Salt & Pepper Ch. 04

Story Info
Talent.
4.4k words
4.44
10.6k
00

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 03/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have connections. Believe me. DO WHAT I SAY."

"Shut your pie holes, you two,' growled the driver.

All of Salt's systems shut down for the first 24 hours in jail. She couldn't understand why her mother didn't come get her. She didn't eat or drink. If she could have helped it she wouldn't have breathed or peed, either. She just sat on the cement floor, ignoring the cold, leaning back against the wall with her head between her legs, sobbing. Then, the second day, she was given a cellmate.

Her new roommate was a foxy looking older woman, not that Salt noticed. The new roomer put up with Salt's sobbing for a while, but finally she figured, enough is enough. "For Christ's sake, put a sock in it, kid. You want them to see you grovel."

Salt looked up. Truly, she hadn't been aware she had company. "Who who who are you?" she sobbed.

"Call me Gracie."

Salt went back to crying, but she tried to be quiet. "First time, eh?" Gracie asked. When Salt didn't respond, she asked, "What cha do?"

"I'm not supposed to talk." Salt looked up at Gracie for the first time. She was mahogany colored with platinum blond hair, but her hair was ratted and her nylons had long runs in them. Her figure was good, but she clearly had some miles on her.

Gracie met her eyes, "Well, you got some good advice. I wouldn't trust any old whore I shared a cell with either."

"Whore? Is that what you're in for? Oh, I'm sorry. You wouldn't be smart to talk to me, either, would you?" Salt was started to get control of herself.

"Well, I think I can be pretty sure you aren't a stoolie. Besides, there's no disputing what I am. I got priors and they know me well. It's a fact; if you're in the game, you're going to see a cell from time to time, and pay your dues."

"I didn't know that. How can you stand it?"

"Shit, honey, by the time you get where I am, you ain't got no choice. Look at me, honey. If you ever think whoring is a way to get rich, let me be a lesson."

"You mean you can't get rich whoring? I thought it paid good. Why, a guy offered to pay me $150 just for a quick fuck. Ha, I don't know if he was really serious. Anyway, my boyfriend said there's no way I'd fuck him for only a hundred bucks."

"Don't get me wrong, chile, there's good money to be made, but you got to be smarter than ol' Gracie."

"I don't understand."

"There was a time when I'd turn just one or two tricks a night—for $1500 each. That's when I was young and beautiful, like you. But I didn't save the money when I had it, and now all I'm worth is $100 a trick and my pimp gets most of that."

"You pay a pimp?"

"Ain't like I got a choice. Gal got to have protection in the game. Stan up, chile, let me look at you.

Salt stood up and tried to show herself to good advantage, something that was hard to do, under the circumstances.

"Ah, ha. Body like that, you could get major money, chile. But you needs a manager who won't take no vantage a you. Let you keep you share you earnin's. Don't let nobody mark you up with no knife."

Salt and Gracie spent the next few days talking about what Gracie called the 'game.' Then, finally, they were both shackled and taken to court. It was not a pleasant education to sit in the courtroom and see the long line of prostitutes pleading out. Most of them were able to pay their fines and leave, but the ones without money were given sentences of 90 days to a year, depending on their priors.

The longer this went on, the worse Salt felt. She didn't have any money, no friends. Well, maybe Gracie was a friend but she didn't really trust her, and it was sure Gracie couldn't help her. She despaired. Suddenly the door opened and Pepper walked in, accompanied by an older gent and a young woman, dressed in a pin stripe suit. Pepper and the older gent sat in the gallery while the woman, who turned out to be a lawyer, walked forward to whisper in the bailiff's ear. Then she took a seat next to Salt. "I'm Shiela. I've been hired to represent you. This should be over quickly. Don't worry."

"But, but . . . " Sheila didn't give Salt the chance to respond.

"Shhsssh," she said, and Salt shut up. If Pepper was in on this, then she would have faith.

The bailiff walked up to the Judge and whispered in his ear. The Judge addressed Sheila, "Miss Jones, you have a petition?"

"Your honor, the police have made a terrible mistake. Miss Salt Smith was arrested for home invasion. Today, the home owner returned from abroad where he'd been out of reach in a remote location and was horrified to discovered the police had arrested his niece for invading his home, but she had his permission."

The owner of the home turned out to be the man who accompanied Pepper into the courtroom. He came forward and was sworn, after which he confirmed what Sheila had said.

"Case dismissed!" The sweetest words ever spoken.

Out on the street, Salt felt the free air and sun and bubbled over with joy. "How in the world did you manage that, Pepper?"

"I know a guy who knows a guy."

"And he arranged this for free?"

"Not quite for free."

"What do you mean? You don't have money, do you?"

"Not money. I thought you'd be happy to meet with my friend and tell him how grateful you are."

"How grateful I am? Does that mean what I think it means?"

"You're thinking you're going to have to fuck him? Don't worry. This guy is so old he can hardly pee. Still, he loves women and likes to have them around him. Treat him right and you'll find him a warm and fun guy to be around.

"Look, Salt, if you'd had to fuck him to get free, you'd have done it, wouldn't you?"

Salt nodded. "Sure I would. I just don't know if I could satisfy him—you know—act like I liked him."

"God, I hope that won't be a problem."

It wasn't. Salt's knees were knocking together when she was ushered into see the man, even with Pepper's support she was nervous as a lamb in the slaughterhouse. But Benjamin—that was his name—immediately put her to ease with his good manners and charm. There was no hint that he thought she was obligated to him, or owed him favors. To the contrary, he treated her like a princess, asked her what she'd like to drink, offering her candy or caviar and so full of curiosity about her and her life and desires that he quickly peeled away her apprehension and had her eagerly sharing ideas and laughing at his wicked wit.

Gee, Salt thought, he's really nice. I think I could like him a lot. She wondered what he'd do if she—well, there's no point wondering, she thought—she stood up and crossed the short distance that separated her seat from his, and sat on the arm of his chair. She ran her fingers through his hair. "You're a nice guy, Benji," she said. "I'm so grateful for what you've done for me. I hope it didn't cost a lot."

"Not at all, not at all."

"What did it cost, do you mind telling me?"

"What did it finally cost, Pepper?"

"Ten big ones."

"Big ones? What does that mean?" Salt asked.

"Thousands."

"Oh, Benji. How could you? For me? That's so sweet. Are you sure there's nothing I can do for you?" She stroked his cheek with her hot little fingers and sneaked a peak at his lap, where she was disappointed to see little stirring. The quick ducking of her head didn't escape Benjamin.

"Nothing doing down there, lass. I'm afraid that mouse has finished roaring. Not that he didn't have his day.

"That's so sad. Are you sure?"

Benjamin looked over at Pepper and pointed at the door with his chin. Pepper stood up, steepled his fingers and made a bow, then quickly left the room.

"I hope that means what I think it does," whispered Salt.

"Are you sure you won't be grossed out?

"Truthfully? I am not sure. But . . . Can I tell you a little secret?"

"Sure."

"I've been thinking that, someday you know, I might want to sell my pretty little ass, but I'm not sure I'm cut out for the work. No offense, old man, but I can't think of a better way to explore the possibilities."

Benjamin looked truly offended and his whole mien changed. Salt trembled with the fear that she had made a huge mistake. But moments later, Benjamin began to chuckle, which chuckle quickly turned into a laugh and before long, Benjamin as immobilized with laughter.

"Girl, you've got some nerve. That was some stinger, but I'm sure you didn't mean any harm."

"Oh, no, Benji; I was just acknowledging what you've been saying all along. You're no beauty. But you're a sweety cakes, nonetheless. But let's get comfortable, can we?"

Benjamin laughed and laughed, "Sweety cakes? Har har har . . .

"My equipment ain't up to what you want, young lady, but I still love the sight of hot bodies. Even now, I love to run my fingers over the smooth skin of a ripe female. If you really wanted to please an old man, you might allow me to watch you as you bathe off that awful jail grime. And I hate to say so, beautiful as you are, but your make-up could use some help, too."

Salt was about to step into the tub when Benjamin lightly grabbed her arm. Let me have a whiff of heaven before you wash all the scent away."

"I must stink of jail. Are you sure?"

His nose answered for him as it homed in on her sex. She did smell strong: pissy and sour, but so sexy. When Ben inhaled it was like a gale wind in reverse and Salt thrilled to feel his body trembling with fervor.

The jetted bath was a deluxe model and Benjamin laced it liberally with bubble bath, all the better to allow his eyes to play hide and seek with her nubile female parts.

When she was clean, he held a bath towel for her and watched with greedy eyes as she dried off. Then he gave her a terry cloth robe and they returned to the couch in his office.

Salt was feeling warm from the bath, and even warmer in gratitude. "Let's get comfortable, shall we?" Salt ran her fingers into Ben's shirt and found his tits and pinched them. It startled him but it was a pleasant surprise. His pleasure was obvious and Salt took it as permission to start unbuttoning his shirt, which she soon removed, along with his old fashioned t-shirt.

"You'd never know to see me now, but I used to be a strong man. The strongest man in this town, as many other guys learned to there ruin," he bragged.

"Strongest, or fiercest?"

"It's the same thing, sugar."

Ben's old, arthritic fingers found the sash of her robe and tried to untie it. Salt didn't help matters by the way she thrust her breasts against him, but soon her robe hung open, revealing two small but exquisitely formed breasts. Ben took a deep breath and pulled her to him, face between her breasts as he breathed deeply of her scent.

"You must have been some guy," Salt purred as she stroked has flabbly old pips. "I bet you'd like to see my cunt, wouldn't you?"

"Not just see it. I want to taste it. I bet your sex smells as sweet as perfume."

"I don't know about that. I haven't had any complaints."

"I bet not."

Salt let the robe drop off her shoulders. She was afraid Ben was going to collapse as he painfully lowered himself to his knees but he made it successfully and pushed his nose into her groin and took a deep and audible breath, sucking her aroma into his greedy nose. His old hands clenched around her fanny cheeks and pulled her hard against his face. Salt spread her legs to allow him to access with hungry fingers and nose.

"You haven't forgotten how to excite a woman, old man."

"I love the way you lie. Don't stop. I really love it."

"No lie. Ah, Benji, I don't know if you like to eat pussy, but if you do, I think I'd enjoy it."

"Let's move over to the couch, then, shall we?"

"It doesn't seem fair that I'm all naked before you and you're still wearing your pants."

"Ah, you don't want to see this old snake. It's not like it can stand up and please a gal like you."

"Hey, no disrespect, but don't tell me what I like, okay?"

"No disrespect, eh? Okay for you." Ben had already knelt down to savor Salt's pussy, but now he struggled to stand so he could drop his drawers.

Salt helped him up and then her quick little fingers discovered that Ben hadn't been over dramatizing the sad state of his cock. It was a pathetic looking, flaccid little worm, resting limp against two wizened testes. It looked like a gooey duck neck, left too long on the cleaning table, dead grey and lifeless.

Ben managed to settle down to his knees again and Salt was able to shut everything from her mind except the wonderful feeling of his tongue working away in her pussy. His cock might be pathetic, but his pussy eating technique is fine, she thought.

"What's so sad about this," Ben said, "is that my cock is definitely enjoying this. It just can't stand up any more. But look, at least it's trying."

Salt looked. His cock was still hanging down on top of his balls, but it was bigger. It no longer looked like a deflated balloon; more like a sausage, hanging between his legs. She started to stroke it with her hot little fingers and Ben gave a huge sigh. "Oh, that feels wonderful. Don't stop." It might not be hard, but it nevertheless started to ooze precum as Salt's fingers continued their good work and soon she couldn't help taking the end of his cock into her mouth and sucking the cream off the tip.

"Does that feel good?" She didn't need to ask; his hips were making his pleasure quite apparent.

Cock in mouth, she started to encircle his balls in her fingers, petting them softly and scratching them with her nails as she laved around his cock-head with her tongue. Then, without knowing why, her fingers followed the lump of his cock to where it grew out of his ass and began to play with the tender tissue of his anus. Years of indulgence gave his ass the appearance of a pussy, a slit rather than a ring of muscle. Her proding made his hips to start to thrust his cock toward her as if it though it could fuck her mouth.

Emboldened, Salt's fingers returned to her mouth for moisture and used it to begin to work a finger into Ben's asshole, remembering how much she loved it when Pepper did this to her. Ben was shocked, but his cock felt like it was coming to life, so he couldn't complain. Salt's finger, running on instinct, returned to her mouth for more lubrication and then pushed all the way into his ass and a funny thing happened. His cock suddenly filled with blood and became hard as a rock.

"Well, look what we have here," said Salt. "I bet you could fuck me now."

"We better hurry. This can't last," said Ben. But it did, last, and while it wasn't the best fuck ever for Salt, it certainly was for Ben—at least the best he could remember. And while it took Salt a while to realize it, she now owned the most powerful man in the city—a grateful man.

In a funny sort of way, his very gratefulness redeemed the experience for Salt. He was so avid for her once his cock stood up, that she couldn't help but vibrate in resonance with his energy. Considering how difficult it had been to excite his wizened old cock, he ejaculated relatively easily after only ten or fifteen minutes of in and out. But what minutes they were.

Salt had felt the kind of thralldom a hot pussy can exert on the male psyche, but Ben gave enchantment a new meaning as each thrust and parry elicited moans of pleasure and trembling of limbs. More amazing, Ben's level of excitement, which seemed extreme at the outset, increased and his poor thin cock grew apace so that when she felt him gather for the little death at the end, she felt his cock swell inside her. It seemed determined to burst her limits. But, of course, no such thing happened; just a flood of relief as the dam burst and his cum flowed in a torrent into her procreative canal.

He was heavy on her once his body lost the animation of passion. Salt was kept from wiggling out from under only by feelings of compassion. She sensed how dear these final moments of decompression were to him. Finally she began to stroke his face, causing him to become aware of her as more than a vessel beneath him.

"I don't have to ask how it was for you, do I, lover?" she asked with a grin as she began to wiggle out from under.

"You took some chance, girl. What do you think would have happened if my heart gave out? I doubt my vassals would have taken kindly to you."

"Oh, come on, Ben. I mean, I know you're the biggest tiger in the jungle, but do you really think they'd blame me for something that was clearly the greatest gift a dying man could have?"

"Honey, you may have some remote understanding of the heart, but you have a lot to learn about politics."

"Politics? That's what you call it."

"It will do."

Somehow, Salt knew better than to pursue the question of how Benjamin's enterprises should be classified.

Suddenly Benjamin struggled to his feet. "There are two bad things about lazy old prostates. You have given me a temporary respite from one of them. But now I got to piss and it ain't going to be a pleasure." He staggered out of the room. Salt hated to get into her jail-dirty clothing, but she had no alternative.

After an eternity she heard the toilet flush and Benjamin returned. By now, Salt was fully clothed. "I got to go."

"You do? Of course you do. Look honey, I could make you my slave, which I dearly would love to do. Don't worry, there's no way I'm going to reward that way, but is it too much to hope you might come back?"

"No, of course not."

Benjamin expected Salt to begin bargaining with him for some kind of 'deal,' but all she did was ask how she was going to get home.

"We need to talk about your future, but not now. I badly need to rest. You make serious demands on an old man."

"Oh, I'm so sorry. Maybe I shouldn't return." Salt winked at him to let him know she was joking. "What do you think?"

"You little minx. You know what I think. I'll have Pepper get in touch with you. But wait a minute. Don't go yet." Benjamin picked up the phone and whispered in the mouthpiece. Then he said, audibly, "and send Pepper in."

Pepper was walking on glass when he slowly entered the room, looking around, as if he were entering a room filled with danger. "Hey, relax, Pepper. I wanted a chance to tell you that everything you said about this young lady was absolutely correct. Paying off the judge was worth every penny and I'm here to tell you the debt is cancelled."

Pepper looked shocked. He'd hoped that Salt would be able to tease the old man into some sort of a second childhood crush, but Benjamin's reaction far exceeded his wildest expectation. "She's cool, eh?"

"Way cool, dude."

Pepper laughed. "Dude!"

Someone knocked on the door. "Enter," Benjamin said. A head poked in the door, followed a moment later by the rest of a really small man, dressed in a three piece suit (with a checked vest) and natty as can be. He carried an oblong package over to Benjamin, seemingly unaffected by the sight of his boss's naked, sagging old body.

"This is the best we got, Boss," he said and opened the box so only Ben could see what was inside.

"I guess it will have to do, then. Come here, Salt."

Salt looked at him with questioning eyes. "Come on. Come on. See if you like this? It's cold outside." Ben held up a white sable coat and draped it over her shoulders.

"It's lovely," she said. "Oh, it feels marvelous." She buried her face in the fur marveling at its silky smoothness. "But I can't wear this. What would people think?"

"The right people will think it isn't good enough. Don't worry about the rest of them."

"But . . . but . . ."

"It's not like you have to wear it to school, Salt," said Pepper.

"That's right, Dear," said the little man. "Take the fur safe with you and hide it in the back of your closet. Nobody has to know but us."

"Is the car ready?" asked Benjamin.

"It's waiting outside."

"Okay, from now on, you're Pepper's driver and his first responsibility is taking care of Salt. I don't want anything happening to her."

12