Sacrifice For Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He handed her a plate covered in a yellow crescent that was topped and filled with more bright colored foods. The smell was divine. The first mouth full brought a moan out of her mouth, the second and third had her shoveling copious amounts into her cheeks.

"Oh! Mmmm. Oh this is divine!" Slowing down to truly appreciate the flavors and texture Katia listened to Nikolai continue his story as he started another omelet for himself.

"Obviously if I had gone earlier in my life I'd have seen Earth at its most fruitful time. But the Earth I saw and came to love was beautiful none the less. Did you know they have forests there? Smallish for a planet but considering they also have oceans and enough room for their population it's quite impressive." Now Nikolai had a crescent on his plate too. Sitting down next to Katia he ate alongside her, soon she noticed that the colors on his omelet were different from hers. Boldly she stabbed a gray bit and popped it into her mouth.

"Hey!" Nikolai fake glared at her as she chewed.

Tasting dirt and feeling a mushy texture on her tongue Katia spit out the gray bits onto her plate."Bleh!" She scraped the mush off her tongue. "That's horrible! Why do you eat that crap?"

"I happen to like mushrooms." To prove it Nikolai looked her dead in the eye as he ate a piece of omelet with an evil mushroom sitting on top. "That should teach you to eat off of someone else's plate."

Katia stuck to her food for the rest of their meal. When she was done Nikolai took their dirtied dishes and handed them off to a slit in the wall. Within seconds you could hear the dishes slide back into place in the cupboards, washed and dried.

Nikolai took Katia by the hand again and led her upstairs into his bedroom then into a large bathroom. The vaulted ceilings added to the spacious look, the bath hole was carved into the ground, a perfect hexagon steaming with warm rose pedal water. Katia was still admiring the high windows and hanging chandelier to notice Nikolai stripping right next to her. The slosh of displaced water roused Katia to Nikolai's actions, she was met with a full view of his solid ass tensing and releasing as he descended the steps into the water.

As the water line covered up all of God's gifts to Nikolai, he turned around to face Katia, whose mouth was still gaping open.

"Are you coming in?" After waiting a few moments without an answer Nikolai splashed Katia, as the water droplets connected with the sheer material of her outfit, the layer layers of soaked cloth clung to her body..

"Mmm? What?!" Katia asked slightly startled out of her mental reverie.

"Are you joining me?" His voice came out huskier than usual, his mouth dry from the view in front of him.

"I didn't know we were bathing together..." Katia looked at the floor to ceiling window hoping for an answering to pop up in the clear glass. "Maybe I'd better go unpack?"

"Katia, you will join me. Even if I have to climb out of this water to fetch you."

"No! No no. That's not necessary!" Moving her hands to her top Katia silently prayed. "Please let this be an innocent bath!" As the air in the bathroom more fully hit her breasts Katia quickly moved to the waist band of her pants and shucked them. Taking one more deep breath to steady herself Katia stepped down into the waters and towards Nikolai.

12