Sandra's New Neighbors Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nerfstar
Nerfstar
166 Followers

"Things you all said got me thinking and I acted on my thoughts," answered Sandra with a lust-filled grin. "Besides, I think I'm really liking being naked. Do you have a problem?"

"No! No problem at all. I wish I could do what you did and go naked under a long coat with customers around," said Ellie a little wistful. "Even though I have never gone naked under a long coat."

"Why not?" asked Jill. She stepped up next to her half naked friend. "Nudity is a great thing to do to have fun. My sister and I have been naked in grocery stores, malls, casinos, and a couple pro sports stadiums." As she finished speaking she pushed her skirt off her hips to let it fall to her feet.

"The casino stunt was great," chimed in Jac. This brought all eyes to her. She was turned away from all three, bent over at the waist, and naked. She was showing them all her brown rosebud and pink lips.

"Nice ass, Jac," said Jill, with a smirk. "I think Ellie's probably looks better though."

Jac stood, turned and faced her sister before saying, "How would you know?" She walked up to the store owner and continued, "You haven't been able to see her fully bare ass." She looked over her shoulder at her sister with a smile. "I do think the flash we got was nice though."

"Yes it was," said her sister. "She probably has great tits too. Between seeing her chest in her dress and in the bra, I can guess that she has hard nipples and firm, perky tits."

"I have to admit, I do have great tits," said Ellie, feeling flattered. "All the guys I've dated loved them and the one girl that I let feel them in the shower after gym class one time said she wished hers were as firm." She grinned at the memory.

"Is that all you did with the girl in the shower?" asked Jac. She had moved back behind Sandra and helped the pale girl out of the short coat. That made three naked young women in the Furry Farm store, standing in front of the owner who was in her thong and a fur coat. Jac tossed the coat on top of the nearest rack just as she and her sister had done with all the other coats that they all had worn.

Ellie looked down in embarrassment and she almost whispered, "We fingered each other a couple times."

"Did you like it?" asked Jill. She stepped up to Ellie and hugged the smaller woman. Ellie nodded and Jill slid a hand down to the shorter woman's barely covered hip. "Did you ever think of letting her go down on you or of you going down on her?" Ellie nodded as Jill started caressing the bare skin under her hand. She quickly and subtly slid her thumb into the elastic waistband on the non-naked woman and pushed the band down.

The second nod from Ellie brought her head onto and face close to Jill right tit. As she felt her panties being pushed down on her left side she inhaled then blew hard onto Jill's nipple. Jill shuddered and smiled. Ellie slid her hands onto the blonde's back and down to cup the soft ass. The store owner then surprised everyone as she took the nipple into her mouth.

Jill smiled and turned Ellie's front to her front. She kept her thumb in the waist band as the shorter woman was turned, so her hand went from one hip to the other. With a smile Jill tugged the panties down on that side too. The long-haired blonde did all this while feeling soft, sensual sensations across her lower abdomen all the way to her crotch, from the cool, soft fur of Ellie's coat.

The other pair turned to each other and their lips met. Their hands roamed up and down the other's body and teased tits, pussies and assholes, never staying in a single place for long. They both were feeling very horny and ready to explode, but Jac wanted to keep Sandra at the edge for a while and Sandra followed suit.

Jill pulled Ellie off her chest and quickly removed the last of the store owners own clothes and her merchandise. This time the coat hit the floor. This seemed to be a cue. The cue was to Jac to get the shorter women to kiss, which she did. While Sandra and Ellie got to kissing and exploring each other, the twins pulled every coat that had been used off the top of the racks onto the floor in the middle of the store.

Once the twins were satisfied with the coats, they pulled the other two women apart. That is really the first time they all got to see Ellie in her full glory. Her tits were firm and topped with dark brown hard nipples. She had a belly button piercing of a dangling chain of four small sapphires. She had her pubic hair in the shape of a 'V' pointing to her wet pussy. Without being asked she turned around to show off her body. Her ass was nice and firm with a nice bounce as it moved.

They all smiled at each other. Jill took Sandra's right hand and Ellie's left and led the two women to the pile of coats. Jac had already lounged back on the pile. As the shorter women started to kneel on the pile, Jac pulled Ellie to her and they started kissing. Jill and Sandra smiled to each other before kissing each other and their fingers found the other's clit. Sandra had been so horny that just a couple circles of Jill's fingers caused the brunette to cum. Sandra squirted a little onto Jill's hand and the coats under her.

As Sandra came, Jac had Ellie on her back with her mouth on the smaller woman's 'V' topped pussy. Ellie was writhing and squealing from the pleasure Jac was giving her. Jac then slid her hand up to play with Ellie's tits as she continued to kiss, lick and tongue fuck the store owner.

After Sandra got off, Jill slid away from her pupil to kiss Ellie and let her neighbor relax a little. This left both twins' asses sticking up in the air.

Sandra grinned and reached out with both arms to touch the twins. She started on their backs, but quickly grabbed ass cheeks. Both girls turned their bodies toward the girl to allow her easier access. Sandra took advantage of that by moving her hands to their cracks and teasing their assholes. Jac breaks contact with Ellie's sweet, juicy pussy to say, "In." Sandra understands and brings her hands to her mouth to lick her middle fingers before returning to the twins' asses and gently pushing into their assholes. This causes both girls to break away from Ellie for a second as they moan. Jac says, "More," before returning to the sweet pussy in front of her and Jill goes back to kissing Ellie. Sandra slowly pushed her fingers deeper and slipped her thumbs into the nearby pussies. She then started moving her fingers in an out of all four holes.

Jill took a hand full of fur and started rubbing it over Ellie, mainly focusing on the prone woman's tits after removing Jac's hands. Ellie and Jac both hit their peaks together. Jac hadn't gotten off at the mall, so she was more ready than her companions, plus she loved anal play. Ellie hadn't had sex in a while and Jac knew how to eat pussy like an expert. Jill followed them shortly as Sandra bent down and kissed her ass.

Jac lifted off the pussy in front of her and said, "Sandra, you are a great person to play with my ass. I just love having my ass opened like that." She reached out for the brunette who still had her hands in both twins. Jac removed Sandra's hand from her sister and brought it to her mouth. Jac licked her sister off Sandra's fingers, something she did for the first time in their lives. Jac turned over onto her back keeping her ass and pussy filled with Sandra's fingers.

Sandra leaned down and kissed Jac while Jill and Ellie moved together. Sandra slid down Jac's body, kissing all the way down to the blonde's pussy. She also kept a slow rhythm of her fingers moving in and out of both holes that they were still in. The tomboy kept her lips and tongue on the clit of the pussy in front of her. She grabbed some of the furs under them and started gently rubbing them on Jac's front from tits to Sandra's nose. She then slid another finger into Jac's ass. All the stimulation from Sandra's lips, the soft fur teasing her front, and the fingers in her caused Jac to orgasm hard and quickly.

While Sandra and Jac were engaged, Jill rolled on her back with her legs and lower torso next to the store owner's head and her head near Ellie's lower torso. Ellie understood what Jill wanted and so rolled on top of Jill. As Ellie moved, Jill pulled furs on top of her so they would be pinned between the two women when Ellie got on top of Jill.

The two women giggled at the feel of the fur between them as their heads moved between the other's legs and their mouths found the hot pussy there. Ellie focused on licking Jill's pussy until she found the taller woman's clit. When that happened, her tongue started wrapping around it. Jill was enjoying the taste of the store owner's pussy and what the woman was doing to her, and shifting the fur between them slightly, teasing both of them. Jill being the more skilled one in pussy eating got Ellie off quickly, but kept licking while Ellie ate her first pussy. Ellie got Jill off shortly after her second orgasm by Jill, third of the day.

After Jac had exploded for the second time by Sandra, she had pulled the brunette down to kiss her and removed her hand. They stayed together until Jac relaxed then Sandra got up to see what the others were doing.

She saw that Ellie was enthusiastically licking Jill's pussy and occasionally Jill's asshole, but Jill was not eating Ellie, even though she was still pinned under the small woman. With a smile Sandra crawled over and kissed Ellie's ass. She kissed both cheeks then spread them to expose everything. She smiled at Jill, ducked down close to the blonde then licked Ellie from the point of her 'V' over her clit and pussy to the very top of her ass crack. This got Ellie off again as she moaned deep into Jill's pussy, triggering Jill's second or third orgasm that Ellie gave her.

Jac had watched and played with her pussy a little. She smiled as Jill told Ellie to stop licking for a moment because she was a little sensitive at the moment. Jac crawled over and straddled her sister's legs. "Ellie, let me in," she whispered. Ellie lifted her head and upper body enough for Jac to slide her crotch under Ellie's head. This placed her ass on her sister's pussy. Ellie knew what Jac wanted and so bent back into a woman's crotch and tasted another pussy. All this happened while Sandra continued to lick Ellie's pussy and ass or kiss her ass cheeks.

Jill reached up and back to play with Sandra's pussy with on hand, rubbing handfuls of fur on the bald, wet pussy. Jill was also a little help to her sister, by bending her knees and allowing Jac to rest back on her thighs. Jill's other hand reached down and under Ellie to play with the fur and the small woman's tits. Without thinking, Jill hand slid even farther down her body and squeezed under Jac's ass to grip it. This also allowed her to tease her clit a little, something Jac was doing already with her shaking and bouncing under Ellie's tongue.

All four orgasmed together. Sandra realized that she was about to explode and pulled Jill's hand away and stopped licking Ellie. Jill knew what was happening and started sucking on Ellie's clit. Sandra then angled her pussy at the others as she exploded, squirting Jill's head, along Ellie's back and the back of her head, and Jac's front. This was the biggest shot of cum she had ever done. Jill's orgasm was small, but good. Ellie came hard and she arched her back, pulling her head away from Jac's pussy as Jac came. Jac was mildly surprised that Ellie had lifted off her, but was more surprised to find that Jill's thumb was in her pussy. That was what caused her to cum. She came hard enough to black out for a second.

Everyone knew Jac blacked out because she slumped back and down on her sister's legs. Sandra was the first there on wobbly legs. She pulled Jac onto the coats as she told Jill, "Lower your legs." Jill dropped her legs and helped Sandra shift her sister. That's when she realized that she had had her thumb in her sister. Ellie rolled off Jill. Jac came too as Jill got to her.

"That was a good one," said Jac with a dreamy smile.

"I'll bet," said her sister with a smile of her own. "I think we've all gotten enough fun, don't you ladies?" She looked over to Sandra who nodded then at Ellie who gave her a thumbs-up without moving much. Jac grunted her agreement.

"I think the store is staying closed the rest of the day," said Ellie, slowly propping herself up on her elbows. She looked at her customers then around at the pile of fur. "That is after you make your purchases," she said jokingly.

"What are we required to purchase?" asked Sandra. She had some idea of what being a store owner was like, being the daughter of a business owner.

"Give me a few minutes then we'll look over everything and get dressed," answered Ellie.

All four laid back and got cozy in the fur to relax and recuperate. Jac fell into a light sleep with her hands on her tits. Her sister was thinking on everything they had done to each other that day that they had never done before. Jill couldn't figure whether what they did was good or bad, but she knew that it had felt right to do at the time. Sandra felt like she could fall asleep, but didn't want to for fear that she would miss something. Ellie fell asleep and after a few minutes she started snoring. Jill and Sandra sat up and looked at her. They then looked at each other and laughed softly, before laying back again to relax.

Twenty some minutes later Sandra got up and started hunting for her clothes. After she found her pants and shirt she returned to the middle of the store. She saw that Jill was working on getting up and offered her hand. The shorter woman easily got Jill up. They then woke the others. Ellie panicked for a moment upon waking naked to three other naked women, but then the sleep disappeared from her mind and she remembered what happened.

They all stayed naked and helped Ellie assess her merchandise. After all the coats had been returned to hangers, Ellie determined that surprisingly only four coats had any damage on them. The coats that Ellie had selected for the woman earlier, the long coat for Sandra, the knee length one for Jac, and the waist length one for Jill, were three of the four coats, and the fourth was a floor length one that one of the twins had worn were the ones that got damaged. There were maybe small spots of cum or pussy juice on other coats, but nothing was really discernible.

All three customers pooled their money to pay for the coats. Ellie gave them a discount on their purchases. No one got dressed while Ellie wrote up the receipts for the three taller women. Only after Ellie had bagged up the coats did Jac and Jill pull their skirts on. Sandra had gone to grab her pants, but again couldn't find them.

"Where the hell are my pants?" asked Sandra standing in the middle of the store. In answer Jac laughed and held them up.

"Ellie, do you have scissors?" asked Jill.

"Yes. Let me get them," answered the store owner. She turned and dug through a drawer. Before pulling the scissors out she had to pull out a sharpie pen.

Jill grabbed the sharpie just as Ellie pulled the scissors out. Jac took the scissors as Jill took the pants from her sister. She put the pants on the counter and used the pen to mark a line on the legs of the denim about six inches below the crotch . As Jill was drawing the lines, Sandra came to them.

"That's too low, Jilly," said Jac. Jill then held the pen near the pants without touching the denim and slid her hand up. About an inch from the crotch Jac said, "There."

"Isn't that a little high for Sandra?" asked Jill.

"She wore shorter yesterday," argued Jac.

"I know, but that was because I couldn't find other shorts for her," answered Jill. She then brought her hand down the denim about an inch and drew the line. Jac nodded in agreement. Jill smiled and recapped the pen.

Jac smiled and handed over the scissors. Jill took them and started cutting the jeans. In no time the jeans were turned into shorts. Sandra stood there watching all of this without complaint, all while still fully naked.

After Jill was finished cutting, Jac took Sandra back to the middle of the store to grab the sisters' shirts and Ellie's dress. When they got back to the counter, Sandra handed Jill her shirt and Ellie her dress. Jill pulled her shirt on and Jac gave Sandra her newly made shorts. Upon taking the denim garment, Sandra noticed the bottom was jagged and frayed more than she had seen before. "What happened to the cut you made, Jill?"

"It needed a little character, so Ellie and I decided to make the bottom jagged and she frayed the edge," answered Jill with a sexy smile. "Now get dressed and we can get back to the house." Sandra shrugged and pulled her new shorts on while looking for her shirt. She finally spotted it on the counter and grabbed it. She shook it out to find that it too was altered. It lost about a foot off the bottom, no longer had sleeves, and the neckline was almost double the original size. She gave another shrug, even though she glared at Jill. "That was Ellie's idea," said Jill with a nod from Ellie.

"I figured that the shirt was too bulky, especially with the altered state of your pants" agreed Ellie. "Besides, the cuts on the shirt are showing no more of your body than what you were showing before."

"It can't be tied up anymore," said Jac, with a slight pout, as they watched Sandra pull the shirt on. The shirt fell over her tits and floated away from her body at the bottom. Her arms were bare and just the very top of her cleavage was visible at the top. Only when Sandra stopped messing with the top of the shirt, did she notice that there was a slight variance in length on the bottom, with the front and back being a little shorter than the sides. This really made sure that her belly-button was on display.

Jill stepped up to the Sandra, still topless, and adjusted the shorts, just like she and her sister had done with the jeans before. The blonde found the safety pin that had been used earlier and rolled the belt line over before doing any other adjustments. Sandra said, "Man, I feel weird," and giggled. The others laughed along, starting with the sisters, who knew exactly why the brunette said that, then Ellie to be polite.

Jac and Jill pulled their tops on and Ellie pulled her dress on, leaving her underwear on her stool behind the counter. The twins picked up the coats and the four of them headed to the door. Ellie unlocked the door and opened it.

Each customer kissed the owner or the store as they left the store. Jill opened the car and the sisters placed coats in the trunk. Sandra slid in the back seat and the sisters climbed in front. Ellie followed them out and kissed each again after leaning in their open windows, finishing with Jill behind the wheel. "Please swing by the house later and we'll have fun," said Jill after Ellie kissed her. While Jac had Sandra in the middle of the store, Jill gave Ellie the twins' address.

"That won't be a problem?" asked the short woman.

"Nope, some friends will be stopping by. It may turn into a small party, and you are welcome," answered Jac.

"OK," grinned Ellie. "See you later." She turned and walked back to the store. In the doorway she turned and squatted down, flashing her pussy to her customers as Jill backed the car out of the parking spot. The young women in the car, including Sandra, whistled at her.

The twins and Sandra made it back to the twins' house without any more incidents. They took all their purchases into the house and then stripped naked before racing to the backyard and pool. They spent the next couple hours in and around the pool. Both twins made sure everyone was protected from the sun.

Sometime between four and five Jill had gone in the house to get something for them all to drink. At that time she heard a knock at the door. She grabbed a long t-shirt and threw it on as she went to the door.

Nerfstar
Nerfstar
166 Followers