Sacred Duty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was trying to get the words out. he was supposed to be a ladies man. But here he was blushing and stumbling!

"I want to," he blurted," make love to that woman before I die."

He shook. He had no idea what her reaction would be. Would she get angry? Call the guards? Run away in terror?! He had no idea. But he sweated for a few silent seconds.

She stood there blushing. He wanted to...do... that...with her. But she was a priestess. Even though her body was now aching, urging her to say yes, she knew her duties well. She gulped, sweating. But she smiled at Alex.

"I'm honored," she said sweetly," but. I can't. Please understand."

He smiled weakly. Then he shook his head in understanding.

"I just... wanted to ask," he told her," it was worth a shot. But I understand Sarah."

She just stood there. He quickly gathered himself together. Standing up, he started to head or the door.

"I guess I'll get out of here before I make an even bigger ass out of myself," he shrugged away.

"Alex... uh..," she softly spoke.

He rushed by her, heading towards the door. She turned to her right, watching as he bushed by. She held a hand up to her bosom. She wanted to say something else. But he was leaving.

"Wait Alex," she spoke.

He stopped for a second. But then he started to move again.

He felt like he had said the wrong thing and thus wanted to leave as quickly as possible. He didn't know what would happen to him if her father had found out what he asked.

"Alex," she repeated.

He paused, turning to look at her long flowing auburn hair and her sparkling brown eyes She gulped back at his stare. They both felt the blood in their veins flowing heavily.

"I want you to know," she tried," uhm... that... I wish you the best."

"Thanks," he grinned at her.

With that he pushed open the temple door. He strode outside and motioned toward the guard standing on the outside. The man handed him the sword that Alex had left him and he swung it over his shoulder. Sarah emerged from the doorway to the outside. She watched as he composed himself again.

"Bye Alex. It was nice to see you again," she waved to him.

"yeah. Cya around," he smiled at her.

With that he turned and started to walk down the path away from the temple. Sarah watched him go. She felt stupid. She loved her temple and her duties, but she had also found something else that she loved...

She watched as his figure slowly walked up the path. She breathed heavily and hotly. She was sure she had made the right choice.. Sure... of it...

"Not sure of your choice, eh daughter?", a gruff voice shot out.

She whirled to the right of her to find that her father was leaning against the outside temple wall, his arms outstretched behind his neck. He was smiling at her.

"Father?! Uhm...," she blushed," I thought you had gone."

"Nope. I had to make sure he didn't try to pull anything again," he explained.

"Oh... so you... heard?", she squeaked.

He nodded. But then he leaned off the wall and then approached his daughter. He slipped his arms around her waist and gave her another hug. She felt tears welling up in her eyes.

"You really care about him, don't you?" he asked her.

She didn't know why. He had tortured her. But still... he was dying! And that was painful to know.

"Yes. I don't know why, but yes!," she admitted with hard sobs.

"Well, if you feel that strongly, why did you decline him?", her father questioned.

She pulled away. Her own father! What was he suggesting?!

"Be.. because dad. I'm a priestess!," she answered," I can't... devote my life to Shereidon if I give into my own feelings!"

"If that's how you feel," he retorted," then take me for example. I'm your father. Right?"

"Yeah...," she stared at him blankly.

"I can't be your father unless...", he went on.

"wh... what do you mean? Your saying it's alright?!", she stared wide eyed.

"If it's not frivolous and with someone you love. Shereidon does not mind sharing a small bit of love. After-all why would he? He's a god," her father smiled.

Sarah started to smile. Her face was beaming with energy.

"So... your saying that... with... Alex?!", she beamed.

"I don't.... think... the temple would mind...," he winked at her.

Her heart trembled. That meant that she could.... she sweated and gulped. But did she have the guts to ask?!! She couldn't believe she was actually considering...

"I did some checking. He's staying at an inn, down in Dalesbury. Not too far from here. So..it's your choice," her father shrugged.

He turned around and then moved towards the temple doors again. He smiled at his daughter as he pushed his way inside the doorway. She sweated a bit. But then her feet started moving on their own...

Alex lay in a small white sheeted bed. The bed lay in the middle of a darkened room. The floor, walls and ceiling, matched the brown wood of the bed. A small table, used for a small flickering lantern, sat to the left of his bed. A small window opened out into the night sky in the right hand wall, while the left hand wall sported a small brown door.

Alex grumbled and sighed. Seeing Sarah again had been painful. He thought about the day he had tortured her. Even though he felt so bad for doing such a thing, the feel of her skin did not leave his thoughts. His skin grew warm as he thought about her, and he felt his groin become tighter. He sighed again. Thinking about her was all he could do. At least he had told her that he loved her. He closed his eyes as he sat back in his bed. He decided that this would be where he would die. He had no more reason to move on. He closed his eyes, as visions of Sarah danced on his brain.

Knock, knock..

Somebody was rapping on the door. He opened his eyes and glared at it. It was probably a maid.

"Go away!," he shouted.

He then rested his head back on the pillow. He thought about the absurd question he had asked Sarah. He felt really stupid and ashamed. What a way to go.

The door to his room clicked open. He opened his eyes, and threw himself up. Expecting to find a rude maid, he opened his mouth to yell. But as soon as he spotted the form of Sarah walking inside his room, he immediately felt the speech rip right out of him! He shook his head. Was this a dream?!

"Alex?", she softly looked over to his direction

He blinked. Then he rubbed his eyes. Was he imagining her now?! She smiled at him and a faint redness came to her cheeks.

"They told me you were staying here," she whispered.

He blinked again. He couldn't believe it! It really was her!

"I... wasn't expecting to see you again," he gaped.

She nodded towards him. She turned around and closed the door to the room. Then she focused back onto the man

"I came because.... I wasn't honest before," she gulped.

Alex swallowed. She was still wearing the same robes from the previous conversation. Small hints of her breasts were peeking out from the golden seams. Why was he staring at her cleavage?!! He felt a sudden hotness within himself. His penis was starting to enlarge.

"Honest about what?", he asked her.

She looked down at the floor. Her eyes were starting to well up again. Her cheeks were reddening more as she stared at the brown floorboards.

"It tears me up inside to know that your dying," she admitted," That... Mortimer took something else from me."

"What?," Alex gasped.

He slid off towards the side of his bed. But he felt weak as he moved. Sarah took a step towards him.

"He is right though. Shrine maidens are selfish sometimes. We live to dedicate ourselves to the lord," she continued," but... is Shereidon happy if we do so regardless of our happiness? Doesn't he want us to be happy?!"

"Yeah... I'm sure of it," Alex picked himself up.

"I know. So...I can't lie to myself anymore. Alex... even though you tortured me... made me do things I never experienced, in front of everyone," she blushed.

He stepped towards her. She felt herself gravitating toward him.

"Even though I hated that it was in front of everyone... I wished it was in front of no one," she couldn't believe she blurted out," this whole year."

He widened his eyes. What was she saying?!

"Alex... nobody has ever said the things you've said to me and meant them. I just know you mean them. I can't stop thinking about what a mistake I might make if I just let you go," she sobbed.

He pulled her closer into his arms. She trembled underneath his embrace. He felt warm to her.

"I luh....luh.... love you!," she screamed," I don't know why... but I love you."

"I love you too," Alex replied.

He looked down at her. She was safely nestled in his arms. Her touch and her closeness reminded him of how she felt so long ago. He was feeling her breasts push against his chest. His penis was hardened in his pants. But he stared down at her lips. Slowly he drew down on them.

Sarah had never thought it would ever happen to her. But now she was feeling a man's lips slip onto the top of her own. Her lips tingled as he pushed his tongue inside her mouth. Her own tongue caressed his with sticky and hot saliva. They pushed, moved and tickled against each other's hot warm muscles.

He pulled back then and she stared at him with glassy eyes. He smiled down at her.

"I'm glad that you came," Alex whispered down to her.

"Be.....gentle we me," she sweated, grabbing the hairpiece from her hair and dropping it onto the floor.

But as he started to move his hands along her arms, she suddenly moved away. Then she paused.

"Wait," she told him.

"What?", he asked.

"No...," she shook her head," I don't want you to be gentle with me."

"You... don't?" he seemed disappointed.

"No...you tortured me before, right? So... instead..uhm... I want to do it," she blushed.

"ok...", he gave her a curious glance.

"Lay down," she told him.

He paused but then agreed. He sat back onto the bed an then he lay onto his back. She placed a knee onto the soft bed and pushed herself up onto the sheets As She laid down next to him on the bed.

"uhm... uhm..", she blushed.

What could she do?! She had never had done this before!!! Her nipples were getting hard and her pussy tingled. She couldn't believe she was about to willingly expose them!

"Don't know what to do?", he smiled at her.

"No. Well. uhm.. I'm thinking," she told him.

"What do you want to do?", he asked.

"Uhm..," she stared down at his bulging pants.

She couldn't possibly!!! But yet... she never tried it! Maybe it would taste good. No! She couldn't...

She lay his hand on his exposed pectoral muscle. She lightly traced her fingertips overtop his hard rough exterior. Her hand traveled down his stomach, moving closer and closer to his waist. Her soft hands lightly brushed against his skin. He felt tingling sensations on his muscles. She slid her whole body down the length of the bed, hands traveling lower.

Alex's cock throbbed with the knowledge of what was coming. It ached as her fingertips slightly curved into the front seams of his pants. He did nothing, but let her slowly slip the seam down his front. Air greeted his pubic hair, as the shaft of his dick pushed against the seam of his pants. Her fingertips slightly met up with the skin of his penis. Her hand curled around the shaft as she inched his pants down. His penis bulged and ached as her soft skin slightly massaged his sensitive tool. She pushed the seam down even more , wanting to see all of his penis. The tip of his cock slid out and the seam of his pants snapped downwards, resting next to his sack.

She gripped his cock with her left hand, softly moving her fingertips against his sensitive skin. He let out a groan. She smiled. His cock was so big! She had seen it before, but not this close! She thought it looked really strange, but a inner most yearning told her that she knew where to put it!

But instead she kept massaging it with her hand. His dick ached and moaned. She drew her face closer to it. He watched her with a smile.

Her eyes focused on the tip of his dick. She felt a sudden moistness in her mouth. Alex breathed heavy as he waited for her to make the decision. She closed her eyes. She couldn't believe she was willingly going to do this! Her hands Started to shake from the excitement. She slowed herself down with a heavy breath. Then she stuck out her tongue and moved her face closer to it.

The tip of her tongue lightly touched his sensitive tip. It tasted like skin to her. She found her tongue snaking all around the tip of it, lightly tickling him. He closed his eyes and huffed. Her soft tongue was making his cock ache and moan. He couldn't believe it was Sarah that was licking his cock!!

She drew down closer as her tongue started to circle down the side of his penis. His dome brushed the tips of her lips. She folded them overtop the dome and then licked it while the tip lie directly in overtop her mouth. He squeezed his legs and then threw his head back, closing his eyes. She drew both her hands onto his penis and then pulled her lips down.

His dick slowly slid into the contours of her mouth. Her tongue slid around his hard skin, lightly tickling it in unexpected places. Her lips rubbed softly around his shaft. His thin folded skin moved underneath them with each thrust. Her tongue licked the along the bottom of his shaft, as she pushed his dick further in her mouth and slowly worked it back out.

She couldn't believe that she was doing this!! A maiden to Shereidon giving a man a blow-job. But she was happy. Her pussy was tingling underneath her silky soft panties.

Alex leaned back. He felt her lips slipping around his dick. Her tongue was causing his cock to ache. Every thrust of her throat caused his penis to grow even more harder. He found his hands reaching down toward her head. He gripped at her brown auburn hair. She felt his rough hands run through her hair. He pushed his waist up, his dick further sliding into her mouth.

Her thumbs and index fingers held onto the end of his shaft. She slipped her pinky to middle fingers down the side of his soft spongy sack. She felt small muscles underneath the spongy skin as she rotated her fingers against it.

He pulled his thighs up a bit. She continued to push her head down against his groin. His penis pounded and ached with deep pleasurable sensations. He breathed heavy and hard.

"Your... so good Sarah," he panted.

Sarah turned her head up towards his face. His penis still hung in her mouth. She continued to slide her lips against it over and over. The gentle massages coaxed and persuaded his penis. He felt himself starting to build. She kept on sliding her lips on it over and over. He knew that if she kept up massaging it with her soft wet touch...

"Hey... hey....if you keep on doing that...y'know...," he hinted.

She stopped and slid his dick out of her mouth. Then she blushed.

"I don't want you to yet," she teased," you better hold it in, otherwise I'll stop."

"Torture?", he breathed.

"Yup," she chuckled.

She blushed again Alex could tell she was trying to think of something else. Her hands started to reach for her shirt. She was blushing as her hands curled into the seams of her tunic. Slowly, her hands pulled at her shirt. Her soft spongy breasts started to emerge.

Alex's penis grew even more as he watched her cleavage grow. She slid the top of her uniform over her shoulders. She inched the seams downwards, blushing as she did so.

She paused. Was she doing the right thing?! She felt embarrassed, sliding her shirt down. She wasn't sure that she was comfortable.

"it's ok Sarah. I've seen them before, ok? I think they are beautiful," Alex softly coaxed.

Sarah nodded. She slowly slipped her seams downward. The top of here breasts emerged as she kept on pushing her tunic away from her chests. She closed her eyes as her nipples brushed the seams of her cloth, appearing from the confines of her tunic. She couldn't believe she was showing a man her nipples again!

Her shirt slipped down to her tightened belt. The whole of her chest was exposed and she blushed at the thought of her breasts hanging out. She breathed heavy.

Alex stared at her breasts. They were just as softly curved and supple as he had remembered. Her nipples were round and pink, and the nubs slightly stuck out.

Her chest felt hard as the air brushed against her nipples. She could feel his eyes focusing directly on them. They tightened, giving her a tingling sensation on her chest. Her pussy also felt a bit warmer.

"They're still so cute," he smirked.

She opened her eyes as here cheeks reddened. But then she remembered what she wanted to do. Slowly she placed her hands onto her breasts. And then, with her fingers she started to rub her nipples. She felt a strong sensation slammed through her body. She let out a small squeak.

Alex's penis grew bigger as she played with her nipples. She sat straight up, right on his legs while her fingers danced across them. Alex moved his hands up, trying to reach for her body.

"No.. no... don't. not yet," she told him.

He groaned. He wanted to touch her breasts! This WAS torture.

"I'm sorry for the past torture ok?! Please... let me touch them," he pleaded.

"Not yet...," she shook her head.

But then she gave him a smile. She gripped her breasts by their sides and leaned down. Her breasts started to dangle from her upside down chest. She drew her body closer towards Alex's groin.

Her breasts softly brushed against the shaft of Alex's large and hard dick. Her hard nipples slightly rubbed against it, causing his penis to moan. She smiled as she gripped her breasts with her hands. She pulled them away from each other, gently sliding his penis in between them. Then she softly pushed her soft pillowed skin against his hard shaft.

His penis easily molded along her soft jellied breasts. She pushed against them, then slowly rubbed the soft skin against his aching cock.

"Uhh" he moaned.

She massaged his aching, screaming cock with her soft, warm breasts. The feeling of his dick traveling through extremely soft skin washed over Alex. Her breasts contoured ever inch of his penis and softly made his cock ache and throb! She kept on rubbing her soft breasts on it! He clenched his muscles. His cock was starting to threaten an explosion.

"Sarah..uhhh.. my goodness... it feels good. But if you do that I'm going to explode," he told her.

She smiled. But she started to rub her breasts faster on his cock. Her warm skin folded against his hard penis, tickling and massaging it with extreme pleasure. She rubbed harder and faster. He stretched out his back, gripping the bed sheets with his hands. His muscles were hardened and clenched.

Her breasts kept wiggling against it! They softly pushed his foreskin as they kept on pushing against his shaft. His cock was in heaven as the skin slipped and slid around his aching penis. The soft warm skin wrapped around his aching cock softly absorbed against it. Her breasts were too soft! They commanded his cock to release his load! It was throbbing... begging to be let go.

"S...sarah... I ...can't...", he gritted his teeth.

He tightened his waist. He wasn't supposed to cum yet. But her warm, soft breasts kept on squeezing against his penis! They molded and slipped against it. His penis was starting to involuntarily move!

He couldn't hold it in. She slid her breasts on it again and again and again. They touched and pressed against his cock. He moaned. The tip of penis tightened. And then she pushed her warm soft breasts against his sensitive tip.

His penis had enough. It's muscles tightened, and then pushed against her soft warm breasts. White liquid suddenly pushed out from the tip of his penis. Sarah stared wide eyed, watching the veins in his cock pump. She found herself so excited that she continued to press her breasts against his penis faster and harder! As he stretched out his body in complete pleasure, he felt her soft warm breasts push against his penis as it pumped. With every slight squeeze of her jiggling flesh, his dick pumped harder. White liquid was shooting out everywhere. It splurged onto Alex's waist, landed on Sarah's soft breasts and even shot out once to land on her chin.