Sailing With Friends

Story Info
Couple use their boat for more than sailing.
2.3k words
4.27
220.7k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Coltrane
Coltrane
30 Followers

Since getting the Trane Station going I haven’t had much time off and away from business. Not that that is particularly bad, I enjoy the place, but getting away sometimes is good too.

I suppose that’s why I kind of jumped at Page and Jeff’s invitation to go sailing with them.

Those in Memphis who sail are a rather small, tight group. Their boats are usually harbored on McKellar Lake. Some of them sail out onto the Mississippi River for trips north or south almost yearround. I’ve known a few of these people and like most of them. They’re not the snobs most people assume them to be.

My sailing expertise is simple: I do what someone tells me to do. But nevertheless I love being out on the water gliding along silently, slicing through water and air driven only by the wind.

So it was a beautiful sunny summer Memphis day and I was on the river sailing and relaxing with Page and Jeff. I did my best to stay out of their way and help whenever they asked. They worked together well on the boat, each knowing the other very well, anticipating each other as a team of two.

I have known the two of them for as long as I have been in Memphis, even before the Trane Station came to be. Jeff is a good bit older than Page, nearing an early retirement from Federal Express, I think. Theirs is a second marriage for Jeff. Page works in the city in an accounting firm downtown. They’re both active people, doing many things outside, so the three of us have quite a bit in common. They come by the bar several times a week and we always talk and catch up on what’s happening.

Page is an interesting woman, attractive, vibrant. Her short black hair is becoming, I think. Her dark eyes alert and full of fun. She talks a lot with her hands, in fact, she talks a lot period, but it’s always fun and she’s always laughing about something. I’ve always found her attractive and quite sensual, I admitted to myself long ago.

Jeff is an interesting guy, good sense of humor, a person who like to have fun. I can see how they came to be a pair. His passion is the boat we were sailing on. He reads sailing, talks sailing, breathes sailing. His retirement is going to put them on some coast, living for the sea.

We had pulled the sail down and were adrift in the middle of river somewhere off the coasts of Mississippi and Arkansas. Page was up lying on the front of the boat, sunning I thought, maybe napping. She was on her stomach, the back of her top undone for the sun. Her cut-off jeans were off, her bikini bottom creeping up. Page has a nice ass, I told myself for about the zillionth time.

“She is pretty, isn’t she?” Jeff said, watching me looking at Page.

He and I were in the back of the boat with two of the beers I had brought aboard.

“I didn’t mean to stare,” I started. But before I could finished he began waving his hands and smiling.

“No problem, Trane,” he smiled and chuckled, “No problem at all.”

We sat there not saying anything for quite a time. The sun was warm and I’d shed the tank top I’d worn. Jeff had done the same.

“Trane,” Jeff began, “Can I ask you something?”

“Sure,” I told him reaching for both of us another beer.

“Do you find Page attractive?” he asked.

“Of course,” I didn’t hesitate, “I always have. You’re a lucky guy.”

“She finds you attractive too,” he said not looking at me.

Suddenly I sensed this was going somewhere, to a point.

“Why would you say that?” I asked.

“Because she and I have talked about it, talked about you,” he said simply. The pause while he cleaned his sunglasses hung between us heavily.

“Are you curious about what we talked about?” he asked finally with his eyes hidden behind the dark lenses.

“Of course,” I answered honestly, “But some conversations deserve privacy.”

“Oh, she wouldn’t mind me telling you,” he responded, “In fact, we’ve talked about that too, me talking to you, I mean. To be honest, she and I agreed that I’d talk to you today.”

“Talk to me about what, Jeff?” I asked.

“About joining us in bed,” he answered simply, “about you making love with Page while I’m there. About you and me making love to her. She would like that, Trane, and I would too. Think you’d be interested?”

Of course, I told Jeff I would be interested but I didn’t say more or ask more. The subject was dropped and we fell back into a comfortable silence on the river.

There aren’t many things more beautiful than a sunset on the Mississippi River. The sun was falling slowly into Arkansas lighting the sky with streaks of orange and red. Jeff had guided our boat further south and dropped anchor in a wide bend in the river. We were out of the shipping lanes, at no risk of being run over by a barge. Page had roused from her nap an hour ago and come back to sit with us, drinking beer, laughing, simply enjoying the day and the company.

We finally set the beer aside and passed around some boiled shrimp from the cooler for a light dinner. The sun dropped further taking the daylight away with it into the west. Jeff had a small lantern on the deck, otherwise there was only the rising moon and a smattering of stars. The only sounds were the river on the side of the boat.

We all sat apart, leaning on the sides of the boat, each of us in our own place and thoughts.

It was Page who spoke. “Trane,” she said. I looked at her and saw her smile. “Trane,” she said again, “May I kiss you?”

I only smiled a reply. She moved across the boat to me, kneeling between my bent legs where I sat leaning on the side of the boat. Her smile matched mine, her eyes twinkling in the lantern’s light. Neither of us spoke as she leaned to me and kissed me. My hands came to the sides of her face and I held her as she searched for my tongue with hers. The soft touch of her lips thrilled me, the taste of her tongue made me want more.

I sensed him, not seeing him, but it was Jeff behind Page who loosened the clasp of her bikini top. I moved my hands down from her face, over her neck, down the front of her chest to her breasts. Jeff’s hands were there too, cupping her breasts. I moved mine over her nipples feeling them hard and needful.

Page broke the kiss and leaned back against Jeff. They both sat there in front of me, looking at me, Jeff cupping Page’s breasts, showing them to me, offering them to me it almost seemed. Jeff moved to kiss her neck and I leaned forward to run my tongue over her nipples.

Her nipples grew harder immediately. A gentle moan escaped from her lips as I worked harder to please her, to draw out the feelings she wanted and deserved. Jeff was kissing the side of her face, her ear. I took her breasts in my hands and firmly but gently tugged and pulled at her nipples. I licked and sucked each in turn.

Page leaned back hard on Jeff pushing him back so her legs could come out from under her. I watched as she began to ease her bikini bottoms down her legs. The dark triangle had glistening drops of wetness at its point. In a moment the suit was gone and she was naked, still looking me, still asking me some question, wondering about something only I could answer.

Jeff’s hands returned to her breasts as I moved between her legs. I kissed her stomach, letting the tip of my tongue linger in her navel before I moved downward. I kissed the insides of her thighs and moved slowly to her pussy. I wanted to be slow and good, making it special for her. The tip of my tongue touched her first low, almost as low as her ass, then moved upward slowly, gently spreading her wet, thick lips, upward to the heavy hood covering her clit.

Page gasped as I pushed my tongue inside her. Her hips pushed up to me, to receive me.

I saw Jeff stand from behind Page and push down his trunks. His cock was hard and ready for Page. They moved together as the team they were. She had him in her mouth quickly. I watched her tongue run up the underside of his cock as I slide one finger inside her slowly. I took her clit then and began to suck it, rolling my tongue around it. Page’s moans were muffled now by Jeff’s cock but her hips told me what she was saying. Her hips fucked up to encourage me, to speed me along.

I love to have a woman’s pussy right in my face, to be able to see it, touch it, kiss it, lick it, suck it. Page was soaking wet from a combination of her excitement and my saliva. The wetness was running down her crack to the deck of the boat. I gathered some of the wetness with my finger and spread it in circles over her puckered tight anus. With one move I pushed a finger from my other hand smoothly past the tight muscle into her ass.

Page gasped again, louder, and pulled her mouth from Jeff’s cock to look down at me between her legs. Our eyes met and I could see her pleasure. Good, I thought, good.

As she watched me, as she stroked Jeff’s cock slowly, I pulled away from her. I kneeled back on my feet, moving my hands from her too, reaching up to wipe her juices from my face. Her eyes closed for a moment, collecting herself, I thought. I reached to her chest and spread the moisture, her moisture, from my hands over her breasts, her nipples. She watched me massage her breasts, her legs still spread wide, her thick, wet pussy shining in the night’s dimness.

I stopped and stood. She watched closely as I unfastened my shorts and let them drop. My cock was hard, its tip wet with clear liquid. Page’s eyes left mine and fixed on my cock.

I saw Jeff gently lift her shoulders, suggesting something he knew to be on her mind. She rose from her back and came to me on all fours. Her tongue circled the tip of my cock for only a moment before she stretched her mouth around me taking most of its head inside. Her right hand came up to hold the shaft and she swirled her tongue around me inside her mouth.

Jeff entered her from behind in one stroke it seemed. I watched him grip her hips and begin to move in and out of her. Her breath quickened, her mouth moving on me with Jeff’s rhythm. Page looked up as best she could searching for my eyes, my cock in her mouth, Jeff in her pussy, and she was smiling to me with those dark eyes. I ran my fingers through her hair, stroking her head and face as she did wonderful things to me.

But she wanted more, something different, almost as if she wanted to cram all her fantasies into one night, one act. She pulled her mouth from me, still hold me, stroking me, and she moved from Jeff, pulling her pussy from him.

“Please get on your back for me,” she almost whispered to me.

I didn’t argue, after all, it was her night. I lay on my back and she straddled me. She leaned forward to kiss me running her very wet pussy up and down the underside of my cock as she did. Our tongue fought for control of our mouths and she spread her wetness on my cock, its warmth running down into my pubic hair. She broke the kiss and raised herself. She took for cock and positioned it, using the tip to spread her lips, before settling down on me. Her eyes closed as I slide inside her. Jeff was kneeling somewhere behind her, watching, I knew.

Page took all of me and leaned to me again, this time to let me take her nipples in my mouth. She ground her pubic bone down onto mine, fucking me, fucking herself with my cock.

“I want to kiss you,” I heard her moan. I released her nipples and she came to me, her lips insistent, strong. I felt Jeff behind her as he straddled my thighs. I wondered if he would before I felt her stiffen and then relax. My cock inside her felt him enter her, enter her ass. Her kiss became almost desperate as she and I both felt Jeff push his cock deeper in her ass. My cock knew when he was completely inside her, I could feel him.

Page began to buck between us, trying to fuck us both. She bounced up and down, almost out of control. "Slow down,” I whispered to her, “Enjoy.” Her mouth moved near my ear, her breath hot on my skin, her moan now loud with her so close.

Somehow, by some luck, perhaps by the wish of the moon, we all began to cum. Page was first and I think it was the sheer excitement of seeing her cum, to see her lurch, almost crying, that sent both Jeff and I over the cliff. I could feel him pulsing in her ass, filling her. I followed him by only a moment, spilling myself into her pussy.

Jeff leaned over onto Page’s back and I took the weight of both of them. No matter, though, it felt right that I should.

Coltrane
Coltrane
30 Followers