Salvation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spaldan
spaldan
1,472 Followers

"Morning," Leah said with a smile.

"Morning," Evan replied with a smile of his own.

"I've decided to stay," Leah said abruptly. "I'm going to build a place here and settle down, Sarah and Ed had said they'll help me."

"What?" was all Evan could muster.

"Did you hear what I said? I'm staying," she repeated.

"That's great, Leah," was Evan's reply. But he was surprised by his emotions. He was actually sad to hear that Leah would be staying in this little village. He tried to clear his sleep fogged mind to examine why he felt regret at this news, but all he could comprehend in the moment was that it was entirely logical for Leah to stay.

Evan's disappointment must have been obvious because the smile faded from Leah's face. "You don't sound like you really think it is great," she said accusingly.

"No, Leah... just tired," was all he could muster.

Leah spoke now in a much quieter voice than the excited one she had initially used. "I think you should stay too," she nearly whispered.

The suggestion was beyond logic for Evan. Settle down in a village? Leave his life on the road, the only life he had known for twenty years? Even the brief time he had spent in the village already, while enjoyable, had left him itching to return to the road. "I don't think..." he began, before he caught the sadness in her face.

"You don't think you want to stay? Is that it?" she spat back at him.

"Leah... I just..." he began. He was never really good with words.

"You don't want to stay with me? You rather choose to wander the roads than be stuck here with me?" she asked, tears now welling in her soft blue eyes.

"No, not stuck. I just..." he said groping for the words that would convey his emotion. It was the perfectly wrong thing to say.

Her tears began to fall, and she stood. "Thank you so much for everything you've done for me, Evan," she began. "I'm sorry you don't want to stay here with me, but I wish you the best of luck on your never ending journey. Sarah knows that I've planned to stay and she's trying to organize some sort of welcome party for me tonight. I hope you will at least come to that so we can say goodbye before you leave."

And with that, Leah turned on her heels and walked towards the door. He could see her leaving almost like it was a nightmare in slow motion. He watched her backside approach the door, and he groped in his mind for the words to say. The door opened and he wanted to say anything, anything to make her stay and understand. But his mind was like quicksand. Before he could even call her name, the door was closed and she was gone.

---------

Evan did not see Leah for the rest of the day. He expected her to come home at some point, but when she hadn't returned he began to carefully pack his things for lack of anything else to do. He was truly miserable, and had never felt this well of emotions inside of him before. He felt regret and loss, and determination and fear, and he didn't know what it all meant. All he could say for sure was that he felt lost.

By the time it occurred to him that he should be out of the little house inquiring about the party, night had begun to fall. He stepped out the front door and was momentarily bewildered by the sights in front of him. Picnic benches had been arranged on the grass near the center of the village. Candles burned in lamps set around all the houses and on the tables. Garlands of flowers were intertwined on posts and fences near the tables. Sarah had gone all out to prepare Leah's welcome party.

Evan, still feeling lost, stumbled towards the gathering. Villagers welcomed Evan with smiles and nods, some of the men giving him an occasional pat on the back. Food was being set out around the tables as the sky began to turn red with the setting sun. All of the villagers were beginning to arrive, and in his dumbstruck state Evan allowed Sarah to take his arm in hers and guide him to one of the tables.

The rest of the evening was mostly a blur, except for Leah's arrival. She arrived last, wearing a nice, white cotton summer dress. Her hair had been tied back with braids and flowers had been weaved into her hair. Her face was bright with excitement, and her broad smile lit up the party even as the sky darkened. She accepted the welcoming with polite thanks and handshakes amongst the villagers. The only time her smile faded was when her eyes briefly met Evan's.

There were speeches and applause, and a big hearty meal. Evan barely ate. For desert, the villagers brought out a fermented fruit beverage that had a definite bite of alcohol. Evan had never cared for such drink and stayed away from it, and yet for the rest of the night he felt drunk. With the drinking came music, played by guitars and one fiddle. Leah kicked off the dancing and most of the village quickly followed. Evan felt his stomach somersault when Ed's oldest son, a boy not much older than Leah, asked her to dance when the music slowed down. Leah spent several dances with the young man, and Evan wanted to turn away but could not take his eyes off of them. Leah looked over at Evan from time to time, watching him watch her. She laughed and placed her hands on her dance partner's shoulder.

Evan couldn't take anymore. He politely excused himself from the party, turned and left. Back at the small house, he could not control his emotions. He wanted to run to Leah and pull her away from that other man. He wanted to tell her that he had been sad because he wanted her to stay with him. He enjoyed her company and he enjoyed her smile. And he didn't want the road as much as he wanted to be with her. And then it struck him like a slap across the face. He wanted to be with her. He wanted to be with Leah and he had never told her. He had let her leave the house they were sharing together, thinking that he couldn't stand her. He wanted to be with her and now she was with some other man and there was nothing Evan could do about it. He had never felt this way about another person before.

As if in a dream, Evan suddenly realized he was back on his feet and walking through the cabin door. He had to at least tell Leah the truth about what he felt. He was two paces from the small house when he spotted her in her bright white dress. Her blond hair seemed to be glowing in the fading candle light. Her dance partner was holding her hand, leading her away from the party as it broke up. She followed him smiling into his house, and Evan watched as she closed the door behind them.

"Evan," came a whisper from his side. He was too devastated from what he had just seen to even turn. "Evan, I miss you," came the voice again.

Evan finally looked and saw Sarah creeping out of the shadows next to the little house he had been borrowing with Leah. She walked steadily towards him until she was inches away, then hesitated for a brief moment before kissing him softly on the lips. He could taste the fermented fruit on her breath.

"Are you drunk, Sarah?" he asked.

"No!" she insisted, quite hurt. "I only had a little of the punch." She wrapped an arm around his neck.

"What do you want, Sarah?" Evan asked as politely as possible. He was on the verge of tears, and felt like he was being stabbed by a hot poker straight through his heart.

"Don't be mean, Evan. This is hard for me to say," she began, and then paused. "I want you Evan. I've wanted you since that day you rode with me out of that Slaver village. I've wanted your body every moment since then. That morning on the bank of the stream was... amazing. I want to do that again, I want to do everything with you."

He wanted to cry, but instead he surprised himself by asking, "Everything?"

"Everything," she repeated. And he allowed her to lead him back into her house.

Once the door closed, Evan's pants were off in a flash. Sarah pushed him so that his back was against the front door, and she was on her knees in front of him. Her small, delicate fingers were on his member, guiding him quickly towards her warm, eager mouth. He felt her kiss just the tip of his prick, and then swallow his shaft into her sucking mouth. He felt his cock slipping against the warm, wet insides of her cheeks as she tried to suck his cock to life. The carnal wantonness of it all was alluring to him, and more importantly it had blocked the pain from his heart and kept the tears from his eyes. He looked down and watched Sarah's red head bobbing up and down on his rapidly swelling pole, and he was turned on by her base desires. She looked up at his with those beautiful green eyes, the tops of her cleavage evident below her angelic face. Then, still looking at him, she swallowed his shaft to the hilt, slipping his cock head past the back of her throat. He was fully hard for her.

The situation felt wrong to Evan, so he moved in a flash. Sarah barely realized he was bending down before she felt his strong arms lifting him. She felt disoriented for a moment as he lifted her off her feet, and then he was stripping off her underwear. With a toss of his strong arms, she found herself sitting with her legs draped over either of his shoulders, his head buried in her crotch. Her hands flew to his head for balance, particularly because the ceiling in the house was so low that she hand to bend down over his head. She realized she was open and exposed to him, trapped on his shoulders, and it made the juices flow through her pussy.

Evan's tongue easily found her pussy and he buried his face in it. Evan licked up and down her wet lips like a painter with a brush, before thrusting his tongue as far as he could into her snatch. He twirled his tongue around her virginal hole and she moaned. Satisfied with her response, Evan licked his way up her now dripping slit, and teased her clit with the length of his rough tongue. She groaned her arousal, which turned into a high pitched squeal when Evan began lapping at her clit with his tongue. He was relentless, lashing at her sensitive bud over and over with the tip of his tongue. He circled her sweet spot and then flicked at it again and again. Sarah's thighs had begun to tremble.

"Evan... oh Evan, let me down," she pleaded.

He stopped only long enough to say, "No," before returning his attention to flicking at her clit.

"Ohhhhhhhh, Evan, nooo. I'm going to cummmm," she panted, grasping at his head in her arousal.

"Then cum," he said before sucking her clit into his mouth. Sucked up between his lips, her clit throbbed under the assault of his eager tongue. She could feel him pulling on her little bud and licking it at the same time, and lost control. The sparks of arousal from his attention burst through her crotch and burned its way up her spine.

"Ohhhhhhhh, cummmmmmmminnnnnnggggg!!!" she screamed as the orgasm overtook her. She came trapped by his arms, pinned on his shoulders, bucking her pussy against his face. He flicked unendingly at her clit as she came, shaking atop him, until he was sure she was done. Then he laid her down on the blankets on the floor.

Evan peeled off his shirt before laying down beside Sarah's body on the heavy blankets. She was panting and grinning, enjoying the happiness that her orgasm had brought her. Then she felt the full length of his hard cock pressed against her outer thigh. She patted at it absently with her hand, until he began to dry hump her leg. His hand found her breast, still clothed in a summer dress, and she could feel his need in his movements. When his hand began to wander down over her stomach, she spread her legs for him. His fingers traced over her sparse, curly pussy hair and found the dripping wetness of her folds. His fingers traced the outer edges of her pussy lips before finding their way up to her clit. He rubbed at her most sensitive spot gently.

Sarah was still too sensitive from the orgasm and rolled her body atop his. She ran her hands over Evan's firm stomach, and planted her palms on his muscular chest. She had dreamed of this so long, their naked sex joined together. She slid her hips back and forth, rubbing her wet slit and dripping pussy lips up and down the length of his shaft. She could feel him twitching with arousal between her pussy lips as she coated him with her wetness. When her lips covered his fat cock head, she stopped and shifted her hips forward so his cock was pressed against the opening of her hole.

"I want to do everything with you," she repeated. It was all the encouragement Evan needed.

He thrust firmly upwards with his hips, and his cock popped past her opening and slid deep inside of Sarah. She screamed as his cock tore past her maidenhead, taking her virginity and filling her tight pussy with his thickness. She sat rigid atop his body, impaled on his pole, feeling a man's thickness filling her from the inside for the first time. Evan began to buck his hips ever so slightly up and down, and Sarah thought she would scream from the pain and the feeling of being torn in two. But then he paused to grind his hips upwards into hers, and the feeling of his skin sliding against her clit while she was stuffed full of his cock began to feel good. When his little thrusts resumed, it didn't feel so bad.

Meanwhile, Evan could not believe how tightly his cock was gripped by the slit he had just impaled. His cock was squeezed from all directions, and as he thrust in and out he could feel Sarah's pussy walls tightly pulling at his cock skin. She was so tight and wet, he knew he would not last long. Evan began to thrust a little more deeply, seeing Sarah wince in response but unable to stop himself from enjoying the sensation of her tiny tunnel squeezing his manhood. Her slippery walls were too much, and eventually he felt the familiar tingle of orgasm.

"I'm going to cum inside you," he warned, and got very little response from Sarah as she attempted to accommodate the new sensations she was feeling inside of her.

A few more short, quick thrusts into her tight little snatch, and the sensation became too intense. Evan moaned as the orgasm flowed out of his body. Both he and Sarah could feel his large dick twitching as it spurted its load deep inside of her. It seemed to Evan like her pussy was pulling the cum out of his cock like a tight, slippery crack. He moaned deeply as his toes tingled from his sudden orgasm.

Sarah remained atop Evan's body, her hands still planted on his well toned chest, as she watched him smiling with his eyes closed in the afterglow of his bliss. Her pussy walls were still trying to expand to more comfortably swallow his girth. His cock wasn't shrinking inside of her, as she had been told to expect, and she didn't know what to do. Very carefully, she lifted her hips slightly before allowing herself to sink back down on the pole that was impaling her. Her pussy was dripping with their combined juices, which lubricated Evan's shaft in her sensitive snatch. She continued to rise slightly, allowing a couple of inches to slip out of her pussy, and then sink down and feel Evan's cock re-filling her insides.

"Is it starting to feel good?" Evan asked, his grey blue eyes now open again and looking at hers.

"Feels... better," she replied, still gingerly lifting herself up and down.

"Good," Evan said, before grasping her hips and pulling her back down onto his cock. She gasped again, this time a mixture of surprise and arousal. It still hurt a little, but the force of his entry felt good. His strong and insistent hands on her hips felt carnal. She enjoyed feeling his strength on her body.

Evan let Sarah continue to lead the pace, while enjoying the beautiful view above him. Her beautiful face smiled down on him, green eyes beaming, as she rode him. Her red hair swung and her firm, full breasts shook as she sank down firmly into his lap over and over again. She tore off her top, exposing her chest to him. Evan reached up with one hand and cupped her large, dangling breast as it jiggled from her movements. She sighed contentedly as his fingers played across her nipple. He was impressed that he had stayed hard in her incredibly tight pussy, which was still turning him on as he gripped his rod. He smiled back up into the face atop him, but it was another face that haunted him. In the aftermath of his orgasm, just as the pleasure faded, he saw Leah's smiling face in his mind's eye and it was like a cold dagger into his heart. He did not want to conjure that image again, and Sarah's shapely body was a fantastically enjoyable distraction.

Sarah soon found a rhythm that suited her. She rode up and down Evan's cock three or four times, feeling his rod filling her pussy and tickling her erogenous insides. Then she ground her clit back and forth against Evan's pelvis until the tickling sensation on her clit became too intense. She then returned to riding up and down Evan's pole, enjoying the feeling of his thick meat fucking her. Soon she was bouncing up and down on his body, lee ting more than half of his cock slip from inside of her before slamming back down on his long pole. She could feel the sparks of arousal beginning to tingle through her pussy, and the burning fire of desire spreading out from her clit.

"Evan, I'm going to cum," she panted and she continued to work up and down his pole.

"Good Sarah, cum for me," he encouraged.

"Oh God, I'm going to do it," she panted, grinding her clit down against his body. "I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum, I'm going to..."

"Do it, Sarah, take my cock. Cum on my hard cock," Evan ordered as he grasped her hips and began to fuck his pole up into her sweet body.

Her eyes went wide, "I'm going to....ungh.... ungh.... CUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIINNNNNNNGGG!!!"she grunted through gritted teeth. She screamed as she came atop of him, grinding her clit down hard against him, feeling her pussy spasm around the hard cock trapped inside of her. She threw her head back in joy and moaned as the orgasm racked through her body, and then she remembered to breathe again and began to calm down. She finally slid off of Evan's body and curled up beside of him.

"That was great, Evan" she said, "I mean... I really liked that."

"I'm glad, Sarah," he said, kissing her softly on the lips.

She noticed his cock was STILL hard, pointing proudly up towards the ceiling. She reached across his body and grasped it with her hand. "I'm sorry, baby," she said, "Your cock is still hard, but my pussy can't take much more of this dick right now."

"It's alright," he said with a smile, but she could tell from the way the corner of his eyes squinted that he was displeased about something.

"Is there something else I can do for you? Anything for you Evan," she offered.

He rolled himself atop her body, with his legs to either side of her hips. His hard, thick cock rested on the soft, smooth skin of her flat belly. He smiled at her and then slid his hips up her body so that his cock slipped into the valley between her large, round breasts. She smiled at him. Sarah had been taught how to do this too. She spat onto her own chest, catching his cock with some of her saliva. Then she pushed her palms into the sides of her firm breasts and locked her fingers across her nipples. Evan's cock was now surrounded by a tunnel of Sarah's soft tit flesh. He thrust his hips back and forth, withdrawing his cock a little before sinking back into the soft skin between her firm tits. The sight below him was a fantasy. Sarah's green eyes looked up at him, a broad smile on her face as he pumped his thick cock in and out, in and out between her tits. Her red hair was fanned out behind her as she squeezed her big melons together around his rod. Evan fucked her tits eagerly, smiling down at her as he thrust into the slippery smooth tunnel between her globes. Sarah's tits didn't feel as tight as her pussy, but this passage also felt softer. He was soon close to cumming from her eager assistance and the feel of her tight tit flesh.

spaldan
spaldan
1,472 Followers