Sam & Jenny Ch. 6

Story Info
Sam watches Jenny pick up a stranger.
3.5k words
4.4
85.9k
12
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 04/01/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6: Passing the Bar

Jenny and I took about two weeks off to recover from our recent exploits. Jenny’s period cam, which cost us a week and then I had been busy with work the next weekend. We both had reflected on what had transpired over the last five weeks and both agreed that it was fun and that we would do it again. Jenny had became more confident in herself. She was more passionate about everything, including sex.

She had continued to be friends with Kelly. They had lunch several times and talked on the phone nearly every night. She didn’t wait for me to ask and told me that no they didn’t have sex. She said they both felt it was something they would do with their husbands around only. Jenny admitted she was very attracted to Kelly, but as the last encounter proved, she needed dick! She talked with me openly about her stripping for Jeff and their kiss. I told her it turned me on seeing her with another man and that as long as she loved me and it was just the moment and sex, I didn’t care- in fact I enjoyed it. She told me she would never cheat on me and I agreed the same.

Once she realized I was comfortable with what happened, she admitted that she became dripping wet dancing with Jeff and kissing him. She told me she wanted to have him inside her so bad at the time and that if Kelly hadn’t switched, she may have not resisted had he pushed the situation. I smiled and told her, I wanted to fuck Kelly really bad at the same time and that had that happened, I probably wouldn’t have noticed or even cared. She laughed and said; "I know what you mean. I love you Sam."

"I love you too, Jenny"

As we prepared for my game entitled "Passing the Bar", I decided to push everything a little further and re-wrote my game. I told Jenny that we were moving this game to Friday evening. I didn’t feel guilty about it since Jenny had changed hers last week. The original premise of this game was for Jenny to go to a bar, where I would already be at and I would try pick her up. With all that has developed lately, I felt that was a little boring and decided to spice it up a little.

We gathered on the couch as usual, and Jenny opened my envelope and read the rules:

Passing the Bar

RULES: The purpose of this game is to see how you pass at the bar. You will get ready and leave for the bar in the Marriott Buckhead. You will sit at the bar and order a drink. You are single, staying at the hotel because you are in town for a conference. You are looking for love this Friday night. I will enter the bar 30 minutes later and also sit at the bar. The goal is to see if anyone can pick you up. It must be someone, whom if you were single, you would want to take home. If nobody fits that bill, than I will meet you upstairs.

ATTIRE: You will dress like you just got off of work, but with an added sex appeal. You will wear you pink business suit with your white sheer silk top and no bra. You will wear your pink jacket over the top, with a matching pink suit skirt. You will wear white thigh highs with pink heels. You will not be allowed to wear panties! Wear your hair up and add a little extra perfume and light pink lipstick.

DETAILS: Here is your key to room 514. I have one as well. I will bring you nightwear and other items for the next morning. I will also supply a bottle of wine. If you meet Mr. Rightnow, bring him back to the room. I will be in the closet and will be there for you, whenever you need it. It is up to you how far you want to take it. I will support whatever you choose and have fun! I’ll keep you safe! This is part of my voyeur fantasy.

Jenny looked at me and said, "are you sure about this? There are a lot of guys who go there after work and they are looking for action." I told her as long as her body told her to go for it, I was sure. She said as she left to change, "be careful what you wish for, but remember I love you!"

"We’ll see my sweet. I love you too," I said.

Jenny came down and looked ravishing. With her jacket open you could plainly see her breasts and nipples. When she sat, you could vaguely see the tops of her thigh highs. I wanted to take her right then and there. She got in the car and said, "see ya soon!" Jenny drove off and I looked at the clock. It was 5:30. If she took the back roads, she would be there in 20 minutes. That gave plenty of time for the business crowd to get off of work and file into the bar. It also gave me time to gather up some goodies.

I went upstairs and dressed myself. I decided to go with a business look as well. I put on my navy suit and gathered clothes for tomorrow. I grabbed some of Jenny’s things as well. I packed her robe and even a teddy. I grabbed her toiletry bag and made sure it had her toothbrush and toothpaste. I then set out to add some things to make it interesting. I grabbed both of our MiniDV camcorders. I had gotten a new one by winning a golf tournament and it was very small and the quality was outstanding. I went into Jenny’s closet and found her toy box. I pulled out the pink vibrator, a clear 8-inch dildo, and the new hot pink anal beads I had bought for her, but had never used. I also threw in the motion lotion, just in case. Once I got it all packed up, I jumped in the car and headed off to the Marriott.

I arrived at the Marriott in less than 20 minutes. I think I broke a few speeding laws along the way. I bypassed the bar, but did glance inside the window. I didn’t see Jenny, but the place was fairly full. I went up to the room and set things up. I put a bottle of wine from home on the dresser and hung up our clothes. I reached into the bag and pulled out a very small velvet bag. I set the bag next to the wine and pulled it open. I filled the bag with the vibrator and the beads. I made sure that whoever grabbed the wine, would not miss the toys. I then went back to the bed and pulled the covers down half way. I then put the dildo under one of the pillows. I pulled out our original digital camcorder and set it on the other side of the wine. I knew that if either one of them grabbed the wine, they would grab the toys and the camera as well. If Jenny came up alone than I would use them. It was a win-win situation.

With everything set, I headed back down to the bar. I walked in and spotted Jenny at the bar with her back to me. She was talking with a young man in his late twenties, who seemed attractive. I was lucky enough to find a seat opposite Jenny, but not in direct view of her. I wanted to be able to see her, but I didn’t want her feeling uncomfortable with me right there. The margarita machine proved to be nice cover. I ordered a Crown and Ginger and took in the sites. I glanced at my watch to see how long see had been in the bar and it read 6:45 p.m.

I wasn’t sure how long the young man, whose name I did overhear was Tom, had been talking to Jenny. Nor was I sure how many drinks she had had. Jenny was drinking wine and it usually only takes her three glasses to get drunk. I could only guess that she was finishing glass two. Tom ordered her another and Jenny said thanks and offered a cheers. They continued to talk about lord knows what. The bar had started to thin out, as the married men ventured back out on the highway, now that rush hour traffic had cleared.

Tom asked Jenny if she wanted to dance as a new crowd of people starting coming into the bar. They asked the bartender, whose name was Antoine, to save their chairs. The Jamaican said, "absolutely, Mon. Go have fun!" I started into my second Crown and watched my wife dancing with this stranger. I should have been surprised by what I was feeling, but the truth was I liked it and it turned me on. They danced two songs and returned to the bar. They were both giggling and obviously having fun. I wondered to myself if Jenny remembered that I was supposed to be there. Maybe she saw me when I walked around the bar.

The two had heated up on the dance floor and both Tom and Jenny removed their coats. The lighting had changed somewhat and it was hard to tell if Jenny’s nipples could be seen thru the sheer fabric of the blouse. I had seen her in it many times before and was sure that at least Tom and Antoine had no problem eyeing her bare breasts. The music was very good and I found myself tapping along to the music. I had a good conversation with Antoine. He was a big Braves fan and we discussed this year’s squad. He poured me another drink and said, "Ya Mon, this one’s on me. Go Braves!" I responded with Go Braves and sipped my drink. Antoine leaned over and said, "You should check out the nipples on the blonde across the bar. They could cut glass." I glanced over at Jenny and laughed at him and said, "she is hot." He leaned over again and said, "yep, and she’s gonna get fucked too. This guy is really laying on the smooth groove."

"Well, he’s a lucky guy!" I said. Antoine smiled and went back to work serving the bar.

A slow song came over the speakers and Tom pulled Jenny to the dance floor. I repositioned slightly to get a better view. Jenny was being held very tight by Tom and he was running his hands all over her ass. She responded by grabbing his buns. With that bit of acceptance, Tom made his move. He leaned his mouth into Jenny and kissed her. Jenny didn’t pull away and actually opened her lips accepting his tongue. They shared a brief kiss and when the music sped up, returned to dancing. Jenny turned her back to him and playfully rubbed her ass against his groin. I couldn’t see it but he had to have a hard on. Since they were in a corner, Tom got bold and ran his hands across her tits and down her legs. Jenny turned quickly at this, most likely out of embarrassment. They danced to the song and smiled at each other. Tom spun Jenny and when he caught her back, held her close. Jenny began to run his groin and now I know he had a boner. He leaned in and they kissed again and Jenny grabbed his hand and headed for the bar. She said something to Tom, and Tom asked Antoine for the check. I slapped $20 on the bar and thanked Antoine. As I stood up, Jenny saw me and gave me a wink. I winked back and headed up to the room and to my seat in the closet.

I got to the room and made sure everything was just right. I opened the closet doors and prepared my location. I wasn’t just going to stand in a closet and watch, but I was going to be comfortable in the closet and watch. I had a chair and a flask, which had ice cold Crown and Ginger mixed in it. I also had my trusty Mini DV and despite the tight shutters on the closet door, could zoom in and get a perfect view. I wasn’t in the closet for more than 10 minutes when the door to the room opened up.

Jenny led Tom into the room by his tie and threw him on the bed. She then jumped on top of him and started kissing him passionately. She managed to work off his shirt and tie. Tom had kicked off his shoes and pulled off his socks. Jenny spotted the wine on the counter and asked Tom to go grab it and two glasses. She then said, "screw the glasses, we’ll drink from the bottle!"

Jenny got off of Tom and stood up. She unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. She then pulled the blouse over her head and threw it across the room. Tom sat up and got a full view of Jenny, buck-ass naked, in just her white thigh highs and pink high heels. He seemed stunned, as he looked over her tanned body with 34 C perfect saline tits and her smoothly shaven pussy. "You have a shaved bush. That is so hot!" Tom said as he stood to get the wine. He then turned and said, "I like the heels. Don’t take them off." A man after my own heart!

Tom went up to the dresser to grab the wine and Jenny laid on the bed, slightly spread. From my position in the closet, I could see her pussy lips were swollen. Jenny was "horned" up and began to rub herself. Tom was taking off his pants, underwear and tee shirt, and had not made it to the wine yet. His back was to Jenny and she was starting to work her pussy pretty good. She ran her hands up her body and began to caress her breasts and pinch her nipples. She was now widely spread.

Tom finally got naked. He fumbled with the clothes like he was nervous, which I’m sure he was. His cock wasn’t as big as mine was, but he wasn’t small either. He had a good build and was about my height. He grabbed the wine and noticed the bag and camera. He smiled and grabbed the camera with is right hand by the palm strap. He then grabbed the bag with his right fingers and snatched up the wine with is left. He turned back to the bed, and caught Jenny working herself over. He sat the wine down on the counter and pulled out the vibrator. Jenny looked shocked when she saw it. "You are so hot and kinky. I want to tape you using your toy!" Jenny said, "No, come on. I don’t need that." Tom replied, "come on baby, please." Jenny grabbed the pink vibrator and turned it on. She rubbed it along her clit and dipped it into her gash. Tom swigged the wine and jerked off. He zoomed in and out with the camcorder capturing Jenny playing with herself. Tom told her to drive it in deeper and Jenny obeyed. She slid the toy in and out and began to pant softly. Tom then told her to suck on the vibrator. Jenny lifted it up to her mouth and ran circles around the tip with her tongue and then sucked the vibrator to the core. Tom exclaimed, "that is so hot! Does it taste good?" Jenny told him, "yes, but not as good as your cock will taste."

Jenny sat up and threw her legs on each side of Tom as he stood at the foot of the bed. Tom dropped the camera lens down and saw Jenny take his dick in her mouth on the 3.5" screen. She sucked his dick and Tom trembled slightly with the camera, or was that me with mine. I could capture everything with the super zoom and quality of the camera. I found myself pulling on my dick, but I tried to stay quiet. Tom put the camera down on the table and I noticed that he adjusted it to capture the bed.

He threw the beads on the bed and pushed Jenny back down, flat on her back. He positioned his head between her legs and began to eat her sweet shaved pussy. Jenny fondled her tits and moaned softly. She reached down and spread her lips as he continued to lick her twat. He pushed her legs up and began to eat her ass. He tongued her anus and pushed it in her hole. Jenny squirmed in passion. Tom pulled his head back and pushed Jenny’s knees up further, exposing more of her ass. He rubbed her hole with his finger and then wiggled it into her anus. He lightly fingered her ass and then pulled it out. I couldn’t believe my wife was letting a stranger do something to her, I had done only once. And that was just three weeks ago!

Tom must of felt she was primed. He reached down and began to stuff the hot pink anal beads into her ass. Jenny moaned louder now and begged Tom to fuck her. Tom took her legs over his shoulders and licked her thigh highs. He positioned himself and drove his dick into her. Jenny whimpered. Tom dropped her legs to his side and continued to fuck her. They’re tongues darting in and out of their mouths. The room began to smell like sex.

Tom pulled his dick out and rolled Jenny over on her hands and knees. They were positioned across the bed width-wise with Tom nearest the headboard. He began to fuck my wife doggie style and used the headboard for leverage. His hand slipped off the board and under the pillow. He found the dildo and grabbed it. He sat it on the pillow and returned to fucking my wife. Tom made four or five more pumps and began to remove the beads. "Oh God, yes," Jenny cried out. Tom slowly popped each one of the five beads out of her anus. The last one came out and Jenny’s ass puckered for more. "Fuck me in the ass Tommy!" she whimpered. Tom responded by telling her, he’d found her other friend. Jenny, caught up in the moment, asked "what friend?"

"Your clear dildo, baby. And it’s huge!" He pushed the dong in her ass and Jenny let out a passionate yelp. Tom continued to fuck her in the pussy and ram the dildo in her ass. Jenny moaned loudly and Tom’s pumping increased. He pulled the dildo out of her ass and removed his dick from her pussy. Jenny rolled over and Tom once again grabbed her legs and pushed her knees towards her stomach. He then reach down and shoved his cock into her ass. He fucked Jenny missionary style in her ass for maybe a minute. The tightness of her only once fucked anus took it’s toll on him and her pulled out of her ass screaming, "I want to cum in your mouth!" Jenny sat up as his dick made it’s way to her lips. It was within inches of her open mouth, when it exploded, sending cum in her mouth and on her face. This guy seemed to cum forever and coated Jenny’s face.

Tom rolled over and gasp for air. Jenny got up and headed for the bathroom. To my surprise, Tom gathered his clothes and quickly put them on. He wasted little time in hurrying out the door, as if he wanted to get out while the getting was still good. I emerged from the closet and went to over to the bed-stand where I hit stop on the recorder. Jenny came out of the bathroom dazed from the night. She smiled when she saw me and said, "did you scare him off." I told her yes, wanting her to think I was protecting, as I had said I would. "That was wild, " she said. "What’s with the toys?" she asked. "I thought it would make it more interesting," I responded. She nodded and rolled her eyes and slipped into bed. I joined her and gave her a kiss on her freshly brushed teeth.

"Was that worth it?" she asked. "Did it turn you on seeing me with another man?"

I said, "It was incredible. Yes it turned me on. And you?"

"I loved it!" she said and smiled. I wanted to make sure she was still mine. "Promise me you won’t do that ever without me being part of it."

"Oh honey. I love you! I did it for you and I wouldn’t want to be with anyone else, unless it was your wishes or part of the game." The game..yes, the game.