Sagittarius

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will," I said. I didn't know if I could cum, especially really fast in order to avoid her mother. I was used to fucking my girlfriend hard, from behind, with no condom, slapping her big ass and with a lot of dirty talk coming from both of us—and I could usually go thirty minutes without busting my first nut even then. A lot of times I couldn't come in any position except doggy style. Fucking this girl nice and slow, missionary style, with a condom on—I didn't know how long it would take me to come. But then again, I certainly wasn't going to NOT do it anyways!

I put my dick in her. It was kinda weird, not really being able to see the exact point of entry due to her thick bush. Not what I was used to, but the inside still felt amazing. I started sliding in and out, slowly, just like she asked. She moaned with every thrust, and I moaned a little myself. When I was on the outward stroke, I looked down at my dick and saw it was covered it in thick white juices. "Look at my dick," I told her. She looked down and saw it. "You're fucking me so good, baby," she said and stroked my cheek. "Don't stop."

I didn't. I stroked in and out for probably a solid five minutes but I could feel that I wasn't close to coming. "You gotta cum, baby," she said. "My mom's gonna be home."

"I can't. Can I take the condom off? That will make me cum fast."

"Alright, but don't come inside me. You can come on my tits. You'll like that, won't you?"

"Oh yes," I said as I sat up, ripped the condom off my rock hard erection, and immediately put it back in her with a quick thrust. "Can I go a little harder? It will make me cum faster."

"Yeah. Just make it quick."

I started thrusting at a good, solid pace. Not my hardest, by any means, but hopefully enough to make me cum. Her moaning got louder and the bed started slamming into the wall again. Her eyes were squeezed shut and her tits, which were flopped to the side, moved up and down vigorously. The sight was really turning me on and I could feel myself getting closer. I thrust harder and I could feel her nails digging into my ass.

I was getting very close now. "God your pussy is so tight," I said in a deep, guttural voice.

"Your dick is so big," she moaned. "So fucking big. Biggest dick I ever had."

That sent me over the edge. I pulled out, got up on my knees, and pointed my dick toward her tits. "Push your tits together," I said and she did. Immediately I started shooting thick globs of cum on her tits.

I cum a lot, and I'm a real shooter, so it can be difficult to control my aim. Plus, when I'm really turned on, like I was at that moment, I often don't really care where it goes. That's what happened this time. After the first two shots hit her big, beautiful tits, the next one hit her face, a couple hit the wall, and the last few landed on her stomach and her pussy, as the last shots tend to have much less velocity.

We stayed in that position for a few moments, me hovering over her, squeezing out the last few drops of cum from my dick, her staring down at her cum-covered body.

"Oh my God! Yasmin!" We both looked over and there was a woman standing in the doorway.

"Mom!" Yasmin exclaimed.

"What the fuck is going on?" Yasmin's mom had her hands on her face. She looked at me with a wild look in her eyes. "You, you need to get out of here! Get that giant thing out of here!" We both looked down at my dick which I was still gripping with one hand.

"Alright, calm down." I was going to leave, but I wasn't going to act all scared or anything. That's not who I am. I looked over at Yasmin, who had put her legs together, pulled her knees up, and had her arms wrapped around her breasts, doing her best to cover her nakedness. "You want me to get you a towel," I asked Yasmin.

Yasmin got up quickly. "No, I'm going to take a shower," and she walked right past both of us, out of the room.

I got my clothes and calmly started to dress. My dick was softening, but still hung big and heavy. My dick and balls were glistening. I noticed as I dressed that Yasmin's mom kept staring my package.

"She's just a child," she said, angrily. "How old are you?"

"Twenty-three," I replied calmly.

"Oh, you seem older," she said, looking up and down my body then back down at my dick.

"Yeah, I get that a lot." My dick itched a little, so I scratched it, then gave it a squeeze and tug. "She's not a child anymore."

Yasmin's mom seemed at a loss for words. I finished dressing and walked past her and out the door.

As soon as I got home I fixed myself a sandwich. I'm always hungry after sex. As I was enjoying the first bite, I looked down at my fingers. I hadn't washed or anything. I smelled my fingers. They smelled like Yasmin.

Just then my phone rang. It was was my girlfriend. I figured she was calling to tell me she missed me.

12