Sabrina's Education Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It did smell really good and my tummy started to rumble again. I looked down at the slivered bright green beans, potatoes au gratin, and the porterhouse steak with its thick creamy mushroom gravy. I had not had good steak in years. I tried to remember when I had steak in the years back when my parents were still alive. Even the salad looked delicious with red shiny cranberries and walnuts decorating the white gorgonzola cheese and green leafy romaine lettuce.

The colors and elaborate food arrangements on my plate looked like artwork. I stabbed a fork at each section of my plate sampling each and my mouth exploded with flavor. I had become so used to the dulled cafeteria food at the group home that I forgot food could still taste like this. I took my time savoring each bite and then ate ravenously. Mr. Smith smiled watching me eat. I looked up at him. My cheeks were stuffed with food like a chipmunk. A twinkle took over his eyes and I saw that he was stifling something like a laugh.

"Hungry?" he asked.

"Hmm . Hmm." I muttered trying to swallow between chomps...

And he let out an explosive laugh. "Oh Sabrina, see that is what this place has been missing," he continued eating lifting up his fork happily smiling at me with a big grin.

I looked at him stunned. It seems that I had brought out his boyish side again. I smiled inwardly pleased with myself and looked down. My heart leapt a little towards my new guardian. I made him happy I sang inwardly. He looked more like a handsome older brother than guardian and I munched happily away.

By the time I made it up to my bedroom I was totally exhausted and lost in a food coma. I wrestled out of my clothes and lay down in my cotton t shirt and panties. The bed was the softest thing I had ever laid in. There was a feather bed over the double mattress that made me feel like I was floating on a cloud. I dozed off almost immediately against the soft satiny cotton sheets. I was in a deep sleep that was gloriously quiet. For the first time in 3 years, I was sleeping alone in my own bedroom.

It was late and dark and I was awakened with a start. I forgot where I was and was scared. I called out for my friend Jenna. But then I realize I was in the mansion. I looked around squinting trying to figure out where everything was. I heard yelling in the hallway--a man and woman's voice. The woman was shrieking angrily and the man was trying to quiet her down. I walked through my other room to the door and leaned against it. I recognized Mr. Smith's voice. "Will you be quiet Karen. She is sleeping."

"You know what Paul?" She screamed, "I really don't care at this point."

"Come to bed and let's talk about this. This isn't the place or the time," I hear his voice grate angrily. He was almost hissing at her. I shuddered not wanting to ever get him that angry.

"Paul, let go of me. I have a right to feel this way!" She yelled at him this time almost pleading.

"Yes, yes, you do baby," I heard him say sexily in a husky voice and my breath sucked in involuntarily as I noted the quick change in tone.

I felt a pang of something. Need? Desire?

Karen's voice became gentle and low, "You have to tell her tomorrow. It's only right. She is still a child Paul." .

"I know, I know, but give it some time for her to get used to this," he begged.

"Oh God. Babe, do you realize what you have taken on? She's not an employee Paul."

And then their tones became hushed and I heard their voices trailing down the hall with the pitter pattering of footsteps and I could no longer hear the conversation no matter how hard my ears strained to listen.

Paul and Karen:

Paul led Karen to his room. "Baby please, I'll do whatever you want. Let's relax and enjoy the fact that you are here." He started to kiss her shoulder. Karen loved the feel of his soft warm lips after the stressful flight. She could feel her body responding, conditioned to his touch, his need.

"Paul...", he cut her off with his lips hard on her mouth. His tongue explored hers hungrily. He pushed her up against the wall of the bedroom.

"Yes. Baby," he replied, kissing her eyelids slowly working his way down to her cheeks. He trailed soft kisses throughout her face as he pinned her arms and hands above her head to the wall. She moaned involuntarily.

He always liked it a little rough and he knew how she felt about that but now her need was too strong. They had not seen each other in a while. She arched towards him. She could feel her nipples hardening. She ached for his touch on her body. He teased her for a bit looking at her body...raking it up and down with his eyes while he held her in place.

"Please.." she begged looking at him with her deep green eyes. He stroked her face with his other hand, keeping her hands pinned and let his hand trail down her neck and to her chest, unbuttoning her blouse slowly. She wiggled and sighed struggling.

"Paul, let me touch you..." she whispered huskily. He shook his head back and forth, smiling mischievously.

"Grrrrr..," she mocked, smiling. He pushed her arms to her back and held her hands behind her and lowered himself to her breasts kissing the top of each mound.

"Hmmmm.... Oooohhh...," she muttered moaning. She tried to wriggle out of his hold but he held her in place. Grabbing her hands he led her to the bed. God his beautiful cock. She wanted to grab it and feel it again. But she knew to give him this control. He liked it this way much better than when she led.

She had come to terms with his sexual likes and dislikes a while ago. She gasped when she saw the dungeon the first time with the canes and floggers. And she tried. But she couldn't fake it. Now, knowing about the casual encounters with others, it was hard but she could look the other way. As long as she could still have him like this.

He pinned her down to the bed. Her arms stretched above her as he started to undress her. He trailed his fingers gently over her porcelain skin; teasing her. He reached down and pulled a scarf out of his trouser pockets. He tied it round her eyes blindfolding her. And then his hands were on her again. That was all she felt his hands on her skin. And the blindness made her other senses more acute.

She was damp between her legs and could feel the wetness seeping into her panties. He always brought her to that when it had been a while since they had seen each other. Just by his touch.

She could do without the other things...but this was pure. He grabbed his silk tie loosening it and taking it off his neck and slowly wrapped it around her wrists binding her hands together. She wanted to kiss him desperately. But she knew he needed this. He had explained it to her many times. Too many. She did not want to argue about it tonight. She lay quietly still while he secured the knot arching towards him. He began to take off her skirt unzipping it and slowly sliding it off her body. She inhaled deeply. She was wearing the black lace garters and stockings he had purchased for her the last time they were together and he looked at her approvingly. It was a surprise.

"Hmmm...good girl...you are so beautiful," he whispered huskily in her ear as he bit her neck and sucked lightly. A shiver went through her body. He slowly unclipped the garters and glided a hand over her stockings. He could see her wetness through the material of her panties.

"Are you excited baby?" He asked huskily kissing her flat stomach, looking up at her with a smirk.

Before she could answer his teeth worked their way to the top of the material pulling the fabric of her panties down exposing her bare pussy. He loved her pussy. The petal pink color of the lips and the rosy hue of the bud when it opened itself up, exposed to him.

"Spread your legs for me baby..." he ordered. She spread her long pale legs and he lay between them admiring her pussy; stroking it slowly.

She moaned and leaned back into the bed. His finger started circling her clit as he began to glide another in and out of her slowly. Fuck. Don't stop. She was close to the edge; she was gushing just with the initial touch. But she knew that sometimes he could tease her for a while before allowing her to cum. So she tried to relax.

He knew she was close and he slowed the rhythm a bit drawing it out. He could hear her groan as he worked her pussy lips and clit feeling them swell under his touch. He breathed in her scent, massaging her inner thighs.

"Paul..." she whispered moaning.

"Yes, my love," he replied in his familiar tone.

"Relax..." and his hands were at work again. His fingers slid between her lips; feeling her become creamy and slick. He couldn't resist the gleam of her petal like skin any longer and started to work his head between her legs licking her warm thighs, spreading them apart. He slid the panties off her ankles and his mouth was on her; sucking in her juices.

"God, I love the way you taste..." he whispered.

"Get excited for me baby...." He slowly ran his tongue between her lips, flicking it over her clit, and then back down to her puckered hole, feeling it contract and quiver. He grabbed her clit between his teeth sucking and nibbling gently and she moaned wriggling.

"Hmm ..hmm no keep still..," he placed a hand on her stomach to hold her in place as he continued to torment her with his tongue, changing his pace and direction bringing her close to the edge and back til she was dizzy with desire and need.

"Cum for me now baby..." he said. She let out a loud groan and came hard. His mouth pressed close against her sucking in her juice as her pussy convulsed. He lapped gently at her as she finished cumming. He brought himself up and quickly unzipped his pants revealing his stiff cock. He pulled her up to him.

"Baby. I missed you," he whispered and he kissed her deeply and taking his cock in his hand plunged it deep into her, filling her up.

Karen's body shook as he entered her. "Fuck, yes, baby..." she moaned, her arms were still bound together but she wanted to grab and hold him. He unfastened her wrists from his tie pulling her hands to his chest. She reached back and dug her fingernails into his shoulders. She could feel another wave of pleasure hitting her body as she edged towards another orgasm. He knew where all her spots were and how to hit them. He could tell by her breathing that she was coming close.

"No. Not yet my pet." He pulled her off of his body,placed her face down on the bed and entered her from behind stroking her ass, playing with her clit as his shaft plunged deeper and deeper. Groaning still blindfolded by the scarf, she felt herself build again.

"That's it. Cum for me," he groaned as he thrust deeper and she came slowly; the wetness making his cock sleek. He growled as he felt the warmth, and she could feel him getting harder.

Pulling out; he pulsed and waited before plunging in again and again. Teasing her, he placed the tip of his cock against her throbbing lips. A hungry moan came out of her mouth as she begged him to fuck her. She began to build again. This time she knew he was close. They came in an explosion together and collapsed in each other's arms. He took the blindfold off her eyes and kissed her cuddling her close, stroking her body....muttering, "My beautiful baby girl...," And for now lying safe and content in his arms with her head against his chest, it was enough.

Sabrina

A blend of emotions ran through me as I leaned against the door. It was obviously a conversation about me. But I had no idea what about. Is Karen against me being here? I felt suddenly uncomfortable and dreaded meeting her. Maybe I should call the group home and beg them to take me back. But I heard his voice and he was so pleading wanting me here. And he has been so generous and nice to me. I looked around at the room. How can I give this all up? What if Jenna and I ended up on the streets? I made a mental note to try and stick it out until I could make it on my own. Maybe one year. I could always leave. My head was aching and I was too tired to think anymore. I padded back to bed and fell immediately asleep.

I woke up and turned to look at the clock on the pretty Victorian nightstand next to my bed. It was noon. Jesus, I didn't know if I could even find the kitchen. Luckily the phone on the nightstand was lit up and ringing. I pressed down the button labelled "kitchen." It was Mrs. Delpino.

"Ms. Sabrina, would you like to come down or have someone bring you up some food?" We can make anything for you," I heard her pleasant voice but I really didn't know what I wanted. No one had ever offered to make me breakfast or lunch in years. I blanked out a bit. "Uhm. I don't know how to get down to the kitchen," I mumbled.

"Why don't you get ready and I will send someone up there to bring you down in about an hour," was her helpful reply.

I sighed relieved and told her that would be fine. My clothes would not do for the kitchen or dining area especially with the impeccably dressed staff roaming around so I decided to plunge into the closet and look at the clothes Karen had purchased for me. I picked out a pair of jeans that looked like they would fit and a pretty silk blue blouse.

I wished that she had more casual clothes but it appeared as if Karen's tastes were more on the chic side. I chose a pair of exquisite brown leather riding boots that I also tried on over the jeans and ran to the shower. I quickly washed and dried my hair and found the blow dryer in one of the bathroom cabinets.

My hair came out wonderfully thick and shiny. I quickly studied the makeup selection and applied some peach creamy sheer blush and a peach lip gloss to my pale face. That and the sleep I had made me look immediately brighter. I put some pink eye shadow on and a coat of black mascara and surveyed my face. It was the first time in years that I actually felt good about how I looked. I pulled the shirt, jeans and boots on and made my bed quickly. I had picked up the habit of making my bed every day first thing in the morning from the group home.

I looked around my room and grabbed an art book, an I Pod nano, and the I pad to bring down with me to keep me busy. I remembered to pocket the new I phone in my jeans when I heard a knock on the door. I ran to the door and there was a man dressed in a black suit with a walkie talkie waiting for me.

Mr. James worked security around the mansion and was very formal and polite. I smiled, said a brief thank you, and let him lead the way down the long hall to the stairs that led to the main dining area.

Ms. Delpino was waiting for me with a huge smile on her face. "Oh my. I see a good night sleep did wonders." I knew it was the clothes Karen had picked for me and the makeup as well but I went with her polite thoughts. She led me into the kitchen where I met the busy workers.

"This is Renaldo. He is the head chef. You just tell him what you want dear and his staff will make it for you. Don't worry he has heard it all," she chuckled. "This place can get really crazy and Renaldo can whip up anything for the staff at a moment's notice."

She showed me the kitchen with its huge silver refrigerators and pantry. It was stocked to the rafters with every type of food imaginable.

"Come on now what will it be. We have to fatten you up. Pancakes? Eggs? Bacon?" Ms. Delpino prodded in a motherly fashion. I must have looked a little stunned.

"Renaldo, make the sampler please for her," Ms. Delpino ordered. He nodded politely and left.

"Sit yourself down honey. Do you want to sit in the kitchen or dining hall?" Oh god. I thought. Not the super elegant dining hall again. "Oh no. Kitchen is fine," I mumbled.

She pointed to some stools and small tables nearby with chairs. It looked as if staff also sat around in the kitchen area on breaks. There was hot coffee, tea, juice, muffins, and bagels with spreads and cups and plates set up on a table against the wall. Someone had also made a really huge fruit salad in a glass bowl and set it on another table. There was a flat screened television set on the local news channel on one of the walls.

"Remember the staff can always have your food sent up to your room or the patio if you want to eat there," I followed her gaze to the beautiful patio with white chairs and tables. A huge cherry blossom tree graced one of the areas. It was in full bloom.

"Where is Mr. Smith?" I managed to spit out.

She looked at me half laughing, "He is busy out working as usual. He told me he will let you know when he can meet with you. Do you know how to use the phone in your room? He calls on there and leaves a message or he will call you on your cell phone dear. Why don't you go out on the lawn and sit and relax. I will have Peter bring the food out to you."

I dutifully followed her directions. Not really knowing what I wanted. It turned out the sampler was a huge choice of different items on a tray. It had eggs Benedict with Belgium waffles and strawberries and cream, two wedges of melon, bacon, sausage links, and juice. The waffles were mouth wateringly good. I nibbled at the melon wedges and sausage barely able to eat the eggs. My stomach was bursting by the time I was finished.

I walked around the grounds for a bit. I came across the pool area. There were two pools one indoors and heated and one outdoors with a hot tub. I saw a beautiful cushioned lounger and sat a while and read the art book I had chosen under the trees. I had been reading and researching art schools on the I pad for hours. Dinner time arrived faster than I had expected and Ms. Delpino informed me that Mr. Smith would not be at dinner because of some unexpected business.

I was really disappointed but relieved that Karen was not there. She had been called on business as well apparently and would not be coming back for a couple of weeks. I dreaded her reaction to my being there after hearing the discussion in the hallway. I wasn't sure if she would like me or not.

I had dinner in my room and watched some television rehashing the argument I heard the night before in my mind. I wanted things to work out. I was really hoping that Mr. Smith would follow-up on his promise of sending me to school.

It was early spring and I was planning on getting into a program by fall. Perhaps he could pull some strings. It would be a tremendous relief. I would finally be on a course towards a career and some stability.

The days blended into each other. I did not see Mr. Smith and I started to feel very lonely in the huge mansion despite the presence of his staff mulling around furtively on calls or putting his business arrangements together. I would catch pieces of conversation. Fed ex packages and workmen running in and out. I looked enviously at the workers.

Ms. Delpino pretty much was my main source of information along with James. James was to be my escort if I left the house. He also was my driver if I wanted to go anywhere. I really didn't know anyone in town so I did not leave the mansion much.

I started to become bored and lonely...my books, art, and laptop being my only friends. I had e-mailed Jenna about 5 times and called her at the group home and on her cell, leaving messages and she had not returned any of my calls. It was a bit strange. I knew she was probably dying to know what was going on.

My only clue was that Mr. Capota had forbidden anyone from the group home from speaking with me but if I knew Jenna well enough, she would find a way to get around that without getting into trouble. I wore the clothes Karen got for me, they started to feel a bit more comfortable, though not my style. I was grateful for them because my old clothes just did not fit into the new environment that I was in.

A Rude Awakening

A month had passed and the weather was a lot warmer. I was finally used to the mansion layout and the phone and intercom systems. I had yet to hear from Jenna and was feeling sad and abandoned. I barely saw glimpses of my benefactor. We had a handful of dinners together where we exchanged polite conversation. Mr. Smith would ask how I was getting used to things. I would answer nervously, still thinking I was on probation and could be sent back at any moment. I hadn't met Karen yet and was very relieved.