Sam & Jenny Ch. 5

Story Info
Sam dares Jenny to expose herself in public.
2.6k words
4.36
70.6k
4
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 04/01/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5: Dinner and Dancin

Week four of our game and once again it was time for Jenny’s envelope. As she pulled out the game-board which held the envelopes, I noticed that the one for this week, titled “Dinner and Dancing” had been written in a slightly different pen color. I could tell it had been altered. We sat down and opened Jenny’s envelope:

Dinner and Dancing

RULES: You will take me to the country club for dinner and then take me dancing at Visions. You will dress in your black silk shirt and black slacks. Be prepared to dance the night away. And also be prepared to entertain our guests, Jeff and Kelly.

Now I know why it had been altered. Kelly is the girl that danced for Jenny at the Doll House on the first day of our game. Her stage name was Ginger and she had just moved to the ATL from Tampa. Jenny and her hit it off, literally, and Kelly had said that Jeff and I had many things in common. I wondered if this was going to be just a normal two couple night or if my suddenly “daring” wife had bigger plans. I could only hope for bigger plans. I asked Jenny, “what makes you think they will want to join us?” Jenny told me that Kelly and her had talked twice since that night at the strip club and that they had planned this for a week now, knowing that tonight was her night. Oh, they had talked had they? How come I’m always the last one to know?

I made the reservations for four at the country club, where we were members. It wasn’t as exclusive as Augusta National, but it was one of the best clubs in town. Or at least my monthly dues said so. I went upstairs and got ready. I polished by black shoes and put on my “chosen attire.” I looked in the mirror and was pleased by what I saw. Somedays you look better than others, and luckily this was one of those days. I had been running and working out more since the start of the game, and it was paying off. Jenny came down and looked stunning. She wore a tight black dress with thin spaghetti style straps on the shoulders. It had a great neckline that made her cleavage noticeable. The dress came down to just above her knee. It was a good length for her as it was appropriate for the club and for dancing. She completed the outfit with the new black pumps she had bought just last week at the Wild Pair. Yep, the same pair with the thick ankle strap and the 3 inch heel, that she teased the salesman for. “Remember that day?” I asked. Jenny said, “how could I forget. I was getting wet just putting them on. Do you like them?” “Like them,” I said. “I love them!”

We got in the car and Jenny read the directions to Jef and Kelly’s house. I was surprised that she had been given directions to their house, but I guess they felt very comfortable with each other. I had washed the Lexus and had it hand waxed. I had never met this Jeff guy, but I wanted to make sure we made a good impression, cause Kelly is hot!

We arrived at their house around 6:30 p.m. We both made our way up the walk and Jenny rang the doorbell. Jeff answered the door. He was a very handsome man. He was slightly taller than I and more muscular. He had brown hair and a distinct jaw line. I guessed his age to be 35 or 36. He was dressed in a white Ralph Lauren button down oxford and khaki pants.

He invited us in and offered us a drink. Jenny had a glass of wine and I had a Crown and Ginger, no pun intended. They had a lovely house and with the market being down, I could see why Kelly needed to dance. They had several paintings, which I know did not come from Pier 1. The family room was all white tile with a large black rug in the center. They had two white leather couches and a 60 inch television, which Jeff let us know was HDTV. It was a beautiful home.

As we settled onto one of the couches, Kelly came down the stairs. She looked stunning. She wore a red dress with a flared skirt that swayed as she moved. She had her hair down and it was longer than what I had imagined, since it had been up the first time we met her. She, like Jenny, was bra-less and her nipples were slightly hard through the stretchy material. She completed the outfit with a large diamond pendant and red heels.

“Hi guys!” Kelly shouted. She made her way over to our couch and we stood to great her. She hugged Jenny and gave me a kiss on the cheek. “What are we drinking?” she said. Jenny told her wine, and Kelly said, “Jeff will you make me a Citron and Seven?” Jeff left to make the drink and I sipped mine. Jenny and Kelly talked non-stop about their weeks. We sat for maybe another 15 minutes and then left to go to dinner.

The girls looked lovely and the club was crowded as usual on Saturday night. We ordered dinner and had a few more drinks. I learned that Jeff had wanted to join this club, but when the market turned, he decided to wait. He was a 10 handicap golfer and tried to play twice a week. He was very pleasant. I have to admit that I liked the guy and it was clear the girls got along. We continued small talk as we finished up a nice dinner. Jeff asked to pick up the tab, but told him dinner was on me, and that he could buy drinks at the dance club.

Visions was packed. The music was pumping and everyone seemed to be having fun, including us. We spent a little more than 2 hours dancing and talking. I really liked these people. They were open and they were fun. The music stayed fast all night long. We all danced and rotated partners often. I enjoyed dancing with Kelly and it didn’t bother me watching Jenny with Jeff. We took a breather and found that a group celebrating a 21st birthday had taken our table. In fact, as we looked around, the place had become extremely crowded and there was standing room only at the bar. Jeff said, “this is crazy.” Kelly yelled over the music, “why don’t we go back to our place and have a night cap. This place isn’t fun anymore.” Before I could answer Jenny said, “great, lets go!” We fought our way to the door and the valet brought up our car.

We arrived back at their place and Jeff poured us drinks. Kelly walked over and turned on the stereo and put in Madonna’s “Music” CD. The girls were buzzing pretty hard from the alcohol, and began to dance and sing. Jeff and I took our seats on opposite couches and watched the girls. They were both so sexy and they were having a blast. Kelly looked over at us and said, “come on boys. Don’t be party poopers.” Jeff told her he was fine and was enjoying the show. I nodded in agreement. Jenny teased back, “Oh, you boys think this is a show huh?” Jeff looked over at me and I responded with, Yep, and it’s a damn good show. But don’t expect us to pay for it, cause we paid all night. This show is free!” I looked back at Jeff. I realized I might have offended him, since I was referring to the strip club four weeks back. Jeff said, “yeah, and were not even getting a free money’s worth.” Nice addition, Jeff. The girls whispered something in each other’s ear, and then turned and headed for us. I knew we were either in trouble on in for a great night.

Kelly spoke first. “You boys have been very good to us tonight, so we are going to give back a little.” The two girls began to wiggle their hips and dance in rhythm. Kelly leaned over and kissed Jenny on the lips and I about passed out. There wasn’t any tongue, but I knew it was probably coming. Jenny looked over at me and laughed, as she new it had to have driven me wild. “I thought you might get a raise out of that,” Jenny said. I realized that I had a boner poking out and now everybody knew it. I was so embarrassed. I looked over at Jeff, I guess for sympathy and noticed he had a hard on too. He looked back and said, “dude, I have never seen my wife kiss a girl before…and I’ve tried.” Kelly heard him and said, “that was because you expected it. This is what happens when you don’t ask.” I wasn’t sure how Jenny was going to take all this and how far. She had never had any feeling towards women before either. Jenny spoke, “That’s right Sam. You boys think we will just make all your fantasies happen, just because. It has to be for us as well.” I guess she told me, but I didn’t care. I was still getting what I wanted.

Kelly turned her back to Jenny and Jenny softly kissed her neck and slowly slipped the top of Kelly’s dress over her breasts. Kelly continued to sway with the music as Jenny cupped Kelly’s sweet tits. The two separated and Kelly wiggled out of her red dress, leaving her in just a red thong and red heels. She then turned back towards Jenny and gave her a light tongue kiss out side of her lips. This was hot! Kelly then slipped her fingers under Jenny’s straps and slid the dress down to her waist. I would have never expected my wife to show her body to another person, but then again, maybe she loosened up from my dare day. Kelly started moving her mouth down Jenny’s body and took her nipple in her teeth and then swirled it with her tongue. Jenny just dropped her head back and let go. Kelly continued to work her breasts and then kissed Jenny’s belly button as she pulled the dress to the floor. Jenny was now in just a black thong and her black heels. The two girls continued to dance and softly kiss when they whispered again. Now what were we in for?

I took a long sip of my Crown and shifted in my seat a little. Kelly put her hand in the air and Jenny took it and the girls switched places. Jenny was now right in front of Jeff and Kelly in front of me. Kelly put one knee on the right side of me on the couch and then swung her other leg on the couch as well. She was now straddling me and tossing her hair from side to side. Jenny had done the same with Jeff, but was rubbing her breasts in his face. I found myself unsure, when Kelly whispered, “It was ok for me to dance for you and your wife, so why shouldn’t it be fair for Jenny to dance for Jeff?” I wanted to tell her why, but the ecstasy of the moment caused me to give in. Kelly pushed forward and I took her tit in my mouth and sucked. My hard on felt like it was going to break right through the pants material and Kelly began to grind on my groin. I glanced over at Jenny and she was in a full open mouth kiss with Jeff as he rubbed his hands over her bare ass. Jenny gave me a big kiss and then leaned over to Jenny. The two started kissing each other, all the while grinding on our hips. I wanted to pull out my dick so badly, and shove it in Kelly. All of a sudden the girls got up and switched places again.

Kelly got on her knees and unbuckled Jeff’s belt. She then unbuttoned his pants and pulled his khaki’s to his knees. Jenny was now on her knees in my lap and was watching the same show I was. Jeff kicked off his pants and Kelly pulled down his boxers exposing his rock hard cock. It was big! Not giant size, but a good inch longer than mine and maybe as much wider. Jenny and I looked on in awe as Kelly took her husband’s shaft into her mouth. She ran her mouth up and down the top half, while stroking the bottom half. She was really working it, when she looked over and saw that we were just watching her work. “Hey!” Kelly said. “This isn’t the Jeff and Kelly show…don’t be shy Jenny or I’m going to reach over and free the racing dick myself.”

Jenny grabbed my pants and about yanked them off. She pulled down my silk boxers and swallowed my dick. It felt so incredible! I only hoped I could last, because it felt so good. Jenny sucked me like she had never sucked me before. I watched her work up and down on my cock and also watched as Kelly stroked Jeff and teased the tip of his dick. Jenny was so horny, I think she briefly forgot where she was. Se stood up in front of me, turned her back and snapped off her thong. She backed onto my lap and slowly inserted my cock in her pussy, reverse cowgirl style. It went in fairly easy as she was dripping wet. Jenny let out a loud moan, which caught the attention of Jeff and Kelly.

Kelly proceeded to get up and strip off her thong as well. She grabbed Jeff and led him down to the black furry rug in front of where we were sitting. She got down on all fours and made her way to Jenny’s clean, shaven pussy. Kelly began to lick Jenny’s clit. Jenny threw her head back on my shoulder and began breathing very heavy. I could feel Kelly’s tongue as well as Jenny continued to ride up and down my shaft. Jeff got behind Kelly and mounted her doggy style. Jenny leaned forward slightly and I watched as Jeff plowed Kelly from behind. I couldn’t take anymore and I pulled Jenny off me screaming that I was going to come. Jenny fell to her side on the couch in exhaustion. Kelly took advantage and grabbed my dick and stroked me until I exploded onto my stomach and her palm. Jeff wasn’t able to take much more either and blew his wad onto Kelly’s ass. They both passed out as well.

Twenty minutes went by and we all cleaned up and got dressed. Kelly felt a little nervous and said, “no regrets, right?” Jenny said, “that was incredible. You guys are awesome. We need to do this again soon.” I was happy as well. I watch two gorgeous women dance. I saw my wife kiss another women, and another man. I watch another couple fuck, while I fucked my wife, who was getting her pussy licked by a chick. Add the topping of Kelly jerking me off till I blew cum and this was the night of nights. Now how would I top it?

To Be Continued...