Saint Ives Whelan Chronicles Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mokkelke
mokkelke
881 Followers

Closing his eyes, he thought about Mia in her bed and wanting to be there. When he opened them, it was exactly where he was. Chris grinned, it seemed that some of her abilities were already mixing with his own. He also realized he had to keep it a secret from the others, afraid of what the implications of this skill could be. He "went" back to her living room and searched his clothes for his phone. Flipping it open he then went through his contacts and dialed up the person he was looking for.

With the phone trapped between his ear and shoulder, he put on his pants and walked to Mia's kitchen. Opening and closing her cabinet doors he got together all he needed to make a good cup of coffee and an easy breakfast. He grumbled a bit into the phone, being a bit annoyed the person on the other side didn't answer. He closed it and tossed it on the counter. I'll sort breakfast first, then try again, maybe he'll answer then.

Glad she didn't have one of those fancy coffee machines, he poured in the water and filled the container with, what seemed like, freshly ground coffee and turned it on. He knew he wasn't the best of cooks but he did manage to make a mean omelet. Careful of not making too much noise he got to work, chopping up some veggies into small pieces, putting the pan on the stove and whisking the eggs. All he had to do now was wait for Mia to wake up.

After having poured himself a cup of coffee, he grabbed his phone and went back to the living room. Flipping it open he hit re-dial and waited again, taking a sip from the strong black liquid.

"Morning, Chris, thank you ever so kindly for waking me at this early hour," a gruff voice said on the other end.

"Hi Mer, how are you doing?" Chris greeted.

"I was sleeping nicely not so long ago, but otherwise I'm good. So what made you call me at this hour? Troubles?" Merlin asked.

"Yes and no. I don't even know how to start telling you this," Chris answered.

"Starting from the beginning usually does the trick."

"Hmm, it does. Well firstly I've found my mate. She's still asleep right now, but I'm sure it won't be long before she's up."

"That is wonderful news but what does she have to do with me?" Merlin asked again.

"Everything." Chris paused a few seconds before he said, "She's your granddaughter," then waited for his reaction.

"My what?" Merlin said with a trembling voice.

"You heard me, she's your granddaughter. And let me tell you she's special, not only because she's my mate. She really is something else," Chris answered.

"I don't believe this, I have a granddaughter?"

Chris bit back a chuckle, this was one of the first times he had ever heard Merlin being short for words. Of course it was a big thing to be told and he surely wasn't planning on keeping it a secret from Mia for much longer.

"And what about her mother? Her father?" Chris heard Merlin say.

"Both alive and doing well. I haven't met them yet. I gather they live pretty secluded, but I'm sure Mia can contact them at any time she wants to," Chris answered. "It's just I didn't tell her that I know you. Let's just say we had other things on our minds."

Chris heard a distinct grumble on the other side of the line and stifled a laugh.

"I'm bringing her to my place this afternoon. Maybe you can come too?" Chris invited Merlin.

"I'd love that. I'd love that very much. A granddaughter, I never thought it possible. What is she like, Chris? Tell me a bit about her," Merlin asked.

"She's nice, witty, outgoing and she looks stunning. She's drop dead gorgeous"

"Be careful, that's my granddaughter you're talking about!"

"But she's my mate and she's everything I said she is. Wished I had met her sooner. You know she worked for one of my dealers? And we spoke over the phone for the last few years but never met in person. Then yesterday Nick calls me up asking for a favor and I had to drive over and I met her for the first time. Coincidentally we met again last night and I drove her home," Chris told him.

"And this morning she's your mate? Did she have trouble adjusting? I know mixed breeds have to sacrifice one half," Merlin question Chris.

"She didn't have to adjust, she's a wolf."

"But how come you didn't sense her then?" Merlin spoke after a few seconds of silence.

"Told you she was special. She's quite unique, she takes after her mom and her dad," Chris replied.

"You mean she has both halves?"

"Yes, she's wolf but also druid. That's why she was able to hide her true nature. Think she dropped her guard last night when we kissed, it's then when I sensed her for the first time and knew right away she was my mate," he briefly explained.

"This isn't going to be an easy road to walk on. You didn't sense her at first, does that mean she lives in hiding?"

"She hides her wolf, yes. But as far as I can see she lives a normal life and has a nice job. I'm sure she'll tell you all about it when you come over this afternoon. For now I'd like to keep a low profile of our mating. I want you all to reconnect first and we all sit down and discuss what we're gonna do. I'll try and wait 'till the next full moon before telling my brothers."

"It isn't going to be easy. I'm sure your brothers will understand, but I'm not so convinced the rest of your pack will see it the same way," Merlin concluded.

"That why I want you to meet so fast, so we can get things started. Just be at my place just after noon. I'll tell her I've a friend coming over. It will be a surprise for her too, she knows about you, her mom told as much as she could, I think."

"I'll be happy to see her and get to know her. And if she can contact her mother, that would be even better. I am glad she took my advice but I'm sorry I missed so much, all those centuries without her. Maybe now everything will be fine."

"Maybe," Chris agreed. "I'll see you this afternoon then. I've got to go now, seems she's finally waking up."

"Ok, ok. Now you be good to my little girl, you understand, or else?" Merlin spoke more firmly now.

"Of course I will, 'pops'," Chris teased before he hung up.

Chris got up and went back to the kitchen, starting up the cooker and giving a quick whisk to the egg mixture. He had heard Mia stumble out of bed, open and close a door or two and listened carefully as she descended the stairs.

"Morning, sleepyhead," he greeted as he saw her entering the kitchen.

She walked up behind him, her arms circling around his waist as she hugged him lightly.

"Hmm, it seems last night wasn't a dream after all. And now you're making breakfast as well?" she spoke with a raspy voice. "What more could a girl want?"

He laughed at her remark and turned in her embrace. Looking down at her he cupped her face and with his other hand he touched the tiny markings left on her shoulder.

"Last night definitely wasn't a dream," he said as he felt her shudder because of his tender caress over the markings he left behind. "And if it was I'm volunteering to help you remember."

That idea alone had his blood boiling again. Barely mated for half a day and already he couldn't imagine not having her around, that thought surprised him. He understood now why Nick had sounded so happy on the phone two nights ago and looked even better last night. If this was what Nick was feeling as well, he couldn't be happier for him.

"You don't have to volunteer. I just passed my living room. I need a new couch, that's proof enough I'd say. Didn't you promise me a new one if it got trashed?" she teased and pouted her lips.

Dipping his head, he captured Mia's lip for a sweet kiss. He could almost taste the cinnamon scent she always seemed to have around her. Resisting temptation, he stood straight up again. He turned her around and lowered his hands until they were resting on her belly.

"Fine, fine, I'll get you a new couch. A dozen even if you insist. First, let's get some food into you, I'm sure you're going to need it. Also we need to sort some things, we can talk about that during breakfast. But sit down and grab a cup of coffee first, I'll do the eggs," he said.

Mia studied him carefully while he was busy at the stove. A content smile had plastered itself permanently on her face. It seemed that everything was going to be alright now. Her hand traveled to her stomach and she thought about the new life they had created. She knew it may be fast and there were things to be talked about first, but it felt right. She had always adored children and it was a desire she had buried deep inside, knowing she would only be able to conceive with her mate and never thought that would be possible due to the life she'd been forced to lead.

He gave her the choice and she didn't have to think twice about it, she wanted this with all her heart. She looked back at the man she had talked to on the phone so many times over the past four years. Her eyes traveled over his lean, taut frame, down to his pants, which hung loosely around his hips, over his butt, that in those pants looked absolutely squeezable, back up his back.

She liked the tattoo he had on his shoulder blade, it represented a big black wolf. Mia stood up and walked up close. Chris must have picked up her movement because when she touched his shoulder he didn't flinch, he let her explore his back while he kept his attention on the frying pan, at least he tried. He felt her tracing the outline of his tattoo and smiled.

"It's an Alpha tattoo, Ed and me have a smaller one, like this. We didn't want Nick to go through the process alone. With him it covers his whole back. I'm only a Beta so the pack council agreed we could have the same but a lot smaller. It's rare, but we were persistent that we wanted it. It hurt like hell," he explained.

"It's beautiful," Mia said then kissed the little piece of art.

"Come, breakfast is ready," he said as he turned with two plates in his hands.

"Hmm, that smells divine. You may think you aren't a good cook, but this sure smells good," she spoke, her tummy agreeing with a loud rumble. She attacked her plate with vigor which made Chris laugh out loud. "What? Can't a girl have a healthy appetite?"

"Of course," he agreed, doing his best to keep a straight face.

After a few minutes of easy silence Chris cleared his throat.

"I hope you'll come with me to my place this afternoon?" he asked.

"Sure, I'd love to see where you live," she answered.

He let out a short laugh. "I live in the middle of the city, but the pack has an estate just out of town, Nick lives there."

"Now you mention Nick. What are his intentions with Fran? I knew right away he was a were, but he treated her nice, so I let them be together."

"Even if you had tried, he wouldn't have let you interfere. She's his mate, but he knows he has to take it easy. Trust me he will, he has waited for a long time to find her, he doesn't want to jeopardize anything," he explained.

"He better, she's my boss's daughter and one of my dearest friends. She's been through a tough few years, so has her dad, but they are finally are getting back to normal. They're the first people I've liked enough to stay longer in the same area than I normally would."

"How long do you stay then, normally?" Chris asked.

"Five to six years, tops."

"And you're here for?"

"Ten. I met Fran at uni and we hit it off straight away. She had just had her accident the summer before, her dad was still in the hospital. He ended up in a wheelchair, but he accepted it and made the best of it. That's when this little dealership was made and he made it a real success."

"He sure has, he's one of the best," Chris agreed.

"Once we were done with uni, I was already planning on moving, but then he offered me this job and I accepted it. I love Fran and her parents very much, they're my second family," Mia continued. "I would do anything to keep them safe."

"Well with Nick in the picture now they'll be watched carefully."

Done eating, Mia grabbed their empty plates and put them in the sink. As she returned instead of sitting on her own chair, she sat down in Chris' lap and put her arm around his neck.

"So how are we going to handle things then?" she changed the subject.

"Well firstly we'll be going to my place around noon, see if you like it. We'll have to decide where to live. I have a friend coming over too, I'll bet you'll like him," he replied, hoping she wouldn't get mad at him for the surprise he had orchestrated.

"We'll figure something out. But Chris -" she hesitated, "I know it may be asking too much, but is there a safe area nearby where I could let my wolf free?"

Chris chuckled.

"There is, my pack owns a large estate just outside of town, it's pretty secluded. If you can wait for a little while longer you'll run with us during the next full moon in two weeks' time."

Her face lit up at the thought of running free again, something she hadn't done in years because of the fear of being discovered.

"Could we make it a run of our own?" she asked.

"We could, but we'll have to meet the rest of the pack as well. There is no way around it. I promise I won't tell them who you really are, but I hope by then we'll have taken care of most things for it not being an issue, at least not a big one. You ok with that?"

"I can live with that," she replied as she nudged his shoulder.

Mia got up again and held out her hand. Chris gave her a slightly puzzled look.

"I want to take a shower, thought you'd like to join me," she explained.

The look in his eyes instantly turned lustful and he had picked her up faster than she thought possible. She loved the accompanied rumble in his chest. He stood still in front of her bedroom.

Bathroom was where again?

Mia giggled and pointed towards the door next to her own room.

There weren't many clothes that needed to be discarded and within minutes both stood under a nice hot shower. Mia lathered up her hands with soap and took this as a nice opportunity to explore Chris' body. It was clear what was going on in his mind, proof of that stood proudly erect, as if he were saluting her.

She would love to get her hands around him but she wanted a little payback for all the orgasms he'd "forced" out of her in less than twelve hours. A flush creeping over her cheeks, she moved behind him to wash his back. His hair was plastered to his scalp, exposing more of his muscled neck. Rubbing over the top of his shoulders she felt the tension and the hardness. It was clear to her he had been worrying over something for quite a while now and bottled it up inside instead of talking about it.

Mia knew what to do. Whispering a few words in a strange language her hands warmed up, glowing lightly. A massage never hurt anyone and hers were always just that little bit special. She moved over his shoulders a few times, letting him know what her intentions were. After he visibly relaxed a bit she deepened her touch, letting her magic seep into his muscles. She didn't need to use the manual labor as a normal masseuse would need, she let her magic do the work for her. Mia just moved over his shoulders in a tender caress.

Convinced she had worked away all the knots she started doing the same to the rest of his back, going back up and then down over his arms until her hands covered his. Giving them a light squeeze she traveled back up. Following the outline of his shoulder blades she made her way around to his torso. She pressed her wet, slick body against his, her hands now exploring his front. She let her magic stay as she heard the satisfied rumble emanating from his chest.

I don't know how you do this, but don't stop. It feels pretty damn good.

She smiled at his words and placed a kiss in the middle of his broad back. She almost couldn't believe this was the same dominant man that had made her his during the night. Roaming freely, she didn't leave a spot untouched before her fingers felt their way lower and lower. She felt his muscles contract when she caressed his stomach.

Deliberately avoiding his erect cock, she lightly stroked his thighs. Again she smiled as she felt him shiver.

"Holy shit," he gasped as he tensed up. What Mia did then short circuited his brain temporarily. Her hands had enveloped his throbbing erection, her magic seeping into him. A searing heat engulfed around him making everything he felt extremely powerful. He had never felt anything like this before.

Mia kept up her strokes, teasing him, knowing she was bringing him close. She persisted, she hadn't forgotten his dominant streak and although she had loved every second of it and wouldn't mind repeating it till the end of time, she also wanted him to know that they were equals. She was going to let him cum alright, but on her terms this time.

She licked her lips as she saw and felt the muscles in his back tense and relax. He was trying hard, but it would be in vain. Keeping her touch light, one hand stayed around his cock while her other hand went lower and cupped his balls. They were a perfect match, just filling the palm of her hand. Keeping up the gentleness she rolled them around and gave them a little squeeze. Chris grunted when she did that and tried to move against her hand.

She knew she wasn't playing fair, but she didn't care, for the first time in her life she didn't have to hide her true self and she'd be damned if she wouldn't use any opportunity to take advantage of that. Mia felt him move and just in time brought up an invisible shield, preventing Chris from covering her hand with his own.

"Mia!" he growled, "Now isn't the time to play games and tricks with me, I'm too close."

"I know you are," was all she said, then went on with her attentions.

She let a bit of her magic disappear and gripped him tighter. He was rock hard, she could feel the veins in his cock pulsing with need. Mia loved how soft he felt in the palm of her hand, little jerks signaling to her how close he really was getting. His breathing was labored, heavy and fast.

Chris' hands were placed on the wall again once he realized he couldn't penetrate her invisible barrier. That woman was driving him insane and all she was doing was giving him a hand job like he'd never had one before. In a way he disliked it that she used her magic on him, but on the other hand it felt so overwhelming, unlike anything else he'd experienced before. He wanted to cover her hand with his own, he wanted her to be firmer, grip him even tighter.

Biting his lip, he prevented himself from asking her to do what he wanted. He was sure she could hear his teeth grinding. Her touch changed a little again, the magic seeping in as deep as it had before. With slow, long strokes she kept pumping him.

"Mia, quit playing, I need to cum, now!" he demanded between gritted teeth.

Patience, was all she replied as she started moving only a bit faster, letting her magic do most of the work now as she enjoyed the softness of his hard flesh. His legs started shaking as Chris felt his balls tightening up, still Mia kept tormenting him with not letting him have the release he so desired. He breathed hard, his hands were now fists. He had to hold himself back from slamming them into the shower wall.

He couldn't take anymore. He was almost ready to drop to his knees in desperation and against his nature, he caved in.

Mia, no more, please, he pleaded.

This was what she had been waiting for. Oh she knew he would get her back for this little performance, but she wanted it to be clear that they were equals. Despite his dominant lovemaking, he was a giver, he had made sure she had seen stars a plenty every time she came. But he'd never asked for anything in return. Even when she had tried, he had stopped her, telling her they would have time for that later.

Well, now she was going to have it her way first, a lustful grin appearing on her face, then he could happily take over. Her magic flowed away and she stroked hard and fast now, each time she neared the tip of his cock, her thumb glided over it, spreading his precum and letting it act as an extra lubricant as she started pumping him faster and faster.

mokkelke
mokkelke
881 Followers