good time they had shared and nervously said "Maybe we'll do this again when I can stay longer". I shook his hand and with that Kurt left, leaving us to our original weekend plan.

As I heard the front door close I refocused my attention on Ruth. Ruth took hold of my erect penis again and was pumping it softly as we exchanged kisses. I felt the bed move and watched as my wife walked around the bed towards Ruth and I. She approached us and lifted the used condom from my penis, giving my cock a quick deep throat as she went. When she had disposed of the condom she forced my legs to lie flat on the bed and came up over the top of me, aligning herself with my cock. In a swift motion she thrust herself down upon to my cock letting out a loud moan as she planted herself. As Ruth and I made out Chris began a rhythmic bouncing on my penis that rocked the bed.

As we fucked, she reached down and grabbed the same small vibrator that she had used on Labor Day lowering it to her clit. It wasn't long before you could tell Chris was close to orgasm as her breathing and moans became louder and more pronounced.

Ruth meanwhile had partially sat up in bed allowing her to observe what Chris was doing to herself with this vibrator. As Chris went into her orgasm, her eyes closed, her movement ceased , and all sound stopped except for the humming of her vibrator. When she finished cumming her eyes opened and a huge smile escaped from her lips.

"Man that was what I needed" Chris exclaimed as she slowly rocked back and forth on my still hard cock. I meanwhile had slid my hand down onto Ruth's pussy and noticed that it was soaking wet and ready for anything. I reached up and removed the vibrator from my wife's hand and lowered it onto Ruth's pussy. She initially looked surprised as I did this , but soon threw her head back as the vibrating tip found her clit.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" was all Ruth could muster as I worked it over her slippery pussy.

Having my wife still impaled on me semi restricted my movement as I watched Ruth squirm from the pleasure she was receiving from the vibrator. My wife again- slowly - began working her way up an down on my penis as I slowly placed the head of the vibrator against the opening of Ruth's pussy. Ruth let out a excited moan as I slowly worked the dildo in and out of her shaking pussy as best as I could. It was only a moment or so before she was bucking against the vibrator in an attempt to get off. I withdrew the vibrator, sat up in bed, embraced my wife, and shared a few hurried kisses. I stood up with my wife still impaled on my dick, turned around, and planted her next to Ruth on the foot of the bed. I began pumping into Chris and again returned the vibrator to Ruth's waiting cunt. My wife was really into the whole situation and grabbed my hips as she often does before she orgasms. Grinding her pussy against the base of my cock she exclaimed "That's it!" and again appeared to climaxed with a shuddering groan.

Ruth meanwhile had taken control of the vibrator and was pleasuring herself with her new found toy. As my wife finished climaxing I gave her a kiss and withdrew my cock from her quivering pussy. I stepped back as she lowered her right index finger to softly massage her still shivering clit and I moved over in front of Ruth. Ruth was feverously working her pussy with the vibrator and I physically had to remove it from her hands. She looked down and noticed that it was about to be replaced by something a lot bigger and better and she spread her legs to welcome me inside. I lowered myself onto Ruth who helped guide me inside with her hands around my ass.

My wife leaned over and we exchanged a few kisses as I drove deeply into Ruth. She softly whispered that I was not wearing a condom and to be careful. Ruth overheard this and stated that she was on the pill and not to worry.

I pumped her pussy a few times before I overheard the sound of the vibrator again being turned on. Looking to the left I expected to see my wife toying herself, but noticed her leaning over and resting it on top of my cock and directly onto Ruth's pussy. This was an incredible feeling and Ruth seamed lost in pleasure as she lay back, eyes firmly closed. Ruth's hands were encouraging me to thrust into her and we were in an obvious race to impending orgasm.

"Oh......my.......Goddddddddd!" Ruth screamed as her whole body began shaking in an obvious orgasm. The feeling of Ruth grinding on my cock and the feel of the dildo quivering had me again ready to explode and I obviously was showing signs of impending orgasm. My wife noting my condition leaned back, spread her legs, and said "Give it to me!"

Who was I to argue the point and I quickly pulled from Ruth and slid into my waiting wife. As I hit bottom I immediately began cumming which Chris felt and stated "ummmm...I want it all.". When I finally stopped I reached down and gave my wife a kiss and withdrew my cock. Ruth was spent and I laid between these two heavenly ladies and basked in my good fortune. We all cuddled and eventually fell into a sleep from an exhausting encounter.

Throughout the night- depending which way I was facing- I would feel hands on my cock softly massaging it. I would return the favor by gently squeezing the tits of the party that was pleasuring me, as I returned to dozing off.

I guess it was about 5 something when I woke up to the sound of soft moaning and light twisting on the bed. When my eyes finally adjusted I watched as Ruth had a hold of a life like dildo and was working it in and out of her pussy. Like a few hours before, she also rested a vibrator onto her clit as she squirmed in pleasure. I moved my hand onto her breast as I sat up in bed watching her every move. She opened her eyes and was a bit embarrassed by the actions I had caught her in.

"Getting' an early jump on it?" was the only thing I could think to say -which sounded stupid at the time.

"Ummmm..... I really like these things." was what Ruth came back with. "Almost as much as this" as she patted my morning erection.

"You don't have a dildo? You mean to tell me you have never tried one? You weren't kidding last night?" I quizzed.

"Not until last night. Kurt is always kind of a prude-never wanting to try anything with me. I still cant believe he let this weekend happen. Course after I caught his online subscription and learned his fantasy-it was easy." Ruth replied. "He just wants me to lay there during sex while he has his fun. Last night was the first time that I got to get off like that. I definitely don't plan on letting it be my last and Kurt be damned-from now on sex will be fun again. I'm sure your wife shocked Kurt to hell last night when she mounted him. Probably almost killed him when she gave him a blowjob. Even if he wanted one- I've never done that before."

"You've never given a blowjob?" I asked

"Not really" Ruth replied

"Have you been in a convent or what?" I rhetorically asked.

"I guess I never got into it and I don't know if Kurt would even go for it" Ruth replied.

"Well - He seemed a bit taken aback when he got one last night. He didn't seem to try to stop it-just looked surprised" I countered. "Maybe you'll have to try it sometime......sometime........soon."

Ruth smiled and giggled softly as her lips closed on mine and we shared a quick kiss. Her hand was still stroking my cock and I raised to my knees and worked myself between Ruth's legs. With a quick thrust I replaced the dildo Ruth had been using and sank myself into her. As we kissed I began slowly pumping into her and noticed as her hand reached down underneath her ass and playfully ticked at my balls as they slapped softly on her ass.

"Oh God this feels so good! Oh shit!" Ruth exclaimed.

I noticed my wife softly roll over and half asleep stated "Are you two at it already?" then she rolled over and fell back asleep. I raised up off of Ruth and she immediately lowered her new favorite vibrating toy to her clit. I grabbed hold of Ruth's tits and we fell into a steady rhythm as we rocked the bed. I knew by how silky soft Ruth's pussy felt on my cock that I would not be holding out too long and was pleased by Ruth's pre orgasm moans. As I sped up my thrusting, Ruth vocalized her approval and physically grabbed my ass and helped pull me deeper inside of her. I knew my climax was only a few seconds away and when Ruth's body tipped me off to the onset of hers, I started to withdraw to dump my load on her belly. Ruth's hands dug in to my hips and forced me inside of her as she whimpered "Give it to me."

I buried myself as deep as I could and coated the inside of her quivering pussy with a huge load of hot cum. Ruth squealed her approval and it seemed to intensify and prolong her own orgasm. We both collapsed into each others arms and passionately kissed as I withdrew my cock from her pussy leaving a trail of cum as I exited.

"Oh....my.....goooodddddd! These things pack quite a wallop. " Ruth said as she caressed my balls. "That was incredible!"

We lay in each others arms fondling and enjoying each others touch for the next hour or so while we recovered. It didn't feel like very long before my sleepyhead wife rolled over and threw her arm around me. She playfully looked at Ruth and asked "Did you save some for me?" while reaching down and stroking my limp dick. Chris cocked her neck up towards my mouth and we shared a passionate kiss. She pulled away and kissed her way down my chest and to my rapidly expanding cock. Ruth's eyes were transfixed on Chris's movements and watched as she playfully licked the head of my dick. Running her tongue up and down the shaft , she teased me several times by quickly inserting the head into her mouth then letting it slip out as she licked back down.

Ruth reached down and grabbed hold of my balls and massaged them as she looked into my eyes and our lips met in a kiss. My wife meanwhile was now throating my cock and moved Ruth's hand up to the shaft of my cock for assistance. When I was fully aroused my wife crawled up along side of me and I leaned over to give her a kiss. She then raised her ass up in the air and coyly said "My turn, giddy up.'

I gave Ruth one last kiss and moved behind my wife, rubbing my dick along her slippery opening. Chris moaned back her approval and pressed her body backwards forcing my cock inside her smoldering pussy. Ruth lay next to us watching as my wife's face contorted with signs of pleasure and pain. Chris's whimper of approval told the real story as I plunged in and out of her . Her body rocked back to meet my every thrust and we were in a groove, making the headboard softly slap the wall. Chris had her head buried in a pillow yet her groans were loud enough to wake the dead.

Suddenly, Chris's head snapped up and I watched as Ruth , with one hand on her own pussy, reached up and softly touched one of my wife's swinging breasts. They exchanged glances and I worried that my wife would react harshly as she has always frowned on woman on woman action during the movies we have watched.

My mind was quickly eased as Chris threw her head back onto the pillow obviously not minding the added attention. Ruth shimmied almost underneath her and leaned up to softly kiss at her breasts. Chris wrenched her head to watch Ruth's action and even shocked me a bit when she reached out and gently massaged Ruth's tits.

It was incredibly erotic as these two explored each others body and I quietly thanked the heavens that Ruth had drained me once already. As my wife screamed out her approval of my thrusts, I knew she was getting close to cumming - so I quickened my strokes. She reached down and gave her clit a fierce rubbing and it wasn't long before she entered into a huge orgasm. Ruth by now was suckling on both of her tits as Chris cried out her approval of our actions.

A huge grin came across Chris's face as she looked back at me when her orgasm subsided. She leaned forward allowing myself to fall from her pussy and turned around to face me. Ruth also sat up on the bed next to my wife, still fondling Chris's erect tits. My wife again swallowed my cock, pumping the base with her right hand as Ruth intently looked on. It wasn't long before Ruth's hands left my wife's body and began softly scratching at my back. My wife's loud slurping suddenly stopped as Chris removed me from my mouth and directed my cock at Ruth's mouth.

Ruth hesitated at first but slowly approached my cock and attempted to emulate my wife's action. She wasn't the best at giving a blowjob but just having this hot babe sucking my dick started my balls bubbling. She gagged as she tried to deep throat my dick-but like a trooper - quickly resumed bobbing on it. I could feel that I was about to cum and I pulled Ruth's head from my dick expecting my wife to take it into her mouth and swallow my load. Instead, my wife grabbed my dick and aimed it at her tits, jacking it as she went. My cock pulsated and threw a huge stream of cum onto my wifes chest to the delight of my partners. She pumped it once and redirected its head onto Ruth's perky breasts who giggled as I then coated her breasts with the rest of my load.


After I was through, they both took turns jerking at it, dropping every last bit of cum onto their bodies and then each gave my dick a last kiss.

Ruth asked " Does he always cum like that? In that quantity?"

"Yeah " my wife replied with a smile "You should try to swallow it all. This thing is my fav (stroking my cock) but these things pack a punch" as she softly rolled my balls in her hands.

After that we all took our separate showers and I prepared the girls a nice breakfast. The rest of the weekend was as crazy as it had started. The most erotic parts of the weekend came later when Ruth attempted to swallow one of my loads as my wife coached her . Ruth gagged after the second pulse and ended up spitting most of it onto the bed and taking a hair full of cum for her trouble. She was a good sport about it though and we all shared a good laugh about it. Another big turn on occurred as the girls lay on the bed Saturday night pleasuring each other with assorted dildos. This was about the extent of the physical interaction between the two of them although I swore they exchanged a kiss later as I took them both from behind.

Ruth loved the different positions that we experimented with as they were definitely taboo at home. She also stated to me that she loved the feeling of me cumming inside of her-when I could sneak not wearing a condom- and commented often about the quantity of cum I was putting out. It was almost a relief when Kurt showed up to claim his wife on Sunday night picking up his tired, yet satisfied wife. Ruth left with a friendly smile and a wink- and I guess I was a bit surprised that she didn't attempt to even kiss me.

My wife and I talked about the weekend and I couldn't tell who was happier with the outcome. We agreed the experience was very good and Chris stated how close Ruth and her had become. (NO SHIT! YOU WERE TOYING EACH OTHERS PUSSIES!) She told me how they planned to go out later this week and I was excited that this might be repeated in the future. I can only hope. Chris only could only describe her encounter with Kurt as a flop and kept referring to him as a dead fuck .

"All he did was lay there and the next thing I knew he was soft and had cum. Then the dope picks up and takes off as the actions heating up. Doesn't even care to see what he came to watch-you doing his wife. What a lame ass."

12