Sally in Jamaica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally rolled onto her back and spread her legs. It was now Brad's turn. He put on a fresh condom and shoved his cock into Sally's very wet pussy. She raised her legs high and grabbed him by the ass, pulling him into her. Richard laid on the bed next to them, spent but watching intently while I walked around the bed taking photographs.

Sally moaned as Brad's body moved within her spread legs. Connected by only the thin, but now very hard, muscle that was his cock, they were so intent upon consummating their passion that they did not even notice me taking pictures. I remembered that my digital camera had a video option and turned it on for the final moments.

Huffing and snorting, Brad bounced up and down on my wife's body, building up to orgasm. By now there were no words, just "Oh, Oh, Oh," and moans from Sally. She slapped him on the back and bottom in ecstasy as she had one of her few orgasms without a vibrator. In a few moments, Brad uttered an "AHHHH," and ejaculated into my wife. She clutched his hips with her thighs as he stiffened, pulling him into her and allowing his pulsating cock to fill her with his sperm. Again, but for the condom, who knows what might have happened to my wife over the next nine months.

Both of them spent for the evening, Richard and Brad put on their togas and returned to their rooms. Sally was so exhausted that she fell right to sleep. I still hadn't cum, but I had a solution. I went into the bathroom and took care of it myself, looking at the snapshots I had taken that evening and finishing with the video of my slut wife being fucked by a handsome stranger.

12