Samantha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had no trouble getting the head inside, but as she moved to take more of him she gagged just a little.

Jack could tell that Sam wasn't lying about the size of his cock. It did seem huge – even to him. But he also realized she probably didn't really know what she was doing.

"It's OK baby," Jack reassured her. "You're doing just fine. Just relax and take your time."

Sam felt comforted by Jack's reassuring words. As Jack looked into her eyes he noticed a slight smile across her face. As Jack rubbed her hair she took him in her mouth again.

It all felt so wonderful to Jack. Even though Sam's techniques weren't the best in the world she was making the effort. She was at least trying to please him. And that's all that mattered.

"Rub your tongue back and forth against the underside of the shaft," Jack instructed her.

When Sam hit the spot he was talking about he said, "Yes. That's it. Right there."

"Damn that feels good baby."

And it occurred to Jack that he wasn't far from cumming. But he didn't want to surprise Sam by shooting a load in her mouth.

"Sam. I'm gonna to cum soon. Do you want it in your mouth or not?" he asked.

Without missing a beat or even taking his cock out of her mouth Sam nodded her head ever so slightly. Jack assumed that meant it was OK to cum in her mouth.

"Oh here it comes baby. It won't be long now," he moaned, as Sam worked her tongue even harder back and forth against his shaft.

Some sort of primitive "ohhhhhhhhh" came out of his mouth as Jack unleashed a hot torrent of cum down Sam's throat. But the minute Sam felt the goo first hit her throat she opened her mouth and pulled back. Jack instinctively reached down and grabbed his cock and stroked the last few spurts out spraying some on Sam's face without meaning to.

She looked up at Jack and asked "Did I do it wrong?"

Jack quickly thought this must have been Sam's first ever blow job. At least it was certainly the first time a man had ever cum in her mouth.

Jack looked down at her angelic face, now covered in his cum. As beautiful as she was – and she WAS – she looked even more beautiful to Jack with his sperm on her face.

"No baby. You did just fine. Just next time wait till all the cum's out before you pull away."

Jack smiled at her and said, "Or you end up getting it all over your pretty face. Let's get you cleaned up."

Jack grabbed another towel from the table and began to wipe the goo off Sam's face. He was so easy and gentle with her and it made her happy and all warm inside.

Sam laid down on the beach towel Jack had spread out earlier. She motioned for him to come over beside her. Jack laid down next to Sam and propped his elbow on the ground and held his head in his hand looking down at her.

Sam smiled as she looked up at Jack.

"Uncle Jack."

"Yes Sam."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"I want your cock in my pussy. I'm on birth control pills so I won't get pregnant. Will you fuck me?"

Jack didn't say it, but he thought that was the stupidest question he had ever heard. Of course he'd fuck her. He'd been dying to fuck her ever since she came of age. Every time he saw her all the thought about was fucking her. And now here she was laying next to him in all her naked beauty and she really thought she had to ASK if he'd fuck her.

"There's nothing I'd like more," Jack replied.

"Have you ever done it before?" he asked.

"Grant and I did it a few times but he's just a kid. But I've never been with a man before. Like you," she told him.

Jack assumed Grant must be an ex-boyfriend. Or maybe her current boyfriend. Either way, he didn't care. He was somewhat relieved she wasn't a virgin.

"Do you have a favorite position? Jack asked.

"Any way you want to do it is fine. I just want you," Sam told him.

Jack leaned down to Sam's face and pressed his lips next to hers. As her mouth opened to receive his kiss Jack reached down with his right hand and grabbed his cock. Good. Still rock hard. He was so pleased with himself for taking the Viagra. He let go of his cock and slid his hand over onto Sam's thigh. As their tongues dueled Jack slid his hand down to her pussy. He wanted to make sure she was nice and wet before attempting to enter her. He need not have worried. As his fingers eased in and out of her pussy Jack could feel how slippery she was.

He rolled over to get on top of her and then stood on his knees between her legs. Jack reached down and gently spread Sam's thighs apart with his hands. He leaned forward and placed his weight on his left hand and took his right hand down to his cock to guide it in Sam's pussy. The last thing he wanted was for it to hurt Sam. He eased the head of his cock into her pussy. Sam's eyes widened as she felt Jack enter her. Once Jack was firmly inside he placed his right hand opposite of his left to keep his weight off Sam's chest.

Jack made short strokes at first. He didn't dare plunge all the way into her – yet.

Jack carefully watched Sam's face for any signs of discomfort. He saw none.

Jack strokes were becoming longer. Sam was now smiling. Jack decided now was the time to see if she could take it all. Slowly he eased his cock as deeply into her pussy as it would go. He stopped for a moment to make sure Sam was good.

"You OK? Jack asked.

"Uh huh," Sam whispered in return.

Confident Sam could take all his cock Jack began thrusting again. Still slowly. He was in no hurry. God her pussy was so tight and so wet. Jack felt like he'd stuck his cock into some sort of paradise.

Still sensing no distress from Sam, Jack quickened his pace. Harder and faster, Jack felt his balls slap against Sam's ass as he thrusted inside her.

"Oh that feels good," Sam said as she started to raise her hips to meet Jack's. Jack was pounding her sweet pussy now and Sam was loving every minute of it. Jack looked down and saw Sam's big tits bouncing up and down matching his strokes.

Sam let out a little squeal of delight and Jack could stand it no longer. Jack continued to stroke as his cock sent jets of hot cum deep inside Sam's pussy. As he leaned down to kiss her Sam wrapped her legs and arms around him as tightly as she could as if to keep him inside her as long as she could.

As Jack's cock began to soften he pulled out of Sam's pussy and rolled over onto the towel beside her. It occurred to him that he had no idea what to say or do next.

Lucky for him, Sam broke the ice, "Don't worry Uncle Jack. I'll never tell a soul. This will always be our little secret."

12