SA E03A: A Night of Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left and made my way back home. That’s when I acquired my current place of employ. And you know what happened after that. Once I was finished the story Annie and Alicia asked if I planed on breaking my promise to Vicky. I looked at them and said: Guido will be here with her any moment the jet should have landed a few minutes ago. They looked at each other and said: How much does she know about Alicia. I looked at them and said: Not much, but a little. She is the Great Elder after all. They giggled and said: That should spice things up a little.

This is where I will end the first part of this long chapter, the next and final part will start with the arrival of Vicky. I will finish the story in the second part of this chapter.

Here ends the story of how Annie and I meet. That’s how Annie became my student. I was planning to make a single chapter of the entire story, but after writing it and reading it I realized it was far too long. So I am breaking it in two parts. I will try to publish the two other parts within a day of the first one being published.

*******

This Chapter was published in two parts. Both were submitted on the same day. I hope all who read this Story enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it. If you liked this episode and have not read the first two please read them. There will most definitely be at least three more chapters to this series. Details are available on my profile.

Sincerely OmegaZone