Ryan's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was also tighter, back there. Did I say that already? Very tight. But when she didn't protest my presence, I pushed in farther, deeper, letting my prick once again slip into her steaming depths. Having never been in an asshole before, I expected resistance inside, but once I got past her sphincter it was more like her pussy. Only, so very tight.

Sarah walked behind me, wrapped her arms around me. Her fingers closed on my cock, and like before, she started masturbating me, this time into the slave's asshole. I caught the slave's thighs with both hands and pulled myself deeper into her, making sure Sarah felt the girl's ass on her hands. The whole scene was so erotic. Callie standing beside us, urging me on, only made it kinkier.

"You like that tight little ass?" Sarah queried, her lips against my neck.

Callie stepped closer, beside me, and stroked the slave's clit with her thumb. Her fingers touched my cock more than once, touched Sarah's at the same time. I couldn't believe we were all doing this.

I nodded.

"If you like it, maybe I'll let you have mine later."

My cock pulsed. This was it. I could feel my balls bringing tension from my groin to the rest of my body. I was only moments away from an orgasm. I had a choice. I could try to hold off and prolong the sex, or I could cum then. I was frantically trying to make up my mind when the slave started her own orgasm. She squealed around the gag, and her ass tightened around my cock, making my choice for me. There was no way I could resist that luxuriant squeezing. I erupted in her ass, spurting gobs of semen across her insides, making her wetter, slicker, juicier, until when I finally finished and lay heaving over her, I thought her ass now felt more like a pussy.

"Well, lover," Sarah said when I stood up again, still lodged in the slave's ass. "Wasn't that fun?"

***

I went to my Mom's house on Saturday afternoon. She lived alone with my nineteen-year-old sister, Christina. Mom was out shopping, but Christina opened the door. She gave me a funny look, then a big hug. I wondered what looked different about me. My hair was straight. My clothes weren't inside out. I didn't think about it long, though. Chris pulled me out to the back yard to spar. I'd taken a year or two of karate when I was in school, and I had taught her what I know. We play-sparred for about half an hour, which is actually quite a bit more tiring than it sounds.

The sparring stopped when I caught Chris in a hold. She tried to break it, which resulted in us losing our balance. I fell on top of her, but managed to free my hands so that I caught my weight and didn't crush her. I started laughing, but stopped when I saw her face.

Her expression wasn't panic, exactly. More like a sort of wild surprise. Looking down into her eyes, I found a sort of hesitant acceptance, as if she wasn't sure she liked me there or not. Had we been friends, I would have immediately taken this as discomfort and retreated, but Chris and I had been in this position many times, either by playing or sparring. We found ourselves close like this during tickle-fights, and the like. Why would she now show this face? Had I hurt her somehow? It made no sense.

"What's wrong," I asked her.

She pushed at me. "Nothing. I don't want to spar any more."

"Sorry," I said. I got up and offered my hand. She took it, so I helped her up. I leaned in to kiss her cheek, but she turned her head and I caught her lips instead. I started to jerk back, but she caught my shoulder, kissed me harder, almost more intimately than she should have, and then pulled me into a tight hug.

"Sorry, bro," she whispered. "It's not your fault. I'm just a little screwed up right now."

"Is there anything I can do," I asked her as she released me.

Chris shook her head. "Listen, I don't want to talk about it right now, okay?"

"Okay. Listen, I've got a date later. You want to watch a movie after I get home?"

"Sure."

I met Sarah at the theater later that night. She gave me a quick blow-job during the movie, then kissed me with a mouthful of her cum. We left after the movie, and Sarah drove back to the Whip and Nail. She squeezed my prick through my jeans as we sat in the parking lot behind the building.

"I trust you liked last night?"

I curled up my lips into a thoughtful expression. "Well, yes and no."

She gave me a quizzical look. "So what was the 'no' part?"

I shrugged. "Last night, I got to fuck a girl, in the ass even. I know you were enjoying yourself, though that kind of throws me for a loop. Wouldn't this seem like I was cheating on you? I guess I keep worrying about that."

"Ah." She kissed me beneath my ear. "If you had come here behind my back, then I would call it cheating. Last night, I was there, I started it all, so it's not cheating. I wanted to see how you would handle it before I tried anything further."

Further? Wow. "Um, like what?"

"Like what I have in mind tonight?"

"Oh."

She grinned. "Come on," she said, and pulled me out of the car.

A few minutes later, I found myself in the same room as last night, with, I think, the same slave bound to the table. This time she was on her belly, with her ass jutting over the edge of the table. She had the same mask, the same beautiful brown hair, and the same pale, creamy skin. Her only blemish was a single red pimple on her left buttock.

And this time there was no Callie.

Sarah pulled me over to the table. She caressed the slave's ass, so I did too.

'You lick her this time," my girlfriend told me. "I want to try something else."

She went and locked the door as I dropped to my knees behind the slave. The bound girl had cleaned herself with some nice-smelling soap, to my delight. I like playing with Sarah's ass, but sometimes the smell is hard to take. This was awesome.

I mashed her clit with my tongue, then licked up to her pussy. She was already quite wet, and my tongue slipped into her tight, delicate opening with ease. After I had sucked some of her moisture out and lathered her pussy and thighs, I licked her ass too. She was amazingly tasty, so I stabbed my tongue into her nether hole and twirled it around, which brought a round of squeals.

"Put it in her ass again, lover," Sarah called to me from across the table. I rose, unbuckling my pants, and found that my girlfriend had stripped totally nude. She had even taken her socks off, which sort of surprised me. She was standing in front of the slave, with the girl's nose buried in her pussy.

"Is that what I should do, Slave?"

She replied with an instant but slow nod. I eased my cock up against her anus, but I was dry, so I first slipped it into her pussy. She was, if possible, tighter than yesterday. While she squeezed me, her inner walls parted like soft, pink velvet, allowing me to sink all the way into her. She was so wet, it was like sliding into a pool of hot butter. I bottomed out inside her, loved the feel of her twin globes pressing into my loins.

When I was as wet as she was, I pulled out and put the tip of my cock against her back door, letting my dickhead set against the dark ring around her anus. I slowly edged up to her asshole, expecting the resistance I had found last night, but this time, her anus parted easily, like her pussy, and I slowly pushed into her. It was as erotic as anything I'd ever seen to watch my prick ease slowly, millimeter by millimeter, into her ass.

"You like that, Slave?"

Another nod, quicker this time.

"Is that where you want my cum?"

Again, the nod. While I fucked her ass, Sarah went to her purse and retrieved a face-mounted dildo. She undid the straps of the slave's gag and put the base of the dildo in its place, then fastened the new straps behind the slave's beautiful hair. When that was done, she turned around and backed her ass up to the slave's face. She took the tip of the rubber cock and moistened it with spit, then eased it into her cunt.

And then we all really started to fuck.

I drove into the slave's ass, which thrust her forwards. That, in turn, slammed the dildo into my girlfriend's pussy. It was kind of weird, and definitely kinky, but by extension, I was fucking two women at the same time.

We went on like that for several minutes before Sarah started an orgasm. I wasn't sure how, really, since she usually needed something to stimulate her clit before she could cum. I was sliding in and out of the slave's anus as easily as a pussy, by this point, and the way the curve of her ass cheeks met my loins, her butt pushing on my pubic hair and her delicate brown ring squeezing my cock, I was quickly nearing my own orgasm.

Before long, I unloaded my chunky semen into the slave's ass. I doubled over her butt, my drool splashing onto her spine, and thrashed against her. Her sphincter was heaven on my cock, and before I knew it, she was groaning because I had bitten her. My teeth had gnashed of their own accord, it seemed, and punished the slave for the trouble. When I realized what I had done, I lifted my head and finished pumping my sperm into her. I had made us all greasy and slimy with my cum, and I loved the feel of those last few spurts and fucking into her creamed hole. I straightened up, pulled out of her, and watched as my cum seeped out of her ass and trailed down over her closed but swollen pussy lips. The white cream puddled in the narrow, entrance to her vagina, as if waiting for her to open up more. I wondered what the girl thought of having raw, unprotected semen sliding against the outer edges of her pussy. Did it turn her on? Frighten or disgust her?

Then I noticed the red teeth-marks on her back. Angry red welts the shape of my incisors made an eye-shaped wound in the meat of her back, just to the right of her spine.

"Ouch," Sarah said as she looked back at the wound. She pulled herself off the face-dildo and walked around to take my cum-soaked cock in one hand. "I forgot to warn you. Sometimes he bites aimlessly."

The slave didn't answer, what with that dildo strapped into her mouth. Sarah stroked me, then put her finger in the slave's ass, played at finger-fucking her, then smeared her cummy finger and dollops of my semen into the slave's pussy, shoving her finger deep.

Sarah wasn't happy until she fucked me. She pulled me around in front of the slave, removed the dildo, and had the girl suck me clean before setting me on the table beside the slave's head and fucking me to yet another orgasm.

***

The next morning I went over to my Mom's house again. Of course, my sister was the only one home, so I picked on her for a while. Eventually, I bugged her into going for a swim in our pool. She hesitantly agreed, so we went out and swam a while. I swam in my shorts, since my trunks were at my apartment. Chris wore a t-shirt over her bathing suit, which was not all that out of the ordinary, and we tickle-fought in the pool for about an hour before she decided to get out and sun herself. Once out of the water, she went over to a reclining lawn chair and laid down on her back after pulling her shirt off. She was wearing a skimpy blue bikini underneath, and the bikini bottoms were a thong in the back.

Like, instant erection. I mean, how many guys get to see a cute, all-white-meat ass like that in their own back yard?

"Would you rub lotion on my back?" Chris asked me as she rolled onto her belly. I shrugged, sat on the side of her chair, and squirted a healthy dose of sunscreen onto my palm. I reached for her shoulders and suddenly froze.

Chris had a bite mark on her back.

Halfway down on the right side, in the meat of her back.

The bruises were small, and growing darker from their initial reddish hue.

She had a bite-mark exactly where I had bitten that slave.

Had I fucked my sister up the ass? Twice?

I looked down at her butt. Sure enough, just like the slave, Chris had a fiery red zit on one butt-cheek.

I had fucked my sister. I had put my dick in her pussy. In her mouth. I had come in her ass, and we'd washed my cum down into her pussy. Hell, Sarah had given her head and analingus. She had watched me and Sarah fuck. I was out of control, and for a minute, I just sat there, staring at the bite in her skin.

Then I noticed that she wasn't just lying there anymore. Up on one elbow, she had craned her head around to protest the wait, I guess, but she had stopped when her eyes fell on my crotch. I glanced down. My erection was peeking out of one of the legs of my shorts.

"Well," Chris chuckled. "I guess the cat's out of the bag. Or in this case, the dog..."

12