Saint Ives Whelan Chronicles Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mokkelke
mokkelke
881 Followers

Nick saw her gripping the sheets and the wetness under his tongue and on his hand proved she was close. Slowly he inserted a second and a third finger, building up from a slow rhythm, he paid more attention to her clit now, exposing it from its protective hood. He sucked hard on it and flicked his tongue over it really fast.

He moved the hand on her stomach and reached for her heaving breast, trapping the nipple between his thumb and index finger, he pinched it gently in the same rhythm he was tormenting her clit. Then he heard her breathing stalling, just for a brief moment, one of the little things he picked up on that were a sign that she was about to lose control.

Inserting a fourth finger, he stepped up the pace, he waited a bit, keeping her just on that blissful moment of release. Then he pinched her nipple real hard while he also nipped at her clit, hard enough for her to feel it intensely. Moving his fingers as deep as he could, he rocked them back and forth. He had to fight the hold she had on his hair again, she was trying to pull him away, but he didn't give up, he wanted her to cum.

Then it was there, her pussy walls tightened up and milked his fingers, shallow breaths, her body shaking, her back lifted up in the throes of her passion. He released her nipple and went back to tenderly licking her clit and when he felt her settle down he gentled his strokes.

"Ready for more?" he tenderly asked a shallow breathing Fran, never stopping his gentle strokes on her outer pussy lips.

"More? I barely know who I am right now," she said with a contented smile on her face.

"I'll show you who you are and you won't forget it," he stated. "Turn around, get on your hands and knees, sweetheart. Let me show you how I'll make love to you for the rest of our lives."

"Rest of our lives, hé?" she countered him, her eyes sparkling. Slowly she turned around on her stomach, pulling up her knees and bracing herself on her elbows.

"Honey, I've found you after all this time, not a chance in hell that I will let you go that easily. Remember my sweet, we mate for life and I've been longing for you for so long. It would tear me apart if you would push me away now. I love you too much to let that happen," he passionately confessed.

He took in the beautiful view in front of him. Trailing his hand over her spine, he softly brushed her sides on his way down. When he went up again he followed her stomach and cupped one of her breasts. Only giving it a brief moment of attention he then moved in closer behind Fran, caressing her lovely bum. He could smell her excitement so clearly, so sweet and tempting.

Nick spread her legs a little and let his hand slide in, cupping her wet pussy lips. He could feel her passion flare up at his touch, his cock twitching in anticipation of being buried deep inside of her. Grabbing his cock, he guided it to her pussy but he didn't enter her. Teasing her, and tormenting himself, he stroked her pussy with the tip of it, coating it in her sweet juices.

"Nick, please, no more teasing, I want you in me, now!" she pleaded, pushing back at him.

Stopping her torment, he guided in the tip of his cock, moaning at the warm and snug fit from her pussy. Pushing steadily he buried his hard flesh completely, enjoying the warmth of her cavity. He pulled back a little and forward again, keeping up the small strokes until he felt her starting to squirm under him.

Nick's passion was rising as well and he could feel a familiar tingling in his groin, his balls tensing up. He could feel his knot starting to grow and he pushed in as far as he could. Keeping up the pressure, he heard Fran's breathing going up and her surprised gasp when she felt something larger trying to get access to her slippery passageway.

"Just relax, honey, it will fit, no worries," he reassured her.

Leaning back a little bit, he grabbed her hips and pulled her close to him. Keeping up the pressure he slowly rocked back and forth, bit by bit sliding his knot further into her moist core. Looking down he saw he was almost completely embedded and with one last push he slipped in the last bit.

"Are you ok?" he asked, taking a breather himself, wanting to prolong the passionate moment.

"I'm fine, that thing is huge but it feels so divine, it feels so full," she answered.

Tentatively he started to rock again with small strokes, his movements limited by his knot. He bent over her again, his hand covering her stomach and pressing her tightly against himself. His other arm he placed just above her shoulder, next to her face, he basically had her pinned now.

"Enjoy the ride, sweetie," he tenderly whispered in her ear before he lifted himself a little and started fucking her with short, hard strokes.

Fran let out a startled gasp at first, unfamiliar with the things he was letting her feel, but after a few strokes she was relishing in the new sensations and started to buck against him, shivering every time he pushed in deep. She felt his hand traveling lower toward her clit and expertly rubbing in time with his thrusting.

She could feel him starting to tense up, his thrust becoming harder, faster. She picked up on his feelings again and it felt as if they wrapped around her entire body, fueling her own passion even more. He was working her body with such abandon she had to lower and brace herself, accepting each hard stroke, but she was loving every second of it.

Suddenly she felt him shift their position. Nick wrapped his arms around her and lifted her up as he sat back on his haunches, her legs spread open widely next to his. One arm locked itself around her waist, the other embraced her shoulders, holding her tight to him. She was completely helpless now, only able to receive his hard flesh, time after time.

Because of the changed angle he put them in, he touched her sensitive spot in her pussy each time he pushed in. This was driving her mad with desire and had her balancing on the edge in a second.

Nick felt Fran was getting close and he wasn't far behind. Dropping one hand towards her pussy again, he stroked her clit a few times, feeling her tremble in his arms. He gave it one gentle pinch and that proved to be her undoing and she shattered all over him, tensing up her muscles, she went rigid.

Her inner walls were milking him and that was the last thing he could bear and he joined her in her blissful moment. He kept up his thrusting until she had milked him dry and he felt her relax only a little bit. Letting out a contented sigh, he nuzzled her neck, absorbing her sweet aroma.

"Fran, sweetheart, that was so good, it felt like heaven," he whispered.

"Hmmm, I never knew it could be so intense, think I can get used to that," she admitted.

"It only gets better. But let's rest a bit first," he suggested, pushing against her, to let her feel he was still locked with her. "I'll need a bit of time before I can let you go."

"Does it take long?" she wondered.

"Depends on how good a girl you can be," he answered, holding back a laugh, "but let's get comfy first, staying like this won't do either of us any good."

He then laid them down on their sides, Fran held tight against his lap and chest.

"Though I have to admit, I don't mind staying locked like this for a while, you feel amazing around me, Fran," he confessed.

"I have to agree, it does feel amazing," she agreed.

She could feel every hard ridge on his knot that was still buried inside of her. It was a tight fit, but she had to admit it was the best feeling she ever had in her life. Knowing she could have this forever, eased her mind a bit, letting all other worries drift to the background a bit.

Fran felt another wave of passion wash over her and she noticed that the knot inside her didn't really become smaller, so she pushed back a little.

"Someone doesn't seem to agree to have a little rest, I think," she said.

"Oh baby, with you near me I'll never get enough of you," he agreed.

He turned them around, laying on his back, Fran sprawled over his front, still locked with him. Letting his hands travel over her breasts, he played a bit with her nipples, the sensations traveling straight towards her pussy. Gently he pushed her torso upwards.

"Honey, when I lift myself a bit, make yourself a little bit more comfortable," he told her.

She was sitting in his lap and was aware in this position they wouldn't be doing much. She saw Nick pulling up his legs and then lifting his pelvis, then she understood what he wanted her to do and she moved her legs around in a move that would make any acrobat proud. The end result was that Fran was straddling his groin now, able to brace herself on her arms, like a reverse cow-girl.

Unused to this position, she could feel him twitching deep inside of her, his hands slowly roaming over her back. When they neared her hips he locked them there and started to move her, his groin moving in tandem with hers.

"Ride me, baby," he whispered, "ride me hard, I need to feel you."

She took over and started to move up and down as far as his knot allowed her to, with every downward thrust she made, she lingered a bit, making a circular movement, then lifting herself up again. Fran slipped one hand between their legs and gently cupped his balls, squeezing them one time, stroking them another time, each caress forcing passionate moans out of Nick's mouth.

"Don't stop, Fran, damn I'm so close," he grunted.

He braced himself on one arm, his other hand locking itself on Fran's shoulder and he took over their frantic lovemaking. Holding her still he started to thrust into her with small and hard moves, his balls still held tightly by Fran.

Their combined passionate feelings made it hard for either of them to hold on much longer. Held tightly Fran could only let Nick have his way, but she loved every second of it. She loved how he could be so tender one moment and be ruthless and hard the next. Toying with his balls, she felt them tightening up, his strokes so hard he had them both moving up and down.

"Mine!" he growled and with a fast turn he had her pinned underneath him again.

Grabbing her hips he started pounding her hard again, forcing moan after moan out of Fran's mouth.

"You're mine, all mine. Say it, Fran, tell me you're mine!" he instructed her.

"I'm yours, Nick," she managed to say in between thrusts, "all yours. Don't stop, don't ever stop making me feel like this," she finally said when a second later her inner walls tensed up, gripping his hard flesh. Burying her face in the pillow below her she screamed through her orgasm.

"That's it, sweetheart, let go, let me feel you cum all over me," he said, trying to last through her orgasm. He lasted only a little bit longer before he felt his seed coating her insides, their juices mixing together, blending together to form their unique aroma that wrapped around them both.

Gently he laid them down in the same position they were in before, spooned closely together. He brushed her hair away and nuzzled her neck, mentally patting himself he didn't lose himself completely and bite her when he just came inside of her. He just hoped she wouldn't take too long to fully accept their mating, but her acceptance of his dominance just now was reassuring him, he will have her. Finally he was somewhat able to soothe the wolf in him and he felt the first signs of his knot reducing in size.

A smile covered his lips when he noticed Fran was relaxing in his arms, he felt her heartbeat settling down and thump in a steady rhythm. She locked her arms over his and cuddled closer.

"At this rate I'll sleep half a day, you wore me out," she whispered.

"You rest, my sweet, I'm not letting you out of my sight yet, we're not done yet," he said with a mischievous grin on his face.

The rest of that afternoon he showed and proved to her time after time how much he wanted her and not once did she back away. When the evening started to fall and the moon was high up in the sky they ended up in the shower again, leisurely washing each other, massaging their well used muscles.

"If we keep this up, we're never going to get out of here," Fran gasped when she felt his hands sneaking between her legs again.

"I can't help it, honey, I just can't get enough of you," came his husky reply.

Leaning against the shower wall she opened her legs, making it easier for him to caress her wet folds. She was exhausted but she couldn't deny him, it just felt too good. It didn't matter if he was gentle like now or when his dominance was more clear.

She knew she wanted to say something, but the second Nick had touched her, her brain melted, only able to feel his tender strokes, the small circles he was making around her clit. Within seconds he had her on the edge of yet another orgasm. Damn, that man can use his fingers, she thought while she grabbed his shoulders and buried her head in the crook of his neck.

She knew the effect of his blood had worn off hours ago, but their continued intimacies of that morning and afternoon had made their bond stronger. Nuzzling his neck she breathed in his intoxicating scent, her tongue darting out to lick him.

Urging him on she bucked against his fingers which had found her wet cavity and leisurely were exploring it, finding the little treasure inside and focusing on that little sensitive spot. Her senses were being overloaded, the passion feeding her needs. Still it felt as if something was missing.

"Nick, I need more," she whimpered.

Covering her mouth, Nick stopped her pleas. He had a faint idea of what she wanted, but he wasn't going to bond them, not yet. Ravishing her warm mouth, he fought an intense battle with her tongue. Feeling her release come closer by the second, he quickly pulled out his fingers and replaced them with his aching flesh and buried himself to the hilt in one swift move.

Wrapping her legs around him, she was still amazed at how easy she could take him. Slowly he started to rock back and forth, pulling back until only his tip remained inside of her, then pushing all the way in. Turning them around he braced himself against the shower walls.

"Ride me till you cum," he told her, while cupping her buttocks in his large hands, guiding her up and down his shaft.

Locking her arms around his neck Fran instinctively did what he asked. Tensing up her legs and with a little help from Nick's squeezing hands she kept up a slow rhythm. Her head fell back, the warm water cascading over her breasts, seemingly presenting themselves to Nick.

Looking at the luscious mounds in front of him, his gaze locked with her perky nipples. Water droplets were tempting him to suckle on the dark little nubbins. Bending his head to one side he licked and nipped one and repeated the same on the other one. He could feel the shivers traveling through her body when he did it, which made him continue doing the same over and over again.

Her moves were getting more frantic and needy by the second. Nick's attention on her breast were driving her closer to her orgasm, she already felt the familiar twitch inside of her. Suddenly Nick nipped hard at one of her nipples, that one move proving to be her undoing. Instinctively she impaled herself, wrapping her legs real tight around him. Not wanting to scream out loud she bit down on his neck.

"FRAN," Nick growled.

The bite she gave him made him join her in her release. Lost to his surroundings he kept pumping inside of her, right through her orgasm until she fell completely limp in his arms. After one last thrust he spurted the last of his seed in her slick folds.

Trying to catch his breath, he stretched out one hand trying to turn off the water, before he hugged Fran close to him and slid down the wall. She clung to him like a little monkey, unwilling to let him go. He removed a few wet strands of hair from her blushing face and tucked them behind her ears. She cuddled closer, resting her head on his shoulder again.

"Fran, darling, I don't know what came over you, but this was intense. When you bit me-" he started telling her.

"I'm sorry about that, I didn't mean to, you know, bite you," she softly tried to excuse herself.

"No, honey, it's fine," he countered her apology. "Never be sorry for anything we do together. I loved it and look," tilting his head, "you didn't break any skin. I'll be fine," he reassured her.

"I really don't know what came over me, I bit you before I even realized it," she tried to explain again.

Giving her a light nudge, he motioned her to straighten up a little. Gently he cradled her face in his big palms, locking eyes.

"Fran, I'll say it only once more, never be ashamed of doing something you want. I'm yours as you are mine and it's not uncommon for mates to bite each other in the heat of passion, we're reclaiming what is ours. I know we're not bonded yet, but that does not mean our souls aren't growing together, recognizing each other. You acted on instinct, one I very much liked. I may add and hope you will do again," he told her passionately then captured her lips in a kiss so sweet and light it made Fran shiver in delight.

"Come, let us get out of the shower, before we turn into complete prunes," Nick said after releasing her cherry lips.

"I'm not sure I can walk yet," she whispered.

"Ok, ok, I get the message," he said laughingly. "I'll be your slave for five minutes longer and carry you to the bedroom, but that is it. If you want more I'll be asking for payment in kind. I'll promise you, we won't leave this room for a while longer then."

Carefully he stood up and carried her to the bedroom, grabbing two of the larger towels he placed on the bathroom sink before they started the shower. He stood still before his bed, Fran still wrapped around him.

"You can let go now," he told her.

"I don't want to," she sulked.

"How are we going to dry ourselves then and get dressed again?" he asked.

"Dressed, for what?" she countered his question.

"Well for going out, we need something to eat," he explained.

"Can't we plunder the kitchen for food?" she whispered in the crook of his neck, "Then come back here?"

"I know what you're trying to do, vixen," he chuckled, "but even though I can make a mean breakfast, I never cater for dinner. I always go to one of the pack's restaurants. It's a habit, but I like it, it helps staying in touch with the pack members and it reassures them that I'm around."

"If you put it like that," she relented.

Releasing the firm grip she had on his hips, she sought the floor with her feet and slowly let herself glide down his front, eliciting soft moans from Nick. Suddenly a minor detail struck her, Nick had ripped her thong not so long ago, she hadn't any underwear to put on, only her red dress.

"Nick, I hope you plan on stopping by my place before we go get a bite to eat, right?" she asked.

"What for? Your dress is still fine, I hung it up before, figuring you wouldn't want too many wrinkles in it," he replied.

"The dress isn't the issue, but what I normally wear under it is. You ripped my panties, remember?" she told him feverishly.

"Oh," was his one syllable reply.

"Yes, oh. So would you mind driving by my place first before we go out again?" she asked again.

"If you insist, sure, but don't on my account, I kinda like the idea of having easy access," he said, his brow moving up and down, mischief written all over his face.

"Nick, seriously, is that the only thing you think about? How typically male of you!" she blurted out, turning around to the bed to grab one of the towels and set to drape it around her.

Quickly he pinned her between him and the bed, bending her over slightly.

"I didn't hear you complain yet about my typical male behavior, my little vixen, but if you must, we'll swing by your place before we go grab a bite to eat," he said in mock defeat.

mokkelke
mokkelke
881 Followers