Saint Ives Whelan Chronicles Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, ok, lead the way," she said. Following, she did look around and noticed a lot of the house was restored to its former glory, but when they entered the kitchen it was like stepping into another era. It was as high tech as a domestic kitchen could get.

She set herself at the kitchen counter while Nick went behind it and made them some coffee, even managing to produce a packet of cookies, which he placed in front of her. While she waited on her drink she was able to observe him a bit, he moved smoothly, graciously.

He sat down next to her after he poured them a cup of coffee.

"So what do we basically need?" he started, while he pointed to the notepad she had lying in front of her.

"There is a lot to do, but if we have the basic tools we can get far before you have to bring in the bigger stuff or bring it out," she started. "I can take apart most things, clean them up and put them back together. Don't know about the engine, we haven't started her up."

"One second," he interrupted her, "let me work on a string, then we should know a bit more about the engine." Grabbing his phone, he already had his brother on speed dial and was waiting for him to answer.

"Chris? Hi, it's Nick here. I got a quick question, won't take long," he said with one big breath.

"Hi to you to. What you wanna now, bro?" came his quick reply.

"You happen to know if the engine of the Mustang you dropped of here today is in good shape or needs complete changing? We looked the car over, but we didn't check the engine really," Nick explained.

"It's working, but I believe it wouldn't be cross if it got some TLC. It should be fine. So I gather she's liking the car then?" Chris said.

"Yup, she sure is." he answered, giving Fran a little nudge with his shoulder. "But I have to go again, just wanted to know how the deal was with the engine. We're sorting out what needs doing so we can get started on it."

"No problem, I really hope it works out, mate, you deserve it. By the way, I'll be in The Vixen tonight, don't hesitate to drop by if you have time," Chris said.

"Can't promise, little brother, I got plans tonight, but nothing decided yet as to where. Anyways, gotta go now, I owe you one. Catch you later Chris," he ended the conversation.

"Adieu big one," Chris said, ending his side of the conversation.

"Well, we know we can work with this engine, according to Chris it's working fine," he told Fran. "Think we got the whole list covered then?"

"Yes, we have. Apart from a new paint job and new seat coverings we can do everything ourselves," she replied. "By the way, nice string pulling."

"He-he, I know, I know. It does help having a brother who knows his way around," he said. "What you say if I drive you home now, that way you can get ready for dinner?" he continued, changing topic.

"That's not such a bad idea. Where do you plan on going?" she asked.

"I'll surprise you with dinner, dress fancy," he replied with a wink. "Afterwards I don't know, Chris just said he'd be in the club tonight, we can go there if you want? I'm sure he's dying to meet you, all though he hasn't said so."

"That sounds great, maybe I could call my friends and meet them there later as well, make it a group thing?"

"Good idea, make sure they tell the bouncer they're coming for the Whelan's. They go straight to our private room then, it isn't so noisy as the booths inside the club."

He got up and stepped behind her, bringing his arms around her. He hugged her gently, pressing her to his chest. Nuzzling her neck, he breathed in her scent again.

"Come on, let's get you home, before I kidnap you to my room, then dinner and the club won't happen at all," he said firmly, more so to convince himself instead of her.

The ride home went smooth and fast, with less traffic during the weekend it was doable driving through the city.

He stopped in front of her apartment building and helped her get off the bike. He twisted his leg over the side but remained seated, pulling her between his legs, hugging her at her thin waist. Looking up to her, she knew what he wanted and brought her head down to receive his gentle kiss.

Giving her a quick pat on her bum, he then turned her around and gave a little push.

"Go on and get ready, I'll be back by eight o'clock to pick you up. Fast or a smooth ride?" he said, giving her the choice of transport for the night.

"Take one guess," was her reply.

"Noted. Now go get ready and remember, something fancy," he said.

"Yeah, yeah. See you later, Nick," she said, and then made her way inside.

Again he waited until he could see any sign she had entered her flat. Then he got back on his bike and drove back to the mansion, fully aware he had to explain why he told them not to shift earlier that day and to get ready as well.