Ryan Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The rest of the day was spent reviewing the weekly accounts. I'm beat, but I'll be fine in a bit."

"Do I have time for a quick shower?" he asked.

"Yes, you have time, and I'll have a drink ready for you when you get out. What would you like?" Dani asked after she kissed the back of his head.

"Crown, and make it a double," Ryan said with feeling.

"Ok, Mr. Sinclair, off you go," she said pulling him out of his seat.

Ryan took a few steps, turned around and pulled Dani into his arms to give her a gentle kiss on the lips.

"Ummmm," he said, sliding his lips to her neck. "Have I told you lately how much I love you?"

Smiling, as he continued his exploration, Dani answered.

"Yes, you have, but that doesn't mean I ever get tired of hearing it. I know that you love me and I want you to know everyday that I love you."

"Yeah, I do know," he said with a sigh of contentment.

"Now, that shower before we both need one," he said, chuckling as he released her. *

Ryan was just getting out of the shower when Grant and Monica arrived.

"Is Ryan home yet?" Grant asked as he walked into the foyer.

"He's in the shower. He's had a pretty rough day at the bar. I'll let him tell you about it," Dani said.

"Can I help with anything?" Monica asked.

"Thanks, everything is ready, but you can help me set it out later. Why don't we sit and talk," she suggested, "Ryan should be out soon."

As Grant and Monica settled on the sofa in the living room, Dani offered them a drink. Both declined saying they'd wait until dinner.

Dani joined them and noted again how similar in looks they were. Both of them were tall, Grant being about five inches taller than Monica's five feet ten inches. They both had dark brown hair and dark eyes. But more than that, they were similar in their personalities; smart, witty, open and easy going. They were great friends just to hang out with.

They were discussing Monica and Grant's plans for the renovation of their home when Ryan walked in, pushing up the sleeves of his light gray knit top, which he wore with a pair of dark gray slacks.

"Hey guys, glad to see you," Ryan said picking up his drink off of the breakfast bar and sitting down next to Dani.

"It's been one hell of a day, but the shower seems to have restored my usual sunny disposition."

"Uh, huh, sunny," Grant said with a grunt and then a bark of laughter.

Ryan raised his eyebrow at Grant which made Monica and Dani laugh.

Taking Ryan's hand in hers, Dani defended him saying, "He is the most kind, generous, loving, sunny man that I know."

"Yeah, he has you brainwashed," Grant said with a snort.

Dani gave Grant the evil eye, earning a chuckle from him, and then said, "I'll let that slide for now."

Just then the kitchen timer went off and she turned to say to Monica, "Will you help me in the kitchen?"

Ryan smiled at his friend and said, "You dodged the bullet on that one, buddy. I'm golden in Dani's eyes."

Grant grinned and shook his head. He thought that ran both ways. * The meal was a lively with lots of quick banter and laughs, which was just what Ryan needed after his day which he briefly told them about. They decided to forgo plans to see the movie in lieu of just chilling out. Ryan was none the worse for his stressful day, but they were just enjoying the conversation too much to end it.

After the meal Dani and Monica tidied up the kitchen and dining table, declining the offer of help. They loaded the dishes into the dishwasher and put away the leftovers.

While waiting for them to rejoin the conversation, Ryan offered Grant some time and stress saving advice on his restoration. Having been directly involved in the designing, building and decorating of his own home, he was well aware of the pitfalls that could add time and money on the back end to a project like Grant's.

*

It was almost eleven thirty when Grant and Monica left. Ryan and Dani walked them to the door and said their goodbyes promising to make up for the missed movie. As soon as they were gone, Ryan turned on the stereo and put in a Cd of classic slow dance tunes. With the remote, he dimmed the lights and then beckoned Dani with his finger.

Smiling, Dani walked seductively into his embrace. Ryan pulled her close and breathed in her sweet heady scent. Moving in a slow sensual dance, without a word spoken, they conveyed their deep connection and love.

Dani's s arms circled loosely around his neck, while Ryan's hands gently cupped her swaying hips. He leaned down, his lips slightly parting as he gave her a whisper of a kiss that radiated heat through her entire body. His lips kept her engaged as he dipped to lick and caress those soft pillows at the entrance to the moist interior of her mouth. But when Dani sought to deepened the kiss, he moved his head back and his dimple winked at her when he smiled.

She always knew that smile would be trouble.

As he gently nibbled her lips, his hands slipped down to her luscious rounded buttocks, squeezing and eliciting a drawn out moan from her. Then he moved them up to torture her swelling breasts. For long minutes they lingered in this sexual haze, drowning in the potent scent of sexual arousal. Finally, Ryan deepened the kiss, sliding his tongue between her lips to play with her hot little tongue. They both groaned as they felt their blood quicken.

Having done with teasing, Ryan eased Dani's dress up around her hips and returned his big hands to her butt. With her arms still around his neck, he lifted her up against his body. As she lost contact with the floor, Dani wrapped her legs around Ryan's hips, a position that she loved. Looking into his lust filled gaze, she knew that the sensual emotion swirling in his eyes reflected in her own.

Ryan carried Dani to the bedroom and set her on her feet again, but only to dispense with her clothing. He made quick work of baring her smooth toffee colored skin while she tried to rip his clothing off at the same time. They laughed as they were doing more to impede the process than hastened it.

Once they were naked, Ryan laid across the bed on his back. With his hand around the base of his cock, he stroked from the base to the engorged head, starting to feel the familiar ache in his balls. Dani stood at the side of the bed watching as if mesmerized. She licked her lips as his masturbation produced copious amounts of pre-cum which he used to lubricate his hefty shaft. Looking Dani in the eyes, Ryan growled, "Ride me, baby."

Dani climbed out of her trance and onto the bed as Ryan continued to grip his cock with one hand while still stroking the shaft with the other. As she straddled his hips, he reached out to delve a finger into her pussy, coaxing out a flood of fragrant juices.

Dani groaned, rocking her hips as Ryan finger fucked her. When he was sure that she was ready, he looked at her and said urgently, "Now."

With her legs spread, Dani balanced herself on her knees, took hold of Ryan's cock and eased her aching pussy down upon it. She gasped as her opening strained to take in his fullness, then let herself drop inch by glorious inch onto her mate, the man who possessed her heart and soul as much as her body.

Ryan loved the slow slide of Dani's body on his throbbing cock. He loved how she caught her breath at the initial stretching of her tight vaginal opening. As she slid down, he ran his hands up and down her thighs, feeling the slight trembling. When she was seated, he breathed a deep sigh.

"Nothing has ever felt as good as this," he said.

Dani looked at Ryan and was overwhelmed by the love she saw in his beautiful green eyes. Her man was all about showing his feelings, never shying away from the fact that he loved and needed her.

Leaning down, she kissed his chest above his heart, feeling the muscle twitched against her soft lips. Moving down a bit, she kissed his hard puckering nipple, laving it with her tongue and then gently sucking. Ryan grunted and hissed as he felt her pussy clinch around his shaft. His body arched, as his cock expanded.

Dani sat erect and used her knees and thighs to ride up and down on Ryan's towering organ; starting with a slow languid motion as her walls squeezed his cock on the up stroke. Ryan's hands on her hips aided her as both their sexual fluids joined to create a smooth glide.

The heat in Dani's pussy grew as Ryan's shaft rubbed her clitoris on every stroke. Gradually she increased the speed upon her magnificent stallion, bouncing up and down while he pushed in and out in tune with her rhythm, his hands clutching her hips.

As their speed threatened to push them over the edge, Ryan's big hands grasped her tightly to still her movements. Then, with his dick still impaled in Dani, he flipped her onto her back and started pistoning in and out of her pussy faster and faster, bringing them closer to release.

Ryan could feel the tell-tale sign of approaching release, the drawing up of his ball sac, the elemental need to fill his woman with his seed, to plant his babies in her warm body. He rocked his hips faster, reaching out to take her hands, he trapped them over her head as he continued to plough the, as yet, unfertilized field.

Sweating and panting, with the smell of sex thick in the air, he gave one last mighty thrust and felt the pulsing of Dani's pussy as she screamed in bone melting pleasure. Then and only then did he join her, tripping over into ecstasy, his sperm shooting into his woman, his cock throbbing with the discharge of his thick hot seed.

Time slowed as they rode the tidal wave to the end of their euphoric climax.

Some time later, when his cock finally softened, Ryan rolled over onto his back and turned Dani into his arms so that her body draped over his. Dani sighed as she rubbed her face into his broad sweaty chest, loving the scent of his big heated body. Ryan stroked her butt, the round cheeks perfect in their creation. He loved her ass.

"Your ass is a work of art," Ryan said languidly.

"I ought to have a bronze sculpture made and mounted on the wall in my office. The only thing is, I'd have to learn how to sculpt. I sure as hell am not going to let anyone else see your ass up close and personal. Maybe it should be stamped, Private Property too."

"Gee, Ryan. I can't begin to tell you how weird it is that you've even thought about that, let alone said it out loud," Dani said with a chuckle.

"Well, you know how it is. You work day gets boring and your mind just floats off into other realms. Before you know it, you're thinking about your woman's sweet luscious ass. Oh, let's not forget about your tight little pussy. Huh! That would make a nice boxed set gift to myself," Ryan said with a straight face.

However, he couldn't hold it for long. As the corners of his lips curled into a smile, his dimple peeked out and he rolled on top of Dani and sent her into fits of giggles with kisses all over her face and neck.

Winded from their exertions, Ryan pulled the comforter over them as they settled in for the night.

* Caroline Jameson was not a quitter. As she sat out on the balcony of her apartment, she started to formulate a plan to set things right. She'd been home for a few weeks and was up to speed with what was going on, thanks to Karen. She'd managed to spend some time with her family without pulling her hair out. They were a trying bunch, her two sisters and her mother. Tony, her brother, was the only bright spot.

Her Mother, drama Queen that she is, was still upset with her for losing Ryan. Although it has been over two years since she and Ryan split, her mother was still lamenting the loss as if it were yesterday. Well, in Caroline's mind she still had a chance; after all he was still unmarried. She took that as a sign that his objection to marriage wasn't personal.

Karen informed Caroline of her little fiasco at lunch with Ryan's latest play pal as she called Dani. Thinking Caroline would be angry, she apologized profusely for her rash behavior. However, Caroline was not upset in the least; instead she did her best to alleviate Karen's distress.

Caroline thought Karen knew enough not to broach the subject in front of Monica and Jessica, but it seems without explicit instructions, she tried to wing it. She couldn't fault Karen for her protective nature, particularly since it was Karen who consoled her when she fell apart after the break up. She might have wished that Karen had been more discreet, but she could have no better friend.

Karen's best quality was her loyalty; add to that the fact that she craved acceptance and it was easy for Caroline to manipulate her without much effort. While Caroline might have objected at the word manipulate being used by anyone else, she couldn't deny that she had a way of steering Karen into the right direction, something she could never have done with Jessica or Monica. Although it was touch and go for a while, Karen maintained her friendship with the sisters by apologizing to Dani.

Caroline knew that as much as she loved Ryan, she also wanted social status. She thought it fortunate that she could have both with one man. Her job, which furnished her some connections in the business world, was not prestigious and did not provide the ingress afforded those in the upper tier of management. At best, she was on the third tier; valuable, well respected, but not irreplaceable. She wasn't in the same league as the power brokers and policy makers of her company; she didn't lead, she followed orders.

Ryan, although well connected, wasn't one to flaunt it. He had friends within the political structure of the state and some even at the federal level, but you'd never hear him talking about his wealth or influence or powerful friends. Caroline never understood that, but she wanted the entrée that being his wife would give her. But most of all, she loved Ryan.

They grew up together as a result of Ryan having befriended Tony when they were in junior high school. Caroline come along for the ride as the sister of Ryan's best friend. But she and Ryan never dated until he got out of the service. No matter how hard she tried, he treated her like a kid sister up until that time.

After, they got together, both families harbored the hope that they would unite the families through marriage. She genuinely liked Ryan's family and they thought her the perfect choice for him. It all seemed on tract to happen, until she got impatient.

She gave Ryan an ultimatum, either move the relationship along or she'd walked. She wanted marriage and children and she was tired of waiting for him to be ready. This was an argument that they'd had before, but this time the ending was different. Ryan hadn't argued. He'd simply looked at her for a few seconds, said it was over and walked out the door. Caroline was devastated.

* Ryan was having a great day. Everything at the bar was running smoothly and his liquor order was in. The party the bar was hosting was a birthday party for Tony Jameson. Although he and Tony had been friends for many years, he wasn't sure that relationship would remain in tact after he ended things with Caroline, but it had. Tony stayed true to his word and refused to take sides, no matter how much his sister begged him to intervene with Ryan on her behalf.

Tony's party was arranged by his wife, Elizabeth, known to their friends as Lizzie. Lizzie and Tony started dating while she was a senior in college. Tony, three years older, was already working in his chosen field, banking, when they met. They married two years later. That was seven years ago.

He was now VP of Atlantic Specific Bank. Lizzie worked at Hillsborough Community College, as an Instructor. Two years ago, she gave birth to a daughter, Ashley Juliette Jameson.

Caroline loved her brother and was proud of his accomplishments, but it wasn't lost on her that even he had more prestige in the community than she did. She'd find a way rectify that.

*

Ryan was sitting at his desk while Micah sat in a chair to the right of the door entrance. They were discussing the details of the party, making sure that all the arrangements were in place when Ryan got a phone called from David, the bartender.

"Hey, Dave, what's up?" Ryan asked.

"Caroline Jameson is what's up, Ry. I told her you were busy, but you know how she is. She gave me that sweet as pie, but determined look, and headed straight for your office. "Good luck," he said with a low chuckle.

"Damn!" Ryan said, hanging up.

Sitting forward in his chair with a look of concern, Micah asked, "What's wrong?"

"Caroline," was all Ryan got out before there was a knock at the door.

He got up from his desk and opened it.

"Caroline," he greeted.

Smiling she said, "Well, I guess Dave called and warned you, I can't say I'm surprised. May I come in?"

Moving back, Ryan held opened the door as Caroline swept in. She didn't immediately see Micah as he was to the right behind where Ryan was standing.

"Have a seat Caroline," Ryan said, gesturing to the chair on her left.

As Caroline moved farther into the room, she was able to see Micah who sat with a slight smile on his face.

"Oh, Micah, hi. I wasn't aware that you were here," she said with a sweet smile taking the place of her initial surprised look.

"Not to worry, Ryan and I were just discussing business. I'll leave you two alone to talk. It's good to see you again Caroline," he said.

"That won't be necessary, Micah," Ryan said as he returned to his seat. "I'm sure Caroline can't stay long and we still have a few more things to discuss.

Micah, in the process of leaving his seat, gave his brother a questioning look, but sat back down without saying a word.

Ryan knew Caroline well, he wasn't about to spend any time alone with her. He didn't want there to be cause for any speculation about their relationship, in her mind or anyone else's.

Micah watched her shrewdly.

Caroline wasn't beyond using people, although she had a nice way of going about it. She wasn't a bad girl, she just thought she could have anything she wanted and that worked until she ran into Ryan's obstinance.

His brother catered to her when they were together, no doubt about it. She was a pretty, engaging companion, but Ryan knew where to draw the line. It just took Caroline too long to learn that he couldn't be manipulated, no matter how pretty the package.

There was no denying that Caroline was pretty. She was tall; a natural blonde with hazel eyes and long thick lashes. She was slim, but shapely and knew how to make the most of her assets as evidenced by the form fitting dress she was wearing with a push up bra that threatened to pop her breasts out of the top of the bodice. She was charming, even alluring, but she was overly confident.

Like a lot of good looking women, she tended to display a cute little pout when she couldn't get her way. That might have turned some men to mush, but not Ryan and while Micah couldn't deny her attraction, he was never influenced by it and had only found her amusing.

He decided to enjoy the show.

"Ryan, I really need to talk to you in private, just for a few minutes, please," Carolyn entreated, giving Ryan one of her most dazzling smiles.

"There's no need Caroline. There isn't anything you can't say in Micah's presence," Ryan responded.

Caroline squirmed in the chair, eyeing Micah, but he just smiled at her.

Sitting on the edge of the seat, her attention went back to Ryan. "I've been in town for a few weeks, were you aware?" she asked.

"Yes, I knew. I got the news from Tony, probably within a couple of days of your return. He said that your job had ended and you were back. He didn't go into detail," Ryan replied, making it obvious that he hadn't asked either.

"I assume your business in London was completed to your satisfaction."