Sam's Spa Chronicles Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BADSAM689
BADSAM689
235 Followers

Amy pauses and looks over to Beth to get her reaction but the submissive is just sitting passively, watching her Domme.

Amy continues, "The spa and sport shop is just something we have on the side. I wasn't married at the time nor were three other owners. Since then there have been a couple of other marriages and two divorces -- amicable I might add. Also, since then we've added eight sex slaves, three new owners along with their spouses and 14 inner members and their spouses. But our main goal has always been to have a place where we could have some private sex parties."

"What's the difference between an owner and an inner member?"

"The owners actually own SAMS and the members are just that -- members of the club. It's kind of like a law firm with 12 partners and 14 associates. We are all professionals who just want to have sex with each other. After the prospective member is interviewed and a background check is done, the owners and members vote to admit them."

"What about a sex slave? That's what I'm going to be right?"

"Our sex slaves are just friends or lovers of an owner or member."

"Are these the same people you have sex parties with?"

"Yes, but we are very careful about who we admit into the club. A couple of the owners and some of the members are very prominent citizens who do not want the rest of the world to know about their sexual escapades. Not that we're doing anything illegal. It's just that a lot of people don't understand the purpose of BDSM sex. Because of that, tonight and every time you go there until a thorough background check is done on you, you'll have to wear a blindfold."

"A blindfold, Amy what's going to happen to me tonight?"

"Beth, you're not listening to me. Some of the members are VIPs of the city and until they can trust you to be discreet and until they get to know you . . . several of them -- both male and female -- are going to take turns fucking you tonight and they do not want the whole world to know about it. Don't you understand?"

"Amy you mean I'm going to be ganged fucked? By how many people?"

"Yes tonight you're going to be ganged fucked for the first time in your dull, sex deprived life and no I don't know by how many. The last count . . . are you ready for this darling?"

"Oh Amy my pussy is already juicing."

"There are four men and two women waiting to have sex with you tonight."

"Oh Amy," Beth weakly replies. She closes her eyes and basks in her thoughts as a wave of euphoria washes over her hungry body.

"All the members have sex parties. Usually at SAMS in the private section or my house but sometimes at their own houses, and those who have sex slaves share them with the other members. There are a total of eight sex slaves, two of whom Richard and I trained. What you're going to learn over the next several months is how to say yes to any club member who wants to sexually abuse you and have sex with you."

"Any kind of sex?"

"No we don't allow bestiality, urophilia, coprophilia, necrophilia, pedophilia or sex with the mentally handicapped among members. Nor do we allow the spread of sexually transmitted diseases and none of us are involved in incest or associated in any way with child pornography. All the members take a pledge not to indulge in those perversions or any public displays of sex and nudity. You will too eventually."

"What happens if someone does those things?"

"They'll be voted out of the club. We've all agreed upon that and if they're an owner the other owners will buy him or her out. But so far we've never encountered that problem. I guess that's because we're so cautious in who we allow as members."

"How can you find out if one of the members does indulge in one of those perversions?" Beth inquires.

"Let me just say that we have a friend in the district attorney's office who can investigate any kind of rumors that may arise and we'll leave it at that."

"But I still don't understand why you're bringing me to SAMS. I mean if you and Richard are going to train me on weekends and on Monday and Tuesday evenings at your house then why are we going to SAMS?"

"Richard and I have talked extensively about this. All the other members share their sex slaves and their spouses with us and we feel it would be an insult to them -- some of whom I love dearly, like Raymond and BlackVelvet for instance -- not to share you with them. I wouldn't hurt any of them for the world. So, we're going to SAMS and there you'll be inducted as an initiate sex slave. Richard and I are going to share you with the other members."

Beth does not answer Amy. She is lost in thought.

"It's not like you don't have a choice in the matter. You can always back out. But Beth you are a natural born sex slave. I have met many women and men who live for sex. But I have never met a woman who is as willing as you are to have sex . . . I don't know of anyone who has a desire as strong as yours to get her ass beat and to get repeatedly fucked."

"I let you and Richard beat me and fuck me because I love you."

"No Beth, I've watched you. You give into Richard and I . . . you give into your sexual desires because you want the sex. Period! You want to be dominated and fucked. I've never met anyone who wants to get spanked and fucked as much as you want to. Not only that, but you go out of your way to please your sex partner. In fact, other than training you to put your duties first, Richard doesn't even believe that you need any training to be a sex slave."

Beth still does not answer her. She realizes that Amy is right. Lately the only thing she thinks about, her only desire is to have sex. She masturbates almost every afternoon upon coming home from work or returning from school on Wednesday and Thursday evenings; whereas previously, she only masturbated about once every fourth or fifth day.

Then every night before she goes to sleep, especially on those nights she doesn't sleep at Amy's house, she fucks herself with a vibrator. She is not surprised that Amy thinks she's a nymphomaniac. She wonders if she is one and comes to the conclusion that she is.

Amy continues, "Richard thinks that your sexual slavery and your desire to please come natural to you and the only training you'll need is to teach you how to avoid becoming addicted to sex. I think he might be right too. Your sexual slavery just might come natural to you and without proper training you could become obsessed with sex."

"I never used to be like that. I mean . . . I never use to have a desire like that."

"No I don't think you were. But over the last couple of months, since I've known you and since you've been having sex with Richard and I . . . Darling you walk into a room and your whole body, your whole being, your every action says 'fuck me, please beat my ass until it hurts and then fuck me into oblivion.' I've never seen that in another person."

"Well it is true. I like to go naked and I love to get spanked and fucked. You and Richard helped me discover that about myself."

"Well I'm glad that Richard and I opened up that world for you because you're going to have a lot of nudity and sex in the future. Look we're almost at the spa. Refer to me as Mistress from now on."

"Yes Mistress. I love you Mistress."

"I love you too Beth." Amy reaches across the car and gently squeezes Beth's hand in hers.

They arrive at the spa with five minutes to spare. Amy leads Beth to a private door on the side of the spa, unlocks it and ushers Beth inside. Behind the door is a short hallway with a closed door at the far end. Off to the side is a small room with 84 two tier lockers on three sides of the room and a bench in the middle. Beth thinks of the day years ago in high school when she had sex with a girl in the girl's locker room.

"I've been informed that you are to use locker number 689. In it you'll find your collar, leash and blindfold. Attached to the inside of the door are the instructions as to how to reset the four digit code to unlock the locker door. I suggest you use the last four digits of your phone number or some similar number that you will not forget. The present code is 1-6-8-9. Set the new number and give it to me. You and I are the only ones who are allowed to know the new code number."

Beth sets the code, tells her Domme the new number and takes out the leather dog collar, leash and blindfold. She puts the collar on around her neck and looks questioningly at Amy as to what to do next. Amy tells her to take off all her clothes and put them, along with her keys, identification and gym bag into the locker. When Beth is finished Amy puts the blindfold on Beth and leads her by the leash through the other door at the end of the hallway. Beth hears it slam shut.

There is total silence on the other side. Amy whispers in her ear to wait. She hears someone cough; she thinks it is a man. Then she hears some papers rustling. She hears a man ask about her blood test. He wants to know if they have received the results and what the results were. Amy tells him that Beth is free of all sexually transmitted diseases.

"Number 689, what is your purpose for coming here?" It is the same man who asked about her blood test.

"I received an invitation . . ."

"You will address me as Master or you will be punished. Do you understand number 689?"

"Yes Master. I received an invitation so I came."

"Yes but what did the invitation invite you to do?"

Amy whispers in her ear. In her excitement, she does not hear everything her Domme says to her. She only hears the words 'to be a sex slave.'

"I want to learn how to be a sex slave. I want to learn how to sexually please my sex partner."

Whack! Whack! Someone smacks her hard on each ass cheek with a leather strap. Beth grimaces from the pain.

"You will address me as Master or you will be punished. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master. I'm sorry Master. I want to learn how to be a sex slave Master." Her buttocks are burning.

"Good," he answers her. "I will now go over the rules you must obey. Your Dominatrix will be given a copy of them. I order you to memorize them before your next visit. Do you understand slave?"

"Yes Master."

"Whenever you come here, you may not speak except to answer questions put to you by the members. Do you understand slave?"

"Yes Master."

"Your initiate will last one year and then you will have another twelve months as an apprentice. During your initiate you will have to have sex at least three times with every member. During your apprentice you will have to double that. Your Dominatrix and sponsor will keep track of the members that have sex with you. Do you understand slave?"

"Yes Master. How many members are there Master?"

Whack! Whack! Again someone smacks her butt with a belt. Her ass is stinging and now the juices of her womanhood are heating up.

"You are not allowed to question a member," the man brutally says to her. "You will obey all instructions given to you or you will be severely punished. Do you understand slave?"

"Yes Master."

"Until further notice you are not allowed beyond the second door that you just came through unless you are wearing your blindfold. You must have your blindfold on at all times beyond that door. Do you understand slave?"

"Yes Master."

"You must also be completely naked except for your dog collar. Do you understand slave?"

"Yes Master."

"Except when in a bathroom, you may not stand up unless otherwise directed by a member. You must remain on your hands and knees at all times. If you need to go somewhere you must crawl on your hands and knees and grope your way around. Do you understand slave?"

"Yes Master."

"Good, get down on your hands and knees now slave."

"Yes Master," she answers as she immediately gets down on all fours.

"While you are crawling around you may bump into someone. If that person is a member you will excuse yourself and wait for his or her command. If it is another slave crawling around, then the two of you will grope, finger and feel each other and then kiss, lick and suck each other's sex. Do you understand slave?"

"Yes Master."

"Finally, you will have duty here . . ." he consults a calendar, "the third weekend of every month from Friday evening until Sunday afternoon. Your duties during your assigned weekends will be in an envelope placed in the mail slot of your locker. You may come here at any time to be used sexually by the members but you must be here for your appointed times. Do you understand slave?"

"Yes Master."

"If you violate any of these rules you will be dismissed as a sex slave of Slaves And Masters Sex Spa and you will never become a member. Do you understand slave?"

"Yes Master."

"The safe word is REDLIGHT. If at any time you need a break just say the word and someone will guide you to a room where you can get relief. Also, there are certain sexual perversions that we do not indulge in and discretions we observe. Your Dominatrix will go over these with you if she has not already done so. Do you understand slave?"

"Yes Master."

"Do you agree to these rules slave?"

"Yes Master."

"Then I hereby appoint you as sex slave number 689. From henceforth you are the property of your sponsor. She owns you. She can do with you as she pleases."

"Thank you Master."

"Good. Let the festivities begin." He then pounds what sounds like and what Beth assumes is a gavel on a table.

Immediately someone tugs on the leash, forcing Elizabeth Ann to stand up. Someone starts to suck on her left tit while massaging her right breast. She can tell that it is a woman and wonders if it is Amy Michelle. Another person is behind her; she feels his hard cock rub against her ass. She feels him reach around her and rub the hair of her pubic mound; his fingers massage her clitoral hood.

After a moment or two she is guided into a room that is bare of everything except an iron framed double bed. There are three eyebolts in every wall, four in the ceiling near the corners and two in the floor near the left wall. There is a chain hanging from a ceiling fan. It has a light attached to it; both are on. Beth is laid face up on the bed. Wrist and ankle cuffs are put on her and she is tied spread-eagled to the bed.

"Are you ready for your weekend of debasement slave?" It is the same man who went over the rules with her.

"Yes Master."

"Good, there are a total of five other men and two women here who are all anxious to gang fuck you. But first you get the pleasure of sucking me off." He removes her leash dropping it on the floor and straddles her chest. Then he orders her to open her mouth. As she does so he shoves his member deep into her throat. She gags on it but sucks him avidly.

The entire time she is sucking him someone else is lightly spanking her pussy with a riding crop. When he is finished there is cum on her chin and face and her Venus mound is red and sore. She is in agony for an orgasm.

After he leaves someone licks the jism off her face. She is not sure but she thinks it's a woman. Next four men take turns fucking her pussy and her mouth. While one of them fucks her pussy another one fucks her in the mouth.

Twice they repositioned Beth, tying her up differently -- once with her wrists and legs bound above her head to the headboard; another time her calves are tied tightly up against her thighs and her wrists are bound to the outside of her ankles. They ravish her for two and a half hours, leaving her totally exhausted but wholly satisfied. They again bind her wrists and ankles spread-eagled to the bed.

When the men finish with her one of the women kisses her on her lips and face. She massages both of Beth's breasts, flicking her nipples as she does so. She kisses and sucks Beth's nipples and climbs on top of her, straddling her hips. Beth feels something cold touching her cunt lips. She guesses it is a strap-on dildo or double dong.

The woman rams the dildo deep into Beth's cum filled pussy. Beth moans in ecstasy. The woman fucks Beth for 45 minutes, giving her orgasm after orgasm until Beth is delirious with joy. Then she straddles Beth's face and orders the slave to suck her clitoris. As Beth begins to lick and suck the woman's clit, she hears her order another woman -- she refers to the other woman as her sex slave -- to lick and suck Beth's clitoris.

After several minutes the woman whose pussy Beth is licking screams in ecstasy when she climaxes. Another of Beth's own orgasms is only moments away as the other sex slave continues to hungrily suck on Beth's rosebud.

The woman gets off Beth's face and begins to kiss her openmouthed on her warm, wet lips, darting her tongue deep into Beth's orifice. Beth hungrily sucks her tongue while the other sex slave continues to suck Beth's clitoris. Within seconds Beth's own eruption sends her into euphoria.

Afterward, both women lie next to Beth, one on each side of her. One of them is caressing her tits while kissing and sucking her neck; the other woman is lightly rubbing Beth's pussy lips while kissing and sucking the other side of her neck. After several minutes one of the women unties Beth. Then both women get up and quietly leave the room.

As soon as they leave, another man comes in and fucks Beth. He lies down and has her mount him. When he finishes fucking her, he puts her leash back on and pulls on it motioning for her stand up. He orders Beth to strip the bed of all its sheets and hold them in her arms. He then commands her to follow his lead, walking instead of crawling on her hands and knees. He leads her down a hallway and into another room. It is a bedroom with a bathroom attached. Beth hears the man close the door and leave.

"Drop the sheets and take off your blindfold," Amy tells her. "We are alone. We'll leave the sheets in the hallway tomorrow morning for someone to pickup."

"Oh Amy." She takes off the blindfold and throws her arms around her Domme's neck hugging her. Amy rubs her ass cheeks and removes the dog collar.

"Come, I have some shampoo and toothpaste, let's get you showered and cleaned up," she says. "We will sleep here tonight. You're mine until tomorrow morning."

Amy bathes her, shampooing the cum matted hair on her pubic mound and on her head. Once Amy is finished bathing Beth and washing her hair she towels her dry, vigorously rubbing her all over her naked body. Beth's passions are rekindled by her Dominatrix.

Amy then orders Beth to sit on the floor while she blow dries her hair. The sub kneels between her Domme's open legs; she is looking directly at Amy's vagina.

She places her hands on Amy's thighs and then begins to kiss, lick and suck Amy's Venus lips and clit. Amy opens her legs wider in order to give Beth better access to her cunt. She is soon rewarded with an ecstatic orgasm.

When the Domme is finished drying her sub's hair she guides Beth into the bed. She dims the lights and then gets into bed with her submissive. They take turns licking each other's pussy lips and sucking each other's clits. When they are both completely satisfied, Amy turns off the lights and takes Beth into her arms. Beth is asleep within minutes.

The next two days are a repeat of Friday night. Beth is blindfolded and repeatedly fucked in her mouth and in her pussy in numerous positions by both men and women. She is spanked, flogged and sexually tortured by them on several occasions. Once she is tied to an X-shaped cross and tortured with an electric wand for several minutes before being gang fucked.

Another time she is tied spread-eagled to a bed and electrical wires are attached to her pussy lips. Then small volts of electricity are administered to her cunt while several men masturbate over her, shooting their cum onto her face and body. Someone -- she believes it's a woman -- licks the cream off of her face while someone else wipes it off of her body with their hand and has Beth lick and suck it off their fingers. She is then gang fucked by three men and two women wearing strap-on dildos.

BADSAM689
BADSAM689
235 Followers