Saints and Heathens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Clay, we do need to talk. I live in Munson. Can you drive down this weekend?" Mysha asked holding her breath hoping he would make the trip.

Give me your address. I'll be at your house early Saturday." Clay replied.

She gave him her address and directions to her apartment complex. They spoke for a few more minutes until he had to go. It was Thursday night and Clay taught bible class on Thursdays.

As soon as Clay got home, he called Mysha's number. Mysha answered, knowing, who the caller was.

"Clay, how was service tonight?" Mysha asked. She was at a loss of what to talk about and she didn't want to get into anything too serious before they met face to face.

"The sermon was fine. I don't want to talk about that. I just needed to hear your voice again" Clay answered.

"Oh, Clay." Mysha sighed into the phone.

They talked for a while, and soon they both needed to go to bed. "Mysha, I am driving to see you tomorrow as soon as I get off work. I'll take you to dinner."

Friday evening at six, Clay pulled up outside of Mysha's apartment building.

He got out of his car and walked to her apartment door.

He rang the doorbell and Mysha opened the door to let him in.

When she opened the door, Clay simply stared at her. He was mesmerized. She was a true vision of loveliness. Standing before him wearing a simple white halter top and her customary mini skirt, Clay was captivated. "Clay, come in." Mysha repeated.

He entered her apartment, giving her the roses he bought for her earlier.

"So, are you ready to go out to dinner. I didn't make reservations anywhere. I was hoping we could go to Applebee's or a Chili's.' Clay explained.

"Well, if you feel adventurous, we could fix something here." Mysha offered.

That was perfect for Clay, because he simply wanted to be alone with her.

Mysha went into her kitchen and made a couple of sandwiches for them as Clay waited for her in her living room. He sat on the sofa.

She brought their sandwiches out and went back to get their glasses of water.

They ate and then it was time to talk.

"So, how have you been?" Mysha asked in an attempt to break the ice.

However, Clay, didn't feel like playing games.

"Fine, Mysha, I missed you." Clay blurted out. "Why did you leave? I know what you said at the time, but were you afraid, did you feel inferior, why, Mysha?"

"Wow, you went straight to the point didn't you? Clay, you are a minister. I don't even go to church. Your parishioners would definitely rise up against you if you brought me into the church with you." Mysha tried to explain. Her heart was pounding in her chest.

"Clay, what I did to you was embarrassing. I can't even blame the alcohol, I just wanted you. When you said the comment about moral women, it reminded me of what First Lady Black said..." a look of pain crossed her face and Clay wanted to find this woman and hurt her.

"Baby, what did she say to you? Mother Williams mentioned something, but she will not go into details. Please tell me what she said to you." he implored holding her hands.

In a voice so low, Mysha related the events that occurred in that office years earlier. By the time she was finished, Clay was shaking with fury. When she finished, Mysha could not contain the tears that flowed down her face. Clay's heart was broken as he tried to see the two older women she'd described in a totally new light.

He knew something needed to be done to fix this, he'd address Mother Thomas and Mother Williams at the church as soon as he returned home. If either lady confirmed Mysha's story he'd be placing a call to Pastor Black and demanding an apology to Mysha from his wife. Silently he fumed, How dare they treat a young woman like this? That was not right and they should not be allowed to get away with it.

Clay wrapped his arms around Mysha and held her close. Leaning into her neck, he inhaled. He loved her scent as committed it to his memory.

"Listen to me, they will never treat you like that again. Do you understand me Mysha? I can't believe Mother Williams took part-" Clay began to rant as Mysha cut him off.

"No, she didn't. She was the only one that didn't. They actually attacked her as well because she tried to defend me. Mother Williams is a good person and I have always respected her. I never blamed her, but those other two..." Mysha shook her head as if she was clearing away thoughts.

"Hey, I don't want to think about it anymore." Mysha said in an attempt to change the topic."So, what have you been up to lately?"

Clay smiled. "Well, I hired a lawn service to take care of my yard. Since you left, I didn't have a reason to work in it anymore. I only did it so you could watch me."

"What?" Mysha looked at him quizzically, "Are you serious? What did I have to do with you working in your yard?" she asked.

"Well, beautiful, I saw you watching me every Saturday morning before you went to work." Chuckling he added, "I hate yard work."

"Oh my goodness, you saw me." Mysha blushed. "Well, I would not have been looking if you didn't look so good without a shirt." Slamming her hand over her mouth, she looked away to hide her embarrassment.

Clay laughed. He took her hand and pulled her to him. "Look at me Mysha. Mysha, look at me."

Slowly she looked up and the intensity of his eyes caused her to catch her breath. "There is no reason for you to be embarrassed, because I wanted you to see me. You see I watched you as well. Everything I said to you on the day you moved is true. You are important to me Mysha, I need you in my life."

"Mysha, listen. Let's date first, for a while and see if we can find a way to make this work. Don't ask me to walk away from you. I refuse too; I will not give you up. Can we, at least, try to be together?" Clay said softly. "Besides, I'm older than you and you should listen to your elders."

Mysha didn't really listen to any thing he was saying. He was so close to her she was busy inhaling his scent. He was even more handsome than she remembered. Her heart was racing, her breathe quickened, her palms were sweaty as she admired him.

Damn, she thought How can he possibly being more good looking? His eyes are gorgeous and he's so fine. Goodness, his arms are huge. Shit Mysha's pussy was drenched just listening and looking at him.

"Mysha, please answer. I asked an important question." Clay queried.

He was concerned because he'd just asked to her to be with him and she was staring at him as if she didn't hear.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?" Clay was hurt. She wasn't listening to him. She had her mind on something or someone else.

Dropping his head, he dismissed the question. "I'm older than you, so do as I say." Clay joked. "Mysha, let's date and see if we can work this out?"

"Clay, the people in your church will not approve of me. If we date openly, it might cause problems for you at your church."

She slowly moved away from him. Mysha really cared about this man. When he said the comments he had said to her month's ago, it hurt. But he was here now, and that had to mean something.

Clay walked over to where Mysha stood, and wrapped his arms around her and inhaled her scent. He loved everything about this amazing woman and could not wait until the day he could make her his wife. But he knew she wasn't ready to go that far yet.

Then he turned her around so that she faced him and slowly kissed her. As he kissed her, she ran her fingers through his golden locks. Mysha moaned as her body ignited and felt as if she was about to combust.

The moment his firm lips met her soft plush ones, Clay knew he'd never let her go.

Mysha pressed her body into his indulging in the feel of this man in her arms. She slid her hands under his shirt because she needed to feel his body. Slowly but steadily she stroked his back.

Clay began to nuzzle her neck and slowly his hand inched under her top where he touched her naked breast beneath her thin top. Mysha moaned as his rubbed and massaged her erect nipples.

"Baby, wait." Clay stopped Mysha as she went to remove her top.

"We have to stop before we go too far. I'm going to a motel for the night. I'll be back in the morning. We can spend the day together." Clay said softly as he stroked her chocolate cheek.

"Please stay, Clay. I don't want you to go." Mysha pleaded softly. She wrapped her arms around him once more and held him close.

Clay kissed her once again, "If I stay,...uuummm. I can't be with you right now and you are too tempting. I can't make love to you, as much as I want to, so I've got to leave. When we do make love, it will be as man and wife, OK, baby." Clay whispered.

"Whoa, man and wife, are you serious?" Mysha queried. "Clay, that's a huge leap of faith."

"I understand your convictions, but can you stay and hold me for a while." Mysha pleaded.

"Ok, but just a little while. Alright." Clay responded thinking, Darn it, I hope the marriage thing didn't freak her out too much. He held her close until she fell asleep in his arms.

A little after midnight, Clay shook her gently to wake her and leave to find a local motel.

"Stay here," Mysha whispered. "I have an extra room. Besides, you're going back home later anyway right. Why spend money on a motel when you will only be there a few hours?"

Everything in Clay screamed RUN! He knew he was barely able to keep his hands off of her. It was late and he wasn't sure if he was strong enough to resist her if he stayed.

"Baby, I can't stay. If I stay, I won't sleep in the guest room. I'm going to a motel because for me that's safer. I will see you later this morning." Clay explained.

Mysha rose, wrapped her arms around him, and kissed him soundly. She walked him to her door and watched him drive away.

Saturday morning, Mysha was up and dressed early waiting for Clay to arrive. Mysha carefully chose her outfit this time. Donning a plain light blue t-shirt and pair of jeans, she looked at their reflection to make sure she looked decent.

They were spending the day together and she wanted to look nice for him.

Her phone rang, and it was Greg. He wanted to know how things were going. Mysha blushed and thanked her friend again for encouraging her to call Clay. They made arrangements to get together for lunch later the next week.

Soon Clay was there, ringing her doorbell. She opened the door and let him in. The first thing Clay noticed was the way her face lit up when she saw him. He loved it because his world became brighter when she was around.

The young couple spent the day together, simply enjoying each other's company. Before long, the day ended and Clay needed to head home to prepare the sermon for Sunday's service.

Around six, he drove Mysha home and promised to drive back and see her next weekend.

She held on to him tightly to him then he kissed her goodbye. She didn't want him to go. Truthfully, he didn't want to leave. They held each other for a while and then Clay finally left.

As soon as he walked back into his home, he called Mysha. He just needed to hear her voice. They talked for a while and then Clay had to work on his sermon.

He went to his prayer corner and prayed and his message came to him like a bright light. He knew exactly, what he would say.

Mother Williams and Deacon Jones weren't the only ones to recognize the change in the Pastor's demeanor. He seemed happier this morning. They only hoped that it was permanent and not something that would fade away as soon as it came.

Mother Williams waited for Clay to enter his office. She then walked in to speak with him privately.

"Good morning, Pastor. You seem happy today. I'm glad to see you are in a better mood." Mother Williams said, hoping he'd tell her something.

Clay loved his members, but he knew Mother Williams was nosy. "Good morning, Mother. God is Good. Thank you for the work you did on the youth summit and Friends and family programs. They were spectacular."

Mother Williams basked in his praise and soon forgot all about her fact finding mission.

"Mother Williams I heard something this weekend, and I need you to clarify it for me." Clay continued. "What happened with Mysha, Mother Black, Mother Thomas, and you a few years ago? Please don't sugar-coat it. I need the truth."

Mother Williams dropped her head in shame. "Pastor, I tried to tell you once before, but I am so ashamed of my part in this I just could not." She then relayed the events to him as they occurred.

At the end of her version of the story, Clay had to ask, "Why? Why did you three do this to her? How could you just sit there that long and not try to stop them sooner? She detests the church because of the ranting of two hateful old women. She never blamed you Mother Williams. She was actually upset that they attacked you. I know it wasn't your fault. I know you tried to stop them, but they hurt her Mother Williams.

Thank you, Mother Williams for standing for her that day. Please ask Mother Thomas to come and see me. You can sit in with her if you would like too but I ...."

Drying away her tears with a small hanky, she said, "Yes Pastor, we'll be right back."

Fifteen minutes later, both older women were sitting in his office. Clay restating all of the details from that morning years earlier, Clay then addressed Mother Thomas.

"Mother Thomas, why did you treat a young woman so despicably all those years ago?" Clay queried.

Mother Thomas was shocked. No one ever questioned her, but this young man felt he had the right to. The only reason he was questioning her was because he wanted to mess around with that young hussy. She'd be calling the church board about this.

Clay could see the anger building behind her aged eyes. Politely, he passed her his phone. "Go on, call the church board and when you finish reporting me, I will definitely report you and Mother Black for your abuse of a young impressionable member.

Mother Thomas, you were wrong. You know you were wrong, but you have to stand in judgment for your own hateful actions. Suffice it to say, I am truly disappointed in you. As an elder woman in this church, you are suppose to build people up, not tear them down." He concluded before Mother Thomas left his office.

After she left, Clay made a phone call. "Good morning Pastor Black. This is Pastor Clay Richards. An incident has come to light that I feel you need to be informed of." He then told Pastor Black about how his wife and the other elder woman treated Mysha at his church.

Pastor Black was stunned because he honestly didn't know his wife was that hateful to someone. He apologized to Clay and asked for a number to reach Mysha so he could apologize to her; however Clay said, he'd have her to call him later that week. When Pastor Black hung up, he asked his wife, Aggie, to join him so they could talk.

Sunday night, Mysha called Clay. She found herself missing him and needed to hear his voice.

"Hello, Mysha" Clay greeted as he picked up his phone. Mysha exhaled.

Man, she breathes and I'm hard.thought Clay as he gently rubbed his hard-on inside his pajamas.

"Clay, I needed to hear your voice. That's all. I had a great time this weekend. Can I come see you one day this week? I won't if you're not comfortable with me be-" Clay cut her off.

"What day are you coming? Do you want me to come get you?" Clay asked hurriedly excited at the thought of spending time with her.`

"I'm renting a car. I'm off on Wednesday and I can come then. If it's going to cause problems with your church, I don't have to come." Mysha explained.

"Baby, I have to work, but I have a spare key to my house on the right side ledge of the screen door. Let yourself in if I'm not home. Call me and I will come to you as soon as I can. Mysha, I can't wait to see you." Clay declared.

OK, I'll see you Wednesday then" Mysha declared. "Oh, and Clay, I can't wait to see you either. Goodnight baby." She then hung up her phone and went to bed dreaming about the only man she ever wanted.

Mysha had the rest of the week off and headed to Gospel to see Clay. She stopped at the Days Inn and got a room from which she called Clay at work.

"Are you at the house, just make yourself comfortable. I'll leave early and be there at four." Clay concluded so excited that she was in town.

"Clay, I got a room at the Days Inn. I'm not at your house, however, I will meet you there at four." Mysha explained.

"Oh, OK. Well, I'll see you in a few hours" Clay said before hanging up.

Mysha arrived at his home after he got off work. He took her to dinner. While they were eating at the restaurant, Mother Williams saw them and was overjoyed to see Mysha with him.

She rushed over to their table and quickly embraced the young woman. Mother Williams sat at the table for a moment because she had something she needed to say,

"Mysha, I am so sorry for the way we treated you that morning years ago. I must ask you to forgive me."

Mysha smiled at her, "Mother Williams, there's nothing to forgive. You were the only person that made me feel welcomed. Thank you."

Mother Williams smiled and thanked her. She then returned to her own table on the other side of the restaurant.

Clay and Mysha enjoyed there afternoon together. Clay drove to his house, where Mysha got into her rental car and went back to the hotel.

The next day, Mysha slept in and decided to go to a local diner for lunch. Seeing her old friends again was great and she had a few minutes to catch up. The girls even invited her to join them for a night to paint the two red.

Mysha wanted to spend her free time with Clay, so she refused, but promised to get together with them when they traveled to Munson.

Clay got off work and immediately picked Mysha up from her hotel. They spent the entire afternoon together.

Clay invited her to church because he had to teach bible class. Mysha paused, but then she smiled. She agreed to come and Clay was overjoyed.

She rode with him and when they entered the church, everyone was so welcoming. Everyone had learned how she had been treated years earlier, and they were appalled at the treatment that she received.

Mysha sat near the rear and listen as Clay taught the class. He was dynamic. Class ended and everyone headed home.

Back at her motel, Mysha told Clay she'd head home the next morning. He didn't want her to leave yet without telling her the truth.

Clay pulled Mysha to him and kissed her softly. "Mysha I have a confession. Please listen. I'm in love with you. I didn't realize how I felt until you left. I've always found you attractive.

I watched you, you know. I wanted to murder the guys you went out with. I wanted you, but I am a minister and I cannot allow myself to indulge desires of the flesh."

He took a deep breath.

That night, the night I touched you. I wanted so much more, but I was wrong. I licked your juices off my hand and you tasted divine, Mysha.

I know that it would be wrong to get involved with you physically so we have to figure something out." Clay stated.

Mysha for the first time in her life was speechless. This man was really all she ever wanted. So she also took a chance.

"Clay, I love you, too. I know we probably can't be together." Mysha stated. "But that doesn't stop me from wanting you. You are the most perfect man I have ever seen.

How could I not want you? But I know your vocation is bigger than life. I will not compete with that. I wish we could be together, but ...." she looked away.

Clay smiled, "You love me Mysha. You love me." He sighed and held her close.

"Yes, Clay. I love you." Mysha smiled before he covered her lips in a passionate kiss.

"I want us to be exclusive. I mean date exclusively. We can alternate weeks. One weekend you visit me here, and the next week end I visit you in Munson.