Sailing Lessons Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EllieB
EllieB
205 Followers

Audrey moaned when I ran my tongue up and down and wiggled the tip at just the right spots. I realized that I had completely forgotten the action on the TV screen when Audrey gently pulled my head away and stepped over to the couch and bent over the back of the couch so she could present that beautiful heart shaped ass to me.

I checked the TV and saw that the gentleman had bent the maid over a table and was slamming his huge prick into her from behind. I stood up and stepped behind Audrey. I caressed her back with one hand as I used the other to guide my raging hard-on to Audrey's pussy, parting the lips and locating the slippery opening.

With just a nudge, the head popped inside of her, and with a couple of slow strokes, I had slid all the way in until I was buried to the hilt. The sensation was indescribably delicious. I pulled back just a bit, and then slid back in all the way.

Holding her hips in my hands, I continued with long smooth strokes, pulling out until just the tip of the purple head stayed in her and then sliding slowly back in.

On the TV, the gentleman was really pounding away at the maid, causing her to grunt and gasp. She was hanging on to the edge of the table for all she was worth.

Audrey and I were moving together smoothly, with Audrey meeting my thrusts in perfect rhythm. The sight of my prick sliding out all slick with juices and sliding back into her was fascinating. I could feel Audrey's hand, busy between her legs rubbing her pussy and reaching back to fondle my balls every time I plunged back into her. I leaned forward so I could cup her breasts in my hands and squeeze her nipples.

On the screen, the maid was now on her back on the table, with her legs over the gentleman's shoulders, and he was pounding away at her again, slamming into her almost violently.

Reluctantly, I pulled my prick all the way out of Audrey. It was bulging and wet and the veins stood out in relief and pulsed with every beat of my heart. Audrey, seeing the action on the TV, got up and then lay back over the arm of the couch so her head was down on the cushions and her legs straight up in the air. I stepped forward, and grabbing her hips, pulled her up and towards me so her legs could go over my shoulders, and I could comfortably slide my cock back into her warm wet tunnel.

Audrey let out an audible sigh when I slid back into her, and I could feel the muscles of her talented pussy clutch and twitch. We fell back into that smooth rhythm and I continued to thrust away. Audrey alternated between watching my face and glancing at the TV and sometimes, closing her eyes in ecstasy with her mouth in an "Oh!" shape. I was starting to get very close to coming, and if that glorious twitching and clutching of my cock was any indication, so was Audrey.

Back on the screen, the gentleman was now grunting and sweating and slamming violently into the maid. Suddenly, he pulled out and spewed rope after rope of sticky, pearly sperm across the front of the maid, splattering her from her pussy to her chin. She rubbed it into her breasts and tasted her fingers.

All of a sudden, I could feel Audrey's pussy starting to twitch and contract as she started to climax. I was going to be just seconds behind her.

"Oh no..unh! unh! No. Mmmm...." Audrey started.

I stopped thrusting momentarily, thinking something was wrong.

"What?" I asked, holding her hips so I could leave my prick buried in her. Her twitching pussy continued to contract.

"Don't pull out." She said breathlessly. "I want you to...uh...come inside me." She said giving my prick a squeeze for emphasis. I was so close, I just pumped it into her two more times and then began emptying my balls into her clutching pussy. I came so hard I was seeing spots in front of my eyes.

As I slowed to a stop, I could feel Audrey's pussy go from wet and warm to just plain awash in sperm. I pushed into her one last time and felt our juices ooze out of her. Audrey looked up at me and smiled.

"Wow!" she said. Neither of us moved for a bit.

"Wow is right!" I said. As my prick started to soften, I eased it gently out of her. As I did, I noticed just how wet Audrey was. I gave her a hand and helped her stand up. She leaned into me and gave me a big warm kiss. I hugged her to me.

As I squeezed her, she said, "Oh!" and pulled away gently. "I think I need a towel." She took two steps to the breakfast bar and grabbed a towel there. She wiped her thighs and then tucked the towel between her legs. She stepped back into my arms and said, "Now you can squeeze me all you want."

I gave her a big hug and she kissed me deeply, using lots of tongue.

"I love you Dave." She said looking deep into my eyes.

"I love you too." I said.

She looked over at the TV where the movie continued with several couples at a cocktail party.

"Do you want to watch the rest of the movie?" Audrey asked.

"Sure," I said, "Why not?"

"Would you put your little tuxedo outfit back on?" She asked. "It looks so cute on you."

"I'll put my costume back on if you do." I said.

Audrey still had her high heels on, and watching her step into those sheer white panties and pull them on was almost as sexy as watching her take them off. I retrieved the tuxedo g-string and pulled it on and tucked everything back into the right place.

Audrey wiggled into the little skirt, and buttoned the top, tucking her boobs carefully into place.

I sat down on the couch, and Audrey kicked off her shoes and curled up next to me, tucking herself under my arm. She felt so warm and soft against my skin.

On the TV, the cocktail party was in full swing, and everybody was wandering around with drinks in their hands. One of the women was whispering in the ear of another woman, who then smiled slyly. They both started up the stairs, and apparently weren't missed by any of the other guests. They slipped into one of the bedrooms, and the redhead started undoing the buttons of the blonde. They undressed each other slowly, kissing each other where new areas of skin were exposed.

Audrey seemed fascinated with the scene, and snuggled closer as the two eventually settled into a sixty-nine position and started tonguing each other to a frenzy. The scene was compelling to watch, as both of the women were beautiful and enthusiastic.

I realized my mouth was a bit dry, and I had left my champagne glass on the little table, just out of reach.

"Let me up a minute." I said.

"What?" Audrey asked, glancing just briefly at me before returning her gaze to the screen.

"I'll get our champagne if you let me up."

"OK." She said, sitting up.

As I stood up, it was obvious that my manhood was quickly recovering, and stretching the little tuxedo outfit. Audrey noticed and smiled. I refilled our glasses and put the bottle within reach of the couch. I handed a glass to Audrey, and then sat back down, and Audrey leaned back against me.

I stretched my legs out and propped my feet on the coffee table. Audrey followed suit, being sure that her legs were right against mine. Audrey didn't miss a thing on the screen. She sipped her champagne, and stared at the TV as the camera zoomed in for a close-up of the blonde's tongue disappearing into the furry snatch of the redhead. The redhead, who was on top, was writhing in ecstasy.

I was getting turned on by the scene, and the little black tuxedo outfit was stretched about as far as it would go. Audrey was also obviously getting turned on by this and starting to squirm just perceptibly. As we sipped our champagne and watched silently, a man quietly entered the bedroom and stood there, taking in the scene as a smile crept across his face. Without a word he unbuckled his pants and shoved them to the floor. The guy had an enormous prick, and he stroked it to full harness as he approached the women on the bed. The blonde spotted him approaching and smiled without missing a lick of the redhead's snatch. The guy positioned himself with his cock at the entrance to the redhead's pussy and started to ease the head of the monster into her. The redhead was surprised, but moaned her approval into the blonde's pussy. The blonde, meanwhile, managed to lick not only the redhead's pussy, but the guy's huge prick as it slid in further and further with every stroke.

I could see that Audrey was enjoying this, as her hips moved slightly. I reached down with my left hand and placed it right on the front of her white panties. Audrey was distracted for a second and looked over at me. She smiled, and then took her champagne glass in her left hand so she could reach down with her right, and wrap her fingers around the front of my g-string.

As I caressed the front of Audrey's panties, she parted her legs slightly, giving me better access. I slid my fingers down between her legs and found the fabric completely soaked. I made slow circles on the outside of Audrey's panties, and she massaged my prick through the fabric of the g-sting.

The threesome on the screen had rearranged themselves with the guy laying on the bed, his huge cock pointing straight up. The blonde climbed on the bed and straddled his hips. She carefully lined herself up and then lowered herself onto the thing little by little, obviously impressed by the size, if her grunting and groaning was any indication. The redhead then straddled the guys face and lowered her pussy to his waiting tongue.

My fingers between Audrey's legs were making squishing noises, and Audrey's hips were moving rhythmically.

"You like this?" I asked.

"Mmm yes." Audrey replied, looking at me. She was stroking me with regular motions, and squeezed my shaft for emphasis. "You?"

"Very much." I said.

The blonde was now riding the guy like there was no tomorrow. Her hips churned as if on ball bearings. She and the redhead were both caressing each other's breasts, occasionally leaning in to take one of the other's nipples into their mouths.

"You ever do that?" Audrey asked looking away from the screen momentarily.

I grinned at her. "Never had the chance." I said, starting to breath heavily again.

The redhead and the blonde now had their hands fastened to each other's breasts as they shared a deep French kiss. They were panting and moaning and thrashing about wildly.

Audrey was getting very close again, and I pulled the elastic of her panties aside so I could slip a finger into her slippery opening and tweak her clit with my thumb. She jumped and twitched when I did this, and stroked my shaft faster. I couldn't hold back any more and shot whatever little bit of sperm might have been left in me into the g-string. I could feel Audrey was close, and managed to make her come just as the sweaty threesome on the screen erupted into moans and groans of delight. Audrey bucked and gasped as she came and then just collapsed against me, breathing heavily.

We were both so spent that we just shut the TV off and lay there for a bit. Audrey and I just sat there smiling at each other. Audrey took a sip from her glass of champagne.

"Can we go sailing tomorrow?" She asked.

To be continued...

EllieB
EllieB
205 Followers