Sadness of Widow Indian Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt proud to be so sexy and big as my bull father. I flexed my cock (Lund) and it throbbed up and down in air. Ammijaan smiled on its throbbing and added, "Imran! Your mushroom head is of the same shape as your father. Even you are clean shave as him. I feel like looking at my husband's organ after 3 years. The only difference I find is that you are a bit longer and thicker than him and it is so surprising for me. It seems that you inherited your genes from your father only."

Ammijaan was sitting on bed and I was standing naked waist down near her. My throbbing cock (Lund) was near to her face and she was looking with lust and greed in her face.

I was getting hornier with each second. When I found that my Ammijaan is not shying so I decided to take another step and taking her hand in my hand, I put it on my tight cock (Lund) and said in a husky voice, "Ammijaan! By looking you don't find any difference with my father. You feel it in your hand to check if it is equally tight and hot also or not. Only then you can say that we both are alike."

This was a bold step of me. I was expecting her to admonish me, but Ammijaan kept her hand on my cock (Lund) and wrapped her fingers on its base.

She clenched her fist tightly on my cock (Lund) and moved her hand on the length of it, as if she was giving me a hand job.

A little moan escaped from my mouth but Ammijaan did not seem to notice it and kept caressing her hand on my cock. She seemed to like my cock (Lund) and was moving her fist tightly on my cock.

I let my pajama go from my hands and it fell on my feet. I took my legs out of it and kicked it away. Ammijaan kept moving her hand on my cock (Lund) and I was naturally in seventh heaven. I sat near her so that she may keep moving her hand on my cock.

Ammijaan kept caressing my cock (Lund) and said in a husky tone, "Imran! You are almost same as your father in looks of your organ, but you are much more hot and very much harder than him. He was not so tight as you even 20 years before. You seem to be made of steel down here. You are so hot that if you stir your cock (Lund) in a glass of milk, you may make it boil with it."

Saying this Ammijaan laughed and I also joined her to make the atmosphere lighter.

She kept her eyes glued to my cock (Lund) and kept caressing it. I was enjoying it so much and Ammijaan also seemed to be transfixed. I wanted to move ahead and fuck her there and then only, but did not know how to proceed further. Then a small drop of pre cum emerged on the tip of my cock.

It was glistering like a pearl on the tip of cock (Lund) head. Ammijaan saw it and looking upon my face, smiled at it. I was so horny. I smiled and asked, "Ammijaan! Is it same as father. Did he used to have the same type of pre cum as me?"

Perhaps Ammijaan was more horny than me, she thought of something and said, "Your father had a habit. Whenever there was such a situation, he used to ask me to lick it and tell the taste. Then he used to ask me to suck it properly. But now he is dead and your poor Ammijaan is left only with his memories. Those were the best days of my life. Anyway one cannot go against the destiny of his life."

Saying this Ammijaan kept her eyes in my eyes. There was a untold thirst in her eyes and she seemed to be begging me to let her suck my cock.

Naturally I was more interested than her. So taking the opportunity I encouraged her, "Ammijaan! You can go ahead and lick it. Then you can compare the taste of both your son and husband. If you want, you may even suck it. After all I am your own son and you have every right to do anything with me."

Ammijaan spoke hesitatingly (but the pinch of hesitation was clearly missing in her voice and face), "Imran! You are my loving son and I thank you so much as you want to remove the sadness from my fate. But just think, what will happen if somebody comes to know of all this. What will happen if your sister knows it?"

I knew that Ammijaan was so horny and was just pretending to be a shy lady. So in an assuring tone, I said, "Mother! You don't mind. You can lick my cock (Lund) head off its pre cum. Nobody will ever know of it. Sister is away and will not be back for another 2 hours. So you may suck my cock (Lund) to your heart's content."

saying this I smiled on her and putting my palm on the back of her neck, pushed her head on my cock (Lund) head. Ammijaan was perhaps waiting for such encouragement, so she bent her head and as her mouth was just about to touch my cock, she turned towards me. Her face was shining was happiness and lust. She smiled and said, "Imran! It should remain just between you and me. Nobody else should ever know it."

I just nodded my head and pushed her head further on my cock.

Ammijaan opened her lips and making a big "O" with it. Put her lips on the tip of my cock. And then licked the drop of pre cum from it.

A very big moan came out of my mouth. I was just about to shoot my load there and then only. With very great effort, I stopped myself from cumming. And slowly pushed her head on my cock (Lund) and jerked my pelvic upward to let her take more of my cock (Lund) in her mouth.

Perhaps Ammijaan also wanted to suck me properly. She let more and more of my cock (Lund) slip in her mouth and started sucking the like a lollipop. She was sucking it like a professional whore. She must have big experience and practice of cock (Lund) sucking with father.

I was in heaven, as my fantasy lady, my own Ammijaan was sucking my cock (Lund) with great interest and vigor. She was making slurping sounds and also caressing my balls with her other hand.

I was enjoying it and to encourage her is said, "Ammijaan! How do you feel my cock? Does it taste same as father? How do you differentiate its taste from my father? And is it the way you both used to do it?"

Ammijaan took her mouth from my cock (Lund) and still keeping it in her fist, turned her face towards me and said, "Imran Beta! You are my son. As I have already said that I am a widow and I have to adjust with my luck. I have to be satisfied with only as much as I may get. I am just checking the taste of your cock (Lund) and not doing the sucking as me and your father used to do. Actually we always did it in 69 position. Whenever I used to suck him, he pulled me on top of her and used to lick me down there. But I have a bad luck now, so should not hope for everything the same way."

I was delighted to hear her. It meant that not only she was enjoying sucking me but also wanted me to lick her cunt (Choot) and do it properly in 69 position. I was more than eager to do it and to see her cunt (Choot) from near. So beaming with joy, I said to my mother, "Ammijaan! Please don't hesitate. I am your own son and after the death of father, it is my duty as a son to see that my loving Ammijaan is not deprived of anything in life. Ammijaan I will never shy to serve you and to do away with sadness in your life. So today, I will lick your cunt (Choot) the way father used to do."

Saying this I put my hands on her waist (as I was lying on my back on bed and she was sitting near to me), and pulled her pelvic toward my mouth. Ammijaan fumbled a bit and then let me pull her waist towards my mouth. I pushed her legs apart and make her stand on both sides of my face in doggy style. Ammijaan let me do all this but kept sucking my cock.

Now it put my hands on cord of her salwar and opened it. Ammijaan did not protest a bit and rather let me open it. I pulled the salwar down to her ankles and removing it from her legs throw it away on the floor.

The most exciting and sexy scene was here before my eyes. My own mother's big ass (Gaand) cheeks were whitish in color and as I put my hands on it, they felt very tight. Her cunt (Choot) was very swollen and clean shave. Perhaps Ammijaan wanted to make it happen today and had shaved her cunt (Choot) today itself.

Her puffy cunt (Choot) lips were shaking. They were rapidly opening and closing as if looking for my tongue to touch it. Ammijaan was eagerly waiting for me to lick her.

Her clit was dark brown and hanging out of her cunt (Choot) like a beautiful flower. It was very nice piece of meat. It flicked it with my fingers and Ammijaan shivered on my touch. But she was not stopping me.

Then I took her clit in my thumb and index finger and started rubbing and gently massaging it.

Ammijaan was moaning loudly now and her pace increased on my cock.

In my mind I thanked Allah million times to bring me this opportunity to lick my own mother's cunt (Choot) and slowly opened her outer cunt (Choot) lips with both my hands. This showed the pinkish inner flesh which was so moist. She was leaking her juices as she was so horny. Ammijaan was going to enjoying a tongue moving in and out of her cunt (Choot) after many years so naturally she was waiting me eagerly.

Then I took my tongue out and touched the tip of her clit with it. Ammijaan let a big moan and pushed her pelvic on my face. I took her clit in my teeth and started gently nibbling and chewing it.

Ammijaan was sucking my cock (Lund) with great speed. She was taking about 5 inches of my cock (Lund) in her mouth and moving her tongue on the throbbing head of my cock.

I gently massaged and rubbed my fingers along the slit of her cunt (Choot) and kept sucking her clit vigorously. Her cunt (Choot) was oozing wet and it was glistening with her cunt (Choot) juices. I put my mouth on her cunt (Choot) hole and started rubbing her clit with one hand . I was sucking her cunt (Choot) like a juice bottle and inserted my tongue in her cunt.

As soon as I inserted my tongue in her cunt, she took my cock (Lund) out of her mouth and said, "Oh Imran! My loving son! It is so nice. Your father also used to suck my cunt (Choot) and tongue fuck me in the same way. It is so nice now. I am in heaven. Please don't stop and increase your speed. It is even better than your dead father."

Saying this she again put her mouth on my cock (Lund) and started sucking vigorously. I was also happy to find that my loving Ammijaan liked the way I licked and sucked her cunt, so I inserted my tongue fully in her cunt (Choot) and kept lapping her cunt (Choot) juices.

Then I drenched my other hand's index finger in her cunt (Choot) juices and put it on the opening of her anus.

She shivered in anticipation. I inserted my finger in her ass (Gaand) hole. Now with one hand I was finger fucking her ass (Gaand) hole and with other I was rubbing her clit. Also I had put my mouth on her cunt (Choot) and was fucking her cunt (Choot) with my tongue.

Ammijaan again took her mouth from my cock (Lund) and said in lust filled voice, "Oh Imran Beta! Oh it is Jannat. I am feeling the same as with your father. He also used to insert his finger in the same way as you. Sometimes he even inserted 2 fingers and moved in and out with more speed. Any way you have made his memories live again."

Saying this she again took my cock (Lund) in mouth and kept sucking as before.

I did not know if Ammijaan was speaking truth and accidentally I was doing the same way as my dead father or Ammijaan was playing smart and in the name of father she was guiding me to do the way she wanted to enjoy.

Anyway both ways I was happy to oblige her and I inserted one more finger in her ass (Gaand) hole and Ammijaan let out a whimper. She was more than happy to find me fucking her ass (Gaand) with more fingers.

We both were panting heavily and were nearing our mutual orgasm. I was feeling my cock (Lund) to be throbbing uncontrollably and started bucking my hips to fuck her mouth more deep.

Ammijaan was an expert in sex. She could sense my coming orgasm. She increase the speed of her sucking and with other hand started caressing and gently scratching the underside of my balls with her nails.

Her own orgasm was also nearing. Her moans were getting more and more loud now and she was pushing her cunt (Choot) on my mouth with speed.

I pushed one more finger in her ass (Gaand) and cried, "Oh Mother! I am coming. Oh Allah! It is nearing. Ammijaan please fast. Please Ammijaan suck my cock (Lund) fast."

Ammijaan let a big cry of ecstasy and pushed her cunt (Choot) on my face and with a big jerk her cunt (Choot) started flowing her cunt (Choot) juices. She was shaking wildly as in fever and her cunt (Choot) was overflowing with her cum. I put my mouth on the opening of her cunt (Choot) and kept sucking her juices. She was releasing so much juices that it overflowed my chin and wet my face.

On the other side, as I felt my Ammijaan hitting her orgasm. My own cock (Lund) twitched and with a big grunt, I raised my pelvic up in the air and putting my hands on my mother's head, I pushed it on my cock. And with a big jerk I inserted my cock (Lund) fully in her mouth, gagging her throat and my cock (Lund) jerked fast.

A hot lava of cum, started from my inside and passing through the passage of my cock, a big glob of cum jerked out from the tip of my cock.

The first jet of cum was very big and fast. It went straight in her throat and passing it went in her stomach.

The first jet of semen was followed by other and then another. I lost the count of it. My cock (Lund) kept jerking and kept spitting its cum in my mother's mouth.

This was the biggest and the best orgasm of my life. I must have cum about half a liter.

Ammijaan proved that she was a master cock (Lund) sucker. She drank all the cum from my cock (Lund) and did not let even a single drop of it come out of her mouth.

We both had hit our orgasm simultaneously and after our mutual cumming stopped. She fell on my belly like a dead log.

I was so drained out that I had no energy to push her big belly from my face. She kept lying in same way, with her cunt (Choot) on my mouth, and my fingers in her ass (Gaand) for about 15-20 minutes.

We both were lying like dead. After 15-20 minutes, I regained some sensed and pulled my 2 fingers out of her ass (Gaand) hole.

Ammijaan also felt my fingers going out of her ass (Gaand) and woke up from her slumber. My deflated cock (Lund) was still in her mouth but now it was shrunk small.

Ammijaan arose from bed from 69 position and again lied on bed facing towards me. I was very happy. Ammijaan also seemed to be satisfied as a cat has just eaten a bowl of milk. There was a glow of happiness on her face.

She was lying near to me. She was still naked waist down and wearing only a shirt. I was also naked waist down.

I hugged my Ammijaan and lovingly asked her, "Oh Mother! It was great. I think that I was almost about my father. You were saying that I am so thin so can not be equal to my father. Ammijaan! How did you find my cock? Are you happy with it?"

Ammijaan was shying and she blushed. Then she kissed me lovingly on the cheeks and hugged me with love and said, "Oh Imran! My loving son. I agree that you are far better than your father. You are much bigger in girth and even a bit bigger in size than him. But the main difference is that you are far hotter and steel tight than him. Your father was not so rock hard as you. Also you taste so good. Not only your pre cum is tastier but your semen is also like honey. I had never ever sucked a cock (Lund) so tastier. You made me forget your own father."

Saying this Ammijaan hid her face in my chest with shame.

I also hugged her with love. And started moving my hand on her back with love. Then I lowered my hand and started caressing in her naked ass (Gaand) crack. When my finger reached her anus, I slowly inserted my finger up to one knuckle in her ass (Gaand) hole and kept rubbing it there.

Ammijaan seemed to love it and did not stopped me from doing it.

I thought that Ammijaan is in lusty mood today, so I should try to move further. So I asked her, "mother! You have tasted my cock (Lund) milk today only, but I had been tasting your milk since childhood. But now it is many years since I had sucked your boobs. Please remove your kameez so that I may see the milk pots, from where I had sucked milk in childhood. I want to see how they look now. From your kameez the boobs look so big, but I want to see how they look naked."

saying this I put my hands on her shirt and tried to raise it over her head. She held my hand and stopped me saying, "Beta! You are my son and a son has always a right to his mother's boobs. So even if I want to stop you, the morality says that a Ammijaan should not stop her son from her breast. So you may not even see my breast but may even taste them by sucking the. But I will not remove my shirt as you yourself are wearing your own shirt and want to make me totally nude. It is not fare. Either you also remove your own shirt or I will just raise my shirt to show you my breast."

I was naturally willing for it. Ammijaan was really hot and knew how to make the things progress without looking vulgar. It was clear that Ammijaan wanted both of us to be nude. So I sat on the bed and removed my shirt and threw it away.

Ammijaan smiled on my eagerness and she slowly sat on the bed and slowly in a teasingly manner started raising her shirt. Her big and milky white boobs came in light. She removed her shirt and put it away.

Now we both were totally nude and sitting near to each other. Mother's boobs were very big and whitish in color. They were tight and not even a bit sagging down.

Her size must be about 38DD. I smiled mischievously in her eyes and put my hands on her boobs and squeezed them. Then I started fondling them with love and keeping her nipples in two fingers started caressing them. Ammijaan was moaning now and her eyes again started turning red with lust.

I asked her with love, "Ammijaan! Your boobs are so big and milky. They are so tight. And not even fitting in my hands. May I put my mouth on them and suck them?"

Ammijaan caressed my head and smilingly said, "Imran Beta! You are my son. How can a Ammijaan stop her son from sucking her breast? This is your birth right. You go on a suck them."

Saying this, she lied on the bed and also pushed my on the bed. Totally nude, we both were lying facing each other. She put her hand behind my neck and pulled my face on her boobs.

I opened my lips and took her left nipple in my mouth. Then I started sucking her. Her boobs were so sweet. A tasty and beautiful feminine odor was coming from her breasts. I loved the taste and started sucking her left boob by pulling more and more of its flesh in mouth.

I was moving my tongue on her nipple and chewing the boob. With other hand I started fondling her other boob.

Ammijaan was moaning in lust now. She was moving her fingers in my head and pushing my mouth on her boobs.

She lowered her other hand and putting it behind my waist, pulled my pelvic towards her own. My cock (Lund) had already started raising its head and was getting hard with each breath.

As she pulled me near to her, my hard cock (Lund) touched her naked cunt. As soon as my hot and hard cock, hit her cunt (Choot) lips, she let out a big moan and bringing her hand in front, took my cock (Lund) in her hand and wrapping her fingers on my big cock (Lund) head, she started moving her fist on the length on my cock.

I was on cloud nine. Keeping my sucking of her boobs, I also brought one hand down and started fondling her cunt. Ammijaan moaned in lust and pushed her cunt (Choot) forward to let me cup it properly.

I started squeezing her cunt (Choot) in my fist and then pushed one finger in her cunt. Ammijaan was getting very wet now and her cunt (Choot) had gone slippery with her cunt (Choot) juices.

She was moving her hand fast on my throbbing hard cock (Lund) and I was finger fucking her cunt (Choot) while squeezing it in my palm. And also sucking her boobs simultaneously.

We both were enjoying the game.

We both were panting and breathing heavily now. My cock (Lund) was aching and it seemed that all the blood of my body was running to it. It had gone so hard that it was paining now.