Saint Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will had been a Marine, no wonder her father had liked him so much. He'd been burly and dark skinned with a stern face and clipped speech. Sometimes she'd been wary of him especially after she'd had that he had a temper from some friends. But he'd never shown it to her (probably because of her father). They were well suited, her father had insisted, they were both military. She did not feel military but she went along with it because often it was faster to geo along with her dad then against him.

Her relationship with Will had always been steady. To her list of activities for the day she simply added 'have sex with Will'. It wasn't really that bad, especially considering that she had nothing to compare it with. She refused to marry him until her career was steady.

He didn't take it well. Instead he took up with another soldier. Her father convinced her that men often did this. This was how they showed they were men. She tried to forgive Will, she really did, till he did it again, and again and again. Finally she decided she needed a man whose cheating tendencies were further spaced.

Obviously Saint was going to be bit by the same bug. So it made sense for her not to let the relationship get serious. This time she was coming in with her heart fully armoured. No feelings out. Her thoughts were interrupted by the front door opening, followed by a commotion. She knew it was Saint. She unloaded the dishwasher before leaving the kitchen to see what the fuss was all about.

Saint stood in the hallway with several bags surrounding him. Pool-guy was just coming in also clutching many more. Obviously Saint had feared what she'd do to Pool-guy especially after the writing episode. Pool-guy stared at her, his mouth gaping, his eyes already glazing over in lust. She'd completely forgotten that she was just wearing a T.

In itself the T-shirt was pretty innocent, but on Tanyi it looked indecent. The soft material clung to her body as if caressing her. The bottom seam touched her thighs. Barefoot and with her soft long black hair tumbling over her heart shaped eyes, Tanyi looked like a love-nest waiting to happen.

"Thanks Jim."Saint pushed the poor guy out before he could get his fill of the beauty on his boss' hallway.

"Saint...What have you done?" Tanyi gasped walking towards him her hand clasped to her mouth. Saint figured that she was temporarily on seduction leave because her eyes didn't spell temptation itself though her body seemed to be playing its own tune.

"I didn't want to risk getting you something that was displeasing you."

"So you bought the whole shop?"

"I can afford it. Help me carry them upstairs" He loaded a few bags into his hands taking the stairs two by two. Tanyi had to run to catch up with him, not bothering to carry anything.

"But Saint I can't afford this." She caught up to him in his bedroom. "You should know you're the one who pays me. How am I going to pay for all this?"

"You're not paying for this. I am." He threw over his shoulder as he loped back down the stairs to bring more bags up. What Saint didn't tell her was that the moment he'd got to the shop he couldn't help it. Saint had never been inclined to spend on women, if they were not his sister or his mother. But somehow, he just wanted to spoil Tanyi. He'd made the sales girl's day when he'd asked them to simply pack up their best items in 36 – 27 – 38. He wanted to take care of her. He wanted to protect her.

"Saint stop." She barred his way the next time he got into the room. "I can't take all this. I just feel like its some payment for..."

"Don't say it Tanyi. Coz you're really going to piss me off." He said pushinging her away from the door with his hands on her shoulder. "You're damn well going to take it all. We haven't talked about the fire. And I know you're trying to pretend that losing everything you worked for isn't hurting you. But later when you're lying alone, it will hurt. It will hurt so bad. I'm just trying to keep the hurt away. So you're going to take the damn clothes because this is my way of taking care of you. And if that includes buying out Macy's, then Macy's has a new owner, Tanyi Rokir."

"That's not your job. You're just my boss."

"We both know we moved away from that a long time ago. Move." He went back to bring more bags up. She sat down on the bed, looking at the piles of bags, knowing that once Saint made up his mind it was damn near impossible to change it for him. It wouldn't hurt to take the clothes, would it. It's not like it left her indebted to him, right? She fingered the handle of one. She couldn't help herself she just had to see what was in it.

Saint came up the stairs to find Tanyi immersed in wrapping paper. Already she'd gone through fifteen bags. Jeans, dresses, tops, shoes. Already she knew that they were perfect fit. Obviously Saint had been listening keenly when she gave him her dress size. She squealed in delight when she saw some of the clothes. Most of them, she'd only seen when she passed the shop window, staring through the glass like a kid whose Christmas was being held hostage, and now they were all around her.

She ran up to Saint and hugged him to her, excitement shining in her eyes. His arms wrapped around her revelling in the feeling of her body being this close to him, her nipples rubbing against his chest so provocatively. She smelled like spring. "I've got something else for you." He gestured to the two bags he was still holding. "But you only get these if you make me a promise."

"What promise?" she said nestling even closer to him.

"You have to promise to model them for me."

"I don't know." She said drawing out of his arms. "Hmm. What could possibly be better than what I already have? Are they worth that?"

"Aren't you curious?" She had to admit she was. Anything he'd got her had to be really special or really expensive. Was it just another debt she would owe him? Her curiosity got the better of her and she tagged at the bags pulling them from his hands and sitting on the bed with them in her hands. He sat beside her.

"I assume that means yes." She opened the first bag. It held several packets containing whispers of lace. She should have known. He wanted her to model lingerie for him. Pervert. She pulled several packets out, they were all in different colours. Each packet held a bra and panties (thongs mostly...duh...she didn't expect anything less from Saint). She had to admit the pieces were really beautiful pieces of perv fodder.

"Do I have to do the modelling now?"

"No! Just as long as you can give my cock something to look forward to." He bent his head to take her lips, his tongue dipping into her mouth. It felt like he was consuming her with fire. His hand on her waist felt heavy. She needed it to move, either upwards or downwards.

Before she knew it she was on her back on the bed with Saint atop of her. He helped herself push farther up the bed so that their legs no longer dangled from the edge of the bed, in the process pulling up her t-shirt so that it dangerously hang just below her pussy.

Saint ground his cock into Tanyi's thigh, loving how she squirmed beneath him trying to position him at her centre. When she moved so did her shirt, slowly revealing her pussy to his cock. He pushed into her cunt, slowly grinding into her with his rod. Only his trouser separated them. She was frantic, kissing him like she didn't need air, her hands ruffling through his hair, down his back to his ass. She used her hands to force him to push into her, meeting him each time he pushed into her pussy.

Her hand moved to his front, his zipper, but he stopped her with a hand on hers. "No!" he muttered harshly, pushing off of her.

"What?" What the hell was wrong with the guy? Wasn't he the one supposed to be pushing her to have sex?

"Not now. We've got plans."

"What?" she said again. He had plans and she wanted to have sex. What guy had plans when he was offered sex?

"The play we're supposed to watch starts at eleven." He looked at his watch. "Its ten-thirty, you need to change." He walked out of the room. As she changed into a pair of jeans, t-shirt and boots Tanyi shook her head. Someone in this house was gay, and it wasn't her.

The play was called 'Black Maria Stripper'. Tanyi wasn't really sure what the play was about. All she knew was that the lead actress kept on stripping to her underwear for the priests in her parish. She knew it wasn't supposed to be erotic because she'd read an article where a critic had called it 'a satirical view of religious hypocrisy within spirituality' or something like that. But she couldn't help it every-time her clothes went off hers chaffed her skin.

Maybe it was because of the way Saint kept touching her. His arms politely around her shoulders but every-time she stripped he rubbed her arm with his fingers just beneath where her short-sleeves ended causing her more than a few tingles. There was too much light for her to do anything in the auditorium but she did squeeze his thigh once or twice causing him to jump.

By the middle of the play she was sitting slightly tilted on her chair, her head was on his chest, her hands around his waist. She could hear his heart beating in her ear. His hand was caressing her waist, travelling from the tip of her trousers to the side of her breasts.

With every sweep of his hand she held her breath hoping that this time he'd cup her breast. Finally as if by accident, his hand slid in touching her nipple through her shirt. It was almost like a bolt of fire running through her blood and she almost jumped off her seat. She drew closer to him, hoping he'd be bolder this time. The play ended before he could.

They walked out of the auditorium hands around each other. She wanted to go home. All his little slips of the hand had put her on the edge of her seat. All she needed was a little touch and she'd jump his bones. He took her to a restaurant.

"To build your strength." He said cryptically. She refused to interpret it. With the kind of teasing he'd been doing the probability was high that she was going to hang dry by the time the night was over.

Tanyi couldn't eat anything especially with the way he kept looking at her, heat smouldering in his blue eyes. Saint didn't have the same problem because he cleared his plate then asked for desert. The Jerk.

She was jumping out of her skin and here he was acting like he had no problem staying all night in this restaurant. When he asked for his second desert she stood up and walked out of the door. She didn't notice the amused glint in Saint's eye or the way he re-arranged his cock in his pants before standing up to follow her.

It took Saint sometime to settle their bill. When he came out of the restaurant, she was leaning on the car, fuming. She slid into the car, jerking on her seatbelt. They were quiet in the car as he drove them home. It wasn't companionable silence at all. It was tense.

The gates slid open admitting them. Tanyi stormed out of the car to the door but it was locked. She tapped her feet impatiently as she waited for Saint to open the door. He punched in the alarm code then fit his key into the key-hole. The lock popped and he pushed the door open allowing Tanyi to enter before him...like a real gentleman.

Tanyi had already taken a step towards the stairs when she was slammed back to the door by a hand.

"What the..." Saint's mouth closed over hers, his body pressing her to the door. She tried to push against him as he kissed her but he was too strong for her. His chest was like a boulder, unswaying. She clawed at his clothes with her hands but he pushed them away from his body, holding both wrists behind her back.

"Is this what you wanted?" He whispered harshly into her mouth. Tanyi whimpered into his mouth trying to press her nipples to his chest but he moved away, only their lips and the hand holding her wrists connecting them. "Sweetheart, I'm going to teach you all about patience. No touching"

It was all so punishing, yet so rewarding. His kiss was nothing like she'd imagined. A kiss so heated and intense, it burned right through to every part of her. His taste so warm yet so cold turned to fire with blistering heat. His hands slid to her t-shirt pulling it over her head over her pony-tail. He unsnapped her jeans pushing it off of her legs, leaving her bare in the shadow of the staircase light save for her green bra and underwear.

Saint took a deep breath of her, taking in the flowery scent of the perfume he'd picked up for her mixed in with a womanly smell. In the shadows every sound she made seemed amplified. Her slight whimpering from his touches made him smile. She looked so wanton, leaning on the door, her breasts pressed up by the bra, her tiny hands over her head clawing at the door behind her.

Every part of her tingled. Tanyi knew she needed his touch. He started with her forehead, pressing kisses on her face as if it was the most delicious meal he'd ever eaten. Her brow, each eyelid, the bridge of her nose, the sides of her mouth, her cute chin.

His lips glided over neck suckling on the tender flesh just beneath her ear. His mouth travelled down her throat, licking the small cavern at the bottom of her neck to her breasts, pressing whispers of kisses at the tops, before sucking her hard nipples through her bra, causing her to press herself even closer to his mouth. He moved away. She moaned in aggravation. He unclipped her bra throwing it to the floor.

Saint trailed his tongue down her tummy, kneeling down when he could no longer stand without breaking his back. He kissed her navel. "Have you ever heard of a butterfly?" Tanyi didn't even have the strength to nod in the negative. He proceeded to show her just what a butterfly was. He dipped his tongue into her navel, fluttering inside, causing her to moan from the foreign sensation.

He kissed his way down her panty clad pussy, skipping the most interesting part of her, just barely licking the middle of her panties before his kisses travelled down her left leg. It was all so erotic her him kneeling by her fully clothed, while lust curled into her, consuming her. A man pleasuring his mistress.

He lifted her left leg dipping her toe into his mouth before suckling on each of her toes as if they were nectar from the Gods. As he let the leg down, his mouth travelled up it carrying with it a blazing trail up to her inner thigh. Fuck not touching. She curled her fists around his black hair. Pulling him closer to where she wanted him the most.

He couldn't help himself. He'd tried to extend the teasing but her pussy just kept on calling to him. The slightly musky smell. He pressed his lips to her nether lips through the purple thong. She buckled. He pressed his thumb in between pushing the material into her lips. He pulled the sides of the thong in till all the material was in the middle of her pussy lips

"Saint please."

"Tell me what you want." He asked as he rubbed her clit with his thumb illiciting another moan from her. Her toes curled.

"Please make me cum."

"With pleasure." He pulled her thong down her leg, helping her lift her right then left leg to discard it. He clasped her thighs, forcing her to open up even more and shuffled closer to her so that she was above him and directly on his face. He pressed his tongue to where his finger had been, her clit. His tongue was amazing she thought in a haze of passion. The things it could do.

As his mouth worked on her clit sucking it, he pressed his index finger into her cunt. She was so fucking tight. He kept on fucking her with his finger, his tongue strumming her into Nirvana. She whimpered as she came, her knees finally buckling under her.

He caught her in his arms before she could slide to the floor, carrying her up the stairs. She'd never known sex could be like this. Saint was like an artist...a sex artist, worshipping her as if this was the only thing he wanted to do with the rest of his life.

Once they got to his room he carefully lay her on the bed and went to strip.

"No let me!" She'd been craving to touch him since this morning. He wasn't going to cheat her out of that. She started at his feet, helping him out of his loafers, then his socks. She took the opportunity to give his toes just a tiny massage. She slid her arms along his outer thighs as she stood up.

She slid his sweater over his head, leaving him in his white T and trousers. She helped him out of the T and pressed a tentative kiss right in the middle of his chest as she caressed his abs. Her hands slid to his belt, sliding the buckle open and unzipping him. He stepped out of his trousers. He was wearing briefs that could barely contain the bulge within.

Her hand closed over him causing him to gasp. She slid her hand under his waist band pulling his cock from inside. He was so long and thick. It had to be around eight inches in length. He was never going to fit into her little pussy.

She wanted to please him just as much as he had her. She wanted him to burn up too. She knelt down and kissed the tip of his cock. She licked the pre-cum that was slowly beginning to seep out, swirling her tongue round. He tasted clean and a bit salty, she thought to herself, not at all bad.

Suddenly she took him into her mouth curling her lips around him. She used her hand to caress him as she tried to take in as much of his cock as she possibly could. "Yeah that's it Babe. Take as much of Daddy's cock as you can." He placed his hand on his head pushing her to take even more of him in. Her mouth felt like heaven. He wanted to fuck her in every one of her holes. He fucked her mouth till he felt his balls tingling.

"Sweetheart I'm about to come." He tried to pull out of her mouth but she wouldn't let him pulling him even deeper into her mouth. If this was what she wanted who was he to kick a gift horse in the mouth. He pressed deeper in, fucking her mouth in short strokes but careful not to make her gag. He came with a loud grunt. She swallowed every drop of his essence loving the way he clutched her to him.

Saint helped Tanyi off her feet as they both tumbled into bed caressing each other, the fever now toned down. "Thank you." He said as they lay side by side his hands travelling up and down her body, burning a trail down her spine to her buttocks.

She shifted closer to him pressing her mouth to his chin, her hands doing some exploring of their own, down his abs to his slowly awakening cock. She caressed him, stroking up and down, slowly bring him to life as they kissed, finally little Saint was ready for round 2. Saint drew open the bedside drawer taking out a condom. She helped him put it on, her fingers tantalising around his cock.

Saint lifted her leg to lie over his thighs bringing his cock closer to her cunt, caressing her pussy lips with it, teasing her clitoris as he rubbed furtively spreading her juices all around his cock head. She couldn't take it anymore. She needed his cock in her pussy.

Tanyi manoeuvred herself till she could push her cunt lips to open up over the head, pushing herself lower till he was finally sinking into her. He took it from there.

He pushed her onto her back coming over her and pressing her hands over her head. Slowly he began pushing into her. God...it felt like a bat was being pushed into her. It was so huge. "Saint are you sure?" she gasped.

"You can take it honey. I was made to fuck you." He whispered his face by her neck. For a while he fucked her with only the tip easing her up for deeper entry. In and out, in and out till he had at least half of his cock in her tight pussy. It was like going to heaven.

He rose up on his knees a hand lifting her butt keeping their loins still joined. He pulled her, so that the back of her thighs lay on his thighs, closer still till he knew the length and girth of his cock wouldn't allow him to pull her closer. He knew this time she wouldn't be able to take all of him but next time they would.