Sam Ireson Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister eases up. I guess she really likes this friend. Hah, enough to watch porn with I suppose! We make the drinks and head over to the gameroom. She heads back to her room to change while I head back down and zap the popcorn. On my way back up to the gameroom I hear them giggling. I can't resist the chance of missing something juicy so I quietly move over in front of her room and listen.

"He's so cute. I mean, I don't want to do anything serious anytime too soon, but I would totally make out with him. If he's lucky, he could definitely run a few bases."

"Hey, that's my bro! You enjoy yourself, but I don't want details. Just a little too weird!"

"Oh please, you totally had your bush showing when you showed your swim bottom to him today. That's just downright mean!"

She did it on purpose? Did I get that right?

"Shhhhhh! I just think it is fun to mess with his head. Besides, he almost grabbed your pussy. I swear, if you didn't step back, he was going to have a finger in you before you knew what hit you."

"Hah, I only stepped back because you were there. I haven't had many hot and sexy moments in my life, that definitely rates up there. My heart was pounding when I dropped the towel. I almost came just from being stared at like that. It was so hot!"

Heather stepped back because my sister was there. Eh, so I could have gotten away with grabbing her if my sister wasn't there? Oh wow oh wow. Green light!

"Let's go watch that flick. I bet my brother still has a hard on. I dare you to brush into it!"

"Hah! You wish. I'd..." I miss the last part as I scramble, albeit quietly, to the gameroom to find the zombie movie. Would not have been cool to be caught eavesdropping like that.

The gameroom is fairly massive, with a 72 inch DLP in the front with a big C shaped couch wrapping all the way around the TV. In the back is a wet bar with a pool table. As you can tell, having this room in between my sister's and mine give's me no chance on hearing what she's up to in the next room. The wet bar has the drinks.

As they come in, I get up and greet them. They're in PJs, which for my sister being twenty, and I'm guessing Heather is close there, it is cute but oddly seductive. Kind of like, "I'm of age, but wearing PJs makes me off limits". Dunno, I guess I'm weird. Heather is in a boyish Spiderman PJ set, which is clearly an ice breaker.

"Oh wow. Spiderman. Did my sister give you my hand-me-downs from when I was six?" I say, smiling broadly as I walk back to the wet bar.

"Hah. These are the coolest things ever. You're just jealous of my cuteness." She was giggling as she said it, very charmingly.

"I dunno that cute is what I was thinking..."

"Hey, bro, I'm in the room. Keep it in the pants! So what are we drinking to?" She says as she lifts her shot glass and picks up her margarita in the other hand.

"Heather is the guest, let her decide."

"Uh, I'm not so great at these things."

"Go wild." I say it hoping she'll really say something outside of her comfort level. Man, I hope there is some kind of sex in this flick. I want her to get riled up.

"Ok, fine. To zombie flicks!"

"Lame!" My sister chimes in. "Don't drink to that. Come on! We're going to get you out of your shell if I have to drag you out of it. Say something spectacular, one for the books!"

"You want it, fine. You can't be pissy about it then. Cheers! To seeing your friend's brother's cock at 10AM for a first introduction!" Heather takes her shot, I take mine right after, and Krista stares at me.

"Hey, you won't hold it against her. And it was an accident! And boy did it get warm in here..." Wow, I did not expect that from Heather. She seemed so shy. She even said cock!

Krista took her shot and followed it up with some margarita. We all went to the big couch with our margaritas and my tub of popcorn and I plopped down in the middle. Best seat in the house facing right in the middle of the TV, hopefully guaranteeing the girls each sit next to me, both for access to popcorn and so I can be next to Heather.

"Scoot brother of mine, that seat is mine. And so is the popcorn." She points her head to the side indicating I really do need to move. Perhaps she's thinking I'm being too obvious or coming on too strong? Funny, since I swear her friend just brought up seeing my cock. Reluctantly, I move and Krista takes the middle, and the tub of popcorn, I take her right and Heather takes her left.

I get the show going. About 10 minutes into the movie, which is fairly entertaining, I use my peripheral vision to wait until Heather reaches for some popcorn and I reach in at the same time. We touch, glance at each other, and finish our popcorn retrieval. Mission accomplished. No pressure on the event, no overworking it, just a light touch to say hello and yes I'm human, and all is well. I've always thought that first touch has to be completely innocent and keep it low key. Otherwise it becomes some event to work up to, like a first kiss, which usually ends in disaster if you wait too long.

We finish up near ten, pausing only once for a quick refill on the margaritas and popcorn. We're full of dinner, so the alcohol isn't hitting us too hard, but we're definitely chumming up. My sister is shoving me with her shoulder and giggling like a brother and sister do. Her friend is joining in and throwing popcorn at us when we're too loud. Just a general lighthearted time.

"So, what's the next movie? It is summer and I have no intention of going to bed at 10 PM. Not a chance in hell?"

"You would if Heather offered to join you!" My ever-so-dead sister pipes up.

"You, punk, can get your own drink! And mine! And Heather's!"

"I'm so not your bitch."

"Tell her Heather. She's your bitch, I know she is. Tell her to go make the drinks."

"Yep, you can't make comments about me taking your brother to bed and not expect to pay for it. You're the drink bitch now!" Heather was earning bonus points with me by the phrase. She's just too damned entertaining.

"Fine. We're out of tequila up here though, I'll be back in a few. You guys play nice!"

I take the tub of popcorn into my lap and scoot over. "I didn't hear a seat check! You lose your spot. Serves you right trying to embarrass your friend. Now, Heather, what shall we watch?" My sister sticks her tongue out at me as she walks around the outer branch of the couch.

"Oooops!" While I'm not paying attention, Heather grabs a hold of my cock. Was reaching for the popcorn and missed. "Sorry!" She blushed a bit, but I knew it was all for show. I heard them earlier. My sister laughed out loud and walked out.

"Totally not fair Heather."

"Oh please, like you're complaining." Heather said as she really reached in for popcorn. I moved the bucket away before she reached in.

"Hah, not a chance. You owe me." Without a word she pulled her shirt up, flashing me her tits. They were tanned, no tan lines, with small perfect nipples, somewhere between quarter and half dollar sized.

"There, we're even. Popcorn, please."

Wow. This vixen was full of tricks. That shyness just melted away with a shot of tequila and two margaritas. Let the animal out my new friend! "Wow, nice and thank you! Now what shall we watch?"

"Anytime," she said as she winked at me. "How about a real horror flick? Not so much a zombie comedy, but maybe something really scary? How about that new Friday the 13th. Is that out yet?"

I spend a few minutes and find the movie in the on demand section. The review screen is on the TV while I read up on the horror to come.

"Nah, let's watch some porno!" My sister interrupts, carrying three filled margarita glasses. I'm a bit confused as she seems serious.

"Krista! Come on," Heather said uncomfortably.

"Oh please. My brother would love that. Watching porn with his sister and her hot friend. He'd pimp that story to every guy on the planet that would believe it. Besides, I know he watches porn."

I wait for a response. "Krista, stop fooling, I'm not watching porno with your brother. Come on, we'll watch a horror flick and have a scary finish to the evening." She's still uncomfortable, I suppose she's concerned my sister is about to unleash last nights events, which I think we're both hoping she doesn't. I don't want Heather to crawl back to her shyness.

"K, your call." Krista hands us our margaritas and sits down next to me. I'm where I belong, right between the two of them.

I kill the lights and find the new Friday the 13th movie. I've heard mixed things, but I'm thinking with enough gore Heather will end up shrieking into my shoulder. The tub of popcorn stays in my lap, about half full, but blocking the view of my new friend's hand, which has made its way onto my leg within the first 15 minutes of the movie.

Calmly, I let my hand leave the bucket and land lightly on top of hers. My sister can't see the event because of her line of sight with the popcorn tub in my lap, and Krista knows this. She opens her fingers wide letting my fingers slide in between hers. No buildup, no pressure, just a breeze.

The rest of the movie is pretty entertaining, and has enough scary parts that both my sister and her friend end up hiding their faces into my neck and shoulder. God I love women.

My sister yawns at the end and stands up with a big stretch. "Well, since I'm not going to sleep well tonight after that, I'm going to go enjoy some porn. Heather, you can join me and let my brother's head run wild thinking about whatever you may or may not be doing in my room with me, or you can crash out here." Really odd about my sister and porn, she's not usually like this. Maybe she just discovered it? Or maybe she's just really, really horny?

"Oh you asshole! I'll just stay up and watch another movie in here and THEN come to crash in your room after you've finished your dirty work. You slut." Heather says giving my sister the finger. Yep, that shy cute girl is now just calling the shots as she sees them.

"Keep it quiet Krista!" I yell out to my sister as I hear her shut her bedroom door. "That's so weird of my sister. I think she's just trying to mess with the both of us."

"She's an ass like that. Let's watch something funny."

Heather get's a little closer as I start flipping through the channels. She's on my left so I flip the remote in the right hand and put my left on her thigh. I can feel her head turn towards me because I feel her breath on my neck. Turning to face her, she's flushed and mere inches away from my lips. I lean down.

I can feel her pulse as our lips meet. Her heart its racing. My hand slides up her side to the back of her neck, holding her head as we kiss. Her mouth opens slightly, inviting my tongue in. Her mouth is steamy, sweet, and I taste the margarita on her tongue.

She reaches out and pulls me in, then abruptly pulls back. "Uh, I'm not sure I'm cool with this. I dunno. I don't want you to think I'm some fucktoy, and I'm certainly no slut. Been less than a day and we've seen each other naked and now we're making out." I see in her eyes that she's still burning up, but her mind is putting on the brakes.

"Hey, no worries. I like you, really enjoyed our breakfast chat this morning, think you're hot, and can go at whatever pace you want. You can set it, I'll follow. Besides, my sister would ruin me if I tried anything funny or ended up hurting you."

She smiled and I caught my breath as I started looking for comedies again. My cock was pitching a tent and if you listened quietly enough, I'm sure you could hear him whimper.

She leaned in again for another kiss on my cheek, I smiled, and then she turned my face towards her. Our kiss was as hot as the first one, with her driving her tongue into my mouth this time. She was pulsating, her heart pumping more blood than it probably ever had before. She was shaking the slightest bit and I could feel it in her lips.

I leaned in more, leaning my arm on the couch behind her, but she pushed me back. I pulled my weight back and she threw her leg over mine, her left leg in between my legs, she was straddling me. Both her hands cupped my face as I moaned into her mouth. I dropped the remote and pup my hands on her back, pulling her into me.

I could feel her hips start to gyrate on my leg, heat emanating from her mound. I started to feel damp where she was moving, her pussy dripping with precious nectar. She kissed like she had been craving it forever, forcefully, hungrily.

Her hands left my face, and she sat back on my leg, staring into me as if looking for guidance. Her hands dropped down to the lip of her shirt, and she began to pull it off. If there have ever been a perfect pair of tits, this would have been them. Up close they were welcoming, inviting to any person who would ever see them. I leaned in, my hands on her stomach. I didn't sense any hesitation, so I drew her left nipple into my mouth and sucked, lightly at first, then moving my lips all around her breast.

She moaned lightly and began forcefully sliding back and forth on my leg again as I enjoyed her amazing tits. My left hand was grabbing her right tit as I continued the assault with my tongue. She grabbed my hand, and pulled my index finger up to her lips. She skillfully glided my finger into her mouth, letting me feel the sensation ever so seductively. For a virgin, this girl knew what she was doing.

I leaned back, watching her close her eyes while she sucked my fingers and rode my leg.

"Oh god, this is so amazing. Listen, I'd take this as far as it can go, but I'm just not ready yet. I'm not ready for sex." She said as she pulled my finger back into her mouth.

"No worries, I already said set you pace. Besides, I can't complain. I have an amazing girl, who I met this morning, riding my leg, sucking my fingers, and making out with me." I grab her hips with my hands and help her slide back and forth.

"You're so fucking sweet, and too fucking hot." She said as she leaned back, looking to the ceiling and grabbing her tits. "Oh, oh fuck. I think I may cum. Oh god, yes! Oh pull me down! Harder!"

I was thinking my sister was going to pop in any minute, but I did as I was told. Heather's pussy was moving at lightning speeds up and down my quad with my help.

"Ohhhhhhhhh! Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck! Don't stop!" She started to shiver, getting louder with each word out of her mouth. "Oh, here we goooooooo!" Instantly, I felt my leg get soaked and she started convulsing back and forth. Her tits started to glisten with a hint of perspiration, her hair covering her face as she moved. I couldn't help it. I grabbed a handful of her hair and tugged it back behind her, my left hand still driving her hips down.

"Oh god, that was so amazingly hot. I've never cum like that, oh fucking, sweet, hot..oh fuck yes." She was out of breath and leaned in collapsing her tits on my chest, her neck in my shoulder.

"You're telling me. I've never, ever seen someone cum like that before. My leg is drenched!"

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I just couldn't control myself."

"Oh please, do NOT be sorry. That was the single hottest moment of my life...and I'm clothed. That's one for Sam's record book of hotness. Forever." I hugged her, feeling her bare back with my arms. She was toned and smoking hot and every touch of her body was like a drug. I craved more, but I had to stay in control, if only for a while.

"Eh, listen. I need to go to your sister's room. I'm feeling a bit dizzy and a little bit uncomfortable. I hope you understand. This is very new to me."

"Oh, uh sure. Listen, I won't breath a word of this to anyone if you don't want me to. I'd give up all the bragging rights in the world if it meant I might have a chance to see an event like that with you again. Trust me, totally worth it."

"You're too sweet. Here, I at least owe you a reward." Without offering me a chance to respond, she drove her hand down into her PJ bottoms, and when they came out her fingers were glistening with juice.

Leaning forward, she lets me lick her pussy juice off of her index finger and her middle finger. Honey isn't this sweet.

"Ok, I'm going to get up, put my shirt on, and think. But, that was totally amazing, and thank you for this very...different day." I whimpered as she put her shirt back on, but smiled at her. I really was disappointed, but I'm not going to pressure such an amazing fox. On her way out she paused, turned around, and flashed me her tits again.

I smiled, give her the 10 with my hands, and as he shirt drops back down she pulls her PJ bottoms down and flashes me her pussy. I can see her honey on her legs, she's soaking!

Finally, she leaves me. Horny as hell but fairly spent just from that scene, I head to my room. After taking a quick shower, little longer than most so I could take care of myself, I head to bed. Sleep was easy.

12