Sam's Plan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sabrina looked Sam in the eye and started shaking her head. Sammy responded by pushing her down and kissing her. Sabrina resisted momentarily, but started kissing Sam back and slowly lay on the carpet. Sam lay on Sabrina and mashed their breasts together for a truly passionate moment. I placed myself between their legs, with a perfect view of the two girls' pussies. I ran my tongue around Sabrina's vulva, inciting slight moans from Sabrina. I'd usually glance up to see the girl's face, but I saw Sam's vagina, so when I started tracing my tongue around Sabrina's labia, I slid my finger into Sam's tight vagina. Both girls moaned, so I ran my tongue to Sabrina's clit, and started rubbing the ridged skin on the interior of Sam's vagina. The moaning escalated through the kissing, so my finger's circling increased but my tongue running from Sabrina's clit to her inner labia before running back to her clit slowed for a second, before getting faster, then slowing again. Sam's moaning was increasing faster than Sabrina's mixed ups and downs, Sabrina was insanely wet and her sweet juices encouraged my to speed up my tongue before Sabrina's toes started clenching and her moaning through Sam became almost clearly audible. A moment later, her response to my tongue was accompanied by shuddering, so I pushed the first two fingers of my left hand into the clenching vagina beneath me. At the same time, I removed my hand from Sam, just to feel the tight vagina clench around my fingers.

As it subsided, Sam rolled off Sabrina, and I removed my fingers from her vagina. Sabrina was lying very still and breathing semi heavily. "You okay baby?" Sammy asked her.

Sabrina sat up and murmured, "Yes." She then looked over at me and said in her normal voice, "You're a package deal, aren't you? Monster cock, magic tongue, and you cook."

I blushed a little and stated, "My spin." I spun the bottle and it again landed on me.

Sam hugged Sabrina, and I could see them whispering to one another. The pair separated, and they both stood up and dragged me to my feet, before we headed to Sam's bedroom. We walked into the room and the girls pushed me on the bed.

"This'll be the last one tonight," Sam stated as she delved into her drawer. Sabrina crawled on top of me and kissed me, making sure to try and run her wet pussy along me as she moved up and down my stomach. Then Sam hopped on the bed beside her. She kissed me quickly and used my distraction to handcuff me to her bed head. "You're our slave til morning, the first thing I want you to do is to eat me out, while Sabrina does what she may."

I blinked and asked, "For how long?"

"You'll be cuffed until we decide you can have your hands again," Sabrina mused.

I licked my lips and Sam put her knees on my shoulders, then turned to face Sabrina, the vision before my eyes was just Sam's flesh. She lowered herself until her soft skin was just above my face, my nose filled with the thick scent of her arousal. I shot my tongue out, slipping it into her vulva, going to find her clit. Sam moaned and I felt a small hand wrap around my cock. Sabrina told Sam, "I said he had a magic tongue didn't I?"

"Y-yes... Oh!" Sam moaned in response. "He's... always... staring at... my arse... OH! YES!" she moaned out as my tongue traced small patterns around her clit and her inner labia.

"You're in Heaven right now, aren't you?" Sabrina asked me and I tried to nod in response, but just ended up getting Sam's juices running all over my face.

"Max! Make-make me COME!" Sam cried, and I jackhammered away on Sam's clit. Sabrina's hand left my cock, and her wet pussy planted on my stomach. She must've been doing something with Sam, because the moaning sounded more muffled but she came within a few seconds after that.

Sam rode out her orgasm with her pussy in my face and Sabrina embracing her, before climbing off me. Sabrina climbed up my body and kissed me passionately, before pulling away and turning to say to Sam, "Holy crap, your pussy tastes so sweet."

Sam pushed her finger into Sabrina just to pull it out again and sucked the juice off it, "You taste good, baby."

Sabrina sat beside Sam and hugged her. "Sam, I need to borrow Max next weekend," she told Sam as they hugged.

"Of course baby, I share everything with you," Sam muttered in response to Sabrina. They then kissed, which escalated to involve tongue, and then boob grabbing. But then they broke apart and remembered I was there.

"I want to do something with his cock," Sabrina muttered to Sam. Sam shrugged and put the head in her mouth, and sucked. "Hey, I want a go!" Sabrina stated, and Sam pulled me out of her mouth.

"My roommate!" She retaliated and tried to stick more of me in her mouth.

"Hey! I saw him first!" Sabrina retaliated and put her hand on my shaft and put a bit more of me in her mouth.

But when Sabrina pulled away, Sam kissed her with plenty of tongue. "I can leave if you two want," I pointed out but Sam shook her head.

"You are staying in my bed, tied up and naked," she demanded.

"I really want to do something with his cock," Sabrina whispered to Sam again.

Sam looked at my cock, glanced at Sabrina, and whispered, "You could fuck him."

Sabrina's eyes widened and she shook her head. "Too big, I haven't seen porn with dicks that big."

Sam giggled and replied, "That's how fake porn is." Sam put her hand on my cock and started pumping it. "You'll stretch."

Sabrina looked a little horrified and said, "No, it'll hurt. It's so big, and as much as I want it, it won't fit."

I was grinning from ear to ear and Sam turned her head to look at me. "I would love to see it spread you open Sabby."

"It's too big!" Sabrina commented, but Sam had an idea.

"Suck it!" she ordered. Sabrina looked at her quizzically, but she obliged. She crawled over beside Sam and put the head of my cock in her mouth. She sucked gently and tried to put her lips a little further down, then a little further, until she had three inches in her mouth, then she started sucking and bobbing slightly. It was mind blowing to me that this was actually happening, and a little more so that she was so terrible at this. It may be related to the fact Sam was so mind blowingly fantastic, but Sabrina was nowhere near close.

While she sucked my cock, she tried pushing her boobs together around my shaft, clearly getting more into this as she went on. Sam smiled and winked at me, giving me the 'fuck me' eyes, but she didn't want me to fuck her yet, she wanted me to fuck Sabrina.

Sabrina pulled her head up and Sam asked, "You okay, baby?"

"No," Sabrina replied. "I'm too wet for that." Then she got up on her knees and lined up my tip with her entrance.

"You sure baby?" Sam asked her with a sexy smirk. "It's really big."

"And I'm really hungry for it," Sabrina whispered. She pressed the crown into her vagina with her fingers and shuddered slightly. Slowly, the wet vagina slid down my cock, stopping two inches in and breathing really heavily, "It's thick," she murmured and slid her tight little pussy down a further three inches. Sam reached around and started massaging Sabrina's clitoris, and the girl shuddered. "It feels so good Sammy."

"Take it all baby," Sam whispered in her ear while still massaging her friend's pussy.

As Sabrina stretched a little further, she slid down two inches further and grunted slightly. "You okay girls?"

Sam grinned and said, "Well, I'm naked in front of my best friends, and I'm playing with my best friend's pussy while my other best friend's monster cock is in it. Yeah, I'm good."

Sabrina just moaned and started trying to bounce her legs up and down. Sabrina slowly slid down the last four inches of my cock and her eyes nearly popped out of her head.

"I'm full Sammy, I'm full Sammy," Sabrina whispered to Sam.

"It's okay baby," Sam whispered seductively in Sabrina's ear. Sabrina started moving up and down slightly, her vagina felt amazing, especially as she ground her G-Spot along my shaft and as she touched my base she ground around. "Is she tight enough Max?"

"Uh-huh," I moaned gently in response as Sabrina's pace began to quicken.

"Does he fit Sabby?" Sam asked seductively.

"He's... too... big..." Sabrina moaned as she reverted to simply grinding on me. Until, "Y-Y-YES!" escaped Sabrina's lips and her tight vagina started clenching on my cock. Sabrina's orgasm halted her motions, so Sam climbed over me and put her tongue around Sabrina's clit, giving me an amazing view of her vagina, but having it just out of my reach. Sabrina's orgasm subsided, but then started again moments later as Sabrina started clenching around my erection even tighter.

"Come in me Max!" Sabrina yelled and Sammy started helping bounce her friend on my cock.

"Come in her, fuck her. I see the way you look at her, now you've got her. Come in that tight... Asian, little pussy, Max," Sam whispered in her sexy voice, each word bringing me closer to orgasm before she added, "Please."

That was too much.

I pulsed my load into Sabrina's tight little pussy and Sabrina collapsed onto my chest. My cock started to soften and Sammy pulled it out of her friend's vagina before sucking all my come and Sabrina's juices off my cock. The South African bombshell pushed her exhausted friend to the side and curled up on the other.

Sabrina and Sammy passed out, and I just watched them, still cuffed, but soon drifted off after.

12