Sally

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The attraction towards her husband had been of the dangerous kind.

She'd known right from the word go, that her husband was no good for her, but she'd married him anyway, maybe in the forlorn hope of changing him.

It'd not worked out that way.

As time went by, he steadily became more violent towards her and their lovemaking had long since stopped being gentle and caring.

She was to discover that no longer did he care about her needs as a woman, no, instead it all became just about his needs, his wants.

She was also to discover the mean streak in him.

She found that the rougher he became as they made so-called love, the more he wanted to increase her pain and suffering.

In the end, he was physically raping her, trying to cause as much pain as he could manage.

If she cried out in pain as he was raping her, he'd increase the pain, until she was crying for him to stop.

She managed to blank most of the pain out after a year or so, and when he found that he couldn't get her to scream out in pain any longer, sex no longer seemed to matter to him.

But that didn't stop the beatings every 2nd week or so.

Sally's thoughts turned to murder after every beating; she knew that one-day, she would finally crack and would wait until he was asleep to kill him.

She'd stood over him with a sharp knife while he's been sleeping many times, but something always seemed to be stopping her from carrying out the deadly attack.

When she'd heard that he was missing, believed drowned, she'd been so happy at first, but then she realized that maybe because they hadn't found his body, that he was only hurt and not dead at all.

But as the days, then weeks and finally years passed without any sign of him, she'd finally accepted that he had drown and that his body had been stuck under a boulder in the river that had claimed his car as the police had first told her when she'd asked why hadn't they found his body.

Sally gathered up her things and Brian walked her to her car.

"I'll drive right behind you, ok?" he said looking deep into her eyes.

"Ok, Brian. And thanks again." She smiled up at him.

She watched him walk back towards his car and couldn't help but stare at his cute, arse, tightly wrapped in his uniform pants.

Sally felt herself becoming moist for the first time in what seemed like years.

"Sally, get a hold of yourself, girl." She whispered to herself crossly.

Try as she might, she felt herself becoming more and more aroused than she'd been for ages.

She looked up at the rear-view mirror at Brian traveling in his police car and wondered what he was thinking about right now?

Was he thinking about her, like she was thinking about him, and getting sexually excited?

By the time she arrived back at her house, she could feel that her panties were soaked with her juices.

Brian hopped out of his car and opened her car door for her.

"Thank you." Sally said, swinging her feet out of the car and accidentally hitting him in the shins.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry, Brian." she said quickly leaning forward and lifting his pants leg and rubbing his leg for him.

Then she realized what she was doing and quickly pulled her hand away from his shin.

But she couldn't get the feel of his warm flesh out of her mind.

Brian only laughed and with a grin, he walked her to the door of her house.

Sally was unsure about entering the house after last night's nightmare.

Brian opened the door for her and Sally poked her head around the door frame and looked around as though expecting the guy to still be standing there waiting for her.

"Come on, we'll both search the house." Brian said, taking her by the elbow and walking towards the stairs.

Sally felt a lot safer with him holding her and together they climbed the stairs.

They walked into the lounge room and Sally saw the message was still scrawled on her wall.

She knew it'd be a bastard to clean up.

Then Brian took her through her kitchen and then the spare bedrooms.

From time to time as they traveled through the house together, their hips would brush against each other and Sally was finding it very hard to concentrate.

She could feel her juices leaking out of her and soaking into her already soaked panties.

"Anymore of this and it'll be running down my thighs." Sally thought to herself with an inward smile.

She couldn't believe just how turned on she was.

Then they came to Sally's bedroom and as Sally entered the room, she saw that all of her underwear had been ripped apart.

"Oh, shit." Sally exclaimed, looking at her torn clothing on the bed.

The bedside mirror had been smashed and lipstick was scrawled all over the walls.

"Slut....Bitch...whore" were scrawled in big red letters above the bed.

Sally backed out of the bedroom and walked towards the kitchen.

"Don't worry, Sally. We'll catch him sooner or later." Brian tried to comfort her.

"Yes, but what if he comes back before you catch him?" Sally asked, she was close to tears.

Brian reached out with both arms and pulled her towards himself.

Sally didn't resist, but instead pressed her head into his chest, enjoying the warmth of his embrace around her body.

She felt safe in his arms.

Safer than she'd ever felt with anyone else in her life.

The tears that had threaten to fall, dried up as she stood there in the kitchen with his arms around her.

Despite what had happened last night and the mess she'd found in her bedroom, Sally found herself wanting Brian to do much more than just hold her in his arms.

She pressed her crotch into his and felt something poking her in the stomach.

She knew then, that he was as turned on as she was.

She wanted to reach down between their bodies and to run her fingers along the shaft of his penis through his pants.

But she knew this was neither the time nor the place to do something like that and regretfully, she pulled apart from him.

She stood there for a few seconds, half expecting him to lean forward and kiss her.

But he too, sensed that this wasn't the time for kissing and fooling around.

"Well, what do you want to do? Either you can stay here and clean up this mess or I can book you into a hotel and you can get a cleaning service to clean up for you?" Brian said.

"I'll clean it myself, I've had enough strangers inside this house in the past few hours to last me a lifetime." Sally joked with him.

"Well, if you'd like, I could stay and help you?" Brian asked.

"After I've made you coffee and some breakfast first, then if you don't mind, you can give me a hand to clean up, ok?" Sally grinned at him, not wanting him to leave her alone just yet.

"Sure, that sounds just great to me, I'm starving." Brian grinned at her.

Sally cooked eggs and bacon plus toast for the two of them, while Brian busied himself making coffee.

They chatted about people they both knew in Forest Lake, and Sally was a bit surprised that she hadn't already bumped into Brian long before now.

But, because of her pass, she tended to keep to herself mostly.

She found herself enjoying his company more and more.

True, she was still very much turned on by his presence, but as they chatted, she found that she'd like to know much more about what made him tick as a person.

After they'd finished eating, he gave her a hand at washing the breakfast dishes.

Then, Sally got a bucket of hot soapy water and a couple of rags, and then they walked into her lounge room and started scrubbing the lipstick off the walls.

It was hard work removing the lipstick, but they finally removed it from the lounge room walls.

"Well, now the bedroom." Sally said, wiping some hair from in front of her face.

They walked into the bedroom and started scrubbing at the lipstick in there.

After about ½ an hour, they had that wall cleaned too.

Sally took the bucket and the rags downstairs to the laundry and threw the dirty water down the drain and placed the rags in the washing machine.

When she walked back into the bedroom, she was surprised to find Brian had started picking up all of her clothes that had been thrown across the room.

She blushed with embarrassment when he picked up her torn underwear.

In his hand, was a pair of red G-strings.

The stranger had not torn this one to pieces.

She'd brought them years ago on a whim, but had never worn them.

Having no man in her life, she'd not had the opportunity to wear them and they'd sat in her drawers until now.

Sally wondered what it'd feel like to have Brian on his knees in front of her, his hot breath inches away from her crotch, while he was slowly rolling those red panties down her thighs.

Again, she felt herself becoming moist.

If she leaked anymore, she knew for sure that he'd notice it running down her inner thighs.

She could swear that she could smell her own sexual odors coming from between her thighs, and wondered if Brian could also smell it.

"Do you mind if I crab a quick shower, Brian?" She asked to cover her embarrassment.

"No, Sally. Go right ahead. I'll just finish picking up all of these clothes and placing them into the rubbish bin, ok?" Brian told her.

"Yes please, after he's touched them, I sure don't want to wear them anymore." Sally said with a shiver of fear running down her spine.

"Could you also throw those sheets away too, I don't know if he's done anything on them, but I'm not going to take the chance of sleeping in them again." Sally asked.

"Sure, no worries Sally." Brian replied, stripping the bed.

Sally went into the bathroom and stripped off all of her clothing.

When she peeled off her panties, she wasn't shocked to see just how soaked they were.

Looking at the juices on her panties, Sally thought about how Brian's penis had felt against her crotch.

She wondered what it'd feel like plunging deep inside her?

A thrill of sexual excitement torn through her entire body, making her shudder.

Sally stepped into the shower with the water running hot and refreshing over her naked body.

She picked up the soap and started to run it over her chest.

When her fingers brushed over her erect nipples, a sexual tingle shot through her.

She replaced the sop in the holder and began to play with both nipples, slowly squeezing them and gently twisting them in her fingertips.

She knew that if she continued this, she was going to finish up having an orgasm.

But, somehow, she couldn't stop herself from doing it to herself.

It'd been quite a while since she'd last masturbated.

With one hand still on her breast, she let her other hand travel downwards, towards her vagina.

When her fingers brushed against her slightly opened lips, Sally shuddered with pleasure.

She gently squeezed her right nipple as she slowly rubbed her fingertips across and around her erect clitoris.

Juices were fairly flooding out of her vagina by this time.

The more she became sexually aroused, the faster and harder her fingers rubbed against her clitoris.

She knew that she wasn't going to last too much longer before she climaxed.

She just wished that Brian was in the shower with her and it was his fingers rubbing her clitoris, not her own.

She was leaning against the shower wall, with her legs spread apart, totally caught up in what she was doing to herself.

Her breathing was fast as her fingers worked on herself.

Soft Low moans were escaping her lips as she neared her first orgasm in ages.

Her body was responding as never before as she visualized Brian's fingers rubbing her clitoris.

God, she wanted his hot, firm cock up inside her right now.

Then, just as she was about to explode, she shoved her fingers deep inside her parted lips, sinking them as deep inside her as they'd go.

She cried out in pleasure as she orgasmed onto her probing fingers.

A blinding flash of orgasmic pleasure torn through her brain.

As wave after wave of pure pleasure flooded her entire body, Sally's knees weakened.

She slipped her wet fingers out of herself as she sank to her knees onto the shower floor.

"God, I sure needed that." Sally grinned to herself as she waited for her senses to return.

Sally re-gained her feet and with a grin on her face, she finished washing herself.

Tiny tingles were still rushing through her body as she dried herself off.

She stepped out of the bathroom to find that Brian had laid out a clean dress and those pair of red G-string.

He'd also cleaned up all of the broken glass from the mirror, plus had re-made the bed for her.

She realized that she didn't have any other pair of panties to wear besides the wet ones in the bathroom.

A sudden image of the guy holding her panties in his hand was soon replaced with the knowledge that it had been Brian's fingers that had last held them.

So she dressed herself in the G-string and slipped the dress over her head.

Brushing her wet hair, she studied herself in the mirror.

She saw a woman who looked as though she'd just had one wonderful orgasm or so it seemed to Sally anyway.

She laughed and placed the hairbrush onto the bedside table and walked out of the bedroom to find that Brian had made another cup of coffee for her.

"Well, don't you look much better all cleaned up?" He joked with her, handing her the cup of coffee, he'd made for her.

"Well, thank you for the compliment and the coffee." Sally smiled at him, looking at his big thick fingers as she did so.

A shudder ran through her at the thought of those fingers slipping inside her.

She felt herself becoming moist again.

"Thank you for cleaning up for me, while I was in the shower." Sally told him, placing her hand on his forearm.

He covered her hand with his, trapping her hand on his arm.

"You're very welcome, Sally." He smiled at her.

It was as though he knew full well, just how much he was affecting her.

His fingers seemed to be burning through her skin, sending tingles right through her.

Sally wanted to race him into her bedroom and tear his clothes from his body and rape him.

It'd been far too long since she'd had someone hold her in his arms while they made love together.

She was very tempted to do just that, but before she could act out her fantasy with him, he removed his hand from hers and stood up.

"Well, I'd better get home and shower and get myself some sleep, I think." He told her, taking their cups to the sink and running water into the cups and leaving them in the tub.

Sally didn't want him to go just yet.

Sally had never just slept with a man the very first time she met him, instead she had tried to get to know the person first.

Of course that didn't always work, even after going out with her ex-husband for a few months first before sleeping with him, she still found that she hadn't even scratched the surface of his soul.

So she knew deep down, that it wasn't how long you knew the person before sleeping with them, it was how you re-acted in their company.

And so far, she knew how she acted in his company all right....she became bloody horny.

"What if he comes back today?" Sally said, hoping he'd feel sorry for her and stay.

"Well... its highly unlikely, but..." He started to say.

"But what if he does?" She pressed him.

"Well...I need some clean clothes and then I suppose I could come back here." He told her.

"Why don't you sleep in my bed and I'll wash and iron the clothes you have on now?" she asked, sensing that he wanted to stay here as much as she wanted him too.

"I don't have to go to work tonight anyhow, so I suppose I could stay here...that's if you don't mind, of course." He grinned at her.

"Oh, believe me, the pleasure will be mine." She smiled, knowing that she'd won.

"Ok, you go into the bathroom and throw your clothes out of the door and I'll turn down the bed for you, then I'll do the washing." Sally said as she gripped his arm and started walking towards the bathroom, making sure he didn't have time to change his mind.

She stood outside the bathroom door, waiting for him to throw out his clothing.

The door opened and he stood there wrapped in a towel, holding his washing for her to take.

Their eyes locked together.

Sally felt herself blushing with embarrassment and dropped her eyes downwards and stared at his naked chest and wished she could run her hands all over that firm flesh.

He smiled at her and at first she thought that he was going to pull her into his arms, but instead he closed the door to the bathroom.

Sally heard him start the shower and she could visualize him stepping into the hot water fully naked.

She squeezed her thighs together as a warm, fuzzy feeling flowed through her.

To help her take her mind off her indecent desires, she walked downstairs to the laundry and placed his clothes into the washing machine and turned it on.

She then walked back upstairs and drew back the bed covers.

She fluffed up the pillows, wanting him to have a good sleep in her bed.

She busied herself around the lounge room, masking the last of the mystery guy's presence.

Then, she went down to the washing machine and took Brian's wet clothing out and placed them into the dryer.

When she returned about 10 minutes later, she found that Brian had finished his shower and had already gotten into her bed.

He was already fast asleep!!

She stood there looking down at him.

She knew that under the blankets he would be totally nude as all of his clothes were in the dryer.

Thinking of the dryer, she went back downstairs and took his clothes out.

She spent an hour ironing his shirt and trousers.

When she'd finished she hung them onto a clothes hanger and took them back up to the bedroom so that when he woke up, he could slip into them again.

When she entered the room, her eyes were drawn immediately towards the center of the bed.

There, before her, was the shape of his penis pushing the blankets up like a tent peg.

It looked huge.

Sally could barely pull her eyes away from the wonderful sight long enough to hang his clothes in her opened wardrobe.

He was still fast asleep, snoring softly.

She was glad that he didn't snore loudly.

Sally sat down onto the side of the bed, staring at his erection sticking up under the blankets.

She felt herself becoming highly aroused knowing that his naked body was just inches away from her.

She looked at his face; he looked so peaceful lying there asleep with his mouth slightly opened.

She looked at his naked chest and wanted to run her fingers through the light covering on hair on there.

Sally lay down beside him on the bed, but on top of the blankets.

So, if he woke up and found her there, she could say that she had gotten tired and had just laid down for a rest.

Her hand was close to his right hip and she knew that all she had to do was to lift her hand a few inches and she'd have his cock inside her hand.

God, it was so tempting to do just that.

But somehow she managed not to act out her impulse.

Just then, Brian rolled over onto his side facing her.

At first Sally thought he'd woken up, but she soon saw he was still fast asleep.

But, by rolling over towards her, he'd managed to bring his penis closer towards her hand.

He smiled in his sleep and she thought it was the cutest smile she'd seen on him.

(Maybe he was having a dream about her?)

Thinking about them making love together, Sally soon drifted off into sleep.

Then, she started to dream.

In the dream, he was running his hand over her hip, slipping his fingers under her dress.

Then, he was running his fingertips over the naked globes of her arse cheeks.

She was still wearing her red G-string in her sleep, so that explained why the cheeks of her arse were naked.

His fingers felt wonderful against her naked flesh.