Sagging Boobs, Ugly Nipples Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qhml1
qhml1
8,968 Followers

She saw he was serious and slowed down immediately. She was hooked. No way she was giving up this car.

She was still doing fifteen over the limit when the lights came on.

"Great, there goes my insurance rates" mumbled Charley under his breath, as the patrolman approached.

"License and registration, please."

Norma knew she was fairly caught, so she didn't try to talk her way out of it. He kept looking at the car while he did a background check. He handed her paperwork back to her.

"New car, huh?" He asked, looking at the temporary tag.

"Yes sir. My first time in it." She couldn't keep the pride out of her voice. "My boyfriend bought it for me."

"He must love you a lot. You know this is one of the fastest cars on the market? In this state, if you're caught doing over twelve miles over the limit you could lose your license? Be a shame really, to see this fine piece of machinery sitting in the garage for a year because you can't drive it, wouldn't it?"

He was trying to hide a grin but she didn't see it. She was almost in tears.

"Yes sir, it would."

"Well, ma'am, up to now you've had a spotless driving record. I know these things can get away from you if you're not paying attention. If I give you a warning, will you promise to slow down?"

She put every bit of conviction she could in her voice.

"Yes sir! I promise."

The trooper was grinning openly now.

"Good, that's what I want to hear. Look at this."

He showed her his phone. There was a picture of a mustang. It was orange, and had 'Boss 302' on the sides.

"My Mustang. Here, take this. We'd love to have you. Now, slow down! The next trooper might not be a fellow Mustang owner. Have a good day."

Charley looked at the card. A local branch of the national Mustang club. He put it in the dash. Might be something they could do together.

She drove the speed limit all the way home.

She sighed when they pulled in the drive.

"Still want me to take it back?"

She was defeated and knew it.

"No, I'm hooked. You're going to turn me into a spoiled selfish bitch, if you're not careful. There's only one thing in the world I'd give this up for, and it would probably be a lot cheaper."

She didn't see Charley start when she made her speech.

"Honey, if I ever thought you would turn into something that resembles my ex wife, I'd trade this in for a seventy two Grimlin. Don't ever make that comparison again! And tell me, what could you please you more than this car?"

She held up her left hand ring finger.

"A plain gold band, right here."

He felt the love surge through him.

"Well, aren't you the lucky girl. You'll have both, pretty soon."

She smiled all day.

................................................

Sherrie took one look at her Mustang, and wanted one. Unfortunately, with the pregnancy, she needed a more practical vehicle. She chose a Range Rover. With her wedding present[another twenty five percent of the design studio] their tax bracket got considerably higher.

She did get the satisfaction of rubbing the Mustang into Stella. She went into a convenience store while Norma was pumping gas. No one but her was allowed to drive or put gas in her car, even Charley. She wouldn't budge.

"You bought this car for me, honey. That makes it mine. I love you deeply and would die for you, but you're not driving my car, ever. Got it?"

He concede defeat, but still grumbled occasionally. One of his friends teased him about being pussy whipped. His reply amazed him.

"Damn right I am. Look at her. Wouldn't you be pussy whipped too, if she was yours?"

He had no answer.

Stella was at the counter. She noticed Sherrie and indicated the car.

"Your studio must really be doing well, if Norma can afford that kind of car."

She smiled sweetly.

"Thank you Stella. But Norma didn't pay for the car. Charley did. Over fifty thousand, can you believe it? It wasn't even her birthday, he just said she deserved it. You know she lives with him now? Norma said she expects a ring before Christmas. True love is grand, isn't it? How's Mr. Stevens?"

That was a sore subject. Without Charley and his deep pockets, her beauty regime was severely curtailed. She just couldn't afford it. Lines and sags were starting to appear. Her younger husband didn't say anything, but she knew he had noticed. And, she didn't like the way that hot new paralegal was looking at him.

The whole conversation left her in a rage. She never even acknowledged Norman, despite her bright smile and wave.

"Take that bitch! You were so busy breaking into the vault, you forgot you were married to the bank. How does it feel to be such a dumbass?"

Of course she never said it out loud, but it felt good mentally. Stella got into her six year old civic, cursing life and vowing revenge.

...............................................

part three coming soon

qhml1
qhml1
8,968 Followers