Sally's Slut Stories: The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted could feel a rocky load boiling in his balls, so he gripped Sally's head tightly, thrust upward jerkily and surrendered his load into her suctioning mouth. Sally could feel him swell just before he shot off, and instinctively tried to pull her mouth off his cock. But the hands on the back of her head were insistent, and kept her pinned over his groin. Sally nearly choked when the first few jets of semen spurted into her throat. She was forced to swallow his cum purely as a defensive measure, just to keep from drowning from the hose that was spewing hot fluid into her stomach. There was so much of it, though, that some dribbled out the corners of her mouth and ran down her chin.

It seemed to Sally like Ted came forever, and as his spurts died down, Sally could feel hot tears of pain, fear and humiliation run down her cheeks. She could feel her emotions about to burst forth, and she desperately wanted to flee to the sanctuary of her bedroom before she lost it. She owed herself at least that much dignity, for Ted not to see her break down. When Ted finally finished cumming into her mouth, he pulled out his wilting member then used the head of his dick to scoop some of his cum back into her mouth and made her lick him clean.

"Good little cocksucker," he whispered seductively.

"M-m-may I go?" Sally asked, unsuccessfully fighting back the tears when he was finally finished and reaching for his sweatpants.

"In a minute," Ted said. "When do you work tomorrow?"

"I-I-I'm working 1 o'clock to close," Sally said.

"Good," Ted replied. "As you know, your mom has her hair appointment at 10 o'clock. I expect you up and ready for me as soon as she leaves. Tomorrow morning, we fuck. Is that clear?"

She nodded and Ted gestured that she was dismissed. Sally dashed upstairs to her bedroom, shut the door and buried her face in her pillow as she sobbed in abject misery. As she cried herself out, several burning questions ran through her head. How could she have been so stupid as to initiate sex with her sister out in the open, where they risked getting caught? How could she have missed the signs that Ted had a thing for her? And, finally, how in the world was she ever going to get that horse cock of his in her tiny little pussy?

Sally calmed down a bit after contemplating that question, especially after she realized that her body had reacted favorably to the illicit sex act she'd performed on her stepfather. When she pulled her jeans off and climbed into bed, she was astounded to find her panties were wet inside, indicating that something about the night had turned her on. As she rolled onto her side and tried to sleep, Sally let her conflicting emotions battle for control of her soul.

Saturday morning

Sally could feel herself floating on a sea of billowing clouds, yet she was supported somehow. As she lay there, she felt a welter of lustful sensations coursing through her body, and she quickly realized that she was naked and aroused. Even as she realized that, she saw Ted materialize out of the mist, and she saw that he was holding his obscenely bloated cock in his hand, aiming it at her. It took Sally several seconds to realize that not only was she naked, but her legs were open and her pussy was exposed to her stepfather's leering gaze.

As Ted approached her with his cock, Sally heard herself beg for him to fuck her, to put his monster dick up her pussy and fuck her to oblivion. She could feel the heat from his cock right at the boiling entrance to her cunt, and she felt herself straining forward, trying to capture him with her outstretched pussy. But he was teasing her with it, not doing anything, just keeping it out of her reach.

Finally, the frustration got so bad that she screamed, and that's when Sally awoke to realize she'd been dreaming. She was covered in sweat and the sheets had bunched between her legs, along with her hand, which was wedged into her crotch. Almost on their own volition, her fingers crept into her panties, to her pussy, which was wet to the touch. Her thumb found her clit, and she rolled the swelling bud between her thumb and forefinger as her arousal began to mount. She gasped as sharp pangs of pleasure shot up her body in electric waves. She still had the slight acrid taste of Ted's semen in her mouth, and that gave her a perverse thrill as she masturbated harder.

In no time, Sally could feel the sweet release of a nice little orgasm, as she shuddered, both in pleasure and revulsion. As she lay back in the early light of dawn and stared at the ceiling, she was a ball of confusion. She knew she should hate Ted and recoil at the things he was going to make her do. But she had to acknowledge that a growing part of her was getting a forbidden thrill, an obscene excitement at becoming something seemingly at odds with her own personality, of doing wild, uninhibited things, and obtaining pleasure from them. Sally was like anyone else, once she discovered the joys of orgasm, she wanted to experience it as often as possible.

And, she thought to herself, if she could get past her personal feelings for Ted, she could not deny that there were plenty of reasons why women were attracted to him. He was tall and athletic, over six feet without an ounce of fat, with a tanned, ruddy complexion and longish red hair. He had rakish good looks and a kind of bad-boy charm that women found irresistible. And then there was that dick. Sally wasn't yet experienced enough to truly appreciate what a big cock could do for a woman, but she sensed instinctively that Ted was quite capable of giving her endless pleasure with his massive tool. With that thought floating through her mind, she rolled over and went back to sleep.

Sally awoke with a start when she heard the knock on her bedroom door. It was her mother telling her she was leaving for her appointment then she was going to the club. That could only mean one thing; her mom was going to be drunk and out of it by the time Sally got home from work. She got up and followed her mother downstairs to the kitchen. She couldn't look her mother in the eye, but that was all right since her mother wasn't really paying her any attention, as usual. Still, they chatted for a few minutes before her mom headed out the door to her late-model Cadillac. As her mom reached the car, she was intercepted by Ted, who had been swimming, and was now toweling off. They spoke for a second then gave each other a light kiss before Mother got into the car and headed off.

Ted had a wicked grin on his face, and he made no effort to hide the growing lump in his tight swim trunks. Sally could feel her insides churning and her pussy began to dampen at the sight of him swaggering to the house. She looked at her stepfather in a new light now, and, frankly, what she saw turned her on. She still felt a little tremble of revulsion course through her at the thought of sex with Ted, but she knew he was going to fuck her whether she liked it or not. She was going to let him do anything he wanted to her, so, she reasoned, she might as well learn to enjoy it.

As he entered the kitchen, he was pleased to see Sally was waiting on him. He looked her up and down with undisguised lust. He couldn't believe that the object of his desires was about to become his. For long moments they stared at each other, then Ted turned away, found a cup and poured himself some coffee.

"Sleep well, my sweet?" he said finally, taking a sip of the steaming brew.

"No," she answered. "No, I didn't. I had a nightmare, several of them, and they all involved you."

"C'mon, Sally, don't play innocent with me. That little scene out at the pool yesterday was not the work of a 'good girl,'" Ted replied. "I think you want me to fuck you. I think that's what you dreamed about. Don't worry, honey, I never leave a woman unsatisfied, and when I get through with you, you won't want to live without Ted's good fucking. Am I right?"

"Just shut up and kiss me," Sally said forcefully as she stepped up to where he was standing. And they wrapped their arms around each other and their lips met in a hot embrace. And as they kissed, whatever reservations Sally had had about this began to melt away. For quite simply, Ted had one of the most awesome tongues a man could possibly have. It was long and active, and it curled around her tongue and lapped at every bit of her oral cavity. Sally could feel herself climbing to a climactic peak as their bodies squirmed together.

Sally was breathless and swaying when they broke their embrace. Ted reached down and pulled the nightshirt over her head and tossed it onto the floor. He was gratified to see Sally's nipples were poked out stiff as nails, and he bent down and suckled each one. He sucked, licked and nipped at the russet-colored tips, while squeezing them at the base, as Sally threw her head back and moaned lustfully.

Ted's hands roamed all over Sally's back, to her perfectly shaped ass, and he squeezed her buns forcefully through her panties as their lips met again and they kissed with mounting passion. Abruptly, Ted broke the kiss then picked Sally up by the waist and sat her on the breakfast table in the kitchen. He reached behind her and pulled her panties off her hips, and Sally lifted herself up momentarily to allow him to slide them off her legs, where they joined her nightshirt on the floor. Ted was intoxicated by the first look at his stepdaughter's naked body, and he whistled in appreciation.

"You are beautiful, you know that?" Ted said. "But we need to do something about this (indicating her golden blonde pubic bush). Grass doesn't grow on a playground, so why don't you run upstairs, get a razor and some soap, and let's get rid of this."

Sally was dismayed at the thought of shaving her pussy. In her mind, her bush was a part of becoming a woman, and to lose it would be like surrendering a part of her maturity, which was, of course, Ted's intention. He had a particular image he wanted Sally to project, and part of it was for her to look and feel as vulnerable as possible.

When Sally returned from the upstairs bathroom where she kept her razor, she found Ted had drawn a bowlful of warm water, and in a few short minutes, she had bladed her pussy clean as a baby's butt. Strangely, Sally felt an erotic thrill run through her body as she carefully shaved off all of her pubic hair, and when Ted ran his fingers lightly around her bald beaver, she felt an electric shock race up her spine.

Ted could feel his large cock straining in his swim trunks at the sight of Sally's bare cunt, and he quickly shucked them and added them to the pile of clothes on the floor. Sally's pussy was like the rest of her, perfectly, subtly, proportioned. Her labia weren't too pronounced, but there was enough flesh there for her to appear open to the gaze, and her little red bud was already swelling with desire.

"I was right about you; you are a slut inside," he whispered as he pressed his face to her crotch. He reveled in the sight and smell of her dewy pussy. Sally didn't bother to argue the point; all she wanted was for him to give her orgasmic relief. And presently, he delivered.

Ted pressed his lips to her pussy and kissed the outside, then flicked his long tongue up her furrow curling it around her clit, eliciting a long groan of lust from deep in Sally's throat. Over and over he did this, alternating directions at times, speeding up or slowing down his oral assault whenever he felt Sally close in on an orgasm.

Sally couldn't believe the sensations that were washing through her body as Ted ate her out. She had never been licked like this, not even by Sylvia, who was quite good at it. She could feel a stupendous orgasm building in her crotch, but she was frustrated that Ted wasn't letting her tumble over the top. Up and up, Ted brought Sally to the brink of orgasm a half-dozen times before backing off. He was waiting, waiting for her to beg him to get her off, and after awhile, she cracked.

"Oh God, Ted!" she wailed breathlessly. "Please! Make me cum. I need it so baaaaad! Pleeeeeease!"

That was music to Ted's ears, and he doubled his oral efforts, concentrating on Sally's clit, rolling the throbbing bud with his snake-like tongue, as Sally began to hump his face forcefully. Suddenly, Sally felt something like a locomotive roar through her body as the most intense orgasm she'd ever experienced exploded in her crotch, sending waves of passion up and down her spine. She gripped his head tightly to make sure the seal between his mouth and her pussy remained tight while she shuddered and thrashed on the table.

Ted gave her no time to recover, but immediately stood up, lined his dick up to Sally's dripping cunt and eased the head of his cock past her lips and into her pussy. Slowly and steadily, he drove his cock into Sally's steaming slit, while she trembled and thrashed on the table. She had never felt anything like this, and she could feel herself losing control.

"OH GOD! FUCK!" she yelled. "It hurts so goooood!" Sally could feel another orgasm, far more intense than the first one, building up steam as Ted plowed his dick into territory no man had been before. Finally, Sally wrapped her legs around Ted's waist and her arms around his shoulders, and forcefully pulled him all the way in.

Ted couldn't believe how tight Sally's pussy was, and yet she'd taken him with very little trouble. He joyfully began to pump just lightly in her pussy, as he waited for her to get used to his length and girth. When Sally began to hump back and forth, he knew she was ready for him to give her the full effect, and he began to pull back farther and farther, then he slammed his cock forcefully all the way to the hilt. Over and over he did this as Sally began to go wild under him. Sweat broke out on their bodies as they fucked right there on the kitchen table.

Sally could feel her orgasm reaching a climax, and even as the thought penetrated her lust-fogged brain, she felt her insides lurch and she wailed her orgasm over Ted's steadily pistoning cock. Ted wrapped his arms around Sally's waist, while she had her arms and legs tightly around his body. He picked her up, and marveled at the large wet spot on the table where her butt had been sitting. He moved her to the counter top, where she could lean back against the upper cabinets and prop her feet on the counter, his cock momentarily slipping out of her cunt. When he had her properly positioned, he stepped up on a little stool that Sally's mother used to reach the top shelves and resumed driving his cock deep into Sally's twitching twat. He could feel the velvet walls of her pussy gripping and clutching his cock as he drove it relentlessly in her sopping wet cunt.

Sally was beginning to go wild under the wondrous fucking she was getting from her stepfather. None of her previous lovers had ever lasted this long or given her such prolonged pleasure, and she could feel a switch being turned on in her body as her lust utterly consumed her.

"Um, um, um, fu-fu-fuck me!" she wailed. "Come on, you bastard, fuck me hard and make me cum like you promised! God, you're... too... good." Sally was having trouble focusing as another orgasm began building in her groin. And if she'd thought the first orgasm Ted had given her had been tremendous, she could tell this one was going to be earth-shattering, and she rode the waves of passion as they built to a screaming crescendo.

Ted, too, could feel the tingling in his balls that told him he was about to burst forth with one of the king cums of his life, and he began to long-stroke Sally's pussy at a blistering pace. Sally wrapped her arms and legs around this man that she knew she despised, but who was giving her the best fucking of her young life, and she completely gave herself over to their shared lust. She mewled, she growled, she moaned and she squealed as Ted began to reach his climax.

But Sally was already there, as a full-body shudder ran from her head to her toes, and she thrashed and shook as a stupendous orgasm ripped through her guts. And the contractions in her pussy her climax caused proved too much for Ted. With a savage growl, he pumped a half-dozen supremely hard thrusts into Sally's twitching pussy and surrendered a gusher of cum that rocketed out the end of his cock in a seemingly endless series of hot, wet spurts. Sally and Ted clutched each other as they screamed out their mutual orgasm. After the initial rush of orgasm, Ted kept firing little microbursts of cum deep in Sally's womb for long minutes as she threw her head back against the cabinet in wondrous exhaustion.

At long last, it was over, and Ted gingerly extracted his cock from Sally's still-twitching cunt, stepped down from the stool and slumped wearily into a chair. The backs of his legs were screaming in pain from the position he'd been standing in, but he knew it was worth it. Sally, meanwhile, sat motionless on the counter, her eyes closed in reverie, her chest heaving and her legs still splayed wide as Ted's cum dribbled out of her pussy onto the countertop. They were both covered in sweat from their exertions.

Finally, Sally opened her eyes and seemed to come to. She looked down at Ted's wrecked visage and chuckled sardonically.

"Well, you got what you wanted," she said in a quiet, hoarse voice. "Was it worth it?"

Ted laughed slowly before answering, "Oh, it was worth it all right. But I've got plenty more to teach you, my dear, plenty more."

"Good," Sally said. "Because that was the best sex I've ever had, and if you can make me cum like that every time, we'll have no problems, you and me. But let's get one thing straight. I still don't like you, and no matter how many times you make me cum, I still won't like you. You're still a cheating, no-good bastard, no matter how big your dick is, or how good you fuck. But I'll let you have me any time you want, because I don't have a choice, and because you are a great fuck. So, do we understand each other?"

"Fair enough," Ted said. "Just remember who's the boss. Like I said last night, as long as you do exactly as I say, you can hate my guts to your heart's content. But I do have one other thing to say to you. I was right about you. You are a born slut, and I'm going to take you to places you never even dreamed you could go, and you're going to enjoy every minute of it."

As Sally climbed down from the counter and headed upstairs to get ready for work, she had a dreadful feeling that he was absolutely correct.

Saturday night

It had been a busy, exhausting day at the boutique for Sally. Her lack of decent sleep, combined with the physical exertions of her morning liaison with Ted, had sapped her reserves, then she had spent almost the entire day on her feet. When she finally got home around 10 p.m., she was bone-tired, and all she wanted to do was crawl in bed and sleep for about 12 hours.

But when she entered her bedroom, she knew that wasn't going to happen right away. As soon as she turned on the light, she gave a violent start as she saw her bedroom was occupied. Sitting in the chair in her room drinking a glass of whisky was her stepfather. He was dressed in a long robe, and, apparently, nothing else. Sally's shoulders slumped slightly when she saw him sitting there, but her pussy came to life, almost of its own volition. The thought that her body was so eagerly awaiting another sexual encounter with Ted dismayed her. It was like her sexuality had a mind of its own, divorced from logic or reason.

For long moments, they just looked at each other, and as Sally stared into Ted's eyes, a disconcerting feeling arose, for Ted's eyes had a blazing, unfocused look to them, as if he was high on something, which, in fact, he was. He had scored some cocaine from one of his tennis buddies that evening and had spent some four hours in a private back room at the club snorting line after line of the powerful drug. Coke was Ted's big weakness, other than rich pussy, of course, and he considered it his favorite aphrodisiac. He had barely been able to suppress his hard-on as he got higher and higher, contemplating what he planned to do with Sally when she got home.