Sandra's New Neighbors Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She groaned in ecstasy as her left index finger bumped into her little nub. She moved away for a moan then back to groan again. With the touches on her clit she felt like a lightening bolt of sexual pleasure was striking right in the middle of her brain. She started to circle the finger around the spot and squirmed in extreme enjoyment. During this squirming her right index finger pressed into her a little on accident. This plus the touch on the clit made her say, "Oh yeah!"

She started to push it in a little deeper then pulled it out. After a few more times she found a rhythm between her hands and was moaning, groaning, and grunting out small words as she built toward her first orgasm. She went slowly not knowing what she could take and learning her body in a way she never had.

After a few minutes she felt like her body was about to explode from right under her hands, but she couldn't stop. It just felt to damn good to stop. In fact her pace quickened and soon after she cussed for the first time outside the shop in her life. As she came for the first time in her short life she yelled, "Fuck!" The word was stretched out over the entire explosion.

It was like every lightening bolt she had felt earlier was drained from her brain back to the points of contact with her hands at the very beginning before those plus about a thousand more flooded her brain all at once. She was vaguely aware that her body was convulsing even harder than what she saw the twins do, but she didn't care. She was off in her own euphoria.

Once the orgasm was spent, she didn't move for quite a while. Both Jac and Jill were off the couch and wearing loose and long shirts, and she was under a light blanket and still nude. Jill was seated on the floor near her head and so saw her wake up.

"Hey there, sleepy head," she teased.

"What happened?" mumbled Sandra.

"You came really hard and passed out for a few minutes," answered Jac. She was on the floor at the other end of the couch. "Ten to be exact. That's the longest I've seen anyone pass out for after just cumming once." She grinned and giggled.

"So what does that mean about me?"

"Nothing, other than you needed," answered Jill. "Would you like something to drink? I've found liquids help after a strong orgasm."

"Sure. Water would be great. Thanks." Sandra straightened out and sat up some. Jill stood up and headed to the kitchen, as she did Sandra saw that there was nothing underneath the shirt. She shifted on the couch a bit more then said, "Eww!"

This caused Jac to laugh. "Found the wet spot did you?"

"The what?" exclaimed Sandra.

"The wet spot. It's the one draw back to any kind of sex. Our pussies get wet to allow a dick easier access but we create a lot. The excess flows down our body and soaks into whatever's below us. That's what you feel under you the wet spot. Your spot is different from Jill's or mine, because your pussy squirted a little all the way to the couch arm."

"What?" Sandra practically screamed in alarm.

Jill entered and handed Sandra a glass of water as she explained, "Some women when very excited will squirt. There's nothing wrong with it. It's just unique. When you next cum, you may or may not squirt. But I think we've talked enough and we've all had a long day. Finish your water then we have to call it a night. Tomorrow's going to be fun, but it will start early."

"Jill brought your clothes out so you can get dressed. And my sister is making me apologize about destroying your bra and those god awful boxer briefs, so I'm sorry."

"Accepted. Thanks. I don't think I could handle putting them back on." Sandra downed the glass then threw the blanket off. She stood up on wobbly legs and grabbed her pants. "Sorry for the mess I made on the couch," she said as she pulled the jeans up. She sat on the floor, pulled her sock and boots on then the shirt over her head before standing again. The twins stood too. She hugged both individually then they ganged hugged her before kissing her on the cheek.

"Thank you for helping today. See you tomorrow," said Jac.

"Thanks very much for everything today. It was fun and so will tomorrow," grinned Jill.

"No problem. Thanks for teaching me. I look forward to becoming more of a woman. See you all tomorrow," said Sandra as she left the house.

Sandra started her short walk across the twins' and her lawn and practically fell face first into the ground. Her pants had fallen to her ankles and she was bare bottom in her neighborhood. She pulled the pants up to find that the button and zipper had been removed, unstitched. She held the pants up all the way to the house, but her arms had little strength so she couldn't hold them any higher than where her arms hung straight down. This left her totally exposed still, but she remained calm and no one came by in the time it took her to get in her house.

Inside she kicked her boots off and just stepped out of her pants near the door. Heading to her room and bed as quickly as her tired limbs would carry her, she pulled her shirt off and tossed it at the hamper. She barely closed the bedroom door and laid on the bed. She had attempted to get under the sheets, but was too tired. She dreamt of masturbating women all night.

Both the twins retired to there respective rooms and slept dreaming of their newest friend and what they could do with her. There was a small argument about the use of the sleeping drug in Sandra's water, but it was trivial since it had already been used. Jill did it to make sure Sandra was fresh for shopping and fun, and not exhausted from masturbating all night.

12