Samaritan Arrangement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storysman
storysman
114 Followers

Hsu didn't even look at herself. She didn't bother to see how she was displaying, in beautiful magnificent glory, her cunt pressed tightly against the white fabric.

Ben wanted to fuck her right then and there, but the sight was too overwhelming. he could clearly see the ridges of her pussy lips, and see that she shaved. Her perfect, tight little shaved pussy was had lost its secrets of appearance to him save the exact color of the skin.. He wanted to make her wet, to see the fabric clinging against her smooth cunt as it waited for sex. Or maybe his tongue... he spared but a glance to examine the length of her legs. the slender, long legs that defined smooth and exotic. The light bouncing of them , the tapering shape to her knees... the fond road to travel to that prefect looking pussy...

Hsu dropped the skirt. The faint amount of wind tickled the men's hardened cocks, and made them year to be inside the splendor they had just seen.

Hsu went through each pair, though without the exact same impact as the first. In her last grasp for modesty, she had revealed more then she cared. The silver thong was last, as it was the most suggestive of sex. The thin silver streak between her legs was maddening, but it still hid her cunt. Ben never realized he could be so turned on by a girl protecting her remaining innocence.

As Ben watched the Asian beauty, he knew he couldn't wait any longer. He knew he couldn't hold back his desire. He got up, and went to a second bag he had concealed behind a chair. He reached in, and pulled out a shiny, silver tube top.

"Now she has to try on this." He told Tony.

Tony gave Hsu the command. She immediately clutched her chest. She did not want to bare her breasts.

"Tell her she can go to her room to change." Ben instructed.

After Tony told her, Hsu ran out of the room before another command could be issued to her. Ben instructed Tony to go buy bras, explaining they would enjoy a similar show with her breasts.

That wasn't really true. The images of underwear-clad Hsu were boiling in his body, madding his brain. His cock was raging with desire, and hew knew he had to be inside her. Tony had to leave. After had did, Ben walked towards Hsu's bedroom.

Ben opened the bedroom door. Hsu had been slow to change into the alluring top. She had removed her shirt, but had yet to put on the new piece of clothing. She was bare-breasted.

Hsu heard the door behind her. She screeched as Ben saw her cover her breasts. She started to turn to him, but knew he would still see too much. Instead, she jumped on the bed. She kept her arms and hands over her breasts, yelling something in Chinese that was probably something along the lines of "What re you doing? Get out of here! Don't you knock?"

Ben was frozen in her doorway. He was powerless to break his gaze from Hsu's body. Her flesh was so perfect, so creamy. Her was jiggling as the bed slowed its bouncing. She had changed into the white panties he picked out for her. They were cut well up her leg, and squeezed with the smallest amount of fabric between the lobes of her ass. Hsu was turned her head as best she could over her shoulder, screaming what must have meant "Get out! Get out!" The sunlight appeared to be caressing her back. The reflections of light on her Asian skin promised a smoothness beyond compare. Ben knew, at that moment, he wanted to rub his penis up and down her body. He wanted to start at her ass, hump the small of her back, then slide it up until her felt her hard shoulder blades underneath. Then -- oh God -- he noticed a glimpse of her right breast. her elbow was pulled tightly against it, guarding against a view of her nipple, but the distinct roundness of her breast as it curved away from her chest was visible between her side and her arm.

Hsu looked down for a second as if she was hoping to pull a blanket over he nakedness. But she was on top of all the covers. To slip inside, she would have to pull her arms away and fully expose her breasts.

Ben didn't know what to do. He felt sorry for her as she pleaded with him to leave. She was so vulnerable, so embarrassed. An American woman would be modest maybe, but not come so close to tears over the situation. She would yell, but not whimper. That's what Hsu was doing. Her anger was gone and now she was begging. She must feel so totally humiliated, Ben thought. And he did feel guilty for that.

But he couldn't leave.

How could he? She was so beautiful. So meek and for some purposes innocent. She was sexually involved with her husband, but wasn't sexual active. Ben wanted her so bad. He at least wanted to see her breasts. If he could only talk to her, and tell her his compromise. If he could just get her to show him her breasts, he would leave.

And her pussy.

Ben knew he had to see all of her or he wouldn't be satisfied. His lust and desire were growing so strong, he knew he needed to see her titties and her tight, pink pussy. He had to see her! And damn, he had to feel her! She had to let him rub her breasts... suck on them.. kiss them....

He took a step toward her. He wasn't letting the word into his mind. He wasn't admitting what he was going to do. He wouldn't think that word...

Rape.

He stopped. He did think it. He did want to do it. He wanted to rape Hsu. He wanted to jump on her and fuck her right where she was. He would grab her tits and ram his cock into her as it wedged in between her panties.

Hsu was crying. She knew now that Ben wasn't leaving because he liked looking at her. He liked seeing her naked. She was crying because she knew that this wouldn't be the last time if she stayed in this house. But she had to stay in this house, where else could she and her husband go? She had begged him to leave. To please stop. But he ignored her.

But that was in Chinese! He couldn't understand! Maybe he was in here because he was trying to understand what she was saying. It was a long shot, but she had to try one last time to get him to leave. She thought back to the day before, hoping she could remember the sounds Tony taught her to respond to his tickles. She had wanted him to stop, and he did. But he understood her Chinese request. What were those sounds he told her that meant the same thing in English? She remembered.. She turned to Ben and opened her eyes to her most pleading fullest.

"Fuck me."

Ben froze, but didn't leave. hose were the sounds, right? She was sure those were they words t make him leave her alone. "Fuck me?" she said again. "Fuck me!!!" she yelled as he still didn't move.

Ben jumped. He knew she wasn't meaning what she said. As he landed on the bed and reached for her breasts he knew this wasn't what she meant. Hsu was caught by surprise. She wasn't fast enough to keep Ben's hands from slipping between her arms and finding her breasts.

He had to fuck her. He had to. She had asked him too. The words, oh those words coming from her pretty lips! The words coming from this beautifully exquisite Chinese woman who was lying flat on a bed in nothing but her panties. "Fuck me." she had said. "Fuck me!"

Hsu was screaming. She was trying to get away but Ben had mounted her by now. She was pinned underneath him, unable to even keep his hands from groping her breasts and squeezing her nipples. She felt his erection rubbing on her back. She knew she was going to be fucked. She didn't want to think the word, the Chinese word that more accurately described what was happening. The Chinese word for rape.

Ben was kissing her. His mouth was pressing against her shoulders and neck as she squirmed underneath him. She needed help. Maybe someone could her screams. maybe someone would come to her rescue. Tony had taught her the English words for "Help me." Se had to scream them as loud as she could.

"Hump me! Hump me! Hump me!" she screamed.

Her voice was pleading, and cracking with tears. Ben's hips started bucking as he heard her words. Ben knew Tony had told her incorrect words for "Help me." He liked this version much better. Even if she had known the proper phrases "please stop," "help me," or "leave me alone" Ben knew he was fucking Hsu. He had to.

His desire to see her naked breasts was overcoming him. He had been feeling them and her nipples, but had yet to actually gaze on her uncovered chest. He pulled on Hsu, and she offered little resistance to being turned over. Their eyes met for the first time since he waked in on her. She no longer possessed a look a look of fear or anger. Her eyes were still wet with tears, but she now showed acceptance. Without words, English or Chinese, the two of them exchanged the situation. Hsu and her husband could stay here, free of charge, so long as let Ben put his penis in her. Hsu relaxed into the bed, no longer looking at Ben or moving. She would let him do what he wanted, but she wouldn't help.

Ben looked at her breasts. They were overwhelmingly beautiful. They were full, round, and firm. Her brown nipples poked innocently into the air with a sexuality Hsu didn't seem to want. Ben took the now freely offered breasts into his hands and felt them slowly. He watched as fingers squeezed her Asian flesh, and felt his body grow numb as the smooth texture and softness of Hsu's skin overran his senses. He brushed her hair from her right nipple, and moved his lips to the poking circle. Hsu took a breath as his tongue spread on her tit. The action pushed both breasts firmly against Ben's cheeks.

Hsu's hands moved. Without looking at herself or at Ben, she moved her hands to her waist. She was pulling down her panties. She was bang her cunt for Ben to fuck, knowing that the sooner he came in her, the sooner this would be over -- this time, anyway. Ben continued to suckle at her breast a moment, then realized she was further undressing herself. he looked down. Half her pussy was visible, as that was all she could manage to expose by wriggling her panties down.

It was enough. The merest glimpse of Hsu's opening, her tight little cunt between her legs, make Ben's cock scream to penetrate her. He stood up and began fumbling with his pants. He knew Hsu would behave and not try to get away. She remained motionless As Ben worked to bare the cock that would fuck her. He wanted to ram her good. He wanted his pants and underwear completely off so he could spread his legs and drive fully into her.

Hsu was still looking at the ceiling, ready to feel her cunt penetrated as a surprise. she didn't want to look. She didn't want to see it happen. She didn't...

Ben was caught off guard by Hsu's' reaction. He was stroking his cock, just about to push it in when she looked. Her eyes were so wide! They were staring right at his dick, as wide as if she had just seen something completely amazing. She didn't seem frightened… she didn't seem worried...

It was his nine inches! Of course! Suddenly Ben remembered Asian men were rumored to be a little light on the endowment size. True or not, he knew he was bigger than many American men. Hsu had never seen a cock this big!

She was captivated by it. Her look conveyed a sense of pure wonder and curiosity, as if she never imagined a man's penis could get so big. She touched it! She was touching him! Just with her fingertips, she had reached and touched part of his cock -- perhaps expecting it not to be real. She looked up at Ben as if he had some enlightening explanation. Ben took her hand and guided up and down his shaft. Hsu readily allowed this light masturbation. She seemed to intent on its reality and magnitude to remember he was having his way with her.

But for Ben, this was too much to bear. The touch of Hsu's hand on his cock forced a loud moan from him. His body rose as her hand glided over the head. He had to fuck her now, or he would cum in her face. He pushed his cock and her hand down. He pushed them between Hsu's legs. Hsu gasped slightly as she the size of his cock compared to the size of her opening. Ben said, "Oh my God." he worked his tip just inside her panties. It brushed against her cunt.

The smooth and hairy texture overwhelmed him. His body took over.

Ben pushed Hsu down. Her body fell back into the bed. her hips rose slightly and Ben yank her panties down the rest of the way. He jumped on her, driving his cock inside her with the same motion.

"Aghhh!" he groaned as a second thrust took him the rest of the way in. She was tight, but silky smooth. Hsu's body flinched. Her tiny mouthed screamed a sound he had never heard. It conveyed at once the intense pain his oversized cock caused her and the unequaled pleasure as well. Hsu gave up voluntary control of her body. Her arms fell to her sides as Ben's cock plunged inside her, rocking her up and down the bed. Her cunt lifted slightly as he pulled out -- even his quick thrusts couldn't easily slip out of her tight cunt.

Ben was without thought. His body was in complete control as it humped Hsu with all its passion. Her sounds of sex were surreal and meaningless. No English, no cliché's of "Oh, god!" or "Yes!" Maybe they were the Chinese equivalents, but her vibrating, fluctuating voice carried the simplest of purposes through Ben's body. Fucking.

He was fucking Hsu. That beautiful, dark woman was receiving him. Her tiny little body was underneath him. Her wet, slippery pussy was absorbing him. Ben fell on her, feeling all of her that e could. He felt her body tremble as he entered her. Her felt her breasts rise with breath. He felt her quickened heart racing inside her. Her whole body was a warm sheen of smoothness pressed against him both comforting and exciting his own flesh. Fucking her was like a drug where any action could be understood and recognized. Ruining her panties... walking in her undressing, sleeping with her clothes... they all seemed like natural, logical events so long as he fucked Hsu. Fucking her at any cost, whether it meant the ruin of her marriage or even the rape of her body.

Ben came in Hsu in a serious of quick thrusts accompanied by a long, continuous moan. If the action would mean death, he would have gladly accepted his fate. Seeing his sperm drip out of Hsu's vagina made noble the destiny that would follow.

Hsu continued to rub herself after Ben collapsed beside her. The fucking hurt her, there was no doubt of that. Her pussy was alive with throbbing and tingling, but her fingers inside her seemed nonexistent after taking Ben's cock. She reached over to it, caressing it with an intention to revive it. She looked at Ben's eyes, muttering something with an incredibly seductive tone.

"Big cock." Ben said grabbing his dick.

"Big cock." Hsu repeated with a smile. She rubbed her self in front of him, indicating her desire to be fucked again. Hsu's naked body, her willingness, and her bouncing tits were easily up to the task of reviving his erection. But now he didn't have to move. Hsu slid on top of him, impaling herself on his penis, and moved her body to her own perfect rhythm. She held her breasts as she rode him, uttering sounds that resembled singing more than speech. Her eyes rolled back in her head.

A motionless Ben watched Hsu's body open-mouthed. He watched, as if under a spell, her cunt stretch and fold over his penis as she moved onto it. It felt so good inside her, and looked so majestic as it slid out of her, glistening with her juice. She leaned forward on him and began circling her hips while he was still buried inside her. He felt her pussy grab hold of him with an unbelievable squeeze and carry his cock in her circled motion. His whole penis started burning with pleasure as Hsu's hair and breasts rubbed against his chest. Hsu was uttering a long continuous sound. Not a moan, but more like an elongated sigh. Her hips began vibrating up and down faster than Ben thought possible. The action tickled the head of his penis. All his lust shot into his tip with a force that seemed likely to explode. His mouth and eyes opened wide as sensation took over. He came again, perhaps this time with an even greater force than the first time. his sperm shot into her in long, steady spurts. His penis slipped out and fired the rest of its load onto her stomach.

Both exhausted bodies grew still shortly after that. They were naked together for an hour, barely awake with the thoughts of their new situation. Hsu had her home and knew it was secure with the arrangement. Ben had Hsu to fuck whenever he wanted with this new arrangement. The best thing was, both wouldn't have had it any other way.

There was no tension at the breakfast table the next day. Hsu entered with a smile for Ben. A warm smile! And she no longer attempted to pull her robe shut. In fact, it was a different robe! This one Ben hadn't yet seen! It was silk ,a shiny pink, and barely reached down below her waist. The only tie was just above the hem, and Hsu incredibly enough had come close to tying it tight enough to prevent a long, exposed "V" from forming and exposing a surprising amount of her chest. She giddily floated about the kitchen, and set about preparing waffles for the household. Ben tried to look away from her for fear Lau might catch his appreciating gaze, but couldn't help steal ample looks and her incredible body. Hsu served the breakfast with cheery flair to her husband and Tony, then brought a plate to Ben.

Ben looked at his waffle, then looked back up at Hsu. He did it again, undoubtedly causing some confusion in the breakfast participants. The waffle looked good, but the shiny, silky robe hanging just below her waist was a more tempting sight. But he took the waffle and began to enjoy his breakfast. Hsu still needed to make one for herself, so she returned to the countertop for just a few minutes more.

Lau finished first and rather quickly. After smiling to his roommates, he headed for the bathroom. Tony still sat next to Ben, unaware of the previous evenings sexual activities. Hsu had finished her waffle, and moved to the table.

Ben set down his fork and turned to Hsu. He stopped her.

He carefully took on of the flaps in hand and lifted it up and to the side. Hsu was wearing the red panties Ben had bough for her. Liking what he saw, Ben dropped the flap and moved his hands to the robe ties. After all, he had already undressed her, seen her breasts, touched them, and sucked them. What did she have to hide now? The result was a nice, loose robe that offered a plunging view of her chest that Ben would never tire of. And, in this case, it just made the robe quicker to remove.

Her breasts came into view.

Tony hadn't noticed the revealing of Hsu's panties. But Ben's sucking of Hsu's nipple was too hard to ignore. So was the finger inside her panties and inside her cunt.

"Holy shit!" Tony's eyes were wide. At first, he thought Ben had attacked Hsu, and was feeling her up against her will. But Hsu's face and mouth were alight with appreciation. She wanted to fuck him.

The sound of a toilet flushing quickly pulled Ben's finger from her pussy and his mouth from her nip. Hsu hurriedly closed her robe and sat down at the table. Tony looked at Ben with awe. Ben smiled devilishly back, and wiped the saliva from his lip.

"You're fucking her!" Tony exclaimed the moment they were alone.

"As of last night."

"You fucking bastard! How was she? God she is so hot!"

"Fucking incredible, man. Unbelievable. Juts thinking about it makes me want to fuck her again. Her cunt is so tight…"

"How did I happen? How did you convince her?"

Ben gave a somewhat altered history of the events. He didn't want to tell Tony he was in the middle of raping her when she happened to see his cock. He said he walked in on her changing, saw her mostly naked, and she was mortified with embarrassment. To make up for it, he took of his own clothes and came back in the room. The sight of his cock was all she needed…

"What about me? Can I fuck her?"

storysman
storysman
114 Followers