All Comments on 'Sandi's Mistake'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 118 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Whoa! A decent JPB story. This is like spotting a giraffe in the wild in Colorado.

oldguy1oldguy1over 1 year ago

What asshole he must be perfect.cause his expectations are pretty high. people make mistakes but his cold as attitude shows he doesn't know how to love anyone except himself she's in jail but she is still better off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In regards to oldguy1. Repeatedly fucking another man is not a mistake. Go find a cuck story plenty of them here

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
Same same

Another fairy tale for angry, impotently frustrated men. Hate women? You’ve found a home

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

These crazy-assed pig sows.

Good story, fuck the bitch.

Just thinking’, would it not be fun to request and be granted a conjugal visit with her?

Then show up with six other pals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That's why I adore and hate JPB, so it's for diversity! Some of his fairy tales make me want to vomit, others make me want to beat the author, others make me misunderstand... For this - 5*, definitely ... (Well, for your fairy tale "Ari", with a continuation from Ohio - I will not substitute my ass, but I would gladly suck both of you - I am in such euphoria)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I forgot to introduce myself - my name is Mikola, mistechko Kotovsk, Ukraine.. I kiss and suck you guys!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved the story, but I would love a different ending. I understand that the MC is very bitter about what his wife has done to him and their marriage but he should visit her in jail. Even though he doesn't feel like getting her back, just visiting her in jail is really very good for him: he shows that he's much much better than her in their relationship and he's just more human than her. Think about this: she has nothing left for her in this life: she fucked up her marriage and lost the man she loves, and how she's serving time and all which is left for her is hope: it's a very scary place to be. He'll feel so much better about doing this as time goes by. A request to the author: please, at least, consider some more development for these two people.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

He should have went to see her, give her some hope. I think he was cold hearted S.O.B.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower6 months ago

Another good one!! Thanks!

Schwanze1Schwanze16 months ago

Read again. Damn good ending.

Note to young single men. If she's fucking you and dating other men, she's a party girl fuck buddy and definitely not wife material.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief4 months ago

Sandi got what she deserved, cut off at the knees and hung out to dry. It was a nice gesture on Rob's part, getting her a good lawyer, just to let people know he wasn't completely cold hearted. I bet she gets plenty of loving in prison if she was as good looking as stated, lol. Good story, just a little too short.

26thNC26thNC4 months ago

For JPB, another great story. My favorite part is the cheating bitch’s dead lover, and her being the one to do it.

ironman1017ironman10174 months ago

He didn’t cost her the man she loves. She did. She’s the one that was married and cheated on her husband.

ttt59ttt5922 days ago

Bob's guys are tough cold bastards... love them!!!!!!!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x21 days ago

The fact that she couldn't stop cheating even when he wasn't working long hours and she knew he wasn't cheating doesn't bode well if he did takw her back/

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

I guess I'm the only one feeling sorry for Sandi. been married many years (53) and never came across that problem but it could have happened and in the same situation I don't think I'd have just dumped her cold. We have kids and grandkids now and I'm glad through life still loving each other and our whole family. At least 1/2 or more of our friends are on their 3d and even 4th marriage. Pretty sad for them.

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyabout 2 hours ago

The irony here is that Sandi and Rob had talked about the start up company and she agreed the project had potential and Rob should join his brother and go for it. What was she expecting? That he'd have to work from nine to five from Monday to Friday?

Good, plausible story. Thanks JPB for sharing with us!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9075 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

SIMILAR Stories