Sabrina On Her Own

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit, Sabrina! For real?"

"For real. Listen hon', I have to go get ready to go, okay? I love you."

"I love you, too. Listen, have a great day, then get some rest, okay?"

"I will Mark. I'll call you tonight.

"I'll be waiting."

"I love you."

"I know, and that makes very happy. I love you, too. Goodbye."

"Goodbye, my love."

I folded the phone; put it back in my purse. Then I started laughing. I know my husband better than I have ever known any man. He keeps no secrets from me, and when it comes to sex, his enthusiasm is very much like that of a five-year-old. Would you like to know what I know happened after I hung up the phone? No matter what he was doing at the time, he stopped and walked directly to the kitchen. He opened the refrigerator and took a can of energy drink from the shelf, wrapped his hand around it, held it up and turned it so that he could judge it from every angle. I could hear him in my mind, "Hmm, wow, oh my goodness," every time he looked at it from a different angle. He reached in, took out a second can, stacked one on top of the other, held them together by wrapping one hand around the other, again uttering, "Hmm." Then holding both cans in one hand, I can promise you that he found the nearest full-length mirror in the house and held the entire thing up to his crotch viewing it first head-on, then in profile, "Hmm." I started to laugh out loud as I pictured this scene in my mind, knowing that there was a really good chance it was happening simultaneously as I concocted it in my mind's eye. Men can be so silly!

And, just to be fair to him and to you, my reader, I will make a promise. If, when Mark reads this story, he can honestly say that nothing of the sort happened, I will remove it from this story.

Oops! There it is!