Sahara Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He paused again.

"No more time Xanthe now it is yes or no."

Her voice was as breathless as his when she whispered her reply. Before she even finished he thrust into her with such force that whatever it was inside her gave way. She screamed out at the pain, but her cry was muffled by his hand over her mouth. Xanthe felt a tear escape from her eye and run down her cheek . There was no more pain however, just this feeling of being filled up. Her eyes tried to convey to Hassan that she did not understand but he just smiled at her. He began to withdraw from her again, but this time she did not try to stop him. Yet instead of his stopping he began to re-enter her again. Xanthe felt her body respond in a way she had not ever felt. As he sunk himself into her, her own body undulated to meet his. There was no more pain, only pleasure. She was willing him into herself, and each time his body met hers she felt herself filling up. Xanthe felt she would burst if he kept going. But without expecting it, she did burst! Her entire body heaved itself up and she clung to Hassan as she felt every muscle in her body suddenly relax. Her cry was so loud she was certain that the whole city must have heard her.

*******

Xanthe did not see the self smug smile that graced Hassan's face as he felt her body's convulsions. He knew she was his now, that he could do with her as he wished. With one final thrust he came himself. This was not the first time he had broken a girl. He rested his weight on top of her for a moment or two longer. She had been very accommodating for her first time though he was certain her insistent naïveté, even for one older than himself played a great part. She was shivering slightly in the cold. The sun had already set and Hassan could see the lights from the house twinkling between the bushes. He stood up and rearranged his jelaba and his hair so as to seem as nothing had happened. His needs sated his erection had already diminished and was no longer visible through his clothes. Xanthe lay on the bench still. Her dress was crumpled up around her thighs and there was blood spilled on the edge. He had expected to find her untouched after seeing her reaction at the café earlier, but he did not know that she would resist so little if he tried to break her. He had expected to have to make a few attempts at least. Her face was flushed and she looked like a maid freshly broken. He could hear voices now, and he knew he had to make his escape quickly.

"Xanthe, cover yourself, there are people coming and I must go!"

********

Xanthe lay breathless after the ordeal. She had never felt such pleasure in her life, even when she had touched herself there she had never experienced such intensity. His words registered somewhat and she saw the blood on her dress and legs and started to panic. He stopped her and took the corner of his own cloth and wiped her clean. The dress was ruined however. She too heard the voices getting closer, and even heard her name mentioned. She turned towards Hassan but he was already a shadow gliding over the top of the wall. Somehow she had to sneak back into the house without being seen so she could change before she was discovered. She felt invigorated somehow, glowing from within, and she was almost certain that everyone around her would be able to discern the difference in her. Xanthe was already wondering when she would see Hassan next as she snuck through the bushes to the side stairwell that led up to her room. But she didn't make it to her door. She cringed as she heard her name called and thought desperately how she was going to explain this.

12