Sandra's Passions...Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hans gave Sandra, his visiting card and told me that we should call at his house on the night of the next party and that we would all travel together. I fondled Sandra's breasts and when my hands moved to her cunt, she immediately opened to give me access. Miranda groped my crotch as I groped Sandra but there was no sign of it developing into anything very serious.


I took Sandra back to the first room where she retrieved her clothes. We kissed passionately and she started to relate some of her experiences. She had obviously enjoyed herself thoroughly. We collected Barry and Linda from the other room and on our return downstairs, I took them into the room where he witnessed the young girl being pleasured by the two older men. Another man was now into the girl, who Barry said was called Tracy. One of the two men who pleasured her earlier, was still with her, supporting her and holding her, kissing her and talking gently to her, I deduced that he was her permanent partner. The other young man, who was extremely well endowed, was thrusting powerfully into her. There were many onlookers relishing this exhibition of a young girl's education.

Barry told us that he knew the older man (partner) and that he had spoken earlier to him. He went on to say that Tracy was older than she looked, (20 years) and her partner who was recently divorced had taken her to live with him. Just like Barry and Linda, the older man was educating her for his future pleasures. Barry told Linda that he would be inviting them over for a drink, one evening, very soon. Linda readily admitted that she fancied Tracy and would love to initiate her. They said their goodbyes to Tom and Jacqueline and made their way homeward.

The return to Barry and Linda's house in south London was filled with laughter and happiness. Sandra was feeling very much at ease with the concept of sex purely for fun and pleasure. The following day, Linda encouraged Sandra to follow her own wanton example by taking as much sex as she wanted and emphasising the thrill that could be derived from showing a conventional face to the world, whilst indulging in sexual experiences of breathtaking audacity.

Linda emphasised the pleasure that she gained from being regularly filled with the spunk of various men. She said that being on the pill, there was no reason why several different men should not cream Sandra every month and why she should enjoy the pleasure and excitement of such variety for many years to come.

I felt rather guilty about how little time he spent with Sandra and really regretted not seeing some of the things that she later described to them, had happened to her. It was almost daybreak when they returned to Barry's house and they slept until noon

As you can imagine, the Sunday started with a sexual romp in bed with the four friends. I lay motionless, locked inside Linda from behind whilst we watched Barry perform acrobatics with Sandra. At one time he hung by his two bent arms, from an overhead cupboard above the pillows, with his legs folded back at the knees. Sandra was supported beneath her bum by two thick pillows and his massive tool was buried in her cunt. He swung slowly back and forth, sliding in and out of her wet eager sex and lifted himself by his strong arms, to vary the pressure and pleasure in her love tube. This was mind bending to watch and was a feat of incredible strength and endurance on his part.

There was nothing to interrupt the gaze of Linda and I, as our partners pleasured each other. The view of Barry's massive organ stretching her cunt to the limit was incredible and enhanced further by the huge mirror above the very low headboard and which covered most of that wall. The scene excited both Linda and I, as my prick throbbed inside her, giving occasional slow thrusts and sometimes withdrawing completely, to plough along the outside of Linda's furrow, masturbating her large clit with my knob end.

Barry was performing his orang-utan act with Sandra whilst questioning her on her sexual conquests of the previous night; making her relate in the most graphic and lewd terms, every detail of the sexual acts in which she indulged, including six or seven men, two of whom shared her with their wives. In particular, he coaxed from her, admissions of how excited she was when Barry invited an extra man on two occasions, to fuck Sandra with him, giving her repeated dual penetration. She confessed that one of these two men did actually penetrate her anus for a short period, to about half the length of his penis. Barry coaxed from her how it felt when on the other occasion, her new partner ejaculated completely in her mouth and Barry persuaded her to swallow the whole contents of this stranger's balls. Sandra was still in ecstasy and unhesitatingly confessed to many outrageous acts and desires. When asked the names of these two men, who helped Barry to debauch her, she confessed that she didn't even ask. All she had wanted was their pricks. She confessed that after having been without sex for so long with her current partner, she was more than ready to take any new experience.

Sandra agreed that yes, Barry could take her to be serviced with another friend of his if Linda and I agreed (and of course we did) and she climaxed twice whilst he shafted her in this unusual position. Barry's own climax was spectacular in that his first ejaculation occurred as he withdrew from her and jetted his sperm in a thick milky spurt, all over the bed-head mirror, a distance of two or even three feet from his cock. Linda thrilled to see this and her cunt muscles clamped tightly on to my shaft, promptly triggering my ejaculation.

The four of us were now climaxing simultaneously. Barry thrust deep into my ex-wife; lifting her bodily off her bottom as he creamed deep inside her. Her legs were wide apart and lifted back above her shoulders, which caused his huge prick to engage far beyond her cervix and to the very furthest recesses of her vaginal cavity. Linda and I watched his convulsions as more of his love fluids were pumped deep inside Sandra, who shouted loudly to him in the middle of her orgasm, to fuck her even harder. Linda continued to clamp on my cock with her very experienced pussy muscles and I started draining into her; my ejaculation causing her to come off violently and noisily. Barry's thick spunk was still running down the mirror in which Linda and I had been observing the combined activities of our partner's lust.

Whilst the two couples never actually touched during this particular sexual act, they were indeed as though joined all together in one bodily union. It was quite mind-bending, each fucking the partner which the other loved whilst watching him and her committing adultery with the other in the most lustful way, totally devoid of any restraint and inhibition.

Linda slid off my prick as Barry's huge spent cock slid out of Sandra's wet slit, still coated in love cream. She ignored him and took Sandra in her arms, kissing her passionately on the mouth and exploring her body with her skilled hands. Barry and I fixed our first drinks of the day and sat back, watching as the two love-drunk women enjoyed long, slow, unhurried sex, pleasuring each other to repeated orgasms with practised tongues, fingers and a vibrator.

The day passed much as it started. When both girls dressed, they left off their knickers. Linda wore a micro mini, which showed her bright red pubic hair and pussy at every turn of the body and each time she sat or walked up the stairs. She found a similarly brief skirt for Sandra to wear. During the day, both Barry and I occasionally slipped fingers and cocks inside each of the women to keep them buzzing and by the time we parted in the late afternoon, each pussy had been thoroughly spunked again from both of us.

On the journey to Sandra's home, she asked if she had succeeded in meeting my request that she should spend the weekend behaving like a whore? I assured her that she had exceeded all of my expectations and that I hoped to see a lot more of her in this situation. She replied that I could count on it at the next party. Circumstances forbade us meeting again prior to that and obviously a lot of the conversation dwelled on whether we had done the right thing in ever parting, especially now that our sex life was so excitingly full and satisfying. She confessed that she had already given her telephone number to one couple who had pleasured her on the previous night; the wife was an absolutely gorgeous blonde and Sandra had told, Barry and Linda and I, under Barry's questioning, how the husband had fucked her to a standstill.

We parted just around the corner to where she lived with her partner and kissed goodnight lovingly, my hands still exploring that hot pussy which had taken more cocks in a weekend than she had enjoyed in her life before. On the long journey home, my mind lingered on how wet her pussy still was, mainly thanks to Barry's huge pole and the equally copious amounts of spunk he had given her. I was looking forward to the next party with mounting excitement already.