Sabrina Loses Virginity

Story Info
Coed loses her virginity on a snowy night.
2.3k words
3.88
240k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wcf
wcf
27 Followers

This story is purely fiction. I have used some real places but the people are all fictional. Any resemblance of real people in the places listed is purely coincidence.

Sabrina was a 19 year old student at Southern Illinois University, Edwardsville about 20 minutes north of downtown St. Louis, Missouri. She is petite at only 5 ft 1 in. with short red hair and green eyes. She weights just barely 100 lbs. and has small 32b breast. She comes from a small town of Hartsburg in Central Missouri.

SIUE gave the students then entire Thanksgiving week off as fall break. The Friday before Thanksgiving, the last day of classes the area was under a winter storm warning. A winter storm while not unheard of is unusual this early in the fall. Sabrina would have cut classes that day to get an early start but her History teacher in an effort to keep students from leaving early scheduled a test for that day. She was not able to leave the school until 4 PM. It was getting dark and there was about 4 inches of snow on the ground. The roads were bad and everyone was being asked to stay off the roads unless it was absolutely necessary. Sabrina had not been home all semester and was determined to get home.

The traveling was very slow. Accidents on I270 made the traveling very slow. It took over 2 ½ hours for her to get to I70 & 370 near St. Peter's Mo. There was only one clear lane on the highway. She was near Danville, Mo. on a very dark stretch of Highway with no highway lights. She hit a patch of ice. Her car spun around several times and ended up in a ditch. Stunned but otherwise unhurt Sabrina sat in her car for a few minutes. When she tried the drive out of the ditch she just spun the tires of her car getting deeper into the snow. She looked up a hill by the highway and saw a house with lights on. She decided to see if the people would let her use the telephone to call AAA to get her car towed out. She trudged up the hill through knee deep snow until she reached the house. When she knocked on the door a young man, Bill, in his early 20's answered the door.

Sabrina asked if she could use the telephone to call for a tow truck. Bill quickly asked her inside. "You can use the phone" he said, "but no one is going out on a night like this. The Highway patrol is telling people to stay off the roads." Sabrina made the call and was told no truck would be out until after the storm. While she was using the telephone Bill's roommate, Ed, entered the room. When Sabrina said AAA would not be out until after the snow ended Bill and Ed offered to let her stay at their house they were the only ones living in the large house. Sabrina was a little worried about staying in a house alone with two men she did not know but felt she had no other options. She called her parents and told them she was stuck and had found some people who would let her stay in their house until the roads were clear. She didn't tell her Mother she was alone with two men or her Mother would be horrified.

Bill and Ed were both appeared to be clean cut young men. They went with Sabrina back to her car so she could get her suitcase to the house. They had a spare bedroom with a large queen size bed they let her use. She was hungry and they fixed her a supper of spaghetti. She was very pleased with the way they treated her acting like perfect gentlemen.

After she ate they watched TV. Both Ed & Bill had a few beers. Sabrina, being too young to drink legally was offered a beer. She hesitated but accepted one. She eventually drank 4 beers and not being used to alcohol passed out on the sofa in front of the TV.

Bill carried Sabrina up to her bed. The men felt it would be better if she slept in nightgown or pajamas. They looked through her suitcase and found a pair of flannel pajamas. Sabrina was out cold and did not move as they undressed her. They got her down to bra and panties. They looked at each other and without saying a word Ed reached down and pulled Sabrina's panties off. She had a sparse covering of red hair just above her pussy lips. They both admired her nude pussy. Ed said. I took her panties off I get her first. He quickly stripped off his clothes. His seven inch cut cock was standing rock hard.

Before he invaded her hole Bill stopped him. "Hey Man we don't know where this bitch has been you better protect yourself." Bill went to his wallet and got out a condom he always carried with him. It was lubricated with a spermicide so no further lubrication was needed for him. He spread Sabrina's legs and slowly started pushing his cock into her virgin pussy. He came to some resistance and looked at Bill and said, "She's a virgin." He then rammed his cock through her hymen hard. Sabrina had been starting to regain consciousness. The pain of Ed's cock tearing her maidenhead woke her. She screamed with pain and tried to move but Bill held her down while Ed fucked her pussy.

She started crying, "STOP! Please STOP! It hurts!" Tears were steaming out of her eyes. As Ed continued to ravage Sabrina's tight pussy.

Bill Said, "You didn't think we were going to let you stay here for free did you?" Ed was grunting as he thrust his cock deep inside Sabrina oblivious to her please and cries. Finally he felt a stirring in his balls and with one final thrust he rammed his cock all the way to Sabrina's cervix and grunted as he filled the condom. He waited until his cock stopped throbbing before withdrawing from Sabrina. He looked at Bill and said, "Your turn, she's the tightest piece of ass I've ever had."

Sabrina lay on the bed sobbing pleading with the men to leave her along and rolling onto her side. Bill stripped and put a condom over his 6½ inch cut cock. He forced Sabrina onto her back and spread her legs. Don't worry I won't hurt you he said in a soothing voice. He got between Sabrina's legs but did not try to penetrate her. He reached behind her and unclasped her bra. Freeing her small breasts. He gently touched them moving his fingers over the pointy little nipples. He then kissed one and ran his tongue around it and then did the same to the other one. The touching of her breast sent a new feeling through Sabrina. She had never felt anything like it. She started liking what she felt. She tried to deny her feelings but couldn't stop a little gasp from escaping her lips. Bill looked at her and asked, "Did you like that?" Without waiting for an answer he moved lower and started licking her pussy. She started shuddering. No one had ever touched her there. Her strict religious Mother had taught her it was a sin to touch yourself or let anyone other than a Doctor touch her private parts.

Bill gently licked Sabrina's pussy and then gently spread the lips and searched for her clit. When he ran his tongue over it she jerked and let out another gasp. Bill continued to lap at her pussy starting at the bottom and moving to the top grazing her clit. Each time her clit was touched she would jerk. Bill then wet his middle finger and slipped it in her pussy and began rubbing Sabrina's clit with his thumb. She shuddered when the finger entered her but began moaning when her clit was touched. With his hand working on her pussy Bill moved up to her tits and began licking them.

Sabrina thrashed around on the bed and moaned as Bill administered pleasure to her. She started having a feeling she had never had before deep inside her, her pussy started contracting uncontrollably and she let out a long moan as she experienced her first orgasm. Bill let Sabrina recover from her orgasm before he put her legs over his shoulders and started to put his cock inside her. He looked at her and said I'll take it slow and try not to hurt you. Sabrina tried to relax as Bill entered her slowly. When he was all the way in he stopped for a moment to let her get used to the feeling of being filled. He waited until she said she was OK. He started with long slow strokes before picking up the pace. Ed who had been watching slipped a hand between Bill and Sabrina and started rubbing Sabrina's clit. She picked up on Bill's rhythm and pushed forward to meet his thrust. Before long Bill felt his balls start to tighten and grunted a bit as he filled the condom with his cum. The throbbing of his cock sent Sabrina over the edge and her body stiffened with her orgasm. Bill fell on top of Sabrina exhausted before pulling out of her when his cock started to soften.

Sabrina exhausted from the fucking she had received fell asleep with Bill lying next to her.

She awoke the next morning to see sun shining through the window. The storm had ended and the sun shining on the snow gave off a bright light. But the light is not what woke her.

She felt hands caressing her ass and occasionally pushing at her little rose bud. When Bill saw that Sabrina was awake he said, "Good Morning." "We decided to teach you a little more about sex that we didn't get to last night." Suddenly realizing where she was She became ashamed of what she had done the night before and tried to get free but Ed and Bill were to strong for her.

They spread her legs and Bill started licking Sabrina's pussy & clit. She tried to deny the pleasure she was receiving but could not. At the same time Ed was putting some KY Jelly on Sabrina's ass and pushing a finger into her anus. She tried to tell him to stop but he wouldn't listen. She didn't put up a lot of protest because Bill was giving her pussy a good licking and she was nearing another orgasm. When Ed pushed a second finger into her anus to open it a bit more she had a massive orgasm. She screamed her body went tense and she squeezed Bills head with her legs.

When she finally started coming down off her orgasmic high Bill put a condom on and lay on his back. Sabrina struggled but soon Ed was holding her over Bills cock and lowered her onto it. Once impaled on Bills cock she was pushed forward till she was lying on top of Bill with her ass in the air. Bill did not try to thrust he just lay still with his arms wrapped around Sabrina holding her close to him.

Ed put a big glob of KY on Sabrina's anus and worked one and then two fingers into her. Using one hand he rolled a condom onto his cock. As soon as he pulled his fingers from Sabrina's ass he started to push in his cock.

Sabrina started yelling for him to stop but he kept pushing until he had his cock deep inside her bowels. She was crying for them to stop but they started fucking her. When one thrust in the other pulled out. They set us a good rhythm and soon the pain in Sabrina's ass stopped and she started enjoying the full feeling two cocks gave her. Bill reached between them and started rubbing her clit while Ed reached forward and held on to her small tits rubbing the nipples.

Sabrina was soon moaning with pleasure and pain from the fucking and attention given to her clit and tits. Eventually she let out a cry as she had yet another orgasm. The contractions of her pussy and ass triggered Bill and Ed to also climax filling the condoms they wore. Ed collapsed on top of Sabrina with Bill on the bottom. Ed soon pulled out and rolled off and Bill let Sabrina roll off to the side off him.

The men got off the bed and left Sabrina alone as they went to clean themselves up. She heard water running when Bill came back into the room and lifted her off the bed. We have something nice for you he said as he carried her into the bathroom. There she saw the bathtub filled with bubbles. Bill gently lowered her into the tub. He said take your time. Ed and I are going down to clean your car off. The highway is open again.

An hour later Bill and Ed returned to find Sabrina completely dress sitting with her suitcases. She said she wanted to call for a tow truck. They told her there was no need for that they would get her car out.

Since it was almost noon. Ed and Bill fixed Sabrina a nice lunch. They both apologized for the actions but said living alone with no lady around they couldn't stop themselves when they saw such a sexy young lady with them. She blushed when she said she actually started enjoying the fucking they gave her.

After they ate. The Three of them got into a four-wheel drive vehicle Ed and Bill had. Drove to the highway and pulled her car from the ditch.

As she drove off towards home she knew she would never be able to tell her parents what had happened to her.

wcf
wcf
27 Followers