Sachem and the Borgles

Story Info
A story of phallic conquest amnd the revered vagina.
1.8k words
4.03
30.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sachem went about his floating around within hive seventy two of the gortrum sector of his home sphere. Like most of his kind he was of a decent size and of a brilliant color blue. Most of the Borgles were very happy these days because another planet had been captured making for more colonization.

Sachem, like most of his kind was long and cylindrical and covered with veins and canals to supply orgasmic materials and life juice to his full girth. Sachem looked a lot like what was noted in recently found artifacts to be the male reproductive organ of a long dead species called humans only he was thicker in width and on what would be the tip where the ejaculate left out of the urethra there were many more openings for stinger vessels. These vessels latched into the think pieces of the clan elders to combine experience modules from sachem and other borguls. The borguls were the"spies" for the clan elders, they also used stinger tentacles from there tips to feed the clan elder brains and therefore were imperative to the conquest of the new colonies.

Another practice of paramount importance for sachem and his kind was the carrying out of reproduction. The elders needed to use Bporguls to select mates and while attached the borguls sucked up the qualification enzymes from the bulky war beast masters who later took care of the grunt work.

In route exploration of the newest tribe conquest, Sachem identified the first of the survivors on the new conquered realm and could not believe that the life forms looked much like the long deceased human beings only in his distant whiff of the hormone trail, this life form seemed crude in comparison to the humans Sachem red about. Sachem could feel his long cylindrical shaft throb with the signals of arousal which were instilled in his makeup. His insides were reeling from the thoughts of the clan elders and their desire to inject procreative juices into all contacted life forms in order to instill cosmic superiority.

Using the secretions of a special hormone for sound creation, Sachem called out to his fellow Borguls to seek out any other life. Meanwhile Sachem followed his attraction to the secretion of pherimones from this lone form.

Upon approach Sachem reeled as the hand of a female brushed him in his flight. He quickly shot out his two hundred thin stinger follicles to paralyze his new found sex object. The creature fell to the ground in pain and upon closer observation of the sex particles wafting from the vaginal opening, sachem realized to his astonishment that the being was in fact a human female. How could this be? He knew that the others would be here soon and he wanted to be the first to take part in beginning the cycle of impregnation of the sought after treasure that was the female vagina in all it's ancient revered glory. Sachem was tired of the other colonies and there ruff rocky and taloquin material procreation tubes and the human vagina was notably a tight wet fit for a human cock, which meant an even tighter fit for a Borgle.

Immediately Sachem started stinging the woman's nipples with his tentacle protrusions while pinning her to the stone ground. She was at first yelling but then calmed down with the rush of Borgul secretion which numbed and clamped on her areolas and elongated her nipples. AT the same time, Sachem loomed before the prized vagina and through his signals he picked up the location of the historic and prized clitoris which was his next target.

The woman had blue eyes which quickly widened at her new found lust at this alien intruder. There was a slight shock penetrating her nipples which made her incredibly wet. Her clit was now being stimulated and was elongated with the pleasure of the intense stroking that Sachem knew was a product of the pre seminal Borgul lubricant which also held a mixture of the strong opiate twilizone. The fluid held little crystals which abraized the clitoris slightly and injected chemical opiates to increase pleasure, hence insuring impregnation and female orgasm. Also, the vagina needed to widen enough to encircle the girth of the alien prick and be aroused enough for the period of total ejaculation.

The woman was now spasming as the chemicals had completely taken over her body. She was in a fit of convulsive spasmatic erotica which Sachem sensed through his knowledge of intense procreation ritual. He knew that this one would be completely his and his alone until the rest of the Borgles appeared.

The legs of the woman spread wide and he retracted his stingers, inverting there position to return to their stimulation, propelling them out of his backside while he poised for entry. He was pressing his head into the underside of this find wet and moist love cave while his stingers returned to their work stimulating the woman's sensitive spots. Sachem heard her let out a moan and he was more turned on then he had ever been. His sperm was designed to mimic the male type of any species and he knew that he could produce more and more females like this one to use as slaves for his own satisfaction for eternity.

With the thought he took it upon himself to lunge his telescopic root tentacle at the cause of the females moan. He let his thick second shaft enter the woman's mouth to halt her screams and turned her vocalizations into a choking gurgling sound as she struggled to accommodate such a huge rod in her mouth and throat. The viewer holes in his root shaft could see the female was drooling and struggling to suck and please his long tube each time it came out a bit from her rosy red lips. He began electrocuting her nipples faster and faster while his pulsing head rubbed the now gushing front of that beautiful pussy. His root tentacle was swelling to a size unknown to Sachem when he released a steaming load of optic scum into the throat of his new prisoner. She struggled to swallow all of the fluid, but upon his retraction the white fluid could be seen dripping from the corners of the humans used mouth. Her mouth filled to the brim and her eyes ever widened with her amazement.

Before she could contest, his head started into her vagina, pushing and stretching the opening to its maximum width under the strain of his pulsating hugeness. The woman said something in human tongue that sounded like a plea for more so Sachem happily rammed the rest of his full shaft body into the female hole. He then began exiting and reentering and at the same time lapping up the woman's cum with his unique tiny vesicles so that the elder could later analyze the fluid in his brain hemispheres. Sachem was in complete glee and his rear tentacle again prodded the woman for areas of sensation much like his still active follicle stingers. The woman was humping the alien beast and ended up laying on the rocky ground face first her cheek on the cold ground and her hind quarters up in the air. This way she could contrast the burning pleasure in her nipples with the icy ground. Her legs could not seem to spread enough for the width of such a manly cock.

Suddenly the hole of her anus was being prodded by a tongue like projection. Sachem had noticed that the rear of this human was a source of pleasure when he let some optic lubricant eject out of his telescopic root tentacle and so began stimulating the woman's ass. He wondered how humans had become such sexual creatures as he plunged his growing body into the females taught stretched vagina, while at the same time he suddenly entered her ass as a scream of pleasure exited from his love slave. "Oh, do it, give it to me in me tight ass", she shouted, her voice reverberating throughout the worlds distant canyons.

Sachem loved how the woman came over and over into his face holes and rode his tentacles willingly and with force. He was ready to release his stingers into the woman's ova duct and fertilize her egg. He at once shot out his many wormy projections inside the woman's eager cunt and she was bucking and moaning like a whore, wanting every lusty fantasy in her mind to come true and at the same time wanting nothing more then these large stalagmites in her pussy and ass as she humped and fucked. She yelled as it felt like a gallon of sperm was flooding her insides. She began to cum again herself and her dripping love nest was bathing her captor in warm fluid again and again while the internal projections released manufactured ejaculate deep inside the female's womb.

Inevitably the other borgles soon appeared on the seen and Sachem new that they were all heated up from the females strong wafting pheromones and there elder signals to be next in line to start creating more slaves to control in their conquests. Sachem exited the woman's vagina and saw that the woman was laying on the stone ground, her vagina and ass stretched and used and her bottom vibrating as she clutched at her cunt and breasts, Cumming over and over. Her plea was" oh don't stop, cum in me pussy again, take my sacrifice."

The other borgles were all around now and converged on the awaiting snatch and anus of this lovely prey. The Borgles that could not shove there shaft heads into an opening floated around the female shaft servant and spurted their pre seminal fluids all over the woman.

The woman was completely covered in gobs and gobs of liquid pleasure, and in a complete ecstasy unknown to her past. She welcomed load after load in her mouth and was last seen by Sachem gushing out vagina fluid and moaning in utter abasement, while he returned his samples to his elder for canalization , haply to know that his elder would be first to start the reproduction .

Sachem at his return soon was latched to his elders head and let his stingers latch themselves into and around the dorsal and ventral sides of his host while he looked back to his pleasant actions. He thought of that sweet female creature licking his root tentacle with her pink tongue while he spurted his optic fluids and his final fertilization with the duplication sperm he formed from her pheromones. The elder gave the signal and Sachem began to spurt out the woman's orgasm out of his special gree tube and it sprayed inside the elder's mouth and down his throat. Sachem could tell by the elder's brain response and adrenaline production that the female part of the species might live on after all; a welcomed notion for the pleasure of any insatiable sex beast.