Salesman Enjoys Trip Of His Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While the girls were looking at some fake jewelry, Dan called me into his direction towards the counter.

"You should get this for yourself and this for the ladies," Dan said showing me a couple of packages which looked like some sort of aphrodisiac pills for men and women.

"Is this stuff safe? Does it even work?" I asked.

"Look, it's made in the U.S. of the A. Does it work you ask? Let's just say when she takes it, multiple orgasms are guaranteed. And the guy will be able to cum like a whale and be ready for round two within minutes," he said as if he was the spokesperson for these products. I saw the display bbehind the cashier right next to condoms and other personal items as if these pills just belong there like everything else.

Even though there was no need to increase our sexual desires any further, I wouldn't want to say no to the possibility to multiple rounds for me and taking the girls' orgasms to new heights. I didn't want to show it to them yet so I asked him if he could get it for me.

"Let me buy it for you," consider it a gift from an envious man who has a lot of respect for you. I tried to hand him some money but after another "no" I had to make sure we are not wasting too much time and gave in. I watched him grab a multi-pack of condoms and a handful of the pill packages. Before handing me small shopping bag, he took out the condoms.

"In case I get lucky again this week," said Dan before putting it in his unbuttoned vest.

I wanted to hear more about him getting lucky but before I had a chance to inquire more, the girls walked up to us and off we went.

The rest of the trip was beautiful. The road ran along a small cliff giving us a perfect view of the ocean and clear skies. When we arrived to the sandy spot that served as a parking lot, we weren't disappointed. Palm trees ran across the edge of the very small patch of white sand that couldn't have been wider than 100 feet.

We were at least 300 feet away from the main road and I don't remember seeing anyone else on the road since we left the city limits. I looked at my cell phone to make sure I had reception and was quickly put at ease when a few bars meant that the signal was definitely strong enough.

Dan was nice enough to help us carry our stuff and also volunteered to get the last load from the taxi while we started setting up. He didn't allow the girls to carry more than their towels. When he was a bit away Cindy spoke up: "No offense Don, but Dan is one hot stud. Man, if I was to let myself be fucked by an islander, it would be him."

"He'd go for it," I said nonchalantly.

Despite knowing I was right, Sara asked how I could possibly know that.

"How about I talk to him and see if he wants to make a move? If for some miraculous reason he says no I will just let him drive off and maybe call a different cab later."

"Ok," said Cindy after hesitating for a few seconds.

I sped over to the car before Dan had his hands full again.

"So Dan, you really like the blonde, don't you?"

"Huh?"

"I know you have been checking out the girls since the port. And your eyes haven't come off of Cindy's tits."

"Ok?" he asked confused.

"Well, she wanted to get fucked by an islander on this vacation and you seem to be the right man for it."

"You serious, she said that?" he asked looking over at the girls who were both standing there giggling.

"Yes. So you up to fucking some pussy?" I asked.

"Of course, now? Where?"

"Since I am sharing the girl with you, you should allow Sara and me to watch. I have a feeling that Sara will get more than aroused by the action," I suggested.

"Ok, deal."

I helped him carry some of the stuff to the girls. Once we joined them I said. "Ok Cindy, this hunk said he is willing to make your dreams come true. Sara and I will just sit back and watch" ('for now' was my continuous thought)

I didn't realize that Dan had grown stiff by the time we got there. Cindy immediately went to work walking up to him, kissing him on the lips and unbuttoning his shirt. The bulge in his shorts made it obvious that he was well endowed. After a few minutes of making out, she got on her knees and pulled his shorts off along with it and his dark dick slapped her on the chin as he was finally freed.

Not that I naturally compare, but his tool was definitely a bit longer though thinner than mine. Sara, who was holding my hand while we watched from 10 feet away, squeezed tightly when she saw Dan's cock spring free indicating that she liked what she saw.

Cindy started giving this man a blowjob of his lifetime. I decided that this was too good a show not to record. I grabbed the camera and as the camera made a few sounds, I got Dan's attention who looked at me and just shook his head before paying attention to the babe below. It became clear that it wasn't necessarily the length of my dick that prevented Cindy from deepthroating me balls deep as she started inhaling the islanders entire 9 or so inches.

"Holy sh..," Sara whispered. I was hoping that the sound of the waves wouldn't drown out the gagging sounds of Cindy's throat on the recording.

I could tell Dan was in heaven. He just stood there but I could tell that he wanted to be more aggressive but just didn't want to risk upsetting the blonde cocksucker. I looked over at Sara and said "grab her head and show him what she likes" and so she stood behind her girlfriend and grabbed her head with both hands and forced her to go from occasional deepthroating to non-stop, balls deep pleasuring of the islander's cock.

I was overcome by jealousy when Dan and Sara looked at each other straight in the eyes and Dan started stroking her brunette hair. Sara was getting carried away both with her hands and her lack of inhibition. She closed her eyes and kissed Dan. It wasn't as passionately as she had kissed me the past few days but it bothered me nonetheless. I think realizing what she had done, Sara broke off the kiss and walked towards me with a guilty look on her face.

She quickly dropped to her knees and pulled out my rigid cock clearly wanting to make it up to me. In hindsight, I had no right to be jealous and I actually never voiced my feelings to her, but at that point, I simply enjoyed her mission.

With her quickly inhaling most of my cock (she was able to go deeper with each blow job) I quickly forgot about what happened a moment ago. I still had the camera in my hand and was both filming and taking occasional point of view shots of my babe pleasuring me. I switched the view to the other pair as well and now they were going with the same rhythm.

Once I grabbed the back of Sara's head with my free hand, Dan followed my lead and did the same using his hand farther away from the camera to leave a clear view of the throat assault. After a few minutes, it was time to reverse roles. The girls lied down on the straw mats, bottoms removed, legs spread and ready to be eaten out. I quickly learned that Sara had shaven earlier that day too. I sat the camera aside but Sara quickly picked it up to film me pleasuring her.

Both girls came to a simultaneous orgasm within minutes. Dan penetrated Cindy in missionary position and I was relieved to see that he put on his condom first. On our end, I led Sara in a cowgirl position while taking her camera out her hands. She started riding me immediately. Even though she was bouncing on me as if she was sitting on a raging bull, her tits barely moved; they were that solid especially still pushed up by her bikini top.

She finally freed her perfect mounds and held them for a few bounces before she let them swing free. They started going in a small circle along with her movements down low. Since I felt I got enough good footage, I set the camera down so I could start fondling her.

Looking over at Cindy, I saw that she now had her legs over his shoulders, her bikini top was pulled down and they were muffling each other moans with their engaged mouths. Both Sara and I stared at the others for a while as she kept riding me. She had her pussy clenched tight around my cock and was showing off her physique inside and out.

Dan was acting as if he was coming soon so Cindy, who wanted a lot more from this guy, pushed him off.

She told him to lie on his back and she flipped over so they could engage in 69. She was licking off her own pussy juice off the condom without actually sucking him to allow him to regain his stamina. He just went for her clit again and while a bit sensitive at first, she was soon able to fully enjoy the islander's tongue.

Sara slowed down her movement and finally climbed off my pole exhausted.

"I want to see Cindy get taken by two big cocks," she said trying to catch her breath.

"Ok," was the only response that came to my mind.

"Cindy, get on your knees and let Don fuck you from behind while you keep sucking his dick," instructed Sara.

Cindy briefly sat up, took off her top and turned her ass towards me and actually ended up with her knees in the sand.

I climbed behind her and immediately started drilling her. With her cries of pleasure swallowed by the surrounding nature, she soon swallowed all of her partner's cock. Both men just went for it. We timed our thrust to match the deepest penetration point.

I slapped her ass so hard that I could immediately see my hand mark. I don't know how I could possibly fuck her harder than I did a couple of days before, but after teasing the crap out of me and playing that game the past 24 hours or so, it was time for payback.

I just kept slapping her ass and grabbed a bunch of her blonde hair pulling it back, opening her throat even further for Dan. I was pounding her so hard from behind that her knees kept digging deeper and deeper into the sand. Sara in the meantime was taking pictures of the action and since her face was hidden behind the camera, I didn't know how she was reacting to what was happening.

With her right ass cheek beet red, I knew that she was in pain but she didn't show any signs of resistance, not she would have been able to say anything with her mouth stuffed. I switched my focus on her tits and after squeezing them as if I was trying to make orange juice out of her naval size fruits and then started slapping her tits as they were hanging and bouncing.

Dan finally built up more confidence and was grabbing her head, forcing him down her throat even further. All of the sudden, a loud gagging sound came about and she pulled her head to the side. After her throat and mouth were empty for the first time in a few minutes, she let out a few more gagging sounds; he almost made her throw up on his cock.

Dan was terrified. "I am so sorry Cindy. I didn't mean to..."

"It's ok" she quickly responded, wiping a bunch of drool off of her face. I finally got to see half her face and she looked as if she just got done crying the past hour. Her eyes were filled with tears and the little makeup she had put on was running down her wet face. I was actually starting to get a bit concerned about her.

"Wow, that was hot" she said surprisingly. "Thanks for making me cum."

"You just came?" Sara asked suspiciously.

"Yeah, I think that's why I almost threw up. I was cumming with Dan's dick down my throat and I just wasn't getting enough air. Don't worry Dan. You did nothing wrong. My ass and tits are on fire though Don," she said with an attitude.

"You know you wanted and deserved it," I said trying to make light of the situation.

Cindy stood up and showed us the full measure of the assault. Her tits had a bunch of red streaks and her face was simply a mess.

Dan and I looked at each other wondering what was next. Our cocks were still at full strength and we weren't sure if Cindy was ready for anything else at this point. I really didn't want Sara to be fucked by Dan though and I think he read my mind.

"Would you like me to film you and Sara while Cindy and I take a break?" he asked.

In response, Sara bit her bottom lip, got on all fours, and reached her hands behind her to spread her labia and ass cheeks. "What are you waiting for stud?"

I got behind her and with Cindy's juices still covering the entire length of my cock, I shoved it balls-deep into her which caused her to moan in pleasure. I was a lot gentler with Sara and since I was sure that she was scared for her girlfriend a few minutes ago, she appreciated my more tamed approach.

Before too long, Cindy was back on her knees sucking off Dan who was still filming us. This woman was purely made for this stuff. I was in heaven myself. Sara started massaging my member with her pussy muscles as I kept penetrating her and I just couldn't believe how tight a grown woman can be.

Cindy took a break from Dan's cock and said "Don, you should let Sara taste this islander's pole. That way she can get that off her bucket list and you will never have to worry about that again;" she suggested jokingly.

I could tell Sara was waiting for a response from me as she was slowing down her hips movement.

'Screw it,' I thought as I picked her up by wrapping my arms around her, dick still inside. He pulled off the condom and eagerly started stroking himself in anticipation of another woman sucking his dick.

I picked Sara up to her feet and bending her over at 90 degrees, she started helping Cindy take care of Dan orally. I must admit that it actually turned me on to see Sara that slutty even though I would want to keep these types of group sex sessions to a minimum.

Dan seemed to be in heaven. He just held the camera downward without looking or caring if it was in focus and started thrusting his hips into the girls' mouths going from one hot hole to the other. The visual and physical sense overload was too much for him.

"Fuck, I'm cumming," he announced to the world proudly.

Cindy took the first shot on the side of her face and he caught Sara off guard as he shoved his squirting pipe into Sara's mouth who choked on his cum right away. Leaving her to struggle with swallowing his load, he aimed back at Cindy and shot a couple of times down on her tits. I thought I could come a lot but this man had a garden hose in his tool box.

I kept thrusting into Sara who was now bracing herself on her hands folding her body in half. Cindy helped out by keeping her girlfriend balanced while starting to make out with me. Since none of Dan's cum landed near her mouth, I was ok with that but I had to try hard not to focus on all the white jizz that covered up the rest of her face and tits.

"I think Sara wants to taste her boyfriend's cum too, don't you," she said slapping Sara's ass.

"Arghh, I'm close," I moaned.

"Fuck her tight snatch Don," Cindy cheered.

After a few more thrusts, I could feel my cock and balls swell up. This could possibly be my biggest one yet with a whole day's worth of teasing and anticipation having built up, making me feel like a pressure cooker without a safety valve. My toes were curling into the sand and I nearly lost my balance when I pulled out and was ready to cum.

Before Sara could turn around in time, Cindy quickly grabbed the base of my cock and with my body pulsating wanting to push my white semen out of my aching dick she stopped the flow with all her might. It hurt like hell as she waited 3 painful jerks before aiming my cock at the now kneeling brunette.

Once she let loose, the strongest stream of cum landed in her slightly opened mouth. It wasn't only coming out with some velocity; the biggest surprise was that with now the fourth shot combined into one single stream, I nearly covered her entire mouth with my jizz. And there was still a bit more to come.

Not wanting to be outdone by my islander counterpart, I let a few more drop come to rest on Sara's perfect tits before my cock jerked a couple more times pushing out an additional drop of clear cum at most. I could tell Sara was afraid to swallow the entire load. She just sat back on her heels with her eyes wide open getting ready to spit out the cum when Cindy stepped in and not only scooped the little bit of cum that was dripping from her bottom lip back into her mouth but forcefully shut her cum filled mouth.

"Swallow it, all of it," she commanded.

Sara closed her eyes and forced the entire amount down her throat gagging in the process.

"There you go girl," Cindy responded, "now lick my tits clean."

Dan and I just watched in amazement when the girls licked and cleaned each other. Cindy was clearly more comfortable with it using both her lips and tongue to lick every bit of the sticky thick liquid and playing with it in her mouth before swallowing it proudly. Sara on the other hand, was seemingly disgusted by the entire act and simply went along out of compliance. Her face was grimacing as she licked off a few drops of Dan's even thicker cum.

"Let's freshen up in the water," I suggested putting an end to her misery and all four us skipped over the waves into the water.

After soaking our sexed bodies in the ocean for a few minutes we stepped out and dried off.

"Unfortunately, I will need to get back to work," said Dan as he was getting dressed. "When shall I return?"

"How about in 3 hours so let's say around 3?"

"Ok," he said as he excused himself and left.

"He is fun," Cindy said before making herself comfortable on the straw mat leaving off any clothing aside from a baseball cap.

I think Sara was a bit embarrassed and didn't say anything as she lied down next to her. They both brought some headphones and books to read so I did the same and just relaxed for the next hour with them. I must have dozed off for a minute because Cindy and Sara were presenting me with an iced rum beverage that we all enjoyed along with some sandwiches.

As soon as I felt a buzz I downed a water bottle and encouraged the girls to drink more fluids too since the temperature hovering around triple digits. The palm tree that gave us some shade before was now barely doing anything for us with the sun coming straight down. We jumped into the water again and when we were ready to come out, Cindy walked back to our mats but Sara held me back.

"You aren't mad, are you?" she asked me.

"About what?"

"About sucking another man's penis."

"I don't think I have the right to be. I have been having sex with another woman all week."

"I know but that's different."

"Different how?"

"Well, I don't know. She is my friend too and she wouldn't take you away from me or anything."

"First of all, I am not sure if Dan would take you anywhere and second, I told you before, I am confused as to how you girls are willing to do all this with me. I am just going along with the ride having the best time of my life."

It was something about what I said. She looked disappointed.

"Don't get me wrong, I didn't necessarily like watching you pleasure Dan but in the heat of the moment, I was ok with it. And somehow I had a feeling that you really wanted to please him." Her shy silence told me that I was right. "You are in charge of your own body and sexual desires. I really like you and want you to be happy and whatever I can do to keep you and keep you happy, I will be willing to do."

The waves kept running over Sara's naked tits as we were lying by the edge of the water that made it hard for me to focus on our conversation one hundred percent.

"While we are on this topic. I know you were jealous of me showing interest in Annie yesterday. If you were out of the picture, I would have invited myself into her panties last night but even though I let her flirt with me I tried my best not to hurt your feelings."

"Well. You definitely hurt my feelings but I feel like a hypocrite after what I did today."

"Don't worry about it," I assured her.

"I kind of feel like I owe you one," she said.

"Owe me one what?" I wondered.