Sanctuary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mattwatt43
mattwatt43
451 Followers

"Oh my god!" he said. "I've always wanted, wondered how that would feel! That's wonderful."

"Good to have your slave in bed with you!" she said grinning and going back to the blow job, moving her head slowly up and down on his prick, pulling the skin along with her mouth with each movement, jerking him off with her mouth.

"Very good," he replied.

She lifted her head and said to him:

"Matt, Master, I love you for doing this for me."

Then she lowered her head and continued her work. She crept her lips along the surface of his cock, inching her way toward the muscles of his stomach with her lips. She finally reached her goal and was able to kiss his stomach muscles with her lips, the cock being buried in her mouth and the entrance of her throat.

"Look, Ma, no hands," she said, grinning, having taken her head off of the cock to mug for him.

"Suck my cock!" he said in a waspish voice.

"Oh, yes, sir," she said quickly, "He gets so testy, when his blow job is interrupted."

He was grinning at her, as she blew him an air kiss and captured his prick once again in her mouth. Now she brought him to a climax. He stiffened on the bed, thrusting his hips into the air and toward her face and her working mouth. He reached down and grabbed her by the hair and pushed his prick into her mouth, causing her to momentarily gag. She settled into it again and took his load into her mouth and down her throat.

When his spasms were all done, he lay there with his eyes focused on her. She lay with her head on his stomach and was licking at his cock and smiling up at him.

"I swear, Janie," he said, "You are the totally perfect woman!"

"You talk so nicely to me," she said softly, much affected by what he'd said.

"I only speak the truth to you," was his answer, and she began to weep again.

He pulled her up to him, snuggling her into his side with her head on his chest, kissing her forehead.

"This will come out right," he said.

"You promise?" she said softly.

"I promise," he said, "I really don't believe that he's going to pass up a woman like you for anyone else. I don't know what his confusion is but being away from you will bring back his perspective. You'll see. Meanwhile, coffee or tea?"

"Oh, coffee," she said, "But I should be serving you."

"I know where everything is," he said, "You come along and remain naked and inspire me for the day."

"Yes, sir,"she said happily, getting out of bed and padding along with him, as he went to the kitchen.

He wore green silk pj bottoms and kept his eyes focused on the beauty of her ass as they went along.

"My, Janie, quite an ass," he quipped.

She swung her hips from side to side, grinning back at him over her shoulder, as she went.

They made plans for the day, while they had coffee. He told her that, since she was new to the mid west, he wanted to take her for a memorable ride down into the flint hills of Kansas.

Then he smiled at her and said:

"There is one little item that I promised that needs taking care of."

She was mystified at first but then blushed and let out an 'eeep'.

"That's right," he said, smiling. "Take a kitchen chair into the living room and put it in the middle of the living room."

"You're going to spank me?" she asked.

"Exactly," he said.

"Oh dear!" she said then.

"Afraid?" he asked next.

"Afraid that you won't!" she said matching his smile.

She arranged the chair and he sat down patting his lap for her to come to him. She did as she was told and draped herself over his lap. Once she was arranged, he sat for a moment just looking down at her upturned ass and sighed.

"This is the life, Janie," he said, "A beautiful young woman draped over my lap, showing a world class ass and waiting for me to slap it! Ask me nicely now for your spanking, woman."

"Please, sir, Master," she said, "Please discipline this errant woman; I contradicted you yesterday and deserve to be spanked. Please!"

As soon as she'd finished her last 'please', he slapped her ass. She yipped and bucked in his lap and he laughed.

"Your response was as much fun as the feel of my hand slapping your ass," he said to her.

"Thank you, sir," she said, "One."

She counted her way through 10 slaps and by the end he was laughing too hard to continue, with her constantly making faces at him and her response.

He kept her there and played with her ass then, rubbing his hand over the surface of it and eventually letting the hand drift into the crack of her ass. He kept at it, letting his fingers drift farther and farther into her ass crack.

"Oh, you're going to do that again?" she sighed.

"I'd be a fool not to," he said, "This blessing of beauty is temporary and I want to play with this ass, while I have it here."

"Flatterer!" she said.

He gave her ass a slap and she squealed into laughter. Then he continued his manipulation of her ass crack, getting his fingers further and further into it, and plunging one finger into her ass hole finally. Her response was to squirm against his invading fingers, making throat moans as she did.

He moved her then and slipped off of the chair, laying her down across the chair again, when he'd moved. He knelt behind her, so that he was now positioned between her splayed out legs. He lowered his head and kissed the inside of her thigh.

"OH!" she said, as he did.

He got the same reaction to another kiss on the other inside thigh. Then he licked his way all the way up her ass crack and the reaction was not only there, it increased in its intensity. This only spurred him on. He moved his hand, and as he was rimming her ass, and licking at her ass crack, his hand palmed her pussy mound, and his fingers began to wiggle.

Janie's reaction was increasing in intensity. He had moved his area of action now for his tongue and lips and now as licking at her pussy slit.

Janie's recitation of 'oh, oh etc.' increased in intensity, with her reacting to every single stab of his tongue now.

He reached a hand up and under her body and now captured a nipple in each hand. Janie began to buck like a wild woman, crooning loudly the intensity of her reaction to all that was being done to her.

"Master, Master, Master," she kind of spit out. "Anything! I promise, promise, anything, double anything that you want. You treat me this way and I promise anything . . .EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Her response faded into the squeal of her cumming. Her ass was flopping and her hips moving. She almost flopped her way off of the chair that he had her on.

He pulled her off of the chair then and into his arms. She nestled there and whispered into his ear, using both her hot breath and her tongue on his ear:

"I mean it, Master, anything you want. You treat this Janie so fine!"

He spoke to her then:

"There are two things that I want."

"Yes, anything!" she repeated.

"Wait here for me, on your hands and knees," he ordered, and she did as he bid her, staying there on her hands and knees.

He came back quickly and had a tube of lotion in his hand. He spilled some out onto his hand and rubbed it into his fingers and began to work his fingers between her ass cheeks, gradually working a huge amount of the lotion into and around her ass hole.

"Ohhhhhhh!" she sighed. "Are you going to?"

"Yes," he said, now putting a condom on his stiffened cock.

Her answer was to waggle her ass cheeks back and forth at him. He slapped her ass then, causing her to squeal:

"I need a stationary target!" he said.

"Yes, sir," she said and stopped her ass wagging.

Then she felt the pressure at her ass hole of his cock head, and in only an instant, the cock head had popped into her asshole and she reacted, moaning against the momentary discomfort but soon adjusting to it.

"Ohhhhh," he moaned then, "Feel that! Your tightness, the way your ass clutches at my cock! This is worth waiting a life time for."

He worked steadily until he had his cock all the way up her asshole, and then he pulled her back to himself, so that she was now squatting down on, sitting on his lap, impaled on his prick.

No sooner had he pulled her into that position that she came; she shook and made almost hooting noises as she came. Her asshole pulsed around his prick.

"Full!" she squealed. "Got me full! Wonderful full!"

He moved her only slightly then, in an up and down motion and the continued spasms of her cumming pulled him over the edge also and he reached around and grabbed her by both of her nipples and held her in place as he began to cum inside of her.

They stayed locked in that position until his prick had softened and he could pull it out of her asshole. She slumped onto her side and he kissed his way up her body from her hip to her cheek. He whispered to her:

"Stay here, love; I'll be right back."

"Yes, daddy!" she said absolutely overwhelmed with the effect of the passion.

He came back soon and had with him a wash cloth and a towel to clean her up after their vigorous fucking. She just grinned at him, as he did it. Then, when the washing was done, he held out a pair of pink panties to her.

"I got these from your bag," he said, "Forgive my nosiness."

"I forgive your everything, when you treat me like that," was her response.

"I want photos now," he said. "Of you in those pink panties."

"Photos, yes," she said, "Anything means photos too."

Matt dressed and got his camera to pose Janie's photos. She wore nothing but the thin, pink, nylon bikini panties. Both her ass and her pussy were visible through the fabric of the panties.

He posed a series of her from all angles. Then, with Janie giggling up a storm, he took her lipstick and wrote 'Matt's Slave Janie' across her forehead and her face.

Then Janie took a black indelible marker and signed the panties across the seat of the ass, and Matt photoed that too.

They finally got their day under way. Matt stopped the drive to the flint hills at a restaurant for breakfast for the two of them. The drive took them down Interstate 35 into Kansas. Janie saw immediately why he wanted to show her this area.

He guided their conversation, as they left the Kansas City area:

"Have you thought about what you'll do, when he calls."

She misted up and said: "Matt, you're sure he will?"

"There's no doubt in my mind that the fool will come to his senses and call. So, let's go on that assumption, what are you going to do?"

"I don't know," she said, "I need to think of something first of all that will show him kind of."

"What do you have in mind?" he wanted to know.

"I just don't know," she said. Then she went on:

"And I'm not inclined to tell him about where I've been and what I've been doing. This is not a crisis that I've launched."

"Janie," Matt said then, "It's sensible for you to know and stick up for what you think is your own prerogatives.

"Will you take him back?" he wanted to know.

"Yes, I will," she said.

"Basis?" he asked then.

"Well, that we put this interval behind, don't talk about it, just acknowledge that it happened and it's behind us. I don't want to use it as a weapon or to bludgeon. Then we go back to where we were and work on trust."

"Same relationship as before?" he asked.

"Yes, that's still what I want from him, with him. If we are back together, I have no problem being his love slave, his sex slave."

"You're such a good woman, Janie," Matt said, running his hand down the side of her face.

The discussion broke off then, as they began to drive down into the flint hills area. The drive was one of the prettiest anywhere. She was enchanted and told Matt how much she loved the rolling, ranging hills on all sides.

They approached a kind of built up area where there was a pull off and Matt drove into the pull off. You could into it far enough so that the car couldn't be seen from the road. He went into it and parked.

"Let's get out and look around," he said.

They got out and went around farther still 'til they were hidden by the hill itself.

"Matt, this is so lovely," she said.

"I want you to walk down to where those bushes are growing," he said, pointing to an outgrowth of bushes that were about 100 yards down a slope.

"Are you coming?" she asked then.

"No," he answered, "I'm going to stay here and film you and your walk."

She began to walk down the hill but he stopped her:

"Stop," he said and she halted immediately. "Did I tell you that you could wear any clothes?"

She looked at him and said earnestly: "No, Master, you did not, I humbly apologize."

"Then strip!" he said, "I want you naked walking out into the prairie."

She smiled, loving the idea immediately, and soon was totally naked. She set off on the walk, and he filmed her going and coming back. He set the camera aside, when she got back to where they were, and held his arms out.

She was plastered into his arms in not time and kissing him. He slid his hands down her back to grasp her ass cheeks and squeezed, still fencing with her tongue in his mouth and then in hers.

"Oh, Matt," she crooned, "You make me wet all the time. You are wonderful!"

"Reacting this way to a beautiful lady out on the prairie is a treat beyond treats," he said, now rubbing her nipples.

He lowered her onto the grass right there and made love to her out in the flint hills, in the grass of the prairie. They were aware of, and even stimulated by, the closeness of the traffic on the road near them, as the moved into their love making.

She clutched his ass cheeks with her hands and wrapped her legs around him, holding him to herself, as he moved into his love making motion.

They kissed ardently and he sucked on her tongue.

"Oh, fuck me on the prairie!" she wailed, hardly even aware of what she was saying in her passion.

She came soon then, and he followed her into his own orgasm. They lay there in the grass for a while before they moved and she dressed again.

There was a great peace between them, as they drove back to Matt's house. The got lunch on the way and settled down in Matt's living room to talk for a while, when her cell phone rang.

She looked at the cell phone and with great agitation said to Matt:

"It's him!"

"Calm down a bit now," Matt said and she made an attempt to get her emotions under control. A look of a kind of certainty come onto her face just as she answered the phone.

"Hi, Stan!" she said.

Then she went on: "No, I'm not home. No, I won't tell you where I am. Look, Stan, there's something that I have to do and can't wait. Call me back in exactly 20 minutes."

She just hung up then and moved from the couch to where Matt was sitting. She went to her knees, and reached out and unzipped his fly.

"Oh jeez!" he said. "This is something."

She just smiled at Matt and said: "Payback is lovely at times!"

"It sure is," he said, as she began to suck on the head of his cock.

She gave Matt the blow job, swallowing his cum in about 12 minutes.

"Will you tell him?" he asked.

"If I need to," she said with calmness.

The call came as soon as it was supposed to.

"Hi, Stan," she said, "Yes, I did what I needed to; I'm free to talk now."

The conversation, with Matt hearing one side of it, went on for a while. Janie told her husband that she didn't want to know any details about him and his Sylvia and she would certainly not tell him where she was or any details about her getting away. She did agree that the next day, if she could, she'd come home. She told him that she wanted the relationship to be as it was before. She loved being his sex slave and would be that again but he needed to work now to earn some trust from her.

At one point she said, more for Matt's information than any other reason:

"Stan, stop crying now; you made a mistake but we're not going to let it ruin us or our marriage. That's just the way it is."

Then she hesitated and said: "You're welcome, Stan. Yes, I'll call you later, and I'll come home tomorrow. Wait for me at home. No, I don't need a ride. I'll be home. If you want me back, just do as I say, Stan."

She hung up then, and began to cry immediately. Matt went to her and held her, kissing her head, and letting her cry as long as she needed to.

She looked up at him after a bit, the tears still on her face and he said:

"Janie, you were magnificent! He's the world's luckiest guy; I hope the fool realizes it."

"Thank you, honey," she said, "I mean for all of this. You've saved my life these few days, any number of times."

"Don't thank an old man," he said, "For being able to take care of a beautiful woman and playing her lover for a few days! It was simply life thrilling.

He made them simple salads for dinner, and they watched, in silence a tv movie. She called Stan back and they talked a while but she said to him that she preferred to speak face to face. She warned Stan not to ask her about where she'd been or she wouldn't come back at all, and she didn't want to know about Sylvia at all either.

When the conversation was done, she was washed out.

He told her then that he'd made her plane reservation for the next day. That was all arranged. He also had run a bath for her. He led her upstairs and was going to just leave her to it, but she asked him to wash her. He took her clothes off and gave her the bath. It was languid for her, with his slowly washing all parts of her, and reveling in the feel of her body in the tub.

When the bath was done, and she'd drunk the wine that he'd brought for her, while he was bathing her, he led her off to the guest room, telling her that she might want some time and space to think about tomorrow. He tucked her into the covers and left.

He then went and did some work on his computer, opting for bed himself a little while later. He was awakened by a slight noise about an hour later, and, looking up, saw her standing in the door way. She was apparently unsure about if he wanted her to come to him or not.

"Matt," she said in a little girl voice. "I need to be held."

"Come her my beauty," he crooned at her and with a sigh, she joined him in bed.

As they snuggled, she said to him, whispering to him and the darkness around them:

"Make love to me now, Matt, for us, for now and for the rest of our lives!"

"Of course, Janie, my darling," he said, and kissed her.

Their lovemaking then was slow and soft. It ended with Janie cumming and weeping for a while as she lay against his body. He held her there and they drifted off into sleep.

Once again he was awakened by her taking his cock into her mouth for a morning blow job.

"A parting for my master," she said, grinning up at him and kept on until she finished the blow job.

They got themselves arranged and he took her to the airport. He waited, and they had coffee, during the waiting.

Just as they parted, she said to him, as she hugged him one last time:

"A part of me will love you forever, Matt!"

"Thank you, honey," he said. "I'm always here for you or to talk to him, if that's what you need. You just take him in hand, honey."

"I will," she said, and then, then she was gone.

"Well, thank all the gods that are or ever could be for that!" he said quietly as he left the airport for the parking garage.

EPILOGUE:

Janie's marriage to Stan did survive. The incident served to help both of them not take the other for granted. In the long run, it was positive for them. Janie never told Stan, not even in later years, where she'd gone. It was her secret and she kept it. She corresponded with Matt now and again. He was everlastingly pleased at her happiness.

The End.

mattwatt43
mattwatt43
451 Followers
12