S&P: Interrogation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Especially in recent years, when the want for Roger was still there but the opportunities were somewhat diminished by the job and the responsibilities with home and family ... OHHHH, he was rolling her nubbin inside her lips. OHHHH, he was tracing up and down her lips, feeling that increasingly wet spot at the other end. OHHHH, he was giving a butterfly kiss to her neck …

Finally, mercifully, the timer rang. Carol stood up and faced Roger. He had a "What did I do?" look on her face. Carol jabbed a finger into his ribs, so hard it made him flinch.

"Just keep backing up, Mister. I'm not going to forget how you tried to make me break my promise to our daughter."

Roger went on back. He thought he had the room "read," but all of a sudden he almost literally went ass over teakettle, tumbling over the arm of the couch and landing on the cushions, his feet flying high in the air. Carol launched herself between his legs and landed on his torso, grinding her pelvis against his and kissing him like she was trying to rip his tongue from his mouth.

Roger wasn't complaining. He put both hands on Carol's bottom and got his mouth free from hers long enough to kiss at her shirt collar. He could sure feel two hard nubbins now. He let his fingers slip further down her bottom to her thighs, touching the backs of them.

Carol responded by kissing Roger's neck and grinding against something else that was even harder. She went for the buttons of his shirt with fervor. He let go one hand from her thigh and ran it up the back of her shirt, deftly unclasping her bra. The other hand moved back up and spread across her bottom, with the thumb down near the juncture of her thighs.

Carol spread her legs and scissored them around his, trapping an ordinary man quite neatly. Roger was no ordinary man – he could have taken a couple of mean drunks simultaneously – but he couldn't unseat his wife and didn't want to. All he could do was go with the flow. She was flowing.

Carol eventually got all of Roger's shirt buttons open and began working on his belt. Roger retaliated by getting Carol's shirt off and working his hands under her bra until he could kiss her breasts. He didn't go for the nipples right away, preferring to lick around the underside. This Carol liked.

She pushed her bottom up, way up, letting his thumb find its way underneath the leg hole of her shorts and across the crotch of her panties, which were very wet. Then she pushed down, way down, trapping his thumb where it was and letting his fingers trail across her buttocks.

Roger countered by bringing his free hand up and starting at Carol's neck, trailing down her breastbone, while he sucked at her nipples. Carol gripped his arm, guiding it to the proper place, which was at the waistband of her shorts. He unbuttoned and unzipped them. She countered by unbuttoning and unzipping his pants, and reaching into the fly of his shorts.

She started scooting forward as her shorts came loose. Her panties were still on and still tight around her hips, so she used the pressure against her female parts to her advantage. With a little twisting, she got his thumb underneath her panties and feeling at her perineum. With some rocking, she got his thumb to rub her anal opening and the base of her vaginal opening.

Roger's hand went in the waistband of Carol's panties and trailed down her pubic bone. She rocked back, and he reached the edge of the bone – the edge of the waterfall, as he liked to call it, because he could reach way underneath the way swirling water in a waterfall cuts at the rock above it. He split two fingers and continued to slide, catching her clit in between the fingers and rubbing it from both sides. Carol used her other hand and pulled his rather bloated organ out, reaching under herself to gather lubrication and then rubbing her hand up and down it. Then she moved forward, letting the tip rub at her crotch.

Carol suddenly released both her hands, gripped both of Roger's, and leaned way forward. With her still using the scissors hold on his legs, he didn't have much control of his movements. She let go of one hand just long enough to reach into her crotch and move her panties well to one side, then gripped his hands again. She moved her cleft up his shaft, up, up, up … then sank it in her all the way to the hilt.

Then she held there. She moved her head back and enjoyed the feeling. Carol and Roger both knew well that Roger's rod felt bigger to Carol in certain positions, although he never was too sure of which positions were best for her. Under ordinary circumstances, he would have loved to thrust up into her, but that scissors position was keeping him from it. He wasn't into female domination, but he found he liked this. He could and did flex his buttocks, moving his shaft back and forth a tiny bit, and he liked that a lot.

Carol leaned all the way down until she was face to face with Roger, then arched her head back so he could lick her neck and her breasts. She started sliding up and down on his shaft, not too much yet. Whenever she went down, she really went down, pressing her tailbone against his pubic bone and getting every bit of his hard-on into her vagina. Nor were her external genitals neglected. She rotated her hips so his shaft could rub her clit and kept going in a clockwise motion, as she searched for her G-spot.

Roger didn't want to distract himself, but he didn't want to blast off early either. He moaned in complaint. So Carol kissed him. Then she presented him with her neck, which he loved to kiss and suck. The emotional pleasure he got, momentarily diverted him from his physical pleasure. It increased hers, to be sure.

Roger could just barely move his cock inside her pussy. For some reason, he really liked it. It was like the head there was a fingertip, feeling the tissues and nerve endings very gently. The base of the head was like a knuckle joint, rubbing at the upper wall of her vagina. There was a slightly rough patch there, either the tip of her urethra or her G-spot. He didn't know which, but it scraped underneath the base of his head and sent pleasure coursing throughout.

Roger could come like an ordinary man, with the sensations all in the head. But some men have more feelings under really good circumstances. They have nerve endings in their lower abdominal and upper thigh muscles just like a woman does. The first sign Roger had that this was going to be different was a hollow at the very base of his stomach, just above the hips, moving inward toward the bladder (empty, fortunately) and his penis. His buttock muscles were starting to clench back and forth without orders now.

Carol gripped Roger's hands and placed them on her breasts. She had her head thrown back and her lips slightly parted. Roger knew this was intense concentration. Carol could be pretty vocal during sex when it was ordinary. When she was silent, it usually was a signal for him to stop and try again later, or it was a signal that she was going to have a monster orgasm.

From the tremors of her vaginal muscles, which seemed to have a life of their own, he suspected it was the latter. Dear God, he hoped he didn't come too soon. An early orgasm in a man usually means all the sensation is in the shaft, not throughout the body, and it can produce the equivalent of a weak dribble. And it is not a quarter as pleasurable, sometimes not a tenth as pleasurable, as a real orgasm. Roger suspected that a lot of bad marriages stemmed from neither husband nor wife really wanting it, but just having sex in order to have it.

"Ohhhhhhh…." Carol said in a very soft voice. Roger knew she was close, but not quite there yet. More than once, she had approached the edge of orgasm but hadn't come for some reason. Roger knew that if she did go off powerfully, so would he.

Roger cheated.

He got one hand free long enough to put it under Carol as she rose up on him. She lubricated the hand very well. Then, when she rose up again, he put his thumb on her clit, two fingers atop his prick, and the last two … you know where.

Carol shrieked. Or she realized it and cut it off halfway, so it sounded like a strangled cry. Then her vagina imploded, collapsing on itself, crushing Roger's fingers and his organ, pulling on it in spasms. That did it for him. He reached the point of no return, hung on even longer than necessary, and let go.

If the purpose of the male orgasm is to send sperm as far into the female as possible, and the purpose of the female orgasm is to pull the sperm to the Fallopian tube to the egg to fertilize it, Carol and Roger played their parts to perfection. Time stopped for Roger; he felt he'd never stop shooting. Carol pulled it all in, deep into her vagina, as much as it would hold and then some. Her uterine muscles helped pull the thick fluid in deeper. She shuddered all over from head to toe, increased the scissors hold on Roger, and then collapsed onto him.

The two heard a door open. Their daughter was coming out into the hallway.

Roger slid off the couch and onto the floor. Carol kicked one couch cushion off and knelt on the springs. Triacialeigh walked to the edge of the living room. Carol asked.

"Is anything wrong, honey?"

"No, Mommy. I just had to go. Are you and Daddy all right? I thought I heard you make a funny sound."

Carol wasn't quite ready to give her daughter sex education, but she did want to reassure the girl. Carol was leaning forward, so only her head, neck and one arm extended over the top of the couch.

"Yes, I did, but I wasn't hurting or anything. I just made a funny little sound that your daddy liked. He's gone to get some water. Here, do you want a hug and a good-night kiss?"

"Thank you, Mommy."

Careful not to expose herself or her daughter's daddy – who was on the floor, quiet as a mouse – to the little girl, Carol put an arm around her little girl and kissed her on the cheek. They exchanged heartfelt I love you's. Triacialeigh started to leave and stopped.

"Mommy, Heidi told me today she's going to have a little brother or sister. Do you think I'll have a little brother or sister?"

"I don't know, honey. God works in mysterious ways. Nana and Grandpa didn't think they'd have Bobby and Danny, but they did. If He wants you to be our only one, we'll love you. If we have another one, we'll love him or her, but we'll love you just as much. Pinkie promise." The mother and daughter exchanged little fingers.

Triacialeigh went back to bed without incident. Carol turned to Roger, who looked pleasantly relaxed. She gave him a look and spoke in a no-nonsense tone.

"If you're happy for our daughter, I'm glad. If you have a self-satisfied smirk that you got me off, you've got a lot more to do before I'm letting you go."

Both, actually. That night was the last night the two would see each other for ten days. Carol and Sue were booked on a flight to Orlando the next morning.

(To Be Continued)

12