Sam Gets Married

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,454 Followers

"What about you Mr. R." she'd start, "Just who are you sleeping with these days?" And after seeing my lack of response would probe deeper, "What about that big girl I saw you with last week at the mall? Are you screwing her?"

"Now, now girls, that's my business."

"She's too fat for you anyway Mr. R," interjected Naomi, and laughing added, "And I don't think she'd make a good mother for little Sam here."

Another day as Barbara lay on her stomach, topless and only wearing a string thong; she turned and sulkily asked me to oil her. "I don't want to burn my little bum, Mr. R, could you?….."

As I slowly moved my hands over her taut cheeks, I hooked my fingers under the thong and said, "I better get this off too, you'll look so much better for Don without these little white lines."

At first I felt her tense, but then she lifted her hips slightly, allowing me to slip the tiny piece of material completely off her.

"Dadddy! Daddy, what are you doing," Sam protested, but I immeadiately saw that both Naomi and she wanted an excuse to be naked in front of me. They watched transfixed as my hand slipped along her crack, and then after lightly caressing her anus disappeared slowly under her. Barb spread her legs wider and lifted her hips upward as my fingers moved through her thin blond hairs and momentarily penetrated her pussy, a gasp of pleasure her only sound.

Turning, I asked the curly haired redhead, "Naomi, would you like some oil too?" while watching her freckle, covered breasts jiggle as she shuffled her rear end on the seat.

I took her small shy nod for an OK and started on her shoulders, letting my fingers dance down and under her rapidly aroused breasts. 'Ooohh' and then another 'oooh' escaped from the beauties lips as I tweaked each of her fat nipples. She was wearing just a small Brazilian bottom and when I moved my hands to it she eagerly lifted her hips, and grinned shyly as I bared her red, curly bush to view.

"Oh don't you love those Irish girls with their flaming hair and their green eyes," I intoned reverently, "And those lovely pink lips peeking out from their hairy protection…."

"Daddy, I don't think Naomi needs lotion there!" Sam complained again.

"Oh Naomi's such a little slut Sam," encouraged Babs. "Mr. R, you better watch out, she's a bad girl, our Naomi," she finished laughing. But neither Sam's nor Barb's eyes left my fingers as they moved lightly through her bush.

"And you my lovely daughter," I said, turning to face Sam with oil on my hands and a grin on my face.

Uncertain at first, the little minx giggled nervously as she pushed her bottom off, watching me as I took in her dark, neatly trimmed triangle. "And who gets to shave down here," I demanded, an outraged father, while my left hand immediately cupped her mound.

"It's Jimmy's job," answered Barbara, an evil grin on her face, "He gets really excited after wielding the razor, doesn't he Sammy?"

I could feel Sam trembling as my finger traced her little slit, just lightly penetrating as I moved it from bottom to top and when she answered Barb brusquely with a, "You bitch," we all caught the little pant in her voice.

They couldn't convince me to strip that day, but from then on they were always totally nude when around the pool and got more shameless each day, wantonly spreading their legs whenever I looked their way, almost daring me to touch them.

One day Naomi told me they were planning a shower for Sam and wanted me to come.

"But showers are just for girls," I protested.

"But we need a stripper for the show," Barbara said laughing, and throwing a mesh, skin colored thong at me added, "We thought you could start the evening wearing this. Oh, by the way, I got you the large size Mr. R, Sam told us you've got a very large dohickey."

It seemed Sam had recounted to her friends the story of the morning she visited me in bed so grinning at her, I replied, "I'm not so sure my virginal daughter had seen one before, let alone be able to compare them."

"Ha, ha, ha Daddy, yoooou're so funny," Sam said as her two friends shrieked in glee.

A couple of days later, just three days before the wedding, I excited the house with just a towel around my waist, the mesh thong my only other covering. I walked past the girls and as I approached the edge of the pool I dropped the towel, gave them a couple of hip thrusts, and dove in. Surfacing I could hear the shouts from the girls as they rapidly approached the edge.

"You wore it," shrieked Naomi, and as I climbed slowly up the stairs I could feel six eyes boring through the thin covering. They fought to dry me off as I walked towards the loungers and once sitting they all tried to join me on the chair.

"I think we better apply some lotion to Mr. R," Barbara said, "We certainly don't want his little penis burned. Let me just ease your thong off sir, it'll be ruined if we don't dry it."

At least five hands grasped the material and it was torn into three pieces before it reached my knees. "God," cried Naomi, "Its naked…..I mean completely shaven……oh fuck……oh shit sir, excuse my language," the girl finished lamely, one of her hands lightly supporting my prick.

"Jesus, it's not even hard and look at it. I don't think Sam was lying to us when she described your size sir," gasped Barb.

"Well Daddy, who shaved you anyway?" Sam asked petulantly, as all three girls kept staring, their hands inching forward involuntarily.

"I have a little friend that helps me sometimes," I admitted sheepishly.

"Oh God, please, its not that old, ex-hippy, yoga chick that comes around is it?" Sam demanded. Before I could answer Sam yelled as she noticed two hands busy in my lap, "Naomi, what are you doing with my Daddy's penis?"

Caught red handed so to speak, she responded huffily, "Well I just wanted to see how big it really was."

"You slut!" both Babs and Sam spat out at their friend.

"Alright, alright girls, stop arguing!" I insisted loudly. "Just look, but absolutely no touching," I told them. Already awakening, the beast slowly began to fill, stretching and widening relentlessly as they watched raptly. As he finally stood erect, the three girls, who had moved closer as he rose, were now just inches from his pulsating thick body, and their little pink tongues were quivering as they licked their lips in anticipation.

As they watched I stroked him, but surreptitiously slid a hand between Sam's thighs as she knelt beside me and let her feel my fingers deep inside her as my sperm exploded up and out from my shaft. I directed thick creamy streams onto each of the girls as they watched immobile. Quickly I got up, and claiming an urgent business meeting, walked away.

Once inside the house I looked back and could see all of them licking my rich cum off each others bodies, hungrily tasting the meal I had left them. As they started to talk excitedly among themselves I chuckled, knowing they were plotting my final seduction.

We had one other afternoon together before the wedding, an afternoon we all spent naked, our shyness gone, and all three of the girls made sure they grabbed me as often as possible as we splashed happily in the water.

The night before the wedding arrived and, after the wedding rehearsal and a large family dinner, Sam and I finally got home about eleven, collapsing together on a sofa in my bedroom. As we hugged each other I finally asked, "Do you need anything honey? Is there anything Daddy can do for his little princess?"

"Oh Daddy, I love you so much. Oh, God I'm excited,….maybe even a little nervous. You've been so good to me, I owe you so much."

"You don't need any advice about men? About your duties in the bedroom?" I asked grinning; trying to lighten the maudlin mood I was afraid we both might fall into.

"I think I'll manage Daddy. It's like….uh… the woman lies on her back…… spreads her legs….. and moans when the man puts his little thingy in……wiggles her ass a bit…….is that about it?" she asked laughing.

Laughing at her answer, I asked, a catch in my voice, "Can I tell you a last bedtime story tonight and tuck in my little darling one last time?"

Smiling broadly, she remembered, "Oh Daddy, I loved your stories when I was little, when you'd come in and tell me about the beautiful princess, and hold me in your arms until I fell asleep. And then I'd wake up in the middle of the night and not finding you would rush into your room and slip in next to you……. Gosh Daddy, why did you ever stop that?"

"You grew up sweetie. You got to be about eleven and decided you didn't want to hear about the little princess."

"Will you tell me one tonight Daddy, please?"

"Yes. You go get ready for bed, I'm going to have a shower and then I'll join you."

"I want to sleep in your bed tonight Daddy, just like when I was a little girl. I want to hear a lovely story and then wake in my Daddy's arms, his big body keeping me warm."

Kissing her lightly on her brow, I answered, "OK, go brush your teeth and get ready."

When I came out of the washroom ten minutes later, even though the room was only lit dimly by one covered lamp, I could see Sam in the middle of the bed, and although half under the sheet, I couldn't help but see she was naked. Dropping the towel to the floor I slipped under the sheet and lay on my side facing her. She quickly moved to me and as I started my story I could feel her every curve mold into my body.

"The kind King was very happy that day as he knew that his beautiful daughter, the exalted Princess Samantha was soon to be married…"

"What did she look like Daddy, was she pretty?" the little girl in Sam asked, just as she had twelve years ago. Each word she spoke released a little puff of breath over my chest, an erotic tickle of air that sent tingles through my body.

"She looked just like you sweetie, with lovely, silky, black hair tumbling down her back and smiling dark eyes and the most delectable lips….."

"Did she ever kiss the King with her lips Daddy," she asked as she took one of my nipples between her lips and nipped it with her teeth before sucking hungrily at it.

"The King loved his little Princess and of course wanted to kiss her and touch her," I whispered as my hands trailed down her back. "But he didn't want to hurt her before she went to live with the Handsome Prince……..Oh Jesus, honey," I gasped as I felt the nails of one of her hands scrape up my shaft.

"I think the Princess loves the King so much Daddy that she wants to show him her love before she leaves, I think she wants to feel him deep inside her," she said as shifting her legs she moved so that my now firmly grasped shaft was rubbing along her wet slit.

"The Kings wanted to make love to the lovely Princess before she left him forever, but he was afraid of hurting her," I moaned as she drew half of my length into her hot furnace.

"I think its time for the Princess to have a King in her," she said giggling, and after first pushing me over on my back, impaled herself fully, sighing deeply as I forced her wide. I let her ride me at her own pace, knowing she had never been stretched so wide or filled so completely.

After pulling her head to mine and kissing her deeply, I let my hands move on her, one fondling her heavy breasts and nipples as the other explored the curves of her hip and ass. As she rose off me and then fell back onto me at an increasingly fast pace, I could feel her juices flowing around my cock, trying to lubricate the big piston that was drawing increasingly loud grunts from the young Princess. As I felt the first tremors of our orgasms radiate outwards, I inserted a finger into her tight rear hole, forcing the two of us even closer together as my sperm flooded into her.

"Oh fuck Daddy, oh fuck,……I think the big King overfilled his little Princess, oh God…..I don't think the little Princess ever guessed it would be so big, that it would feel like that…."

Still hard within her, our juices completely lubricating her, I turned her on her back and after moving her legs onto my shoulders, I started to relentlessly drive into my daughter, letting her feel all of me deeply with each long, hard stroke.

"Daaaaddy, oh DADDDY,……..uuunnnh …………..uuuuuunnnh …………….. Unnhhh……………. Uuunnnnhhh…………….uuuunnnnnn………," she wailed, each guttural moan a response to my cock stuffing her completely.

Wrapping her legs around my waist while her nails moved painfully across my back her second orgasm was accompanied by little cries and yips from her, wild demands of "Fuck me Daddy, fuck me, …….fill me, your big fat cock Daddy,……. oh yes fuck little Sam, fill my cunt Daddy,……..Oh shit fill my cunt with your seed,………oh sweet Jesus yeeeeeeeessssssssss………," she howled as I drenched her insides for the second time.

Afterwards, we lay quietly together, neither of us able or willing to express our feelings, our sighs and panting breath seeming to fill the room with noise. Twice more we coupled, each one ending in a crescendo of sound and a flood of our juices. I fell asleep finally, caressing my lovely daughter's hair as she lapped at my soft penis.

We awoke early the next morning, the sun was just peeking over the horizon as we untangled our bodies. "It's a sunny day Princess," I finally said, gently kissing her puffed lips.

"I'm glad I'll be wearing a veil," she said smiling, "I must look a mess."

"You're the most beautiful Princess in the world honey," I whispered.

"I guess we better get up," she sighed, "I've got a million things to do……."

"C'mon," I said, leading her toward the shower, "I'll soap your back; we want you clean for the big day."

Our soapy lathering ended with me lifting her off the floor; her ass cradled in my hands as I filled her again, her ecstatic cries softened by the water raining down on us.

We had dressed and breakfasted by the time Barbara and Naomi arrived, coming to pick up Sam on their way to the hairdressers.

Before leaving she hugged and kissed me, and whispered in my ear, "I think the beautiful Princess, in fact I'm sure Princess Samantha will always want to visit the big King and have him tell her a goodnight story. Do you think the King will want to tell the Princess any more stories Daddy?" she asked, her hot tongue probing into my ear wetly before she turned away smiling…………………..……

……………..………As I sat remembering last night, aware of Barb and Naomi across from me, I wondered how we'd all work it out, whether I could somehow please these three girls I loved…

"Earth to Mister Ross, Earth to Mister Ross, helloooo!"

For the second time that night, Barb had had to bring be back to consciousness, but as soon as I saw the two smiling angels I smiled, and putting an arm around each said, "C'mon girls, lets go home and fuck."

They attacked me as soon as we got home, struggling to tear my clothes off my back as we moved up the stairs. Impatient with their wild grappling, I grabbed each of them and threw them shrieking over my shoulders. After throwing them down on my king size bed, I stripped quickly and as I approached them I could see the voracious hunger in both their eyes. "Show me your pussies," I growled, brandishing my big cock like a club, and leapt among them.

Their beautiful gowns discarded like rags, for minutes we rolled wildly over the bed, our naked limbs curled impossibly around the other, our tongues and hands roving relentlessly. Urgently, I grabbed Babs, I knew I couldn't wait any longer to penetrate a hot cunt, but was stopped by Naomi saying, "Me first Mr. R, please, please fuck me first!"

Without a thought I pushed her on her back and pulling her knees apart roughly, fell on her, penetrating her in one smashing thrust.

"OOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW, ……..ooooohhhh nooooooo……..," Naomi roared, a howl of pain echoing through the room.

Immediately I knew the cause, "My God Naomi, you're a virgin, shit, why didn't you say anything?" I demanded, pulling backwards from her centre.

"No Mr. R, don't stop," Naomi groaned, wrapping her legs around my back, not letting me withdraw.

"What, she's no virgin, are you two crazy?" Babs interjected. "Christ she's had sex with lots of guys Mr. R." But as she looked she saw the trickle of blood slide from Naomi, dripping slowly over my balls onto the sheets. "But," she babbled, clearly unbelieving, "you told us you had……"

"Shut up Babs, I'll explain la……..aaaaaahhh…..later, please Mr. R, fuck me, fuck your little Naomi……….oohhhh shit……," she finished as another deep thrust pinned her to the bed.

I knew I had hurt her, knew that I hadn't prepared her properly for my huge prick but still pounded on; knowing only the release of my sperm deep within her would satisfy her. It was only on the last few of my strokes that I felt her respond, her hips rising to meet me as little cries of pleasure started to mix in with her groans of protest. Finally coming, each spasm that started deep inside me delivered my rich, creamy seed to her welcoming cunt and I knew without the slightest doubt that I was delivering my baby into Naomi's welcoming womb.

Even Babs was struck almost dumb as Naomi and I lay panting, her only sounds, "But…….but you said……..but we all thought…….,"

Leaning over me Naomi took Barbara's head in her hands and kissed her friend deeply. "I love you Barb, so much, gosh, both you and Sam, but I didn't want to tell you."

"But what about Bobby, or Dick, and Johnny?" asked the still confused blond.

"I lied, I was waiting."

"For what Naomi, for what? Christ, wait til Sam hears about this…….Oh shit, I can't even tell her about this, she's on her fucking honeymoon."

"I was waiting for Mr. R. I wanted him to be my first, I always did, ever since I was sixteen," she admitted proudly. "It's always been you Mr. R."

"I'm glad sweetie," I said, as I gently caressed her, "And I promise that next time you're going to enjoy it more."

"I don't think I can tonight Sir, I'm pretty sore, but if…"

"On no Naomi, not tonight sweetie. We're going to let you heal up and then you and I are going to spend a night together so good, so long, so"

"What about me," interrupted Barb, a whine in her voice, "Doesn't anyone care about little old me?"

"Don't you worry, my little Barb, ever since you flashed your pink slit at me by the pool I've been planning on filling it." Moving between her legs, my mouth just inches from her already distended lower lips, I added, "First my sweet little Babs, I'm going to eat you out until you're squealing in delight, writhing in ecstasy under my tongue, and then I'm going to put the biggest prick you've ever dreamed of in you and fuck you until your screams are bouncing off the walls," I finished.

"Promises, promises," the sly vixen challenged, but I could see the anticipation in her eyes and I felt a huge tremor spasm through her body the second my tongue touched her blood filled clitoris. There's something about a blond pussy, it always seems to look better and taste better than any other and I delighted in her, slowly bringing her to orgasm with my mouth.

As I had guessed, Barbara was a noisy lover, and I could anticipate every of her needs just by listening to her sounds. As I heard her yips of pleasure turn to the deep guttural groans of an approaching orgasm, I moved up her body, and holding her wrists firmly above her head, I thrust fully into her wet sheath as my tongue curled into her mouth.

It only took three profound pumps of my penis to free the first spasms of what I knew would be many orgasms for Barb that night; I was maddened by an incredible lust, a lust I knew I had been ignited by my baby's marriage and my taking of the virgin innocent. I was like an insatiable bull for the next hour, rutting again and again in Barbara's hot hole, drenching her insides with my sperm.

Finally we separated and we all lay back in the bed, my arms curled reassuringly around each girl. "Is that normal sir?" Naomi asked shyly, "I didn't know…. I mean when you and Sam talked about it Babs…..I didn't understand….I mean"

scouries
scouries
10,454 Followers