Sally Wants It All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two men sat on either side of her watching her.

"Let me help darling. " Her dad told her.

With that I felt him ram two fingers all the way up my arse hole twirling them around inside as if collecting candy floss on a stick, the next thing I heard was a sucking sound as Linda sucked her dads fingers clean of whatever spunk he had managed to procure for her.

Dave sat back with my dad on the armchair next to his watching the two of us, we carried on our love for each other conveyed in the yearning for one another as we stimulated each other with a renewed momentum as though we were sex starved nymphomaniacs, which I suppose you could say we were very near to being. We sucked, licked, finger fucked each other and finally managed to climax together, our bodies thrashing and writhing around on the thick pile carpet with the pleasure of it all as we feasted on fresh cum, each with four fingers in the others arse. Our dads both clapped loudly excited by the show we had allowed them to witness.

Dave pulled me to him kissing me deeply on the mouth sucking his daughters juices from my tongue, while my dad pushed his now hard again cock inside Linda's cunt fucking her hard and fast. Looking down I watched him pull his cock covered with her cunt cream and pull her to it so she could now pleasure him with her wanton mouth which she eagerly did, devouring his man meat to the very route as he begun to fuck her mouth.

Linda's dad now moved behind her lifting her up he thrust his huge cock into her cunt pushing her mouth onto my dads cock, my dad's huge cock in turn pushed her back so her pussy speared itself against her dads waiting prick, back and forward they thrust her as I watched. Not wanting to be left out I went down in between Linda's legs and begun licking the top of her pussy, every so often her dad would pull his dripping cock all the way out allowing me to suck it clean of his daughter's yummy cunt juice. Dave then gave me his long fat middle finger to suck on, I knew instantly what he wanted and I covered it with saliva, he in turn deposited my oral contribution on his daughters tiny arse hole repeating the process several times, until satisfied with his work he pulled his cock out of her cunt pushing her head further down, my dad crouched down almost to the floor as she continued gobbling his tasty meat, while I ended up in a crab position now able to eat all of her wonderful pussy with the sensation of her juices going straight down my throat. Dave pushed his giant cock inside her anus making her wince with the stab of pain as the head forced itself past her tight sphincter, once inside he fucked her mercilessly as she screamed wantonly for more like the cock hungry slut she and I are. Dave continued to fuck her hard then pulled his cock out crouching down to my mouth and pushing it all the way down my throat then pulling it out wet with my saliva then ramming it back inside his daughters anal opening we repeated the process time and time again.

Eventually Dave moved backward pulling Linda back with him, until he was laying on the floor with Linda on top his cock fully inserted inside her arse her legs wide open for my dad who quickly moved in between her young legs finding the entrance to her tunnel of love and sinking his long cock straight in, making her scream with lust as he took a nipple in his mouth biting down hard on the tiny erect cherry, knowing from previous encounters with Linda that this was something she especially liked. I took the opportunity to sit on her face so she could suck on my vagina while I played with my hard clit like a woman possessed wanting to cum again straight inside her mouth. She screamed as she had an orgasm her body shaking uncontrollably but the two men held her down continuing their onslaught on her young receptive body while I continued to feed her my juices. The plunged in and out of her like a pair of bulls grunting loudly with each thrust as the girl below them whimpered and sighed loudly below them her orifices being pummelled into submission, the two men having cum several times already continued fucking her hard and fast neither ready to release his load but needing sexual gratification. When her dad shot his load inside her anal cavity she had another orgasm as he continued pumping his seed inside her, she wasn't given a chance to recover as my dad and I both climaxed filling her orifices with spunk at one end and cunt sap in the other making her body convulse as she climaxed again, the excitement was too much my bladder exploded giving her a golden shower, to my amazement she continued to hungrily lap and suck at my cunt until I was finished.

I was a bit embarrassed but none of the others seemed to be, both men offered me their cocks to suck clean, I loved their unique individual tastes mixed with Linda's juices performing my task with relish until I had completely cleaned their tools with my mouth and then they sat and watched as I cleaned out Linda's spunk filled holes.

Dad phoned mum to say he had had to go to London on urgent business and me phoning a little later saying dad had told me it would be alright to stay over night again with Linda, whose dad was home and keeping us entertained. We took a break for a long leisurely pub lunch and returned to the house to fuck some more. The evening went on and we fucked all night and most of the next day trying all different positions and combinations. We managed quite a few sessions like that; my pussy goes all wet and hot while my arse throbs whenever I think about those wonderful cocks.

Hope you enjoyed the story and will take a second to vote; as always I am happy to receive any and all feed back, good or bad, together with any comments or ideas.