Samantha Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god bitch, oh god, here I am, here I cummmmmmm." I shot out hard, like I always do if there's a long time from my first hint of arousal to my ejaculation, and I glanced at the clock on the bed stand. I was a little tired, but I could shake it off; it was only around ten o clock. I rolled off of Samantha, and held out my cock for her to lick clean. She took to the implied task with her usual diligence and efficiency. I started to get the beginnings of a second stiffening at her attention, but I wanted to take care of a few other things first.

"Put all the clothes away, and then take a shower. Don't put anything on. I'm going to go check my e-mail. Throwing on a bathrobe, I went back to the living room and checked my messages, wrote a few posts on some forums. Nothing new or important there. Although I have showered with Samantha before; I didn't really feel like doing it now, and I was listening for the shower to end. Eventually it did, and when I heard the door open, I went towards the bathroom myself. (We only have one in the apartment) Passing her, I asked if there was anything else she had to do for tomorrow. When she said she didn't, I told her "I'm going to shower myself. You going to stay up?" She nodded. When I walked past her, I quickly turned around and slapped her ass.

I entered the bathroom, turned on the water. I considered taking a longer, more luxuriant bath, but I decided against it. Ten minutes later with clean body and hair, I stepped out, brushed my teeth, and toweled thoroughly. I tried fucking her in the bathtub once, but I didn't enjoy it. I hate rubbing on her skin when either of us are wet. I stepped back out and went into the living room, where I could hear the TV on.

Neither of us watch much television, but she had an episode of M*A*S*H* on one of those classics channels. I sat down next to her on the couch, and wrapped my arms around her, making sure to stay away from her bare tits this time around. She silently leaned into me, and we just held the cuddling pose for a while, while laughing at the antics of the 4077th. I glanced over to her side (I was on her right) and noticed she had been reading my copy of The Illearth War. That gave me a chuckle harder than the show antics.

"Told you you'd like Donaldson. How far have you gotten?"

"I'm almost finished with it. They just got to the forest eating up the Raver's army. I still disagree with you, the style seems more imitative of Lord of the Rings and less of a mocking.

"Oh come on now, the forest that swallows up the evil army? Yes, it happens in both works in their second book of the trilogy, but in Donaldson, it's a horribly bloodthirsty, evil forest, and not a positive benign force hearkening back to a perfect day of yore. The forest never was allied with the people.

She said something then, and I could hear the heat in the words, but after a short moment I lost focus on them. Her slightly tanned globes decorating her chest were swaying slightly, hypnotizing me. My cock started to lengthen and thicken, poking out of the loose material of my robe. My gaze was affixed to her tits, and while I heard myself responding, and in a vague sense knew that I was losing this argument, I couldn't muster up the energy to care, her breasts were hypnotizing me.

Something had to be done. I reached out, stroking the side of her tits and then reaching under her arms, tickling with the tips of my fingers. As my fingers wiggled I shrugged my shoulders, sliding out of my robe, sitting naked. Before long, her voice stopped talking and started giggling.

"hey, hey, stop that, you're cheating. You can't do this."

I gave her a hard glance before responding. She played right into my hands, but I didn't want her to know that. She might guess, but at least I wanted to keep up the pretense.

"Did you just say that your master can't do something to you bitch?"

She immediately lowered her head, facing the floor in her submissive pose. Was that the hint of a smile on her face? "Bitch is sorry master. She forgot herself and corrected you."

"You'll have to be punished bitch. Wait here while your master gets his things."

It was hard not to stroke myself as I walked to the closet where we kept our toys. I had a specific game in mind, and I didn't want to push myself at all. It only took a few seconds to reach the closet, and it opened with nary a creek. I quickly took out a black silk blindfold, a small length of soft rope, draped them over my left arm. I needed both hands to take out the other object, a large mounted fan, three blades, with a special little improvement. I carried the stuff to the living room, slowing down only slightly because of the weight.

I put down the fan on the rug, and then walked up behind Samantha and shoved her face into the sofa. Placing my knee on the back her hips, I pulled both her arms up behind her back and together. I took the rope and tied her hands together behind her back. Next I wrapped the blindfold around her head over her eyes, and pulled her back upright. A few fingers waved in front of her face with no reaction convinced me that she couldn't see out of the black silk, and I smiled wolfishly. There was something to physically pushing her into place without giving orders. I made her get on her knees in front of the sofa, driving her into position with pushing and occasionally slaps to the ass. Her head was over the couch, her ass almost to the coffee table, which I pushed back a bit to accommodate the fan. I could see that she wasn't easily maintaining her balance, and I chuckled softly. "You'd better keep that pose bitch. It's part of the punishment, and if you fall, you'll just be whipped longer."

I wish I could say I made this up, but I pulled the idea from one porno story I especially liked. It was for whipping a slave girl without having to get up and move your arm. I was lazy, and it's hard to get a good swing in when I had Samantha pleasuring me. The fan had three blades, and on each one I had drilled a small hole and put a light leather switch. The idea was fairly straightforward, you turn on the fan and the whips slap, controlling the rate by adjusting the speed of the fan. I pulled off the little remote from the side, the controller of the machine. I had gotten this one special, a modern little device. It had a little dial that controlled the speed to a very fine degree instead of three or four speed settings by buttons.

I sidled back to the couch, sitting down and putting Samantha's head over my cock. I was semi-hard from anticipation. "You know the rules bitch. Start sucking when you feel the whip, and it'll keep going until you swallow my cum. You can start........... Now." I turned the dial about a quarter of the way up, and the fan hummed.

Thwap thwap thwap thwap

She engulfed my prick at the first touch of leather, and while she normally gave a very good blowjob, the desperation and speed that the whip induced in her made her give 110 percent. Her hands bound behind her, she bobbed up and down on my throbbing member, blond mane draped over my crotch. Her lips were soft and cool, a sharp contrast to the heat of the inside of her mouth. Her tongue ran quickly along my shaft, sending sparks arcing through my groin.

Even though she couldn't see it, I gave a grin. "You're licking all right, but try sucking a bit harder." I turned the dial further, and the strapping and sucking both increased their intensity. My breathing rate accelerated, and in the bad reflection of the television set I could see my cheeks were flushing slightly.

Thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap

She really was doing an excellent job. My heart was hammering in my chest. I dropped the dial, and grabbed the back of Samantha's head, crushing her face into my pubic hair and thrusting with my hips. My cock was on fire. An odd detached part of my brain wished I had a camera pointing from the floor, so I could see the bulge my dick was making as I shoved it in her throat.

Thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap

I was short of breath, moaning my pleasure inarticulately. Hers were mingled pleasure and pain, but I could hear, through the haze of my own ecstasy her cries muffled by my stick in her mouth. I couldn't hold it in any longer, and I didn't feel any swelling in my cock or balls as I came; they simply couldn't get any more aroused.

I convulsed, and felt the cum spurt out of my dick, spraying the inside of her throat. She choked slightly on the first spurt, but got a handle on it and swallowed my seed. She kept sucking for a moment until I softened and withdrew.

I bent down and scooped up the dial, turning off the fan. I held out my cock, still coated with her saliva mixed with my cum, and silently waited for her to lick it clean. I stroked her hair while she got to it. When she was done, I went back to the couch and put my robe back on. Straightening the belt and dangling, I knelt behind her and undid her bindings and blindfold.

"Lean into me Samantha, I have you." She slumped against me, and I could feel her exhaustion., mirroring my own. I stroked her hair and neck, cooing softly in her ear. "You really do an excellent job pleasuring me, Samantha my bitch. Are you happy?"

"I am Master. You make me very happy." She nuzzled her face into my chest left bare from the crease in the robe.

A moment passed, and I noticed her eyes had closed and her breathing softened.

I put one arm around her back, the other under her knees, and gently lifted her up. Making sure to step softly and not on anything that would creak and wake her, I carried her to the bedroom and tucked her in.

I could go a little longer without sleeping. I smiled and watched her.

12