Sam's Plan Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AoDes216
AoDes216
39 Followers

"Yes," I replied in a serious tone. Sam started sucking my cock, taking it in bit by bit. "I want to eat you out."

"No," she answered between pumps. "None of my pussy for you."

"Can I fuck your butt then?" I asked kind of hopefully.

Sam, who had half my cock in her mouth, started trying to tell me why she wasn't about to let me do that, "Gmmph!"

I laughed as she pulled it out so she could clarify. "Hell no!"

"Why not?"

She gave me a look of confused dismay, "Well, I've never done it myself, but I know it hurts with a small cock. You! You're huge! I don't know if I can fit you in my pussy even!"

I pulled her hips so that she was sitting on my chest. Her juices were seeping from her underwear and into my shirt. "Sure you don't want to let me eat you?" I offered.

"No, I want you to, but you haven't earned it," she responded, while grinding on my chest. "But, you did earn this at least." Sam leant over me and flicked on her bedside lamp, making sure to press her chest into my face on her way back to sit on my groin. Her wet panties sitting on my exposed and very hard cock, she pulled my shirt off over my head and threw it across the room.

"Nice view," Sam muttered while grinning from ear to ear.

"How nice?" I quizzed with my head at an angle.

"Definitely nice enough for this," Sam responded in a husky voice. Her accent was getting thicker and my cock was getting harder. I love her accent, everything she says sounds twelve times sexier. She gripped the hem of her nightshirt and pulled it over her head, showing off her marvelous breasts. They're firm, and full with her little pink nipples that poked out about half an inch. Looking at her pretty face on her topless form was enough to spurt a little precum from the tip of cock.

"That's a heavenly vision," I muttered, thinking Sammy couldn't hear me, but she did.

"Heavenly? You haven't touched them yet," she huskily whispered. Before I could move, she grabbed my hands and placed them on her perfect boobs.

I cupped them gently, and started rubbing my thumbs in circles around her nipples, she exhaled deeply and rolled her eyes back in her head as I did this.

"They're just as perfect as they look," I commented. Sam, who was insanely wet at this point, pinned my hands beside head again, mashing her face into mine and kissing me passionately. I slipped my tongue into her mouth and we started a long make out session.

After several blissful minutes she lifted her head away and whispered, "I might have to kick you out soon."

"Why?"

"I'm getting way too horny," she answered.

"I thought you had a few surprises for me tonight."

"I did. Here's two of them," she said whilst cupping her own breasts. She then stepped off me and went to her drawer, pulling out a green strap on. She then sat on my stomach, and muttered, "I was also practising this." Sam then inserted the green dildo into her mouth, taking in the whole thing.

"Wow.." I whispered, but the thing was only 5 inches long, and not as thick as me.

"I can't masturbate with it though," she said after taking it out of her mouth. "I can't get the belt bit to sit on anything right." She then slid off me and said, "The last surprise I had for you is this." Sam put my cock between her breasts and took the last three inches of my cock in her mouth. She ran her breasts up and down my cock, while bobbing her head in time. I rolled her over, so that she was simply holding her breasts and sucking the end of my cock as it went in and out of her mouth. I tittyfucked her for another ten minutes or so, when a few hours worth of teasing exploded into her mouth.

Sam gulped and swallowed every last drop, looking into my eyes as she did it. Her tongue ran around the head of my cock while she kept eye contact. "How was that surprise?"

I rolled to my left, avoiding landing on her, and said, "Amazing, you sure I can't do you?"

Sam stood and pulled my pants completely off before answering, "I'm sure, get out."

I referenced my nudity and she just pulled me up and pushed me out her door, closing it behind me. "Can I come back in?" I hounded.

"No, go to bed! And stay naked!" she shouted through the door.

I went to my room, opened my laptop and checked Facebook. The moment the site loaded, I heard Sam start moaning. I glimpsed the site for a moment, then just turned off the screen and climbed into bed. The full erection was back and I started stroking it while listening to her. She got louder and I got faster. only a few minutes later, Sam let out a loud groan as she finished and I was pushed a lot closer to climax. I was still running short, but I heard my door open and a hot little body crawled in and kissed me very passionately.

"Hi," she whispered after breaking away.

"Hey there, sexy. Have fun?" I asked ironically.

"Yes, you enjoyed hearing that? I put some extra oomph into the moaning," she teased. She then ran her hand up the length of my cock and whispered, "I'll take that as a yes."

"I was very... jealous..." I answered, as Sam's head went down and enveloped my cock. "I wanted... to help... you... come..." I muttered breathlessly. She was stroking the sensitive underside of my cock with her tongue, while sucking very hard. It pushed me the little bit further I needed to blast a second load of semen into her mouth.

I just lay back, exhausted from coming so hard. Sam put her head on my chest and whispered, "You got me a far way along, I didn't need much."

I put my arms around her, ensuring one hand ended up on her breast, her nipple poking my hand. "Love you Sammy."

"You too Max," she whispered back.

I woke up the next morning, but Sammy was still sleeping on my chest. She wasn't about to let me go, but she still had school, even if it was a Friday.

"Sammy, you've got to get up," I said in a stern tone.

She drearily looked up at me and whispered, "I'm going to shower first, give me a sec."

I moved my arm and she got up on her knees. I stared up at her mostly naked frame and asked, "Can I join you?"

"No. You're too handsy for a quick shower. And you haven't earned seeing me fully naked yet," she answered. I watched her round buttcheeks bounce as she stood up and left the room before realising I needed to get dressed too. I got up and saw a pink pair of girl's panties just outside my door, so I picked them up and the scent of Sam's pussy met my nostrils, raising my erection again. I threw them in Sam's room and grabbed my clothes off her floor. As I turned around, I saw Sammy in a towel, "Find the little pressie I left you?"

"Drop the towel," I requested.

"Close your eyes," she responded. I closed them, a moment later, "Open." I opened my eyes and started from her eyes, moving down to her pink lips, her round shoulders, her amazing breasts, her flat stomach down to her blue panties.

"I was hoping you'd be naked," I stated and she giggled.

"I was," she chirped.

"Still a heavenly image," I responded. She kissed me passionately and pushed me down.

"You're not so bad yourself," she muttered before stepping off me. She donned her uniform and I dressed myself.

We hopped in the car and Sam complained, "I can't go in today, I'm too horny."

I laughed to myself and told her, "Be strong, the weekend starts tomorrow," in mock poet style.

"It's alright for you, you can steal Nina and fuck the bitch. I'm at school, it sucks."

I put my hand on her thigh and said, "Three more months Sam."

I keyed the ignition and we drove off as Sam whispered, "I can't handle Nina today."

We pulled up, Sam hopped out and kissed me goodbye. I waved and she found Sabrina so they could both wave at me. And two minutes later, Nina sat on the hood of my car and asked, "May I come in?"

I opened her door and she hopped in. "Where to?"

"Your place," she answered immediately. "I want a repeat of yesterday."

"I didn't think the tacos were that good," I muttered with a grin on my face.

She laughed and we pulled out and started the drive home. "It felt amazing, I tried to do it to myself, but I didn't have the first idea," she told me, in a daze.

I smiled and explained, "I just gave you head. It's no big deal."

Nina turned and looked at me, "How is it no big deal exactly?"

I responded with, "I find it fun. Just wait til you try it."

Her face turned from excitement to fear but I put my hand on her thigh and stroked it, getting small moans from Nina as we drove home.

I opened the door and as I turned around, Nina was pushing me in the door and kissing me. We collapsed on the lounge room floor, just kissing, and a few minutes passed before she broke away. A scared look of confusion washed over her face and she asked, "What now?"

I put my hands on her hips and rolled her over, in the same position as yesterday. Nina smiled and pulled me closer to kiss her. I pulled off her after another brief session, and told her, "You should have your first time on a bed."

I stood up and walked into my room, then quickly bolted over to my laptop to turn the record function on, then turn the screen dark before Nina wandered in. I motioned for her to come to me and she walked straight and stiff over to me. I kissed her and she melted a little before I pushed her onto the bed.

"Make me a woman," she looked into my eyes and whispered. I kissed her and placed my hand between her thighs rubbing her clitoris through her white panties again, getting loud moans from the bully. I continued the small circles, getting her nice and wet before telling her, "You need to get naked."

Nina slowly stood up and pulled off her jumper, unbuttoned her shirt and threw it down, rolled off her skirt and threw off her socks and shoes.

She was very sexy, she unhooked her bra and tossed it at me, and I'm not going to lie, my jaw hit the floor.

Nina had pale flesh, and several tattoos. She was slender, had round, petite breasts with small pink nipples. She also had a six pack and as she dropped her panties and exposed her pubic hair and vagina, my cock really got very hard. For the first time, I saw Nina as a woman with her own set of features rather than the girl who picked on my best friend.

Didn't change how I felt about taping her, it actually made me excited to get some good porn.

Nina just stared at me, biting her lip and I pulled my shirt over my head, then motioned for her to take my pants off. She wandered over to me and undid my zip, then unbuttoned and removed my pants, leaving me in my underwear. She tucked her fingers under the hem of my boxers but didn't move to pull them down.

"What's wrong?" I asked her while stroking her face.

"Never seen a naked man before," she whispered back.

I pulled my boxers off and my erection sprung out in front of Nina's face. Her face dropped again, and I was very glad I had a HD webcam to catch the look on her face.

Nina's hand went straight to her pussy and she asked in a frightened tone, "Is that going in here?"

I smiled reassuringly and nodded. Her expression changed in seconds though, when I started rubbing her clitoris and she moaned loudly. I slipped my finger just into her entrance and she gasped. She was very wet.

"Are you scared?" I asked her quietly.

"Yes, but hungry for it," she whispered back while I was circling her clitoris and her entrance. I picked her up and lay her on my bed, her pussy pointing at my laptop.

I climbed over her lining my cock up wit her entrance. "Take me," Nina whispered with hungry eyes. I obliged and slid the first three inches of my cock into her tight and wet pussy. "Oh!" she cried out, her eyes watering.

"You okay?"

"Slow, slow, slow..." Nina whispered and so I pushed in a half inch further. I enjoyed the fact she was in pain as much as the actual feeling of being that first cock inside the girl. She had tormented Sam to tears on numerous occasions to the point that her tears at this point added to the blood flowing through my erection. Still, I heeded her pleas and only pushed in slowly, her eyes widening further with each small push. The last inch and a half, however I thrust in and Nina was biting her lip while smiling.

"I'm going to fuck you now," I whispered into her ear and she nodded. I drew back most of the way and pushed the full way back in.

"It's so big..." she murmured.

"And it's all in you," I responded, drawing and thrusting again, getting a moan from her.

"It hurts, but it's good..." she whispered as I tried to start a pace.

I started moving in the same motions with a quicker pace, causing moans and squeaks. Her breasts were bouncing beautifully and the wet vice between her legs was working wonders on my cock. Her breathing was quickening and her moaning was getting louder. Nina stopped biting her lip and kissed me madly, her tongue exploring my mouth.

I took this as a cue to pick up the pace again, and started pounding the tight little hole. She started moaning through my tongue and her wet little cunt clenched around my cock so hard it felt like a guillotine as the first-timer came with intense passion. I slowed down as she was coming and she wrapped her arms around me tightly while she rode out her orgasm. "Still hard?" Nina asked and squeezed my cock with her very wet little cunt.

"I'm close sexy," I answered and then started up at the same pace I was when she came.

Her eyes nearly popped out of her skull, and she moaned so loud I think Sam heard her at school. I slammed her again and again for another two minutes before I came into her. Nina's eyes stretched with every pulse of my cock, and more and more semen hit her cervix. I collapsed onto her after that orgasm, which was surprisingly comfortable. I pulled my softening cock out of her and lay my head on her breasts.

"Holy fuck..." Nina groaned.

"What's wrong?" I asked, knowing what the response would be.

"My... vagina... it hurts..." Nina muttered.

"It only hurts the first time," I attempted to reassure her.

"I think I need a shower," she said.

"Follow me," I replied and led her though the lounge and to the bathroom.

Hot water pouring over her body did nothing to minimise her overall attractiveness. I was staring at her arse while she had the water pouring onto her face, and the little thing was very beautiful. My hands cupped her butt tightly, and she giggled. Then they ran up to her breasts and squeezed them even tighter. She moaned lightly and pressed her arse against me, rubbing her crack on my cock. I kept my hands in place and asked, "How big are these anyway?"

Nina kept rubbing her butt around my cock and answered, "Um... 12C."

Her boobs were almost the same size as Sam's, for some reason I had trouble wrapping my head around that.

"My vagina doesn't hurt as much now," she whispered.

"Round two?" I asked and she turned and kissed me. She was a little taller than me, only about an inch or so, but enough that she bent a little so she could kiss me.

I picked her up, turned off the water and carried her back to my bedroom. I threw her back down onto my bed and started licking her clitoris, causing a spontaneous moan.

I stroked it with my tongue for a few minutes before pulling her off the bed.

"Turn around," I whispered. She tilted her head slightly but nodded and turned around, I then bent her forward, glanced sideways at the laptop and grinned. My phone was flashing beside my bed and I grabbed it while lining my cock up. I pushed it in a few inches, feeling the tight little hole squeeze my cock tighter than before as I checked the phone quickly. I was greeted by a text from Sam: "No Nina today. You have her?"

I pushed in another few inches and tried to time the moan from Nina with snapping a pic of her taking my cock into her. "Max! Slower! Please!" Nina begged. "It's bigger this way..."

I sent the pic to Sam with the caption: "You're welcome." Before apologising to Nina, I pushed in slower and asked how she felt.

"Amazing..."

"Doesn't hurt anymore?"

"Yes, but not as much."

"Good," I whispered to her before driving in a lot further.

"Oh! Fuck!" Nina cried out as my balls slapped her thighs. I pulled out and thrust in again, her wet little vice squeezing my cock on each thrust.

I thrust in and out of her for several minutes before she groaned, "So full! So big! I'm coming!!!" Her convulsions on my cock felt amazing and my phone lit up with a reply pic. I picked it up and saw it was a snap from between Sam's legs, her hand in her panties with the caption: "That makes me too wet."

I smiled and picked up the pace on Nina. I thrust in harder and faster, causing the girl to convulse in the mixture of pleasure and pain.

"Max! I'm coming again!" she screamed and her vice grip got tighter again, but this time I came at the same time, my cock pulsing against her vagina clenching.

We rode out our orgasms together and I sort of collapsed onto her back. We stayed that way for a few minutes before I got off her and she just whispered, "Shit!"

"What's wrong?"

She tried standing up and walking and fell flat down again before answering, "I need to go." I helped her stand and she just whispered, "I blame you."

"You okay?" I asked and she stood slower than before, balancing herself on the wall.

"Yeah, but my cervix hurts. And my legs don't work," she replied before kissing me. "That was fun, but I'm in a hurry."

She just threw her shirt and skirt on before finding her shoes and socks before whispering, "Keep the rest." Nina ran out the door, stopped halfway down the footpath and waved. I waved back and gust of wind blew her skirt up, exposing her vagina and arse crack to anyone walking or driving past. She pushed her skirt down, hoping no one noticed and ran down the street.

I was sitting in my car, staring off into space, reminiscing about nailing Nina, and Sammy jumped in the car.

"Hey Max."

"Hey," I responded and automatically put my hand on her thigh. She took my hand off her thigh and unzipped my pants, pulled out my cock, which was jumped to hard the second Sam touched it.

"Move your seat back," Sam whispered and put her mouth in my groin, taking a good part of my cock in her mouth and we drove home.

AoDes216
AoDes216
39 Followers
12