Sam and Celine Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gapster7
gapster7
1,700 Followers

At mid morning I heard commotion by the pool and saw Sam, Celine and Jolie all getting settled in by the pool to hang out and take advantage of the beautiful day. Jolie tottered in the shallow end of the pool and Sam and Celine seemed deep in conversation. I watched them closely from my hidden vantage point, heads together, arms waving, and laughter floating across the pool. It was then that I suddenly had an alarming thought: could these two be in cahoots on this whole scenario that had played out over the past few days? Had I been set up to fuel the fires of each one's voyeuristic fantasies?

I set down my tape measure and pondered the possibilities as I watched their animated discussion. These two beautiful, and very horny, women had spent most of the summer tucked away up here on the estate. Had it been pure happenstance that I had fucked them both numerous times and that each had watched the other with me? Had I been taken for a ride here?

I continued to watch and analyze their conversation and movements. They certainly looked like two old friends having a lively conversation about, well, whatever it was they were talking about. Were they talking about me? Had I been lured into their web?

I sawed a few boards and made some banging noises so the sudden silence wouldn't draw attention to my spying game. At first I was a bit upset that I had been so blind to the part I was unexpectedly playing in their little sexual drama. But the more I thought about it, the more possibilities began to open up in my mind: namely, what would it be like to be with both of them at the same time? I dropped the hammer on my foot and tried to extract myself from this sudden sexual stupor. But what about it, I thought? How incredibly insane would that be?

I peered outside again. Jolie was still bouncing around in the pool. Celine lay on her stomach. The top of her bikini was undone and Sam was smoothing sunscreen on her back in long languorous strokes. They were both smiling and it was then that I knew I was right. I went back to work, but my mind was somewhere else, thinking about the possibilities. I was half hard and finding it difficult to work in such a condition.

A short time later I heard the door open and Sam walked into the room in her bathing suit. She smiled seductively and walked over to survey progress. I just glared at her with my most serious expression.

"Jeremy, it looks great. You're almost done. What a fine job you're doing."

She looked at me and smiled. I didn't return the smile. I needed answers.

"Sam, you told me the first day here that you wanted me to be honest with you. I don't think it's too much to ask the same of you. So I'm going to ask you a question and I want an honest answer."

"Absolutely, baby. What do you want to know?"

"Have you and Celine, been....have you two, you know, sort of...."

"Cat got your tongue?" she smiled.

"I feel like I've been brought into some sort of sexual intrigue. I'm having sex with both of you, and you've both watched me fuck the other, and....I'm watching you down by the pool, and...."

"Yes?"

"Are you guys screwing around with me?"

"No. We're not screwing around with you. We're just plain screwing you. And the honest answer is, yes, we're both attracted to you, but we're both attracted to one another as well. Certainly you can understand why," she said cocking her head and swinging her hip forward. Damn, she had a hot body. And the bathing suit did little to hide her most intimate curves.

"It's lonely up here on the mountain, and Celine and I have found ways to...while away the hours, you might say. I've been bisexual for years and Celine, well Celine is just discovering herself this summer, you might say. And you, well you just happened to show up at the perfect time. I'd say you're a pretty fucking lucky young man."

I couldn't argue with her there. She sauntered over to me and leaned against me, pressing her breasts against my bare torso and moving her pussy up against my thigh.

"And you figured this all out just as we were trying to figure out how to tell you about us. And, Jeremy, we have other plans for you," she grinned. "We were both wondering if you were man enough for both of us?"

She gave my cock a squeeze and it practically burst out of my jeans with her touch and her suggestion.

"So here is our plan. You will finish up here in the next day or so. You are busy this weekend with your band. On Monday I want you to come down to Boston to my place on Beacon Hill. I have a few carpentry projects for you to do while there. My husband is traveling all next week. I've made arrangements for Jolie to stay for a few days with her cousins on the North Shore. Celine will be coming with me to Boston. So you come down on Monday, do whatever little projects I cook up, and...."

She looked at me with a sultry stare and reached out to stroke my stiffening cock.

"You will have the two of us at your disposal. And believe me, we're able to have a lot of fun with no man around. But if one is lucky enough to be there, well he might just get very, very lucky," she grinned.

I couldn't believe my ears. I was a mere pawn in their game of seduction, but I was an eager one and counted my blessings.

"And Celine is okay with this?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"You might say it was her idea. She is a tiger, that young lady. Ooooh, I can't wait to get you both into my king size bed with silk sheets. Your big cock. Her big lips. Mmmmmm. I've got a big whirlpool tub. And lots of toys."

She leaned up and kissed me deeply.

"And don't forget your tools," she said as she sashayed out the door.

I went back to work. I licked my lips as I did my best to concentrate on the work at hand. My days on the compound were coming to an end. But a whole new drama would soon be unfolding in Boston.

gapster7
gapster7
1,700 Followers
12